Chapter 2
416 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Soul detected, initiating the retrieval process...10%, 50%, 90%... process complete.)

(Accessing soul memory, registering life choices and memories, etc.)

(The detected soul has had a very short life full of regret; rebirth is required.)

(Booting up the Reincarnation System... System loaded.)

(Calculating karma point balance Positive karma points: 1000; negative karma points: 11,000; negative karma greatly outweighs the positive counteractive measures activated, reducing negative karma using positive karma points; not enough positive karma; special punishment methods needed;... calculating  )

(Awakening dormant Soul)

 

I awoke in a room void of light; it was warm yet cold, but very comfortable. I looked up to find a system-like screen appear in front of me. After reading, I found that I died in an explosive torrent of fire. The system contained every event and every encounter that I have ever had, appointing karma points. Depending on my actions, I selected the next button, and the screen changed, showing many different options along with my karma point balance.

Positive karma points: 0

Negative karma points: 10000

I was baffled before I could think. The screen immediately disappeared, leaving me in silent solitude. The room was beginning to feel more eerie and evil. I screamed, but no one answered until I heard ( "a suitable punishment found, commencing rebirth.")

Quickly, I began to feel an extremely strong suction and a desire for sleep. My mind went blank.

 

Two people lay in bed talking about how much of a blessing it would be to have children. The man wanted a son to carry on his lineage, but he was not in a rush. As long as he had at least one son, he would be satisfied. The woman's name was Eluscia Birch, wife of Carlos Birch. They were a happy couple in the eyes of the people around them, but that was true in the past. They engaged in intercourse many times throughout the years, but they always ended up failing. The continuous failure had resulted in straining their relationship. Little did they know what the future had in store for them.

2 weeks later

I began to awaken in a dark area. I was submerged in a wet and slimy liquid. It was extremely constricting; my mind was running wild in both boredom and paranoia. What did the voice mean by punishment? I was unsure where I was. However, one thing was for certain: I was completely encased in something. It was soft and stretchy, yet stiff.

9 months later

I was slowly beginning to get more energetic and was able to move about much more. It was at this moment that I began to move around slowly towards an extremely small muscular hole, which squeezed with absurd strength as I was slowly sliding towards the exit. the process was undeniably painful; however, at least I was not the mother pushing out a large baby out of a vagina. The air was sharp and penetrating, making my lungs burn. I began to cry uncontrollably as I was taken to get cleaned up and checked. Clearly, I was in good enough health, but soon I began to cry again. My body had extreme instinctual control, and it wanted milk. Soon after being returned to my mother, I was then held to her breasts, and I began to suckle, taking as much as I could to sate my growing hunger.

The doctor asked, "What do you wish to name your child?

to which they replied in unison, "Eliana."

The doctor gave us the okay to leave, and we were sent home. The house was not large, but it was not exactly small either. It was the right size for a family with a few children. The house was adorned with minimal amounts of household items, and they were all of much lower quality compared to the earth he (Eliana) remembered. He had been in a daze since he left the doctor's maternity room.

The name Elliana sank deep. He was filled with dread; he was reborn in a world that had developed less in comparison to Earth, meaning there were many societal norms about women that would more or less ensure that he ended up a married wife in the future, and so he racked his mind for all sorts of ways to alter his fate.

 

 

 

9