16: Fun!
278 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Thinking about it...' Darius looked once again over Jasper's Egg Moves... He had [Imprison], [Trick], and [Recover] as Egg Moves, and for him to be able to have these moves, his parents had to be a Gardevoir and an Alakazam, which makes no sense. How does a Gardevoir and an Alakazam, together, have a Sableye? This could mean that maybe, just maybe, Jasper's mother was a little freaky and had a threesome with two psychic Pokemon. Like how Cerberus' parents must've been either a Houndoom and an Arcanine, or a Houndoom and Krokodile. The reason is that compatible parents for the Egg Moves he has - [Thunder Fang], [Counter], and [Fire Spin] - come from Arcanine and Krokodile.

Shelly, who has [Life Dew], [Aqua Ring], and [Rock Blast], could have a Cloyster and a Corsola for parents, which makes a lot of sense seeing as Darius has seen her play with some Corsolas back at the lake. Arachne had [Agility], [Screech], and [Camouflage], which narrowed down the possible parents down to Leavanny and Galvantula! At last, but certainly not least, the little one he had met before! The little Phantump had [Venom Drench], [Grudge], and [Disable], which left the possible parents up to Trevenant and either a Roserade or Muk.

"Huh, all that time playing Pokemon really paid off, huh..." Darius grinned as he patted the little leaf of the small Turtwig as he remembered almost perfectly how compatible parents gave their offspring compatible moves. "You're really a cute one." The little girl let out this cutesy cry as the emotion of 'Happiness' flowed out, making Darius smile as he opened her status -

------

| Name:

| Species: Turtwig

| Type: Grass

| Held Item:

| Gender: Female

| Level: 06

| Rank: 1

| Potential: ★★☆☆☆

| Nature: Relaxed (+Endurance/-Speed)

| Abilities -

Trained Abilities:

| Attributes -

0-10: F

11-20: E

21-30: D

31-40: C

41-50: B

51-100: A

101-200: S

201-500: SS

501-1000: SSS

×-×

Strength: 22 [D]

Speed: 10 [E]

Endurance: 35 [C]

Attack Potency: 23 [D]

Vitality: 36 [C]

Energy Control: 22 [D]

Energy Resistance: 23 [D]

Energy Capacity: 34 [C]

Energy Potency: 12 [E]

| Moves - Learned, Trained, Expert, Mastered, Complete Control.

Egg Moves: Stockpile [T], Swallow [T], Spit Up [T]

Moves: Tackle [T], Withdraw [T], Leafage [T]

TMs:

---------

He knew this herd of Torterras was going to leave, and with them, all the Pokemon that lived on their back. And Darius made his decision, a decision that would change his life, but he was going to be happy with it- He is going to get as far away from trouble as he possibly can, and doing that, he's going to become part of this Pokemon herd too. Darius never wanted to stay in a single place forever, so why not make his home in the back of a Pokemon? With the consent of the leader Torterra, Darius (with some Pokemon help) managed to make a tree house on the thick and tall tree of the big boss Torterra, who was rather affectionate. In his back would live him, Cerberus, Jasper, Sarah, Arachne, Shelly, and the two Swablus he named Swy and Swu.

Darius had made pots from clay and dried them with Cerberus' help (it was a good training for his Energy Control), Arachne helped him make blankets and covers for the furniture he spent a lot of time making with his Manipulation over Grass Type energy, using it to bend and control wood to form the shapes he wanted. He filled a lot of pots with water, and there were dried berries and their seeds. He had also taken with him items from the deepest part of that lake, them being the weeds from the deep and the pearls that the Shellders and Cloysters gave Shelly as a parting gift. Their relationship really improved under Darius' guidance and intervention. The big Mega Gyarados also gave Darius a parting gift, which was this Water Stone, which Darius stored inside his new home.

I mean, it was a cozy home that moved! Darius experimented with sleeping inside the house, and he must say, it doesn't move that much. To keep his home warm, he had Cerberus help him with a small furnace, and it was really easy to cook things with a stone stove! The heat was easily controlled by Cerberus after a few trials and errors. His puppy would also sleep alongside him in his bed, which spoiled the boy a little bit. Now, three days after the intruders left, Darius was prepared to also leave with the Torterra herd. With him, he was taking the planted Berries (Seriously, Grotles and Torterras had various berries in their back!), the grounded medicine, some mushrooms, lots of water, and a lot of little gifts too. The Butterfrees gave him a lot of honey for the journey, and knowing that honey is non-perishable, Darius had enough honey for the next ten years of his life!

"Everybody ready?" Darius smiled softly at the small Turtwigs that were all walking behind him like they were little ducklings. Beside him were large Torterras and smaller but equally as big Grotles, and Cerberus also stood beside his Alpha. "Let's go then." Darius chuckled as he took the first step to leave the forest - He made sure to leave medicine behind for the Pokemon in the lake and in the forest, just in case. "One step forward, two steps forward, three steps back for the journey to begin-" With a smile on his lips, Darius started to sing, and alongside him, so did the four little Turtwigs that immitated him with small "Twig, Twig, Twig!" whenever he spoke, much to the amusement of the herd.

They kept walking forward, following the leader of the herd, who was the oldest and strongest Male Torterra there. Curiously, Derek looked over his status:

---

| Name:

| Species: Torterra

| Type: Grass/Ground

| Held Item:

| Gender: Male

| Level: 80

| Rank: 6 (Master)

| Potential: ★★★★☆

| Nature: Brave (+Attack Potency/-Speed)

| Abilities -

Mastered Abilities:

Overgrow (Increases power of Grass type moves)

Shell Armor (Pokemon takes no Critical Hits)

Trained Abilities:

Chlorophyll (Increases speed in Harsh Sunlight)

Leaf Guard (Prevents against status effects under Harsh Sunlight)

Stamina (Increases Endurance by a lot. Whenever hit by a physical attack, increases Defense)

| Attributes -

0-10: F

11-20: E

21-30: D

31-40: C

41-50: B

51-100: A

101-200: S

201-500: SS

501-1000: SSS

×-×

Strength: 800 (SSS)

Speed: 400 (SS)

Endurance: 990 (SSS)

Attack Potency: 1000 (SSS)

Vitality: 960 (SSS)

Energy Control: 890 (SSS)

Energy Resistance: 1000 (SSS)

Energy Capacity: 1000 (SSS)

Energy Potency: 1000 (SSS)

| Moves - Learned, Trained, Expert, Mastered, Complete Control.

Egg Moves: Wide Guard [CC], Earth Power [M], Grassy Terrain [M]

Moves: Tackle [E], Absorb [E], Curse [M], Leafage [M], Bite [E], Withdraw [M], Wood Hammer [E], Earthquake [M], Crunch [M], Giga Drain [M], Leaf Storm [M], Solar Beam [CC], Frenzy Plant [CC], Synthesis [CC], Seed Bomb [E], Iron Head [M], Outrage [M], Protect [M], Toxic [E], Sunny Day [M], Hyper Beam [M], Bulldoze [M], Headlong Rush [T]

TMs:

---------

"...what the fuck!?" Darius couldn't keep quiet after seeing that - How the fuck did this big fucking guy get so badly hurt by Poison type Pokemon when he has this many fucking abilities and he has fucking Leaf Guard and Sunny Day!? What the fuck!? "Alpha?" Tilting his head sideways, Cerberus asked, his voice questioning: "Oh, it's nothing Cerberus... I just figured out we have a long way to go." And oh boy, it's a really long way to go! Before you ask why he didn't analyze the Mega Gyarados, he just couldn't.

He simply wasn't able to. It didn't work, easy as that! Maybe because he didn't have enough energy? Who knows.

Regardless, right now, he held a stick in hand as he walked forward, moving alongside the Torterras. The leader Torterra was missing an eye, Darius didn't really know how he could help the Pokemon get that eye back. He could think about a few ways that he could maybe help the Torterra get his eye back, like a Pokemon with the move Healing Pulse in the Complete Control rank, or maybe a powerful Fairy Type with a Fairium Z using the Z-Floral Healing move... Or maybe Xerneas themselves could heal the Torterra? 'Well, just thoughts to think.' Realistically speaking, either he somehow develops some kind of medicine, or he gets a reward from this system that allows him to do that. He held the pearl of energy he had and softly smiled as he kept walking beside the Torterras.

This was also a good workout, seeing as Pokemon have a higher amount of stamina, being able to keep the same pace for longer. Darius started getting tired after walking beside them the same pace as them for 2 hours, he did not stop but kept going, soon he started sweating and getting body pains while even the small Turtwigs kept going as if nothing happened. He stopped for a moment, sighed, and began channeling his energy through his body in a circling way- He didn't waste any energy doing this. Sure, it made him feel a little bit of pain, but it helped!

His body was breaking down as the energy flowed in his veins. This was a way to train his body to channel energy properly, not wasting anything!

That way, his body would grow stronger, and he could use energy more naturally, which is going to be beneficial for him, seeing as he would be able to keep the skill [Energy Technique - Energy Enchantment] for longer and make better use of it too.

"Well-" Taking a deep breath, Darius took off his shirt that was covered in sweat: "-Let's keep going!" He grinned as the little ones beside him made noise alongside him.

Yeah, this is going to be fun.

10