Chapter 27: Wordless Trash
0 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Rich Bitch! Can I borrow some gold?”

 

“Yeah, you’re so rich, you wouldn’t mind lending us a few coins, right?”

 

“Hey, we’re talking to you, Bitch!”

 

Jade was walking back to her house from the Rock Shop, with two big bags of heavy stones in her hands. Two lanky and pale-skinned teenage boys stopped the 11 year old girl in the middle of the village. However, most of the adults were busy working in the mines, logging or hunting, while the other little kids didn’t seem to want to get involved.

 

“Are you robbing me?”

 

“Robbing you? We’re just asking for a little pocket money!”

 

“Stupid whore, you think you’re better than us, don’t you?”

 

“Yes. I am.” Jade nodded seriously, “You’re only Wordless trash. Now move.”

 

“What did you say?!” The shorter boy with a shaved bald head, covered in a red rash and pustules, screamed as he tried to punch her in her perfect face.

 

“Aaaah~!”

 

Unfortunately, she lifted the bag of rocks in front of his fist and he ended up breaking his own knuckles. Then Jade casually kicked him in the groin and caused him to curl up on the ground, crying like a baby. The taller boy with blonde hair and green eyes, grabbed her bag of precious stones and screamed as he dropped it on his own foot.

 

Jade clenched her fist and punched him in the nose, breaking it immediately. Then she punched him in the chin, the throat and the chest within a second. When he reacted and fell to the ground, his jaw was broken, his throat was crushed and even his sternum was smashed inward.

 

“I’m a little disappointed.”

 

Shaking her head, the little girl picked up her bag of rocks off the boy’s foot and continued walking home leisurely. Three tall teenage girls in maid outfits reached down and picked up the two kids. One of them was on the verge of death, while the other was too weak to struggle. Since he was too noisy, they quickly beat him unconscious.

 

A village guard watched everything coldly in the distance and didn’t seem to care what happened either way. The little kids nearby were scared, so they ran away. Soon enough, the big green doors of the house were opened from the inside and Beryl stood in the doorway, bowing to the little girl who walked inside. Ignoring the bleeding and unconscious boys that were dragged out back by the three other maids.

 

“Papa, I’m home. I brought you some new materials to work with…”

 

When Jade walked down into the basement with the bags of rocks, she saw her father hunched over and vomiting blood into a small bronze trash bin. She furrowed her brows and put the bags down, then got closer to the formerly handsome young man. In the past few years his hair turned gray, then white and eventually fell out completely. His brown eyes were covered by thick cataracts and his muscular body was extremely lanky now. The number on his hand was down to only III.

 

“Papa… You need to go to the Doctor. You’re really sick.”

 

“I know I’m sick, but there’s nothing those useless-*Cough~!* Those quacks can do for me. Don’t worry, Jade. I won’t die so easily. So long as I have enough materials and determination, I’ll never die. Ever.”

 

“Yes, Papa…”

 

She sighed and then watched as those two unconscious boys were brought down into the room. They were dirty and one of them wasn’t even breathing or struggling to breathe anymore. The haggard man grumbled, “What is this garbage? *Cough~!* These materials are almost completely worthless. They’re far too old. Marble, go out with Beryl and grab me some younger, healthier ones.”

 

“Papa!” Jade shouted anxiously, “Didn’t you say you wouldn’t hurt innocent people?!”

 

“Innocent? Ehah-ehah-hahahehah~! *Cough-cough-cough~!*” 

 

Celadon’s green shirt turned into clay-like material, along with the flesh on his abdomen as he reached inside and took out a stretch of intestine. Casually tossing the bloody bowels into the bronze trash bin nearby, he then reached into the taller boy’s belly and pulled out a relatively healthy-looking intestinal tract.

 

Jade winced and looked away from the terrifying scene while her father was ‘sculpting’ the intestines into his hollow abdomen. The three blonde-haired, green eyed girls weren’t scared or disgusted though. They showed excited expressions as they watched their ‘Master’ work.

 

“Baby Girl, nobody is ‘innocent’! Survival isn’t about guilt or innocence! It’s only about power! Ehah-haha-ehah~!”

 

He dug around inside the bodies of the two boys and eventually finished harvesting them for useful parts with an irritated expression. Then he looked at all the mess and frowned. What was left of the two boys were crumpled up into a single ball of flesh and quickly shrunk, then hardened into a dense red stone.

 

“Toss this into the river with the others.”

 

“Yes, Master~!” Two of the girls worked together to carry the rock, while the other one took out the bronze bin that was filled with discarded necrotic and deformed organs.

 

“Waaaah~! Waaaaah~!”

 

Then Jade watched in horror as her mother brought a crying nine month old baby down the stairs. She was about to say something when her father spoke first.

 

“Marble… Marble, my precious Wife. I told you to bring me ‘younger’ materials, not an infant!”

 

“This human is significantly younger than the ones you were unsatisfied with.”

 

“Get rid of that trash and go find me something useful! A teenager! Healthy!”

 

“Should I throw it in the river like the others?”

 

“No!” Jade screamed and quickly took the baby from her mother’s arms, “I’ll… I’ll send her back home! Where did you steal her from?!”

 

“I did not steal anything. I purchased this infant for exactly 18.28 gold coins.”

 

“What?!” Jade looked at the wailing red-faced child and asked, “Why would someone sell their own baby?!”

 

“For eighteen gold they can buy three more!” Celadon complained, “Don’t bother wasting money. Just grab one of those Wordless brats from the orphanage. Just tell them you’re adopting.”

 

“Very well.” Marble nodded seriously, “I will return shortly.”

 

The green-skinned and clumsy Maid followed closely behind.

 

“Waaaah~!”

“Now go throw that eighteen-gold piece of human waste into the river or sell it to someone else. Do whatever you want. I just don’t want to see, hear or smell that little bastard anymore! *Cough-cough~!* Damn! These new lungs are just as worthless as the last ones!”

1