Chapter 1, Awaken
647 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Demorro Naraya. People know me by many name, Lord of Blindness, Cursed Prince, World Worst Arsonist, the list could go on. Long time ago, I raised my army, consist of monsters and undead to lay siege on this land. I will now become the ruler of world if The Great Hero Sorius was never born. 

That bastard alongside his companion destroys my entire army and sealed me in this narrow iron coffin. He know that I have achieved immortality and yet he still sealed me instead of finish me of. Why? Is this his way to mock me? Or he just want me to suffer from loneliness? 

I don't know, I don't even know how many years have passed on, I may lost my sanity not long. But today, something was different.  I can feel a warm energy around my body, the energy centered in the middle of my body, It's my magic I can feel it again. 

Without thinking long, I destroy the iron coffin where I rest all this time. I look at my surroundings, It's looks like a big cave with only some torches as the only source of light. It seems that I'm not the only one that was sealed here because there's a lot of tomb here, but I can't sense any life from them, they're already dead.

"IT WORKED, IT WORKED. Hahaha, now Claude and that peasant will pay the price." A girl shouted. I was a bit shocked, I was too focus on my surroundings that I didn't realize that there's another living being in this cave. "The Artifact isn't fake. The Myth isn't fake." I can see her said it with a big smile.

That girl was around 19 years old, she has lapiz blue eyes and she has elegant black ponytail hair. Looks like she's a noble since she wears a black dance dress, In her hand is a tablet that turned to dust not long after, looks like she destroy my seal with it. "Who are you?" I ask her.

She gulped and shaking, her legs are trembling, I sense a very little amount of magic in her, looks like she isn't an expert mage, "Ahh, I'm sorry. I forgot about it." I reabsorb my aura back inside me, she start to calm down. "Sorry about that, I've been in here for a very long time." I walked up to her.

"Hah...hah...hah. No problem, you've been in here for 400 years. No wonder you need to adapted a bit." She said.

"400 Years? Have I been sealed for that long time? The world must have changed a lot from what I knew."

"You don't need to introduce yourself, Lord Demorro. In this continent, everyone knows who you are and your conflict with Great Hero Sorius." She said. "Hmm, It's no surprise. But if you know me, why you release me? Who are you?"

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Seria Valoria, the eldest daughter of Duke Valoria and fiancee to second prince of Kingdom of Anthia, Prince Claude. But, a peasant girl seduce him, my beloved prince. So I, his fiancee, put that peasant girl on her place." Seria said.

"After that, I hope that my relation with Claude could be repaired, but he banish me from the kingdom. Now my heart have been burn by rage and envy, so I stole my family artifact and use it to release you, The Lord of Blindness, Lord Demorro." Seria end her story there.

"So, you want me to get revenge on the second prince and his lover?" I said.

"Yes, put that girl in the darkest pit of hell and return Claude's love to me. After that, I will make you the kingdom's prime minister. Then you can get everything you want." Seria said. "Well, that position sounds tantalize and I also have vendetta against Anthia, so it's like hitting two bird with one stone." I said. "So, you'll help me destroy the kingdom?" Seria started to smile and her eyes are full of joy. 

I frowned, this girl dare command me? Only because she's dumped by her boyfriend. But now that I think about it, she's a duke's daughter, she must have a high intellect that I can use. To put cherry on top, her body are also high class, her breast was around E cup. Without thinking long I said, "Yes, but not for one part." "What part?" Seria ask me. 

"I'm the Lord of Blindness, the king undead. A king bow, to, NO ONE!!!" I uses my spell to bind her with a bunch of black tentacles, her arms and legs can't now move. "Ughh, What is this. Release me!!" She ordered me. 

"I said I bow to no one."

"But I free you!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO ME AS A FORM OF RETURN!!"

I laughed really hard, "Little girl, did you really think that someone who tries to destroy the world wants to return a favor? Besides, you release me with your own intention, I never ask you to release me." 

"But, but." Seria is speechless. "How naive. But, I have a pride as lord of the undead. I'll return your favor, In my own way." I smiled in front of her face. "Your...your way?" She's scared. "Yes, I'll make you my secretary and first bride." I focused my magic in my index finger and touch her belly with it.

Seria's POV

The sudden surge of energy shocked my body, I could feel my body trembling from the magic Demorro put on my belly. Not only that, the magic also rip a hole on my precious dance dress. Ughh, this was the gift from my father, how dare he rip it out like a sheet of paper. I bow to look at my wound, to my surprise, there's no wound, there's only a hole at my dress and an odd looking black tattoo. I could feel a strong magic in there, the magic making my body hot and started to turn me into something else.

17