40: Same Fire
234 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Warning: Small +18 Descriptions]

Destiny, Fate, or whatever you wanna call it- The thought that everything happens for a reason is a funny thing. Because Darius was one hater of this concept! He hates the thought that fate is real, because everything that happened and shaped him to be are nasty things. 

But as he held the small boy toy with green hair, Darius felt a little flame flicker inside his heart. He refused to fall in love, because everyone would eventually leave him, so he can't get too attached too quickly... but- "Fuck." Cursing, Darius held the boy closer, keeping him there as his little spoon. "...You're fucking messing me up." Darius nuzzled closer to his little boy. He felt his cock, still inside the tight and warm hole, clench as he thrusted it forward out of instinct- Wally was completely unconscious, too tired to react, but Darius was still inside him because it was very comfortable and warm too. He slowly let his hand reach down to Wally's little cocklet that stayed there, completely soft. "...i think I'm falling in love with you..." Darius whispered.

Fuck. 

What the fuck is he supposed to do? 

-Scene Cut- 

[Singing to the tune of 'Can't Help Falling in Love']

Darius: But I~ Can't~ Help~ 

Darius: Falling into depression~

-Scene Cut-

The next day was normal. 

Darius woke up, held his boy, took him to the bathroom and bathed his small body with care so as to not hurt the boy. 

"...sir?" Wally's voice was delicate and rough, his vocal cords were used a lot yesterday night! "Was I good?" He looked shy but also very content, and Darius fucking felt his heart melt at the sight. He was cute and needed him in a way that Darius could never deny him! He thought of shattering Wally's dreams or hurting him to keep him forever by his side, but a larger part of himself felt like a scumbag whenever he thought about such things. "You were a very good boy." Darius kissed the boy's forehead as the water controlled fell on them like a shower, his hand softly massaged the hair of the boy as he added oil mixed with flowers and a little bit of honey to help clean the boy's hair. 

"..." Wally blushed as Darius kissed his forehead, a small soft smile appearing in his face. Darius felt this was so fucking domestic that he wanted to hug the boy and keep him forever, but knowing that he would leave him... It broke his heart. 'Might as well enjoy it while it's here.' Darius let the boy rest on his lap as he began to massage the muscles of the boy's legs, which made the little boy moan softly in pain at the soreness of his muscles. "You hungry, baby?" Wally simply hummed as an answer to his question, he was too sleepy to speak now it seemed. "Well-" Getting up, Darius controlled the water to spin around them, taking away the grease and cleaned their bodies completely. "-Let's have breakfast then." 

Darius carried the boy back to their room, passing by Cerberus, Shelly, Jasper, and Zunk who were chewing and eating small berries. Cerberus seemed to have explained to Zunk the relationship between him and Wally, because the little black and white raccoon seemed more eager to play with Wally now more than ever. He seemed to have placed the boy in the "Mom" box even more than before. "Good morning, my little ones." Darius greeted them as he passed by them. Darius has been naked around them before, he had to give them bath, after all. 

"Dad!" Darius stopped immediately. He slowly turned towards the small raccoon that ran towards him. This was the very first word Zunk said that he understood, and that was the little one calling him dad- Darius almost started crying, he just picked up the little guy with a smirk as he said: "Hey little buddy, you called me dad?" Uncaring for his nakedness or Wally's nakedness, Darius chuckled as he nuzzled with his little buddy, scent marking him as he did too. Because that's a thing Zigzagoons and a lot of other Pokemon do.

Like Cerberus, but Cerberus does it subtly. He'll stay close enough where his scent can naturally flow to Darius, or he'll lie on clothes Darius isn't wearing at the moment and is going to wear later. Sometimes he'll simply brush against Darius' body subtly too. But Zunk was anything but shy! He nuzzled at Darius with an even greater intensity than Darius himself was doing it, making the big man chuckle out: "Okay, okay-" As he lowered the small pokemon: "-I'm going to wear some clothes now." The little Zigzagoon wanted to follow his dad, but Jasper stopped him by talking to him and the two began playing a small game while Darius went to his room where most of his clothes were stored. 

A few minutes later, he was walking out of that room- Only him, seeing as Wally couldn't really walk due to his... circumstances. He sat the boy down on his lap when he finished making a small breakfast, Zunk came running and sat on Wally's lap as Cerberus came and sat down beside Darius' left leg to eat beside his Alpha. Darius fed Wally using his hands, making the boy blush every single time he brought a piece of Oran Berry up to him. He avoided giving any spicy Berry to his boy, giving just light food to avoid upsetting Wally's stomach after the hours they spent yesterday doing very sexual things. 

"I'm going to work out and work with Cerberus... He's going to become a Rank 2 Pokemon today." The ranking up process was a arduous battle. The Pokemon had to have enough energy to push their bodies to the limit and naturally increase the strength of their body, only when their body achieved a certain level could they increase their rank. The moment Cerberus had his [Attack Potency] stat at [A], he could become a Rank 2 Pokemon, which was not something that either of them wanted to happen that moment, so the ranking up never came. However, now that Cerberus has all his stats at [1000], he wants to rank up. 

Darius just needs to give a little push. 

"Really? Congratulations, Cerberus." Wally let his arm hang a little, trying to pat the good boy that was Cerberus. "I'm happy for you." Cerberus just looked up at his Alpha's Mate and nodded, keeping a serious expression. However, his bushy tail could not keep his emotions hidden, for it wagged fast enough to act as a cleaning brush. He was cleaning even more than Swu! 'Heh, he's so cute.' Wally grinned- Darius then got Wally's attention back by kissing his lips for a moment before grinning: "Baby, Cerberus is adorable all the time, but you need to eat something now." Wally simply opened his mouth, letting Darius feed him another slice of Sitrus Berry. 

This time, he refered to Cerberus, his eyes not leaving Wally: "Cerberus, pup, you ready for today?" It was a large thing after all, this was the first time Darius would witness the ranking up of a Pokemon! But from the little he knows, it is almost like an evolution, but not much changes. 

A metamorphosis of energy and power, increasing the Pokemon's abilities.

Cerberus simply nodded, serious and laser focused on his very first rank increase! Darius smiled as Cerberus looked extremely adorable as he tried to look serious. Darius finished feeding Wally and got up holding the boy, Zunk on his his shoulder as well. Shelly jumped, taking few steps and followed behind Darius as Swu landed on Darius' head. Gotty and Gottan, as well as Buddy and Cotton, followed behind. Both psychic Pokemon using their limited Telekinesis to control the descent of the little bud Pokemon as Cotton floated behind, flowing with the wind. When Darius reached the door to his tree home, he opened it and took a step forward, falling from the 10 feet tall wide tree with various branches and large leaves. He simply landed on a thick branch, moving down by lowering his body from branch to branch until he reached about 5 feet from the ground when there was no branches at all.

Darius simply landed without any trouble. Behind him Cerberus also did the same, landing beside Darius. Taking in a deep breath, Darius sighed as his shoulders sagged and Wally giggled as Zunk began to huff and puff, licking his neck: "Zunk, baby, stop tickling your mother-" The moment he said those words, Darius froze. His whole body felt like he was flying and there was no ground for a second, but seeing Wally turn into a strawberry was very entertaining! Zunk huffed sadly and made a little "Ziiiig" cry as he jumped off of Wally's body and landed beside Cerberus. 

"Let's start, Cerberus?" 

The hound Pokemon nodded- Darius closed his eyes as he connected with Cerberus and gave the boy the needed push. 

[Ranking up...]

[Use 2 Charges of the item ?]

'Yes.' Darius thought out, the pearl-like sphere of his ring glowed. Ah, right! Darius made a ring band with Arachne's help, making a ring where he placed the [Energy Core]. The white glow of the [Energy Core] was bent into two spheres of red and black colors- the spheres pushed against Cerberus' body and the small hound Pokemon started to glow. There was a push of energy and then- 

[Congratulations, you've unlocked your Fire Type affinity]

-the heat wave that emanated from Cerberus' body was warm for a moment, and then it just phased through Darius' body. A wide grin spread through Darius' face as he opened up Cerberus's status: 

-----

| Name: Cerberus

| Species: Houndour/Growlithe

| Type: Dark/Fire

| Held Item:

| Gender: Male

| Level: 25

| Rank: Trained (2)

| Potential: ★★★☆☆

| Nature: Adamant (+Attack Potency/-Energy Potency)

| Abilities -

Trained Abilities:

Flash Fire (Increases fire damage when hit by fire moves)

Early Bird (wakes up faster)

Obtained Abilities:

Intimidate (Decreases the opponents attack stat)

Blaze (Increases the power of Fire-type attacks, consumes more energy)

| Attributes -

0-10: F

11-20: E

21-30: D

31-40: C

41-50: B

51-100: A

101-200: S

201-500: SS

501-1000: SSS

×-×

Strength: 10 [F]

Speed: 10 [F]

Endurance: 10 [F]

Attack Potency: 10 [F]

Vitality: 10 [F]

Energy Control: 10 [F]

Energy Resistance: 10 [F]

Energy Capacity: 10 [F]

Energy Potency: 10 [F]

| Moves - Learned, Trained, Expert, Mastered, Complete Control.

Egg Moves:

Thunder Fang [E], Fire Spin [E], Counter [E]

Morning Sun [E], Double Kick [E], Raging Fury [E]

Moves:

Ember [E], Smog [E], Leer [T], Roar [T] Fire Fang [T], Bite [L], Odor Sleuth [T], Incinerate [T], Howl [T], Flame Wheel [L], Helping Hand [L], Agility [T], Poison Gas [T], Smokescreen [T], Sunny Day [T], Nuzzle [L], Beat Up [L], Heat Wave [L]

Created Moves: 

Fire Jump [T], Fire Control [L], Heat Aura [L],

TMs:

----------

'Huh...' Darius looked over the status of his pup before grinning, walking towards him and hugging his boy- He was warmer too! His Mohawk was a little ruffled, but besides that, not much changed: "Hey Cerberus! You did it! First step towards power." Cerberus started panting like a cute puppy as Darius held his boy with one arm and on the other was his other boy, who also praised little Cerberus as he ruffled the little pup's mohawk: "Congratulations Cerberus~" Wally kissed Cerberus' nose, making the small hound sneeze for a moment, making Darius grin. "We won't lose~ Right guys!?" Wally shouted, looking at his small Pokemon- Buddy, Gotty, Gottan, Swy (when did she appear?) and Cotton let out their own cries of excitement. 

"Yes, yes..." Darius chuckled, lowering Cerberus down on the ground. With a hand now free, Darius channeled his energy and cocentrated for a moment and fire emanated from his hand: "See pup-" Darius grinned towards Cerberus: "-now, we're both fire." Cerberus lifted his head and let out an excited howl- Grinning, Darius joined in. 

They were family, after all. They're of the same fire.

7