16: Right of the Hero
757 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, f-fuck!” Galli strained a little when Bob’s cock hit her particularly deep. Normally a dick of this size would be nothing at all. But because of this human form, I have to adjust my angle just to fit most of him at all.

Bob couldn’t help but smile at Galli’s struggles to fit his dick inside herself while at the same time she was the one that kept riding him relentlessly.

That fucking mocking smile! Galli wanted to kill the man whose cock she kept riding nearly as much as she wanted to feel his cum deep inside her. So proud of himself because of that one cock!? Maybe if he had two or three… Some fucking hero!

Galli licked her lips. In her haste to devour the hero’s magical seed as quickly as possible, she didn’t get to enjoy the taste of semen in her mouth, or its warm feel on her skin. As she rode Bob, her eyes started to wander. And the shameless guards she saw before with their cocks out seemed less and less repulsive.

Pathetic sacks of meat that they are, they could still prove useful... Galli thought as she eyed countless hard cocks, all pointing in her direction.

The guards were already openly masturbating to the sight of the demon-turned-woman shamelessly riding a human like there was no tomorrow. And when they saw her lustful gaze fall on their cocks, what little reason still remained in their addled brains left them for good.

“Ahh,” Galli moaned with a self-satisfied smile as she wrapped her arms beneath her malleable breasts and pushed them up for the benefit of all who witnessed her. Countless cocks surrounded her, throbbing for release. And Galli couldn’t wait.

With over twenty hard cocks around her, Galli glanced at Bob with a victorious smile. What if this so-called hero’s seed doesn’t grant me my powers back even after filling up my womb? I have to ensure, a way to kill him regardless. And for that I need a sword at least! Galli justified herself while the guards polished their “swords”.

“She’s no longer satisfied with just one human dick!” the demons could barely believe their eyes.

“A woman is just a woman in the end, I guess,” another demon shrugged and laughed.

Idiots! Galli dismissed the demeaning comments of her demon subordinates. I’m not doing this because I want to feel their pitiful drops of semen on my skin. I want access to their weapons! The fact that I’m willing to let myself be showered with thick, hot, sticky human cum just shows the level of my commitment to have their last hope, their hero, killed!

“So come closer, you puny-dicked human scum!” Galli shouted and rode Bob harder. “Come closer and cum as much as you can muster in those tiny sacks of flesh you call ‘balls’!”

“How dare she!!” the guards shouted.

“Making light of us!”

“After killing so many, she’s just another ass-shaking cum-slut!”

“Drench her in semen!”

“Fee the power of our ‘puny dicks’!”

The guards surrounded Bob and Galli and jacked off to the sight of Galli’s tits bouncing, her ass shaking, the thick cock sliding in and out of her wet hole. Yet something prevented them from actually going up to Galli and sticking their dicks into her open orifices. As if some unseen, but tangible aura of a higher being radiated from Bob, separating him from mere mortals.

That aura did exist. And there was one being in the throne room who was capable of perceiving it. Lucy stared in disbelief as she read the passive skill that popped into her view from Bob’s body.

Droit du héros

Right of the hero prevents other men from interfering in the hero’s sexual acts, unless the hero himself allows it. Though this protective barrier cannot be seen or even consciously acknowledged, the subconscious implication is clear.

 

“I better not push my luck any more than I already have,” came across every guard’s mind in one form or another.

“Haah~~, look at them go!” Galli moaned, already taking bets with herself in her head on how many loads she’ll catch with her mouth.

“Look who’s getting excited!” Bob smirked and slapped hard across Galli’s ass. “Had you taken proper care of your urges, all this needless bloodshed could have been avoided.”

“Shut the fuck up and cum inside me already!” Galli growled and sunk her nails into Bob’s hard pecs.

“What a foul mouth!” Bob pinched Galli’s hard nipples and twisted them a little.

“Ahn~!” Galli moaned way cuter than any of the guards could have expected. Two of them busted a nut on the spot and shot their loads across Galli’s narrow back, landing most of their white stuff on her raven hair.

Thank you for reading!

Consider supporting my stories and donating on my Patreon here. (37 extra chapters for HLMT, also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing)

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

14