The Minotaur’s Neighbor
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remember the day I moved into the dorms vividly. I was eighteen, fresh out of high school and upending my life and moving across the country to begin the next chapter of my life. No more parents, no more high school drama, no more bullshit busywork. It was a chance for me to get a clean start, and God knows I needed it.

You see, I’m quarter-minotaur. My Grandpa on my Dad’s side of the family was one of those mythical beasts – and Grandma was the yearly sacrifice from the superstitious little farming village nearby his lair. I never got a straight answer out of Dad about what exactly happened, but I can only assume that they ended up getting smitten for one another, with her eventually bearing my father. My Grandpa died years before I was born. ‘Slain’ was the word Dad used, but ‘murdered’ I think is more appropriate. Society seeing us monsters as people instead of as big game is a relatively recent thing. I was the only monster in my high school, and I was sick and tired of having to put up with all the shit they subjected me to. So, as soon as I could, I turned the page on that chapter of my life.

Bestia University was a special place – one of the only schools in the nation with a majority-monster student body. Getting out of the truck, I stretched my arms over my head. It was rough, being stuffed in a metal box for three straight days of fourteen-hour drives when you’re seven feet tall and have an extra inch of steer horns on top of that. But I was finally here! The wide, open campus of Bestia University. I saw more of my people in the first thirty seconds out of the truck than I had in my entire life prior. A harpy plucking at an acoustic guitar beneath a tree. A centaur galloping around the quad, timing his laps. Two naga girls gosssssssipping together. I was kind of speechless, after being surrounded by no one but humans and my half-bull Dad for eighteen years.

Alas, I didn’t have the time to go make friends. Not yet, anyway. I glanced back over my shoulder at the piles of luggage I had packed. Jeez, why did I bring so much shit… I sigh, huffing hard enough to make my nosering wiggle as I grabbed a couple of boxes and hoisted them beneath my arms. Well, they’re not gonna move in themselves...


I wiped the sweat from my brow as I dropped the last box to the floor and looked around. My very own dorm room, all for myself. Pretty spare right now, with only a bed and an empty desk, but it wouldn’t be long until I gave it my own flair. “Ahhh,” I said, flopping down onto the mattress. Not the most comfortable thing, but it’ll do. I was just about to close my eyes for a quick nap when I heard a quick rap against my open door. Sitting back up, I glanced down my hallway to see a cute girl leaning against my door jamb. She had pitch-black hair done in a bob, framing her pale-white face. She wore a long crimson sweater a few sizes too big for her, going down past her hips and its sleeves enveloping her hands, and a pair of loose black sweatpants. She smiled at me, waving a hand and flashing a toothy grin, baring two sharp fangs for just a moment.

“Hello!” I said, getting up onto my feet and walking over to her. “I’m Miklos Stamakis, it’s nice to meet you. You can call me Mike.” I extended a hand.

“Lily,” she said, her voice quiet yet cheerful, taking my hand and gently shaking it. Her hands were tiny compared to mine, her entire hand nearly fitting easily in my palm. “I’m your next-door neighbor. It’s nice to meet you, too, Mike.”

“A pleasure,” I said, smiling. “Come in, come in. I just finished unpacking and was about to take a nap, but I can make time for a new friend.” I stepped back, flopping back down on my bed, the boxspring squeaking against my weight as she pulled out the desk chair and took a seat. “So, Lily, huh? You’re a freshman too?”

She nodded. “Mhm. This is my first time living on my own, to be totally honest.” She spoke slowly and deliberately, with a faint accent that I couldn’t quite place. At first, I thought it was vaguely Eastern European – combined with the fangs, I thought maybe she was a vampire – but it seemed to wander from place to place, never once staying around long enough for me to exactly pin it down.

I smiled at her. “Me too. Grew up in a town in the middle of nowhere with only the company of a bunch of pure-blooded humans. I think you’re actually the very first other monster I’ve met, actually.” An awkward beat passed before I suddenly realized. “Oh, um, sorry, I guess I was assuming you weren’t human. You… aren’t human, though, are you?”

She meshed her fingers together, twiddling her thumbs. “I’m a monster too, yes, although I don’t much show it. And… honestly, after having to keep it under wraps for my entire life, it’s a little weird to be able to talk openly about it,” she said with a sly little giggle.

“If you don’t mind me asking, then… what kind of monster are you? I’m quarter-minotaur, if the height and the horns didn’t give it away, heh.”

“Really, it was the nose ring that gave it away more than anything else, Mike,” she said. I huffed again, the ring once more rapping against my lip like a door knocker.

“Hey, this is traditional! My dad had one, as did his dad.” I crossed my arms in faux-frustration, eliciting a laugh from the pale girl.

“I’m sure, I’m sure,” she said. “Well… I’m half… human.”

I rolled my eyes at her. “I figured that much, Lily. What’s your other half?”

“Mmm…” she rubbed her chin, as if deep in thought. “…secret!” She laughed. “Sorry. I’m kind of sensitive about it. Years and years of keeping it to myself, you know?”

I shrugged. “Fair enough, I guess. I’m sure I’ll wrest it from you sooner rather than later. Though if I had to guess, I should sleep with one eye open, yeah?”

Her snow-white complexion suddenly tinged a deep red. “W-why is that?!” She was tripping over her words, clearly not expecting me to say that. “I-I mean…”

I just laugh a big belly laugh. “It’s fine… you’re a vampire, right? I figured, with the accent and all…”

Every muscle in her body relaxed as I said that, and she chuckled in relief. “Haha… yeah, yeah… vampire. Right.” She relaxed and grinned again, her long incisors gleaming in the light.

“Well, your secret’s safe with me,” I said, tapping the side of my nose.

Lily and I ended up chatting for hours. We had a lot in common, coming from similar backgrounds, though while I couldn’t exactly hide my monster-ness, she could. She told me about all the times in high school she wanted to let loose and be herself, but she couldn’t just because it would reveal her true self to her classmates. I often wished I could hide my minotaur-ness from my classmates, just so I wasn’t treated as other, but from the way Lily talked about it, hiding it almost seemed worse, to be constrained into a box of your own design out of fearing the pain that may lay outside. I empathized, I really did.

We talked about our college plans, too. She was planning on majoring in cosmetology – “Mostly so I’m surrounded by cute girls all day,” she had told me. Her not-so-subtle way of indicating her sexuality, I suppose, though I didn’t really have eyes for her to begin with. I’ve always been more interested in… well, let’s call them less petite women. I don’t wanna toot my own horn, but my height isn’t the only big thing Grandpa passed on, and, well… I don’t wanna accidentally split a lover in half, you know? Sometimes I wondered how Mom and Dad even managed to make it work… or Grandpa and Grandma, who must have had it even worse than them in terms of size difference. You think I’m tall? Grandpa was nearly twice my height, and I don’t even want to think about the dicks of any of my family members, thank you very much!

I had told her I was undecided. I was always kind of sporty in high school – that was really the one thing going for me, the one place where I wasn’t shunned by my peers – but Bestia University didn’t have any collegiate sports – who could possibly compete with us? But maybe something like Physical Education could be fun. I had two years before I had to declare, so I figured it wasn’t worth stressing out about so early on. It was my first day, after all! Lily just tittered and said she wished she could be as laissez-faire as me.

Before I knew it, it was past midnight. I thanked her for a great conversation, and told her I hoped to see her around. She said nothing, just flashing that same sly smile at me and waving goodnight as she returned to her room. Turning out the lights, I actually laid on the bed proper for the first time, grumbling as my feet reached past the foot of the bed. Suppose I should have figured as much, but I was used to it by now. It didn’t take long until the gift of Uncle Hypnos fell upon me, and I slept like a stone.


No one told me college was going to be so busy! When I was in high school, I could just kind of go from class to class, sleep through most everything and still manage to squeak by with a B. Now, I’m getting callouses on my fingers from all the notes I’ve taken, and I’ve got classes across campus with only five minutes of downtime to run there. I’ve gotten more cardio in the last two weeks than I think I’ve gotten in my entire life!

But it wasn’t all bad. I was quick to make friends just from small-talk with my seat neighbors. Chatting about our shared heritage as monsters, or even just talking about sports or video games. I had gotten invited to a chat server where we would compare notes, collab on homework, and eventually just shoot the shit about all sorts of things.

“Hey Mikey,” I got a ping from Blackbeard – he was a second-year half-cyclops I met on my first day of class, and we really hit it off, being both Greek and all. I didn’t know his real name – Blackbeard was a nickname because of, well, his black beard. That, and the fact that he only had one eye, ‘like a pirate’, he told me. “You’re pretty cool, so I’m inviting you to my frat’s first party of the year, Friday night. We don’t usually let froshs in, so congrats.”

“Awesome,” I replied. “Looking forward to it, man.” I had never been to a house party before – I was really feeling like I was growing up quickly. Hanging out with the dudes, getting drunk for the first time in my life… sounded like a great time.

The week seemed to drag on after that, hours and hours of lectures drilling holes into my brain when all I could really think about was playing beer pong and yelling at a football game with my bros. Crushing beer cans on my forehead… or spearing them on my horns? Yeah, that sounded like a fun party trick. My last class of the week ended with a blank page of notes that really should have been filled with integrals and derivatives, but I didn’t really care. It was party time!

Frat Row was on the far edge of campus, technically off school grounds. The street was cordoned off with rusty beaters used as makeshift tables, small groups of guys and girls hanging out in little circles, red Solo cups full of piss-yellow liquid in their hands. A little pick-up game of basketball was going on, and right nearby a makeshift bonfire surrounded by musty, ragged couches clearly dragged out from the frat houses. And right outside Blackbeard’s frat house, there was a makeshift bar with the one-eyed man himself tending. This wasn’t just a frat party. This was a block party!

“Hey hey hey, it’s the man of the hour. How the fuck are ya, Mikey?” Blackbeard said, giving me a fist bump as I sit down on a rickety stool set up opposite him. “Lemme mix ya a drink,” he grabbed a couple of bottles, pouring the contents into a dirty shot glass. The scent made my face wrinkle, reeking of a mixture of drain cleaner and rubbing alcohol.

“Here ya go, frosh. One shot of Medusa’s Gaze, the Bestia specialty.” I grabbed the glass and took a closer look at it, little black flakes of something or another floating around inside two discrete layers of alcohol.

“Don’t be a square, Mikey. When your boy gives you a drink, you don’t give it the stink-eye, you choke it down and ask for another.” He poured himself a drink of his own, grabbing the shot glass and raising it. “Cheers!” Our glasses clink and I downed the drink, the damn thing burning all the way down.

“Hah… shit,” I manage to sputter between coughs. The cocktail tasted about as good as it smelled, but I guess you’re drinking this shit for the sophisticated flavor. “Why’s it called Medusa’s Gaze?”

Blackbeard grinned and filled our glasses again. “’cause you’ll be stone-cold on the floor by the end of the night, Mikey. Cheers!” Another shot down the hatch, burning even worse than the first. God, it’s like drinking acid… I slam my glass down on the bar, not even a beat passing before Blackbeard tops me off again.

We say cheers. We down the glass. We slam it down.

“So how’re you likin’ our little Bestia so far, kid? Nice to finally be with your own people, yeah?”

“Yeah, it’s great, Blackbeard. Going to public school was hell. This is the first time in my life I’ve felt like I can be myself, you know?”

“Haha! I’ll drink to that!”

Cheers. Down. Slam.

Blackbeard’s voice lowered conspiratorially, the scent of alcohol heavy on his breath. Well, heavier, anyway. Guy’d clearly been pre-gaming. “So, Mikey… see any girls that’ve caught your fancy? I told some of the ladies that were comin’ by that I was bringin’ the new frosh, and he’s got a big cock…”

I just shook my head, before pausing, not realizing how dizzy I was. “Nah, nah… I’m focusing on my classes right now… I got ages to find a lady. Just trying not to flunk out on my first semester.”

Another refill. “Hey, Mikey, I’m not sayin’ you gotta find a wife. I’m just sayin’ there are plenty of loose bitches that came to Bestia for the monster dong, dude. I was just gettin’ my dick wet five minutes before you showed up.” He sharply nodded over his shoulder at the chapter house next door, where one could faintly hear squeaking and moaning coming from an open second-floor window beneath the din of the party. “Crazy demon bitch up there. Insatiable. If I didn’t have a hot date with my new fave frosh, she probably woulda sucked me dry.” He picked up his glass, and I did mine. “C’mon, dude. There are worse ways to lose your virginity than railing some eager shitfaced nympho.”

Cheers. Down. Slam.

“Nah, nah, Blackbeard. Not interested. Just drop it.”

“What? You afraid of a little poontang?”

“Nah.”

“You gay, then? You can be open with your ol’ friend Blackbeard. I ain’t judge. I know some guys, I can introduce ya. You like trolls?”

I narrowed my eyes at him, before grabbing the bottles and pouring my own Gaze. “I’m not gay, dude. Just not interested.”

Blackbeard scratched his chin, his thick, half-cyclopean fingers brushing through the thick black tangle that was his namesake. “Oh, I get it.” He closed his eye and slowly nodded, as if he had just discovered the meaning of life. “You’ve got a bit of a size complex, yeah? Afraid you’ll tear a humie girl in half with your dick, izzat it?”

Down. Slam. Pour. Down. Slam.

I looked Blackbeard in the eye… or tried to, anyway. He wasn’t sitting still… or was I not sitting still? Fuck… is this drunk? Am I drunk? Sucks…

He just smiled a sly little smirk, pouring both of us another glass. “You sure can hold your liquor for a frosh, Mikey. Those Greek drinkin’ genes in us, our mutual ancestors gettin’ laid out on berry wine.”

I chuckled, taking the glass and choking it down. It barely even hurt anymore, the booze having scoured every nerve ending from my throat. “I gotta piss, Blackbeard. Where’s the toilet?”

He laughed, spreading his arms wide. “The world is your urinal, Mikey. Go wherever you want, I ain’t look.”

I stood up, and the world spun in circles around me. “Ah, this is my favorite part. You never quite realize how blasted you are ‘till you get up to take a piss.”

“I-I’m fine,” I lied. “I’m not… not drunk at all,” I said, puff out my chest.

“Sure you’re not, big guy. Just try not to puke on anyone, alright?”

“Y-yeah… yeah, I’ll be right back, Blackbeard…” I stumbled toward the alley between Blackbeard’s frat house and the one next door, with the moaning. I somehow managed to unzip my pants, getting my dick out before I stumble over my own feet and fall in slow motion into the soft, unkempt grass.

This is nice, actually. I think I’ll… take a nap. Just close my eyes for a minute. Have a piss. Then get back to making friends.


Ah, shit.

I woke up to total silence, laying on my side in the grass, my eyes slowly adjusting to the dim light and my stomach churning as the smell of my own vomit filled my nose. The sky was just beginning to turn a dark burgundy… sunrise. Fuck me, I slept through the whole damn thing, and my head was pounding bloody murder, like my horns decided to invert themselves and stab my brain directly. At least I managed not to piss myself, I thought, before slowly pulling myself upright and seeing a… fairly large piss stain on my pant legs. God fucking damn it. I leaned back against the rough siding, looking up at the sky. What was going to be my first raucous frat party turned into me laying comatose in my own fluids for ten hours. I sighed, zipping my pants back up, wiping the dried puke off my chin, and slowly hobbling back toward the street. It was a mess of discarded cups, crushed cans, and filled condoms. Later I’d learn that this is just what Frat Row always looked like, but at the time I couldn’t help but think what a goddamn dump they left behind.

My thoughts were interrupted by the quiet sound of feminine sobbing, coming from right from the chapter house patio. That… wasn’t a good sign. Rounding the corner, I froze up, seeing a familiar face.

“…Lily?” I said, slowly stepping toward her. Her face was buried in her hands, sobbing hard. Her bob-hair was all messed up, and she wasn’t wearing any pants, her modesty only protected by that same oversized red sweater she wore the first day we met. And, worst of all, her entire body was covered in thick ropes of sticky white goo. Cum, striped across her bare legs, her sweater, even sticking in her hair. “H-hey, Lily, are you okay?”

“D-don’t… don’t shay anything to me, y-you shitty fuckin’ pig…” She hiccuped, and that’s when I realized: she’s drunk. “Don’t… don’t even fuckin’ toush me… I don’t wanna… I don’t wanna do that again…” Oh, shit… was she raped…? Blackbeard said they were running a train on a girl… That couldn’t be Lily, but it wouldn’t be unexpected if there was more than one girl. But Lily, of all people? The modest, really kind of frumpy vampire girl?

“Hey, hey, it’s me, Miklos… Mike? Your neighbor?” I squat down and lay a hand on her shoulder, only for her to screech and slide away from me.

“I shaid no!” Her hands pulled away from her face and curled into fists. Thick rivers of mascara ran down her face, and her eyes were glowing blood-red, yet I could tell she was still looking past me. And… were those little horns poking out from her forehead? Did she have those before…? “Y-you know how I am around boysh…!”

“Hey… hey,” I said, sitting down close to her, still giving her plenty of space. I didn’t want to make things worse than they already were. “Lily… you’re drunk.”

“Tell me shomething I don’t know, pig… you fuckin’ did thish…” Another hiccup, and an uncharacteristic belch, raunchy enough to make me gag as I smelled the cum on her breath. “You fuckin’ knew thish would happen, didn’t you… fuckin’ one-eyed prat… shave your fuckin’ beard too, fuckin’… fuckin’ neckbeard pervert…”

Was she talking about Blackbeard? My fingers curled into fists, and I shook a bit. Blackbeard and I were going to have words later. But for now, I was more worried about Lily. “Lily, it’s me. Mike. C’mon, let’s get you home.” I reached over to her and grabbed her wrist, gently hoisting her up to her feet. She took one wobbly step before she nearly fell face-first into the sidewalk, stumbling to the side and grabbing onto me. I hadn’t even noticed she was wearing heels… but on closer inspection, she wasn’t. Two sharp spikes of chitin jutted out from her heels, forcing her into an awkward gait, only made worse by her drunkenness.

“Gah… fuckin’… hate these fuckin’… fuckin’ feet… god damn fuckin’… shitty ass cyclops…” She paused, and took a deep sniff. “Hey… Mike… you smell pretty good…” Her hand began to wander, slowly sliding down toward my fly, only for me to brush it away. She was cute, sure, but she was drunk. I’m not like these frat boys. I’m not gonna take advantage of a girl who’s so clearly shitfaced, especially when she’s my neighbor. I looked up at the sky, seeing the dark red replaced with a rich orange. Glancing down at Lily, I couldn’t help but wonder how dangerous it was for a vampire like her…

“Lily,” I said, squatting down on one knee. “Get on my back. We need to get you home quick, and it’ll be faster if I just carry you.”

She hesitated, but quickly wrapped her arms around my thick neck, holding me tight as her slender legs hooked around my front, giving me a little vampire backpack. I started to jog back toward our dorm, hoping I could get across campus before the sun came up. I heard her quietly groan as I tried to ignore the stench of cum on her breath.

“You… you’re a real nice guy, huh?” she quietly whispers in my ear. “Real shoftie… wouldn’ta thunk it… with… with your big fuckin’ horns and the nosering and the… the bein’ a fucking giant an’ all…” She paused, taking a deep breath. Sniffing my hair? “Shay, Mike…” her hands flatten on my collarbone and slide downward, over my pecs. “…you got a big dick?”

“Lily…” I said with a grunt, huffing. We were about halfway to the dorm now, and thankfully the only people out on the roads right now were those early-riser workout nuts giving me the side-eye as I jog past them with a drunk girl on my back. “I’m not gonna answer that.”

“Aw, c’mon, shtud,” her legs tightened around me, and I felt her moving – thrusting and grinding against my back. “You’re a virgin, right? I can shmell it on you…” She took another long drag from my hair. “It’sh fine, Mike… Mikey… I want it bad, Mike…”

“Watch your head,” I said, ducking into the stairwell of the dorm moments before the run rose proper. That was close… I think. Up, up, up three flights of stairs to our floor, and to our dorm rooms. Her door was unlocked, so I stepped inside and took a look. It was a mirror image of my own, which I suppose wasn’t too surprising, though I didn’t realize that the only real thing separating our beds was a half-inch of drywall. Her desk was covered in little bottles of makeup – I really didn’t know much about them, they just looked like paints and perfumes to me – and a… well, a remarkably big dildo sat upright on the order. I felt myself flush just a bit as I arched my head back. “End of the line, Lily,” I said, wresting her legs away from my waist in their death grip as I swung her around into my arms.”

“Ooh, my hero,” she said, clasping her hands together. “Why don’t I give you a little reward, shtud?” She puckered her lips, and I dropped her out of my arms onto the bed. “Hmph! That’sh mean…” she pouted, her eyelids starting to droop as she got a little more comfortable on the bed. I yawned myself, but right as I turned to walk away, she called my name. “Mike…” she said, and as I turned back toward her, she hiked up her extra-long sweater, exposing her loins – she wasn’t wearing any panties as she flashed me her hairless pussy.

“Thish can be yoursh anytime, shtud,” she said, winking at me as I quickly turned back around to hide my blush, stepping out into the hallway and closing her door behind me. Phew… in high school, you’d hear about Happy Drunks, Sad Drunks, Angry Drunks… I didn’t realize how aggressive a Horny Drunk could be, though. Stripping naked and falling into my bed, I thought about how strange her behavior was. She was a sobbing wreck when I first saw her, but once I picked her up, it was like a switch flipped inside her… I closed my eyes, not really worrying too much about it, taking solace in knowing that I did a good deed today, and that I’ll be doing a good deed the next time I see Blackbeard and I beat his ass.


The birds chirping woke me up just past one o’clock. My eyes were still heavy with sleep, but there was no chance in hell I was gonna catch any more Z’s with the ruckus outside my window, so I got up and dressed and hoped that a big mug of campus coffee would help wake me up. But right before I turned to walk toward the stairwell, I figured it probably wouldn’t hurt to check up on Lily. I rapped my knuckles against the door. “Wellness check?” I said loudly.

“...ff!” I heard only the tail end of her muffled response, but from the sound of things, she was grumpy.

I knocked again, calling out “Wellness check?” one more time.

“I said fuck off!” was her more clear response this time.

“Lily, it’s Mike. I carried you home from the party last night.”

No response. I was about to give up and head down to the cafe when I heard the pitter-patter of flat feet against hardwood, and her door slowly cracked open. “…you’re the one who brought me home, Mike?” she asked quietly, her voice barely more than a squeak.

I nodded. “Yeah… I got blitzed and passed out five minutes into the party, and when I came to, you were sitting out in front of a chapter house, sobbing. You were drunk, so I carried you home.”

“…can you come in for a minute?” he said, and I nodded. She opened the door wider, and I saw she was all bundled up in her blankets, only her face visible. I could tell that she had been crying again. She sat down on her bed and I pulled up her desk chair (though not before noticing that her dildo had been hidden from sight.) “When I woke up this morning, I expected to be face-down, half-naked in a ditch, not laying in my bed.” Her gaze drifted up to meet mine, and I noticed her irises were back to their normal reddish-brown. “Thanks, Mike. Really, thanks… I was in a bad place back there. But, really… it was my fault.”

“No, it wasn’t! Blackbeard and his frat boys, they raped you, Lily! They–”

“No!” Her voice had such force I couldn’t help but recoil back in my seat. “Mike… I wasn’t raped.”

“…Lily, you were drunk.”

“I wasn’t drunk, either.” She sighed as the confusion was clearly visible on my face. “…listen, Mike. Can you keep a secret?”

“Of course, Lily.” She stood up, and suddenly cast off the sheets, exposing her body. She wasn’t wearing much more than underwear, really – frilly, black-lace panties around her wide hips with a matching bra cupping her surprisingly large chest, the outline of her pierced nipples jutting through the sheer fabric. A black wiry tail capped with a pointed spade was wrapped around her bare midriff, uncoiling itself and swaying erratically, like a cat’s would. The horns jutting from her forehead were smaller than they were before, but were still little sharp nubbins, and it was the same with her ‘heels’, which were still jutting straight from her heel but were much more manageable in length now. And right above her panties, just over her womb, was a glowing-white tattoo in the shape of a stylized heart with wings, crowned with thorns and spikes. It was equal parts menacing and erotic, and it almost seemed to throb as I stared at it. She was gorgeous, and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t getting turned on just looking at her.

“Here I am, Mike,” she said, her voice wavering a little bit as her face tinged red with embarrassment. “You thought I was a vampire? I’m not. I’m a demon. A half-succubus.” I must have been drooling, because she quickly sat back down and wrapped herself up in sheets once more, keeping her head exposed this time, her pale face flushed red. “I don’t get nourishment from food, like normal people do… I get it from, well… c-cum. Men’s sperm. When I lived at home, my mom, well… she would share with me. But now that I live here… I’m kind of on my own. And, well… the closer I am to running on empty, the easier it is for me to basically… black out and go on a bender when I’m near guys. The fact that I stuffed myself last night is the only reason I’m not trying to jump your bones right now.” She wiped her eyes with her forearm – she was crying a little bit. “I barely even remember what happened last night… I remember that cyclops guy coming to my room, and he must have known I was running on empty because I blacked out the second I got a whiff of him.”

“Blackbeard.” My words were ice cold. That fucking scumbag. “I’m gonna beat his ass later…”

“Is that what you call him? Absolutely disgusting neckbeard…” She feigned a gag, and we laughed. It was the first time I had seen her smile since the day I met her. She leaned back against the wall, relaxing a bit. “That’s why I’m in a program that’s mostly women… just to reduce the chance of me, well, freaking out. Though I’m afraid that it’ll end up happening one way or another anyway… and I don’t want to get a reputation as a slut, Mike.”

I furrowed my brow. “This might be too forward of me,” I said, “But… could I help you?” I had to shoot my shot. She was hot, and was telling me she needed a casual fuck? I could think of way worse ways to lose my v-card.

Her blushing face turned dark red and I could practically see the steam radiating off her as she retreated back into her shell of sheets. “No! No way! Absolutely not! Nope!”

I was crestfallen. “...listen, Mike,” she said, peeping out of her cocoon. “I appreciate the offer, but… it’ll just make things weird between us. I mean, we’re barely even friends, and I don’t know if I’m ready to add the benefits so quickly. I know it probably sounds weird, but… somehow, it feels way more embarrassing doing this with someone who knows me rather than some anonymous frat dick.”

“…wanna at least get coffee with me? As friends.”

She poked her head back out and smiled. “Yeah. Yeah, I’d like that, Mike.”


Things were finally back to normal, or at least as normal as they could get at a university full of monsters. I made good on my promise to ‘talk things over’ with Blackbeard and made it very clear that I wasn’t above getting Odyssian on his ass, and of course got my own ass beat by his goons a day later, but as far as I was concerned, we were even so long as they didn’t touch a hair on Lily’s head.

She and I were quickly becoming good friends, too. Turns out we had our first lectures of the day in the same building, so we made a habit of grabbing breakfast together every day (she told me she still gets hungry, even though she doesn’t get any nutrition from human food, which… weird.), then walking across the campus together, chatting about this and that. Our schedules didn’t really line up after that, and her courses had her out a lot later than mine, so that was often the very last time we’d see each other until the next morning, but we’d text and chat a bit throughout the day. She had gotten into the habit of sending me selfies of her done up with a bunch of makeup, and while I didn’t really know eyeshadow from mascara, I did know that, gosh, she was pretty. I was getting a crush on her, and I think she knew that too, but if she minded, she never said anything. But I was more than happy to just enjoy her company when I could and take things slow.

That is, until that fateful night.

It was a drizzly autumn evening, about a month after the frat party. My room was dark, illuminated only by the periodic flash of lightning followed by the roll of thunder as I tried, desperately, to get some sleep. I had a lot on my mind. Midterms were rapidly approaching, and I was struggling to keep up with my schoolwork. To make matters worse, my little stunt with Blackbeard made me an unwelcome presence with anyone who wanted to get in on the frat parties – which, as it turned out, was a lot of dudes. I got up, sitting on the side of my bed as I grumbled, tired and frustrated, and did what any eighteen-year-old tired and frustrated guy would do: I pulled up some porn on my phone and started to jerk off.

I hadn’t really done it much since I had moved in – maybe just once or twice in the last two months or so. I simply hadn’t had the time before, and to be totally honest, I was a little gunshy about it after Lily told me about her situation. Our beds were separated by only a thin layer of drywall, after all. We literally have had conversations through the wall before on nights when neither of us could sleep. Part of me was worried that maybe she could hear me through the wall, and that’d make her go cum-crazy again.

But God damn it, there’s no better remedy for a sleepless night than a pair of empty nuts.

My hand wrapped around my shaft as I started to watch a video of a fairy girl getting railed by a satyr, his dick nearly tearing her in half. My hand slowly glided up and down my shaft, pausing at the midpoint each strike to dig into my median ring a bit before moving down to my base or back up to my flared tip, slowly pleasuring my foot-and-a-half slab of minotaur meat. I had kind of a size kink, I guess, through with a dick as thick as mine, I guess it came with the territory. Any girl smaller than me was going to get skewered the same way this fairy was, after all.

I snorted, my nosering jostling against my lip as I pumped faster, feeling my precum percolating up and out my crown, my sticky goo sliding down along the underside of my cock, running over my fingers and dripping down onto the floor below. Another reason I didn’t do it much – cleanup was a nightmare. I tossed my phone down onto the bed, the lurid moans of sizeplay sex filling my ears as my right hand joined my left, double-pumping my entire length. It felt damn good, and I was getting close to cumming, when I suddenly heard a knock at my door. God damn it. I kept stroking, trying to ignore it, when a second round of knocks rapped at my door and I heard a quiet, feminine voice calling my name – unmistakably Lily. “Mike?” I heard her say. I quickly wiped my hands clean on my sheets (hey, don’t judge me), pulled on my discarded jeans and tank top still in a pile next to my bed, and awkwardly hobbled to the door, my cock painfully squeezed into one of my pant legs.

“What’s up, Lil–” Right as I cracked open the door, Lily burst through, her sharp fingertips digging into my shirt and slowly toying with it as she looked up at me. Her horns were really long, longer than I had ever seen them, starting to curl back down into themselves, and her eyes were a striking, smoldering blood red. She was wearing a loose negligee, barely hiding her cleavage as she pressed her huge tits against my torso. My still-hard dick swelled in my jeans, straining against the rough fabric as my bombshell demoness neighbor pressed herself against me.

“Mike…” she said with a panting gasp, her voice uncontrollably sultry, not unlike when she was hitting on me the night of the party. “You were jacking off, weren’t you, Mike?” Her hands slid lower, slipping underneath my shirt, scraping her long, sharp nails directly against my abdomen, tracing the outline of my abs with her fingertip. “Don’t lie to me,” she said, sliding her hands lower still, unzipping my fly and grabbing my cock directly. “I could smell you through the wall. Your essence is so… vibrant, Mike… it’s like staring into the sun…” She slowly slid down to her knees, taking my jeans with her as my flared equine dong bounced back up, flinging thick precum across the hall. “Oh my fucking God…” She gasped, shoving a hand down her panties and burying her face against my balls, taking a long, slow whiff of my nutmusk. The tinkle of water hitting wood filled my ears as she seized up, spasming hard as she came, heavy droplets of girlcum soaking through her ruined panties and onto the floor. Opening her mouth, her plump lips pressed against my balls, kissing and suckling my overstuffed stones, her tongue grinding against them, feeling their weight and savoring the taste of my sweat.

“Lily…” I said with a grunt, barely able to restrain myself from smothering her with my balls. “W-we… we can’t do this… not right here…” I gasped, a thick rope of precum shooting out from my cock, nailing the door opposite mine. “P-people might see us…”

A juicy pop filled the air as her vacuum-sealed lips pulled away from my churning ballsack. “I don’t care, Mike,” she said, gliding her face along the underside of my cock, tongue out to lap up all my thick pre. Her hands struggled to wrap around my girth as she pointed my flare at her face and pressed herself against it like a cat marking its territory, every inch of her pale visage soaking with my heady precum. “Let them watch. It’ll be a lesson for them. Teach them who I belong to.” She opened her mouth wide and barely managed to stuff my flare into her mouth, her moans of oral pleasure sending vibrations down all eighteen inches of my cock. The tip of her tongue drew a spiral along my tip, circling around the edge and slowly getting closer and closer to my cumslit until she pressed against it directly, a constant flow of precum dribbling down her tongue. Her hands grabbed mine and guided them to the goat-like horns on her forehead, looking up at me with that fiery, passionate gaze. Her intent couldn’t be any clearer: handlebars.

I wrapped my fingers around her horns delicately, marveling at their strange texture, almost like rigid velvet or silk – firm and sturdy, but pliable and delicate. With Lily’s lips inching further down my shaft on her own accord, I gave her a little more help by tugging harshly on her horns, pulling her six inches down my shaft, my cock buried firmly in her throat now. Her glowing eyes flashed brighter, and she wrapped her arms around my back, pausing to squeeze my ass for a moment before locking her hands together. Don’t you dare stop, she was telling me.

Beginning to facefuck her proper, I savored the sensation of her maw – her tongue curling around my shaft, a serpent snaring its prey; her throat muscles swallowing me, squeezing out long, full splurts of the thickest pre of my life straight into her stomach; and the intense heat and wetness, like my cock was being broiled alive inside her throat. It felt so fucking good. On each deep thrust inward, I heard her squeal, her long eyelashes fluttering as she came again, her throat as sensitive as her cunt was. My grip tightened on her horns, manhandling her, forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her throat, her neck bulging out with the outline of my horsedick. Long drips of spit and pre mixed together ran down along the fat veins covering my shaft, dribbling down and over my tight balls and onto the wood beneath.

“Lily… I’m gonna… gonna…” Her eyes bulged in anticipation of my imminent orgasm, pulling herself deeper along my cock. Over a foot of my thick meat was stuffed in her gullet, and she was still going. There’s no way a normal girl could possibly handle what she was doing – they’d have choked out long ago – but Lily wasn’t a normal girl. She was literally made for sex. I swear I saw hearts in her eyes as her lips kissed my base, the entire foot-and-a-half of my dick stuck in her throat. She suckled hard on me like she was a starving baby, and I couldn’t hold it back anymore. “Cumming!” I roared, tugging her horns harshly, keeping her buried against my crotch as I came. And what a cum it was! My balls must have been hellishly backed up as my vision whited out with each intense shot, thick cream streaming from my cumslit straight into her stomach, a nearly-constant flow of thick bull jizz. And as she nursed at my cock, drinking my milk, she shuddered and came, over and over again. Her horns were growing longer in my hands, growing thicker and longer and curling back on themselves even more, looking closer to ram’s horns than anything else now. Her tail darted between her legs and began to coil up mine, her spade tip pressing beneath by taut ballsack just to make sure she coaxed every last drop of cum out of me.

Slowly, she pulled herself off of my cock, her lips tightening along my shaft to help coax the last few dribbles out of my urethra. Her mouth left my flare with another wet pop as she panted, staring at my cock like she was looking into the face of God.

“I need more,” she said, standing back up and pushing me back into my dorm, her tail closing the door behind as almost an afterthought. I stumbled, falling back onto my bed and nearly knocking my head against the wall as she slowly straddled me, finally giving me a good look at her whole body as she pulled the sheer fabric of her negligee up and over her head, her long, curled horns accidentally tearing the fabric. Her breasts rose and fell with her breath, each tit bigger than her head and capped with a fat, dark nipple speared with a silver barbell piercing. Every tiny motion she made was amplified a hundredfold by her chest, tits swaying and jiggling hypnotically. Her belly was firm and fit, though the tattoo she had over her womb, which was so radiantly white a month ago, was barely even a dark gray now. It must change depending on her… energy levels. Her black lace panties were soaked through, and she reached down to the waistband and simply sheared through the cloth, pulling the dripping rag up out from between her legs and tossing it perfectly at my face. God, her cunt smelled incredible… I was ready for a second round already, but the thick, sexual aroma of her pussy, and the flavor of her juices… I’m nearly going to cum again just thinking about it.

She lowered her body against mine, her massive boobs squishing against my chest. I slid my hands against her back, moving downward and cupping her plump ass in my palms, squeezing her fat rump between my fingers. “Do you know how hard it’s been to resist you, Mike?” she whispered in my ear, scooting herself higher and grinding her pussy against my abs. “Sleeping next to you… every day, for months, smelling your scent, your cock, your balls and the cum roiling around inside…” She tossed pulled her panties off my face and cupped my cheeks, moving in for what I thought was a kiss – but rather, she just pressed her forehead against mine. “I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I didn’t want to start seeing you as something to be used, like meat, Mike… You’re the first real friend I’ve ever had…” Tears were welling up in her crimson eyes, slowly trickling down over her pale cheeks.

My heart swelled. I didn’t know… Without even thinking, I cupped the back of her head and kissed her, her eyes bugging out for a moment before suddenly closing, her tongue joining mine in our awkward, shared first kiss. I only paused to take a breath, and once as I felt a wet squirt against my lower body, realizing that she had cum again just from our make-out session. “Lily…” I said, breaking our kiss. “You won’t ruin anything… hell, I asked if I could help out, Lily…” She simply blushed, stroking my stubble one last time before sliding back down my body, her dripping demonhole lazily sliding up and down my spit-slick length.

“Good,” she said, “Because I need this. I need your semen, Mike. I want you to fuck me drunk. Even drunker than I was at the frat party. Your cum tastes like fucking champagne compared to the lite beer the frats had festering in their nuts.” Her hand slid down, cupping my cocktip and guiding it to her smooth gash. “I want to fucking black out mid-fuck, Mike. And I wanna wake up with the worst fucking hangover of my life next to you.” She suddenly slammed her hips down, taking my virginity in one motion as her starving cunt ate up a foot of thick bullmeat. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her long, sharp fangs shining in the dim light as I desperately tried not to cum. Her pussy felt incredible. It was as if every single muscle in her body was designed to pleasure a man – which I realized later was true. Her cuntmuscles perfectly molded themselves around me, squeezing me so tight it was on the cusp of being uncomfortable. They rippled and shuddered around me with such dexterity it almost felt like she had four more pairs of hands just inside her pussy. Her juices were hot and slick and viscous, dripping like a fountain out of her and down the six inches of dick still tragically outside of her fuckhole, but even that wasn’t safe from her ministrations. Her wiry tail wrapped tightly around my shaft and balls, stroking the remaining length outside while teasing my balls. I wasn’t even sure if she was doing it consciously, as her face was locked in a sloppy expression of orgasm as she braced herself on my chest, her forearms squishing her tits together as she rode me, more and more of my dick slipping inside of her with every desperate pound. Slowly, she inched down, the massive bulge in her belly pushing higher and higher. As the last inch of my minotaur dick stuffed her cunt, she came hard, hot fluids gushing out of her cunt as she swayed her hips, stirring up her insides with my dick. My flare was clearly visible through her body, reaching nearly up to her tits. God, was she all pussy on the inside or something? …now that I think about it, she probably is.

“You’re close,” she said, swaying her hips side to side, the bottom of her asscheeks grinding against my tight balls. She was right – I was close. I’d been on the cusp of cumming before I even stuck it inside. “I need your cum, Mike,” her claws dug into my chest as she started to ride me harder than ever before, her tits bouncing up so high I was worried she was going to give herself a pair of black eyes. “Why are you holding back, Mike? I need your cum. I need your cum. I need your cum.” Her tail squeezed tightly around my tense balls, like two pairs of lips aggressively making out with my cum factories. “Cum, Mike! Cum! Cum! CUM!

My cock erupted inside her, my breeding instincts thrusting my hips as high as I could, burying my dick as deep inside of her as I could manage. Hot, fat ropes of cum pumped out my cock, each stream lasting four, five, six seconds before I shot out another, and another, my cum shot more a stream, straight into her demonic cunt. Her pussy milked me hard as she came, rapid waves of tight ripples pulling my cum straight out of my cock. Her heavy tits sagged as she arched her back, her incredibly long tongue dangling out of her mouth and drooling all over her cleavage. The elaborate tattoo over her womb – or where a womb would normally be, I guess – was beginning to glow, burning brighter and brighter with every gallon of jizz I pissed into her.

“Mikeee!” she collapsed forward, her hips still mechanically pistoning along my length. “Your… your cum’sh sho… fucking good, Mike…” Her face was flushed, and she was slurring her words. Yeah, she was drunk again. “Wanna… wanna be my boyfriend, Mike? Sho… sho I can fuck you whenever I want?” Her drunken giggling was interrupted by harsh hiccups as my own orgasm began to taper off inside of her.

“Lily, you’re drunk…” I whispered down at her, gently rubbing her back.

“Sho? Sho what if I’m… I’m drunk. It’sh your cock that did thish…” She wiggled her ass like she was stirring up the cum inside her with my dick. “God… what a good fuckin’ cock, too… made me cum sho many fuckin’ timesh…”

I smiled before stifling a yawn. We had been going at it for… how long? “Ohhh, no,” Lily said. “Don’t you fall ashleep on me yet, shtud…” Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she pulled herself off my cock, my half-hard cum-slick dick slapping against my chest. “You haven’t even fucked my assh yet…” She twisted herself around on all fours, presenting her plump ass to me, spreading those cheeks and presenting her tight asshole. “I’ve never done it up the butt before, shtud,” she said with a giggle. “Sho be gentle!”

We ended up going at it all night. I fucked her ass, then her pussy again. I ate out her cunt as she sucked my cock again. I pounded those giant tits of hers as she fingered herself. We even ran outside and rutted in the bushes just before sunrise. And when she could barely stand, when she was absolutely wasted off my minotaur nut, I jerked off over her pornstar body, marking her as mine.

I awoke the next afternoon with a pair of hands locked around my chest, and a pair of nipples poking me in the back. I was the little spoon… how embarrassing.

“Mmmph…” Lily stirred behind me. “God, my fucking head…” she stretched her arms, before noticing that she was embracing someone – and screaming straight in my ear.

Aiiieeeee!

“Ow…” I rubbed my ears, her banshee wail nearly deafening me as I turned around to face her. She peeked at my nudity for a second before she turned the deepest shade of red I’ve seen her blush yet, hiking up my sheets to hide her own modesty. “Good morning to you too, Lily.”

“Mike! I’m– Mike, I’m so sorry, I don’t know, I mean, what… I don’t know what came over me, I mean, I was just laying in bed, and then, before I knew it, I was, um, not in control of myself, again, and, um, I mean, I hope I didn’t do anything bad, and, I’m sorry, and…” she covered her face with her hands as she quietly squeaked out, “Please don’t hate me.”

Gently I grabbed her wrists and pulled the away from her face, tears dribbling down her cheeks as I pressed my lips against hers. She gasped into my mouth, frozen like a deer in the headlights, before suddenly wrapping her arms back around me and returning the kiss.

“I could never hate you, Lily,” I said, pressing my forehead to hers. “I told you I’d be fine helping you out… though I don’t know how much you remember about last night.”

“…almost nothing. I remember, um…” she shrunk again. “The very beginning, but after I drank your…” Her eyes just darted down at my bulge. “It’s all a blur…”

“Do you want me to tell you?” She shook her head no emphatically. “Well… there is one thing you did that I wanted to ask you about…”

She looked like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. “Y-yeah?”

“You asked me if I wanted to be your boyfriend.” She just squeaked and buried her face in the sheets again. Cute! I pulled my sheets out of her grip as she covered her face again. “…is the position still open?”

Her big, maroon eyes peered out at me from between her fingers. “Y-you mean…? You’d want to be…?” I nodded and she hugged me. “Oh, God, Mike…”

I hugged her back, just laying there with her as she cried tears of joy. “I think… I love you, Lily.”

“I love you too, Mike… I love you, too.”


I gulped, my hands gently trembling as the rideshare pulled up to the unassuming suburban house. They always said it was nerve-wracking to meet your girlfriend’s parents for the first time, but I didn’t think it’d be this bad. Lily laid her hands on mine, steadying them. “It’ll be alright, Mike. Mom and Dad are great, I promise. Once spring break is over, you’ll miss them, I promise.”

We got out of the car into the heavy rain, jogging over to the front door. Lily reached for the handle, but a split second before she could grab it, the door opened from the inside. Standing in the doorway was a woman, almost the splitting image of the girl standing next to me. She was taller, with long, black horns framing equally long maroon hair. She was wearing an apron and heels (though I remembered that those were probably just her feet), and her breasts and hips were, pardon the pun, devilishly good – if Lily was a pornstar, her mom was the definition of a MILF. I felt a pang of guilt for a moment, looking at my girlfriend’s mom like that, before remembering she’s literally a demonic seductress.

“Lilith!” She didn’t even sound human. Her voice seemed to echo against itself, sounding completely otherworldly. It wasn’t hard to listen to, but her words had a… strange affect. I felt weird listening to her. She grabbed Lily with a big hug, burying my girlfriend’s face between her huge tits. “Oh, I missed you, darling! You must tell me all about Bestia University!” She looked up at me. “And who’s this? One of your cum batteries?”

Lily wrested herself away from her mother’s bottomless cleavage. “Mom, he’s my boyfriend. I was telling you about him? Miklos?”

Now seemed like a good enough time as any to introduce myself. I offered a handshake and said, “It’s nice to meet you! Miklos Stamakis, but you can call me Mike for short.”

Lily’s mom leaned in close, her face barely an inch away from mine. God, she smelled great, too… “…minotaur, huh? Haven’t fucked one of those in millennia. You’ve got good taste, Lilith, darling. They’ve got huge dicks, after all.” She took my hand and shook it vigorously. “It’s so nice to put a face to the name, Mike, dear. I’m Lucy, but you can call me Mom, if you like… or Mommy…

“Mom, please, you said you wouldn’t…” Lily’s face was red with embarrassment as she pulled me inside. “Where’s Dad?”

“I’m right here, pumpkin!” A man got up from an armchair in the next room over, stretching his arms. My jaw dropped. He was… a middle-aged man, overweight, balding, with a messy beard, wearing a white tank top dotted with faded condiment stains and well-worn jeans. “Dave,” he said, offering a handshake of his own. “Nice to meet you, Mike.” I shook his hand, my head spinning. Lily’s mom was a hellishly attractive, bombshell demon babe. And her dad was… just a schlubby dude. I could not possibly imagine how these two ended up getting together.

“Your timing was perfect, Lilith,” Lucy said. “I just finished cooking dinner! So let’s eat, then we can get up to some, mmm, after-dinner activities, hmm?” Lily simply buried her face in her palms.

This was… maybe not the best idea in the world.

1