33: Steam
234 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"-shit." 

Cursing, Darius looked down at the naked boy, who laid beside him - completely marked by purple marks. His arms had these bite marks, as well as his shoulders! His back was fucking scratched to hell and back, and he is pretty sure his cock is sore as fuck. 

WELL- let's go back a little while, shall we?

-Scene Cut- 

Darius: Baby girl, you radiant. You glow. You radioactive. It's terminal baby girl.

Wally: *blushes and explodes like an atom bomb*

-Scene Cut-

The day had started good when the herd came upon a natural thermal pool, with really warm waters. Darius used every single skill and ability he had to determine if the waters were safe enough to bathe in, and after meticulous observation, he concluded that it was. 

That was how he and the entire herd found themselves in a really warm bath! 

The steam rose from the hot waters as Darius rested his head back against the rock as he sighed heavily, the knots and tension in his muscles relaxing as the warm waters hugged his fully naked body. Beside him was the small hellhound known as Cerberus, his mohawk completely wet as he had this goofy relaxed expression on his face. This was, probably, the most enjoyed bath Cerberus had ever taken in his entire existence! "Good, right?" Darius chuckled as a small clamp jumped from the depths, soon followed by four small heads. Shelly and the four Zoruas seemed to be really relaxed as they made small little noises to each other. Surrounding them from all sides were the goofy faces of various Slowpokes. 

It was rather curious to see a population of so many Slowpokes, but seeing as the sea was a few miles from here, they could still go there! The thermal ponds were located above a rocky hill with view to the ocean. The herd had stopped here because it rocky ground continued for a few more miles or so because from here Darius could only see the green of the trees and grass in the horizon. In fact, they were closer to the sea now that this region of continental bridge seemed to channel the water from the sea through an array of underground tunnels, where they get heated by being close to lava, and rise up above, breaking through the earth's surface and making these great and relaxing thermal pools of warm water. Thankfully the water was not too hot, because then it'd melt the skin off of their bones. 

"Slow~" The Slowpoke beside him croaked, looking dopey into the horizon, where the sun was setting. It was honestly beautiful to watch the sun set while sitting naked in a hot natural bathtub. "I agree." Darius spoke to the pink Pokemon with the same - if not even more - relaxed face: "It's great." He subconciously released this wave of energy from his body, relaying the intent slash emotion of 'Relaxation', which immediately affected the Pokemon around him and made them sigh and let their bodies release the tension in their muscles. 

"Alpha… Good?" Looking down at his little buddy Cerberus, Darius simply patted his wet little head as he chuckled: "Yeah…" After Cerberus' Limit Break - which happened the day before yesterday - Darius started to understand more words that Cerberus said. It was now limited to just single words, but the bond they shared had solidified so much that Darius could easily tell what Cerberus wanted to say even without words. Like now, for example, he just asked if this bath had another effect rather than just relaxation of muscles, which indeed it did! "It has a small amount of Fire, Water, Ground, and Rock energy in these waters… I think it'll help your bones, blood, and inner fire just a little bit, even more now that you can - theoretically - learn how to use Water type attacks besides Rain Dance." 

This was one of the effects of the Limit Break. 

Darius noticed how after Cerberus had a Limit Break, he not only started to increase his status again, he also had more energy! His little body started to get really strong, so much so that Darius is considering having Cerberus train under the effect of Gravity from Gardevoir… This little guy also was able to learn a Electric move besides Thunder Fang. It was the weak Nuzzle attack, and he had learned it accidentally even. Well, he nuzzled his mohawk on Darius' chest as Darius was petting him, and they didn't notice how the friction was having Cerberus' body produce an unnatural amount of electricity until it shocked them both. 

Literally. 

Soon after, Darius shaked his whole body until the paralysis had simply vanished, seeing as he had Raikou's Blessing, which apparently also had the passive effect of making him more resistant to Electric attacks because he barely felt that. 

Regardless, now Cerberus had the [Nuzzle (L)] move on his move list. And Darius has been thinking on how to teach the puppy how to use a Thunder Wave, a Thunder Shock, or even a Thunderbolt. 'That's for future me to find out…' As he laid there, watching the sunset with his Pokemon, the Torterras stood beside the pools alongside the Grotles, laying down on the warm floor. Darius used his Water energy to bring water from the pools around and wet the giant grass turtles, making them relax alongside them. 

He felt a presence approaching him, and he knew it was Wally. He had no need to turn around, he knew Wally was shyly walking towards him, only a towel of white silk separating his young virginal body from the clutches of the perverted and dangerous hands of the big bad evil man that he was… He snorted to himself as he said, head nof moving from watching the sunset: "You know you don't need to bathe in the same one as me, right?" He didn't say anything else, but he felt Wally freeze - then he kept walking forward, a little less hesitant than before. He saw in his peripheral vision as the boy slowly lowered himself to the pool, alongside the two little Ralts, Swablu, Budew, and one of the little Turtwigs. "Zon, boy, stop trying to bite your brother's tail." He reprimanded his big Grotle without even having to turn around, he knew what was happening around him at all times, after all. 

"U-uhm…" Wally held the little Budew on his hands as Swy flew out of his head towards her brother who floated beside Cerberus, landing right next to him: "Yes, Wally?" Darius finally turned to look at the boy, and it was almost primal - his eyes turned a little darker as his Dark Type Energy flowed through his whole body for a moment. He soon snapped out of it, because he just had a very… interesting thought. "I- how do I say it…" Wally seemed to be getting nervous, looking down - and that was his mistake. Why? Because his eyes caught sight of Darius' cock. 

It was resting there, soft. Wally had only seen other dicks in drawings, fanarts, mangas, and video - never personally. He knew, very well, that the male body came in many shapes and sizes, but it seems Darius was blessed by Arceus himself to be perfect! It was long, even soft it was bigger than Wally's own cock, it had also visible tattoos on it, these soft lines that moved like waves and didn't seem to show much. In fact, they connected to the thigh and moved down until near the knees, where they turned into these beautiful flowers, and amidst them laid a slab of rock with the word [Family] on it, right beneath a realistic human skull. 'Did he lose his family too?' Wally pondered for a moment, but his silence was taken differently by Darius himself, who just chuckled - a shiver went down Wally's spine as he heard it - as he said: "My eyes are up here, little guy." 

"Huh?" Immediately, Wally looked back up, meeting Darius' eyes for a moment- it was enchanting. His eyes were a darker shade from their normal coloration, and his lips pulled into this long ear to ear grin: "You are adorable." Wally's face grew hotter and turned a bright shade of red as he heard Darius' words, making the big man a little more tense for a moment, but he turned back to watch the beautiful sunset. "Wally, little one, you know what you're doin'... right?" Wally stayed silent for a moment, he was about to ask 'What I'm doing...?' but Darius beat him to it by just saying what he was doing: "You're making me want to fucking devour you." 

Oh, okay. 

"I..." Wally, shyly, said: "Just... I just wanted to thank you." Wally looked down at his own hands, softly speaking: "You gave me more than I could ever imagine... I owe you more than I could ever give anybody, and I thank you for that..." Wally gathered his courage and look Darius in the eye again, as he said: "It's just... My dream of becoming a strong Pokemon trainer is starting to come true, and when we reach Sinnoh, my will truly begin."

Darius' brain slowed down. The little hamster (or Denene, in this case) in his brain stopped running in the wheel as silence reigned. 

[Congratulations, you've unlocked a new Ava-]

'...did he just say he's leaving?' A small whisper of dark thoughts started in Darius' mind as he ignored the system screen, dismissing it immediately: 'He can't leave, he's too frail! Look how thin he is, if he leaves, he can be killed by a Pokemon in the snap of a finger!' Darius' eyes started to darken a little more: 'He is too naive, what if someone takes advantage of him? What if someone tricks him and he ends up killed because of it? What if something happens and I'm not there!?' Darius started to move towards Wally, his breathing getting heavier and heavier, he knew that bad things happen to the ones he love when he's not there with them. 

It happened with Harold when fell from that tree and broke his arm, he wasn't there to catch him.

It happened when Joanne called him to come pick her up, but he didn't answer the phone - Darius was casually forgetting the fact that he was in jail for beating a cop a few hours before the call and everything he had was taken from him - and then she was drugged and raped. He wasn't there for her.

It happened with Ja- No. Darius thinks to himself... He failed him, he failed him so bad that he shouldn't even think of his name. Darius fear that the boy will be ashamed of him. But he failed him, he was the first lesson that had to be hammered over and over in his head until he learned: Don't leave the ones you love alone. 

Or they'll suffer for your lack of presence and actions. 

It's his fault, and he is not going to fucking repeat the same old song and dance. 

Darius is not going to let Wally leave - he can't leave, he will not let him leave his sight. The same phrase was repeated over and over in his mind, flashes of red blood against the pavement making him flinch slightly, but he didn't hesitate anymore. 'Don't let him leave.' Darius placed his hand on Wally's shoulder, making the frozen in place cute green haired boy snap out of his stuppor: "D-darius?" He stuttered, and Darius did not hesitate. 

This will surely make Wally stay.

"You really had to push my buttons, huh...?" Darius whisperd, the dark desire growing stronger as he lifted Wally's chin with his thumb: "...tell me if you want me to stop." Before Wally ask what he meant by that, Darius' lips pushed against Wally's plum and soft pink lips. You see, Darius' [Size Matters] skill made his body grow bigger, in both size and muscle mass, which made him bigger than when he came to this world. Now? He easily was 6'8, if not more! 

He weighted at least about 300 pounds of muscle with a healthy amount of fat. And Wally, compared to him, was like comparing a 5 year old to a world renowned bodybuilder. Sure, Darius' body had the visual form of a bodybuilder, but he had true strength too! Like a combination of visual and useful. 

"...want to keep going?" 

"...yes..." 

6