11: Rank 2
273 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life Dew is a Water Type move that, in the games, heals about 25% of your Pokemon's health. 

In this world, the move is more complex than that. This move creates a powerful and pure drop of water that cleanses and heals wounds. Not all Water Types can use this move because they need to have a very pure affinity to water or somehow purify their water. As the little Shellder opened her shell, a small drop of crystalline-blue water fell upon the clear water on the meshed roots. "Thank you." Darius sighed softly as he moved the crushing rock he had on hand, adding pieces of Oran Berries and a rather interesting berry... A Tanga Berry. This type of Berry, when eaten by a Dark, Grass, or Psychic type, will make so the damage taken by a Bug Type attack is smaller. How does this happen? 

Like every Berry, they carry a type of energy. This energy naturally supresses Bug type energy, which is what reduces the damage. So, why is he adding this type of berry to medicine for a Bug type? Do you know how the human body reacts when a threat is found? It lashes out and destroys the threat. So, with this Pokeblock medicine he's making, his objective is to "wake" the Bug type energy within these Bug/Grass Pokemon so it'll lash out and detect the virus within their body, destoying it. Or so he hopes. 

He added one normal [Energy Root] and a small portion of the [Energy Root - Bug], then with a bit of water and [Life Dew] water to increase the potency and healing properties of what he wished to make, Darius added a finishing touch - an activator. He closed his eyes and focused on his energy, invoking his Bug and Water affinities to activate both energies within the Pokeblock-Medicine. "Now..." He added the Butterfee Honey he had and began to mold it while wet still, making a small cubic shape. He applied pressure on the cube and began to move. He could feel the energy within the cube moving, and he smiled - maybe this would work? He quickly found a strong Leavanny that was infected, his Pokemon following him (except the ones that could get infected) to witness the success or failure of his work. "Here, quick, eat this!" He practically shoved the thing on the Pokemon's mouth, and as they swallowed it, he waited anxiously.

The effect wasn't instantaneous.  

It took about 5 minutes, but the sickly look the Pokemon had started to fade, and Darius used his [Pokemon Examination] skill to analyze the Leavanny's body. Immediately, he received positive feedback! The infection was being fought against, with the energy of the Pokeblock-Medicine he made, the Leavanny's body, and Bug Energy was fighting against the virus, destroying it now that it finally found what was attacking it. The [Life Dew] diluted water also started working, granting the Pokemon an extra pinch of power and energy, healing the damage the virus influcted upon its cells and fought back against the fever and other symptoms. At the same time, it reinforced the cells alongside the Bug Energy! 

The Tanga Berry had also served its purpose, when it began fighting the Bug type energy and tried to suppress it, the whole body's energy began to fight back and soon that fight was taken to the virus once the Tanga Berry was completely flushed out of the system. In about 20 minutes, the Leavanny was completely fine and healed. 

"It worked." Darius sighed, suddenly taken by this immense relief. He did it! He created a cure for a deadly disease that affected a whole Pokemon line. 

[Due to your massive achievement, you've been rewarded.]

A small pop sounded out, and before his very hands, a small bead of white fell. He curiously looked at it, and his eyes widened when he read the description of such item: 

<~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~>

[Energy Core - Multiuse

Description: This is a special energy core that can be used multiple times. This core will mold itself to take in the energies you have affinity to. Every midnight, the core will recharge [1] charge point. Upon using all charges, this core will break.

Uses: Can be used to rank up your Energy User rank.

Charges: 10/10]

<~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~>

'Holy shit.' If he read it right, then can he use it continuously to increase his rank? Right now, he had 3 affinities, so he will he most likely use 3 charges of this core to rank up to rank 2. "Will this work on my Pokemon, though..." Darius sighed softly to himself. This was a great reward to have because with this, he can potentially rank up again in the future! "Now I will make more medicine." He began to work hard, first he healed all the infected Leavanny, then he moved to the Swadloons, and then to the infected Sewaddles. In some, the virus had sadly infected their brain already, making them aggressive and reckless... Sadly, the medicine would not work on them, and therefore, they had to be put down. Darius sighed sadly to himself because although he was not able to save all, he saved 95% of the infected Pokemon, receiving from them their deepest gratitude.  

[Due to your achievements and actions, you've unlocked the Grass Affinity] 

'Another one!?' Darius was surprised, but then he felt it - all the Leavanny, Swadloons, and Sewaddles wanted to thank him for what he did, so they gave him a bit of their energy, which blossomed inside him like a beautiful flower, giving birth to his Grass Affinity. He could feel life around him now. He could feel how the trees breathed. He could feel their roots sinking into the ground... They felt steady, strong, and connected to one another. "Thank you." Darius smiled softly to himself as he felt the many feelings of the forest...

Until a thought snapped him out of it. 

'Who did this?' It was clearly stated by the Leavannys that they saw someone like him, a human, here right before they started to get sick. Someone wanted this swarm of Sewaddles, Swadloons, and Leavannys eliminated and killed. Destroyed, broken, and many other synonyms that he can't think about right now. "We must prepare..." He took the core on his hand and began the process of Ranking Up. 

It was easy. All he had to do was to clench the core, close his eyes, and confirm with the system. It didn't really feel like much. All he felt was his bones and muscles swelling for a split second before they snapped back, and within himself, he could feel a river flowing as energy moved. 

<~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~>

| Name: Darius Markus

| Age: 20

| Gender: Male

| Energy User Rank: 2

| Energy: 1250/1250

| Nature: Gentle Giant - Grants you the unique skills:

[Friendly]

[Push Back]

| Affinities: 

Dark Types - Dark types like you.

Bug Types - Bug types like you.

Water Types - Water types like you.

Grass Types - Grass types like you.

| Job: Beginner Pokemon Trainer 

| Job History: Beginner Wilderness Survivor, Beginner Pokemon Breeder, Beginner Pokemon Nurse

| Unique Skills: 

[Friendly]: Pokemon smaller than you sees you as a non-threat at worst and a friend at best. Pokemon larger than you will see you as a non-threat at best and mortal enemy at worst. 

[Push Back]: Although you might not start a fight, you might as well finish it. Your nature is to not start them, but the moment you are met with aggressive force, you can absorb the damage and send it back towards the attacker with five times the force, no matter what damage you take while absorbing the attacks, you'll always hang on to life. 

| Skills: 

[Beginner Wilderness Survivor]

Wilderness Survival lvl 6 - You know how to survive in the wild! Finding water, shelter, and food is easier for you.

Shelter Making lvl 5 - You know how to make a basic shelter to protect you from the elements of nature. 

Gather lvl 4 - You know how to find food and other useful things in the wild

Basic Cooking lvl 3 - Although not the best at it, you know how to cook, well, at least you won't burn water! 

[Beginner Pokemon Breeder]

Pokeblock Creation lvl 5 - Helps in the making of Pokeblocks and gives inspiration whenever the need arises.

Pokemon Anatomy Understanding lvl 3 - Helps you understand the anatomy of Pokemon

Basic Medicine Making lvl 2 - You know how to make basic potions, antidotes, and other medicines.

[Beginner Pokemon Nurse] 

Pokemon Nursery lvl 3 - You know how to better take care of baby Pokemon and how to raise them to be healthy and strong.

Basic Pokemon Healer lvl 3 - Using your own energy, you can heal minor injuries in pokemon with a very weak version of Heal Pulse.

[Cost: 10 Energy per Use]

Pokemon Examination lvl 3 - You can examine your pokemon using your energy and know if there are any hidden injuries or problems within them and how to fix it! 

[Cost: 40 Energy per Use]

[Beginner Pokemon Trainer]

Basic Pokemon Training lvl 2 - The speed at which your Pokemon can increase their stat is 12% faster. When you actively coach them through it, the speed is doubled for 24 hours! Has a cooldown of 24 hours, too.

[Cost (Actively Coaching): 50 Energy]

Basic Pokemon Move Training lvl 3 - The speed at which your Pokemon can increase the mastery of their moves is 14% faster. When you actively coach them through it, the speed is doubled for 24 hours! Has a cooldown of 24 hours, too.

[Cost (Actively Coaching): 50 Energy]

Basic Pokemon Fighting lvl 2 - When in a fight, your Pokemon's willpower to win increases, increasing the resistance to pain by 12%.

Basic Pokemon Guidance lvl 2 - When you guide your Pokemon through whatever they wish to accomplish (Increasing Move Mastery, Increasing Stats, Evolving, Creating new Moves, and basically everything) they have a higher (+12%) chance of succeeding what they wish to accomplish. 

[Cost (Actively Guiding): 100 Energy]

<~°•°~°•°~°•°~°•°~>

"Huh." Darius' whole body went through a minimal but very visible shift, seeing as now his height increased, his muscles became more... muscly? There weren't many physical changes. It was like he grew more into himself, like he was more of himself than he had ever been before. An aura of calm gentleness surrounded him, but hidden beneath his gentle demeanor was a strength that would push back against even the heaviest of mountains. "Cool." Hey, now he's 6'8! Maybe at Rank 3, he'll become 7 feet tall? One can only hope. He clenched his fist, feeling a power that he never had but felt his from the very beginning... It was like he became himself. 

-Scene Cut- 

Darius: *transformation smoke* This isn't my final form...

-Scene Cut- 

Cerberus watched as his Alpha went through evolution. It was an interesting process that he had ever only seen once before, the moment his former older brother and Alpha had evolved into his higher and more powerful form... But his Alpha was like the polar and complete opposite to his previous Alpha. It was like his whole being was surrounded by a gentle breeze, and for a moment, all Pokemon that surrounded him could only watch in amazement as they felt this pull of energy. Cerberus felt it the strongest, as did the ghostly friend and the shell thing. It was like their bond was being reinforced, strengthened somehow? 

With that, it was almost like a veil was removed from his mind, and Cerberus found himself... aware. 

"Alpha." He greeted his Alpha, using their bond. The results? Well, he saw, for the first time, his Alpha almost falling into the ground. 

12