Yggdrasil – 4
429 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nexalith. Yuki chose his name, Nex, because he was well aware of this racial class.

Nexalith was a broken class, but it was programmed to be unattainable by any chance. Yuki was able to acquire it through many rigorous steps he had planned and progressed through.

During Yggdrasil's development stages, he had actually paid a developer a huge sum of money to code this race into the game. However, he made sure to program it so that no other player could acquire it. Nevertheless, Yuki remained determined to obtain it, as he had created numerous backdoors specifically for himself.

That's why he went through very specific builds and classes for his first time. Now, the main power of this race was...

Shapeshift? Nah, that's just one of its powers.

Being able to copy someone's power? Nah, that's also just one of its normal powers.

Its power lay in its ability to grant a player the capacity to have multiple avatars and switch between them seamlessly in seconds without any disturbance. Yuki had made sure to design it with enough details so that it didn't create many personalities for him, and only he would be the one controlling the body.

This class was something Yuki got the idea for from the System, which suggested that Yuki should add this class to Yggdrasil through the developers. And now Yuki had it.

"Finally!" Yuki muttered, laughing. His laugh, coupled with the devilish avatar, would probably scare any normal players who might have been around. Fortunately, no players were nearby, as most of them chose Alfheim or Asgard to spawn in.

"Let's finally equip it," Yuki said as he equipped the class and added a level to it.

As soon as he added a level to it, something new happened. His old avatar underwent a transformation. His usual demonic body changed from hideous to a humanoid form that resembled space, nebulas, galaxies, and worlds floating within it.

His entire body took on this celestial appearance, with a spectral-like quality. He had five claw-like, yet humanoid fingers. He pulled up his character screen and marveled at his new form. He appeared as a galactic alien, with a massive spherical core at the center. His shoulders were adorned with glowing gold, giving him an even cooler look. His face lacked a mouth, but two glowing orb-like eyes shone from his head, resembling a crown. Long, spectral, galaxy-like hair floated in the air, defying gravity.

"This is incredibly cool!" Yuki shouted in excitement. His new avatar looked so amazing that he couldn't even put it into words. It was as if he had become a god-like being. However, it was also incredibly eye-catching, as every move he made was accompanied by textures and effects that defied conventional logic.

Yuki set that aside for now and looked at the status screen.

[You have unlocked the Hidden Racial Ability «Unlimited Reflection»]

[You have unlocked a hidden function]

[Avatar Box]

- Available

- Available

- Available

- Available

Yuki examined the ability and the new option with excitement. The new option allowed Yuki to have multiple avatars, which meant he could create additional races, even humanoid ones if he desired. He could have a mage avatar, a warrior avatar, and customize them to his liking. Most importantly, he could switch between them instantly. However, there was a catch. He'd have to level up these avatars on his own, meet their prerequisites, and invest time and effort to build them into strong characters. Creating a well-balanced character often required a lot of trial and error, but for Yuki, that was not an issue. With his supercomputer-like system providing instructions, he could efficiently work on building his avatars.

"System, now that I've unlocked the class, what do you think I should create first?" Yuki asked as he walked through the dark and dreary plains. He was hoping to stumble upon any players who might have spawned nearby, but unfortunately, there were no players in his vicinity. Given the game's enormous size, it was understandable. Each of the worlds was three times the size of Tokyo, making it vast beyond imagination.

{Master, the first thing you should do is ensure your original avatar is used to its fullest potential.}

"Right. You are right," Yuki muttered as he looked around, wishing to encounter another player, but he remained alone.

"Man, I'm lonely," he muttered as he continued through the grassy lands, determined to make the most of his newfound class.

*****

"You guys are too weak," said Yuki as he stepped on a player's wrist, erasing all of their data.

"At least give me some challenge. Come on, guys?" He asked, looking at the group of players shivering behind him. He didn't even have to look at them to make them uneasy; in the game, that was not possible.

"B-but, we did nothing. You suddenly jumped at us and asked us to hand over our weapons. How can we do that? You are looting us!" said one of the elf players, trying to explain.

"Yes, that's cheating!"

"We will report you to the Devs!"

"Yeah, you'll be banned for cheating! So leave us alone!" The players all chimed in, creating a chorus of complaints. Most of them were humanoid, with many being elves and some being faith sapiens.

"Is that so? Sure, go ahead," Yuki said as he finally tilted his head and looked at the players, his eyes glowing a demonic red.

Suddenly, the players were greeted with a notification.

[You have been inflicted with «Petrification»]

[You have been inflicted with «Nightmare»]

[You have been «Immobilized»]

"What!? Hey, what happened?" the leader of the group, a bulky elf, shouted. He was the leader of their clan.

"He has immobilized us," said another player beside him, standing petrified.

"Hey! He can't cheat like that. Report him to the devs, open your consoles," a faith sapien said as he brought out his console and started reporting Yuki's profile.

"Well well... This isn't gonna work. It's useless," said the handsome demon, Yuki, who stood there like an imposing mountain. His avatar's face was locked in a perpetual, toothy smile, enhancing his charm.

Yuki had utilized numerous customizables, textures, skins, and data crystals to craft this body of his.

He had two black demon horns sprouting from his head, accompanied by slightly long, black hair. His face resembled the shining moon, captivating everyone who saw it. His body was lean, muscular, and humanoid, adorned in armor that enveloped him entirely, leaving only a small portion open on his chest and abdomen, showcasing his abs. This design was just for aesthetics; the armor's protective effects extended to those areas as well.

It has been one year since Yggdrasil started, and during this time, Yuki has accomplished many things. One of them was finally completing his OG build, a demonic one that combined the First Devil and Nexalith classes. However, the Nexalith class now primarily worked as a trunk that would connect all the other branches, meaning avatars.

You might wonder why it took him a year to complete his OG build. Well, that's because Yuki was obsessed with both the campaign and PKing aspects of the game. Despite having access to all the information he needed from the system, his dedication to these aspects consumed much of his time.

Yes, Yuki is a PKer. There's nothing to be ashamed of in that regard, as he primarily targeted humanoids, not his fellow heteromorphs. Although he did occasionally PK Deni humans as well. He even targeted heteromorphs at times, but he maintained a positive reputation with many heteromorph players in the game.

To them, he appeared as a kind Samaritan, but in reality, he was on the lookout for potential future heteromorph members of Ainz Ooal Gown. Yuki helped any heteromorph he saw getting attacked because he hoped to find a member of the guild, though he hadn't discovered any of them yet.

"Your efforts are wasted on reporting me," Yuki muttered as his demonic red eyes scanned the players, causing them all to flinch. Despite his pleasing avatar appearance, those menacing eyes made them uneasy.

"Do you know how many players I've PKed?" Yuki asked, focusing on the player beneath him, whose HP had already been significantly depleted after Yuki's previous attack.

"376," Yuki stated before raising his armored leg and bringing it down on the player, causing them to vanish.

"Oops, that's actually 377 now. Sorry, guys," Yuki added, sounding surprisingly genuine.

"Please let us go. We are not even level 90 yet. We are only level 80!" pleaded one of the players.

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, blah, SHUT UP!" Yuki shouted, causing a massive sound effect animation to push all the players back slightly.

"When I say I'm killing you all, then I'm doing it," Yuki declared with irritation, his patience wearing thin with these players.

He immediately raised his hand and cast a spell.

"[Summon: Nightmare Scorn]"

A magic circle appeared behind Yuki, and from it, a summoned creature emerged.

It had a demonic appearance, with a shark-like face adorned with humanoid teeth and two menacing horns. It possessed two massive arms and, at the center of its chest, two hands that appeared as though they had been fused together.

"[Attack]," Yuki commanded, and the summoned demon immediately launched an assault on the players without waiting even a second.

"This gets boring pretty quickly when players don't even want to fight me," Yuki commented as he strolled across the battlefield. The now-freed players attempted to defend themselves, which seemed futile because Yuki's summons were exceptional and extremely potent. Even level 90 players would have difficulty defeating them.

Yuki's initial build had been heavily focused on magic and summoning, both crucial aspects of his devil character. He had wholeheartedly embraced these elements.

Yuki accessed his status panel, contemplating the creation of his first new avatar.

[IGN]

Nex Yuki

[Heteremorph]

[Alignment]

Extreme Evil

[Karma]

-500

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

• First Devil : Lvl - 5

• Mephistro : Lvl - 10

• ShadowMorph : Lvl - 10

• Ever-Shifter : Lvl - 5

• Nexalith : Lvl - 5

[Job Class]

• Elementalist (Dark) : Lvl - 10

• Apocalypse : Lvl - 5

• Dark Summoner : Lvl - 10

• Arcane Summoner : Lvl - 10

• Demonic Medium : Lvl - 10

• Elemental Summoner : Lvl - 10

• Grand Summoner : Lvl - 5

• Warrior : Lvl - 5

[HP - 75/75]

[MP - 185/185]

[Phy. Atk: 85]

[Phy. Def: 66]

[Agility: 65]

[Mag. Atk: 140]

[Mag. Def: 92]

[Resist: 100]

[Special: 190]

Currently, Yuki's build was that of a Summoner, combined with the qualities of a warrior. Essentially, he was a perfect blend of a magician and summoner, and a mid-level warrior, thanks to his classes. However, his physical defense and HP were very weak. Nevertheless, he compensated for these shortcomings with his versatile and destructive spells.

In Yggdrasil, a mage at level 100 typically had around 300 spells, which could be increased to 400 through cash shop items, at most.

As shown in the original Overlord series, Momonga's ability, [Dark Wisdom], allowed him to learn over 700 spells.

As for Yuki, his First Devil class also granted him a similar ability called [Devil's Insight], which allowed him to learn more than 700 spells. However, Yuki's insatiable appetite for spells made it difficult for him to give up on any, which was why he planned to create other builds that would incorporate the spells he couldn't have in his current build.

In Yggdrasil, learning spells often required meeting various prerequisites, such as acquiring specific items or completing quests. Yuki had invested a significant amount of effort into obtaining powerful summoning and destructive spells.

"System, what should the next race be?" Yuki asked with a smirk.

{An Angel, master, you are a devil right now, and are weak to holy and divine magic, so being an angel as well, would be good.}

"You are right. Let's go on another level-up adventure then," Yuki said as he started walking towards an uncertain destination..

______________________________________________________

Good fanfic?
  • Yes, very good. Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Very very Good. Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Too good to be true! Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Too bad, Kys author! Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Mid Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Gojo is a fraud Votes: 10 24.4%
Total voters: 41
24