31: Captured
178 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...again!?" 

Darius couldn't help it. It's been an entire month without meeting a Pokemon that needed help, but of course trouble would be knocking at his door again. "Uhm... Is this normal?" Wally softly asked as his eyes looked a little hesitantly towards the big and rather impressive Pokemon. "I mean, before you joined us, we always had been doing a little bit of hospital work." Darius flexed his arms as he lifted the dark and red Pokemon. It was a not small Pokemon, the little one was on Wally's arms, watching Darius help their... father? Well, there were about 4 of the small Zoruas, and only one large Zoroark:

---

| Name: 

| Species: Zoroark

| Type: Dark

| Held Item: 

| Gender: Male

| Level: 56

| Rank: 4

| Potential: ★☆☆☆☆

| Nature: Rash (+Energy Potency/-Energy Resistance)

| Abilities -

Trained Abilities: 

Illusion (This Pokemon can use illusions, extremely well)

| Attributes - 

0-10: F 

11-20: E

21-30: D

31-40: C

41-50: B

51-100: A

101-200: S

201-500: SS

501-1000: SSS

×-×

Strength: 78 [A]

Speed: 102 [S]

Endurance: 45 [B]

Attack Potency: 80 [A]

Vitality: 66 [A]

Energy Control: 432 [S]

Energy Resistance: 40 [B]

Energy Capacity: 224 [S]

Energy Potency: 560 [SSS]

| Moves - Learned, Trained, Expert, Mastered, Complete Control.

Egg Moves: Extrasensory [E], Copycat [E], Detect [E]

Moves: Hone Claws [E], Leer [T], Night Slash [T], Torment [E], Taunt [T], Knock Off [T], Fake Tears [T], Snarl [T], Dark Pulse [E], Fury Swipes [T], U-Turn [T], Nasty Plot [M]

TMs: 

---------

"C'mon, Zon, help me here." Who is Zon? Well, Zon is one of the Grotles! In fact, he is the largest one of the Grotles, and is getting closer and closer to evolution. Darius decided to help the little dude by trying to use his skills on him, which led to him getting a new bonded Pokemon. Now Zon is another Pokemon he shares a bond with! Let's see... Cerberus, Jasper, Arachne, Shelly, Swu, and now Zon! He has a complete team, or he would have, if this was a game world. Who is going to stop him from keeping making bonds with every single Pokemon he sees? No one. "That's it Zon, like that." With Zon's help, Darius was able to carry the hurt Zoroark he just gave first aid while Wally took care of the small Zoruas who were in distress for their father. 

Darius was constantly showing them that everything was going to be okay with his [Energy Technique - Emotion/Intent Communication] skill, which allowed him a pseudo telepathy now that his rank has increased. Maybe, when he unlocks his Psychic affinity, he can actually do Telepathy? Well, he knows Wally is trying to learn it from Gardevoir, who has shown him exercises he can try to do to increase his Psychic and Fairy Affinity's power until he could do what Gardevoir was teaching him. Regardless, he brought the Zoroark to a wooden platform and looked up. There, two Staraptors and one Staravia were flying. "Lift!" Not only did the Zigzagoons all evolved, but the Staravias became Staraptors, and the Starly became a Staravia himself. With their strength, the trio easily lifted the platform, thin but strong ropes of silk was holding onto the platform. 

Well, since they are the Mobile Hospital for Pokemon, Darius saw fit to build a place he could put his more drastic patients... He decided to bring the Zoroark there because his situation, although stable thanks to medicine and Big Boy's use of Grassy Terrain, alongside Gardevoir's Heal Pulse, Darius managed to take the Zoroark out of the danger zone. Sadly, the Pokemon has lost his two eyes, had various broken bones and harmed internal organs, and even internal bleeding. Darius managed to save the Pokemon, but it would forever be blind and might not be able to fight, or even do any strenuous activity. As Darius lifts and places the Zoroark to his place of rest, let's take a look at Zon's status? 

---

| Name: Zon

| Species: Grotle

| Type: Grass 

| Held Item: 

| Gender: Male

| Level: 33

| Rank: 2

| Potential: ★★★☆☆

| Nature: Relaxed (+ Endurance/-Speed)

| Abilities -

Trained Abilities: 

Overgrow

Shell Armor

| Attributes - 

0-10: F 

11-20: E

21-30: D

31-40: C

41-50: B

51-100: A

101-200: S

201-500: SS

501-1000: SSS

×-×

Strength: 56 [A]

Speed: 22 [D]

Endurance: 108 [S]

Attack Potency: 59 [A]

Vitality: 325 [SS]

Energy Control: 66 [A]

Energy Resistance: 65 [A]

Energy Capacity: 108 [S]

Energy Potency: 55 [A]

| Moves - Learned, Trained, Expert, Mastered, Complete Control.

Egg Moves: Grassy Terrain [T], Body Slam [T], Growth [T]

Moves: Mega Drain [T], Leafage [T], Withdraw [T], Razor Leaf [T], Curse [T], Bite [T], Leech Seed [T], Aromatherapy [L], Mud Slap [T], Mud Shot [L]

TMs: 

---------

The reason this mono Grass Pokemon knew Ground type moves was because Darius helped him train such moves so as to learn how tobeyter manipulate Ground type energy, so as to get ready for when his Ground type manifests when he becomes a Torterra. And with experience manipulating Ground type energy, he can become stronger. 

"Okay, let's see..." Climbing back onto Big Boy's back with Wally on his back - he pretended not to feel the heat on his back, specially the breath on the back of his neck. On Wally's back was this sack of silk, and inside the sack, there were four small Zoruas - Darius looked at the Zoroark and began to help him heal. He placed boned where they should be, performed cirgury, and cleaned the poor Pokemon's fur with his Water energy. "There." The Zoroark was out of danger, and he has done what he could, even using [Overflow] to help Gardevoir with maintaining her Heal Pulse for longer. 

Now... He had no way of regenerating or recreating lost organs. He has been trying to come up with solutions, but his equipment and level of knowledge is not ideal... He has never gone to college, and he had dropped out of high-school to help in the orphanage, so his education level was not really advanced. Besides all this, Darius still managed to save the life of the Zoroark. 

"Darius...?" Wally's soft voice broke through his concentrated mind, making him softly snap back to reality: "You okay?" Oh, he looked down at his bloodied hands and softy sighed: "Yeah." He concentrated, his energy flared and the blood simply floated, concentrated into this small blood sphere. He collected the blood and placed it down in a small clay pot. He has some ideas on how to copy what happened to Cerberus, but give other Pokemon the same chance... He has some ideas. "I'm... okay." He looked at the small four Zoruas, his unique skill [Friendly] and [Charismatic] were in synchrony, making the little ones feel safe in his presence. He felt himself feel soft as he looked towards the small Zoruas, he lifted his hand - he almost dropped the clay pot he had on his hand, in fact, he dropped it - but immediately after, his feet moved before he could think and caught the pot. He didn't even look at what he was doing, his body just did it.

'Was this... the [Awesome] skill? Again!?' This wasn't the first time something like this happened, Darius has been doing weird things ever since he got the skill... His body's reaction was higher than he expected now, and his movements were both somehow smooth and cool at the same time. Wally just looked at him with the same face he always did whenever he saw Darius so something ridiculous that somehow worked. Like that time Darius was sitting on a branch of their home tree and the branch snapped, plummeting Darius to a fall. 

Only for him to twist in the air, land smoothly, and catch the branch that he was sitting on before. He just does shit that somehow ends up looking cool. 

"So-" Darius threw the pot up with his feet, catching it with his hand: "-you four hungry?" He softly smiled to the four little Zoruas: "I can get something for you four." He easily lowered his body, letting the four Zoruas climb his body, with two on each shoulder and two on his arms, Darius softly sighed - Wally couldn't help but look at how soft Darius looked. "Wally~ C'mon kiddo, let's get these little ones something to eat." Darius looked at the little green-haired and offered his hand, while he held two Zoruas with one arm.

Wally nodded and took Darius' hand. Little did he know that this day, this moment, changed everything between him and Darius.

-Scene Cut-

Darius & Wally: *holding hands*

Arceus: SINNERS! 

-Scene Cut- 

Alone. 

When you're alone, you learn how to survive and rely only on yourself. 

When you're alone, your only option is to learn how to do so. 

And alone he is. 

"Here you go kid." A large dark skinned man held him his share, making the boy just grab it quickly. He didn't turn around as he left with his share of the money. He did, however, walk for three hours doing his best to lose the people following him before he went to his small base at the abandoned building. 

Welcome to Orre, the most barren region of the Pokemon world... or, well, it was. Unbeknownst to most common people's knowledge (due to the League not wanting to reveal this information to the public), a rare event happened. Well, this has happened a lot in the world, and many known most about it, but not much is talked about how it also affected other... disliked regions of the world. The Ransei region, known by many as a barbaric place that is locked in a feudal civil war amongst themselves for the past 100 years or so. And what do these two Regions have in common? Well, of course, the long continental bridge that has been shaped by Regigigas, of course. 

The Alola-Johto-Kanto Continental Archipelago Bridge, the Hoenn-Sinnoh-Unova Continental Regibridge, and the Orre-Ransei Regibridge. The Paldea and Galar region are also connected to one another, although they don't have a "bridge" per say, they had a chain of various pieces of land that are considered islands by many, but they aren't technically islands because they move.

Of course they move, because in that region of the world, lives Regiground and Regiwater. These two were responsible for the ever shifting islands, because like a certain pair of legendary Pokemon, they also like to fight a lot, which results on these "islands" to be moved around, since these pieces of floating land aren't attached to the ground in any way... How they float? By Regiground's Control, of course. Some Pokemon live there too, but most are either Flying or Water types, with some distinctive behaviors that they show. They adapted to that life, so of course they are a bit different from other Pokemon from their types. 

The kid softly sat down, dust kicked up as he softly relaxed. His part of the money could keep him alive for a few weeks, if he can- 

"Found the rat!" 

Shit. He got up, dashing towards the back exit. He was about to open the exit door when it was opened, from the outside. There stood a large guy with big muscles, he was stronger than him, and he knew he couldn't fight back. His escape routes were also blocked.

"Fine... What do you want?" 

"Well, kiddo, today's your lucky day!" The big man grinned: "Your daddy paid us good money to bring you back home."

Shit. "Fine..." Well, time to think about how he's going to escape now.

10