1. Booked
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gezi, the Gravity Mage. Globetrotting treasure-hunter and adventurer extraordinaire. News of her exploits makes the rounds the world over every single time she recovers a once-thought unrecoverable magical artifact from the latest deathtrap tomb of the paranoid god-king du jour. She gets the praise, the press, and the prestige — and she looks damn good doing so.

So why, then, is a nekomimi woman like her — young, attractive, and above all else, powerful — carting dusty old tomes around, deep in the private archives of the one of the Institute of Arcano-Archaeology’s most remote libraries? Why is a bombshell babe like her cloistered away, condemned to slaving over some nonsensical sorting schema for Gods know how long?

Well, it all started the last time she met with the Council…


Gezi stepped forward, her striped tiger-tail sashaying proudly in time with her hips. Beneath her arm, she held a battered old crate, which she indelicately laid down on the central pedestal of the circular council chambers. Around her sat thirteen hooded figures in dark robes: the Council of Arcano-Archaeology, Gezi’s usual employer. A stuffy lot, but their pockets were deep and open.

“They said it couldn’t be done,” she began, slowly pacing back and forth. “They said it was impossible. The locale: too remote. The locals: too hostile. The traps: too deadly.” She turned to face the shadowy cabal of councilmembers. “Ladies and gentlemen. I, Gezi, have done the impossible. In this crate, I present to you: the Lost Relic of Grymnyr the Tyrant.”

A chorus of polite claps echoed through the council chambers. “Bravo, bravo!” One of them said. “Yes, indeed. Well done, Gezi!” said another.

“Now, now,” came a quiet voice. Feminine, and strong. The other members of the council shrunk away as one of them stood up and pulled back her hood, revealing her face — with jutting horns, piercing vertical-slit eyes and spots of skin covered in ruby-red scales. Gezi knew her countenance well — Auria Wyrmsong. A Dragonsblood tomb raider of no compare in her day, she was now the Speaker of the Council. “The proof, as they say, is in the pudding, is it not? We all know Gezuriya talks a big game, but this wouldn’t be the first time she’s let us down.”

Gezi bristled at the mention of her full name. She was just about to fire back with Auria’s own full name… if she could remember it. And even if she could, it was a twenty-syllable Drakestongue name. Gezi wasn’t even sure of her tongue could contort enough to pronounce some of those consonants. So instead of lashing her tongue, she bit it.

“Not to mention,” Auria continued. “This expedition was… extravagant, even by her standards. It’s often said there’s no price to be put on knowledge, but it will take the Institute a long time to refill the coffers after this.”

“That is to say, Gezuriya,” Auria narrowed her eyes. “You better not have screwed this up.”

“Bitch,” Gezi said beneath her breath, stepping forward and sliding her claws beneath the crate’s wooden lid. “I think you’ll find all your worries will be for naught as you gaze upon this!” She whipped the lid aside for all to see. “The Lost Relic — the enchanted urn of Grymnyr himself, containing his cursed ashes. Carved from ancient dragonbone and inscribed with hexes long thought lost to keep the earthbound spirit of the Tyrant at bay.” She crossed her arms beneath her bountiful chest and grinned. She’d done it. She proved them all wrong.

Of course, what the councilmembers saw wasn’t a dragonbone urn, but a pile of ten thousand shattered bone fragments and a pile of ancient ash, beginning to unnaturally swirl and spiral out of the crate as the furious wraith of a long-dead Warlock-King awoke to wreak havoc on the land once again.

Gezi grumbled as she shoved an overburdened cart of librams and tomes through the restricted section of this Archive. “How was I supposed to know the wards didn’t reinforce the physical cage, too?” she said with a sigh. She’d skipped town in the ensuing chaos, hoping to lay low until the heat was off. Six months, maybe a year, and she’d be back to it like nothing had even happened. Sure, she’d have to live a bit lean for that time, but maybe she could pick up some odd jobs here and there to make ends meet.

Of course, the problem with angering a council of powerful mages is it’s trivial for them to curse a letter, send that letter to you, and trick you into opening said cursed letter. In Gezi’s case, that letter was not a surprise correspondence from one of her dearest friends like she expected, but rather a writ of punishment reading: ‘For immediate penal duty, Gezuriya is assigned to library duty at the Private Archives of Iverberg. Length indefinite, effective immediately. And with a sudden flash of magic, she found herself teleported halfway across the world to the rime-rimmed front door of the most Godsforsaken private library in the world with only the clothes on her back. Her confusion was quickly met with panic as the sub-zero temperatures of Iverberg cut her exposed skin. She wasn’t exactly dressed for an arctic expedition, preferring warm climes where she could let her large breasts and thick thighs out on display. The library itself was thankfully warm enough as she quickly stumbled inside, lit by the crackle of a fireplace next to an occupied desk, where sat an old man with a big, bushy white beard and thick spectacles, reading an equally-thick book.

“Penal duty?” he said, not even looking up at the new arrival.

“Uh?” Gezi said. Her head was still spinning. Less than a minute ago, she was a thousand miles away, opening her mail, and suddenly she was here, in the biting cold on a remote glacier. She looked down at the letter gripped in her hand, quickly reading and rereading it, before sighing resignedly. “…yeah. Penal duty.”

Without missing a beat, the old man vaguely gestured at a door next to him, through which Gezi could see a massive, messy library. The shelves were so tall she could scarcely see their tops, and books were strewn everywhere — on the floor, dangling half-opened from the shelves, even frozen to some of the windows and skylights peeking out into a furious blizzard. “You can start in there. Section F-9. Clean up the books in there, then come back to me for your next task.”

Gezi crossed her arms with a frown. “What if I just leave? You can’t stop me.”

He looked up from his reading, making a point to look not at her face, but at her chest. She was wearing her usual raiding gear — a black one-piece that was especially low-cut in the top, leaving her upper body exposed from neck to navel, with fishnets in place of sleeves. The bottom half didn’t leave much more to the imagination, being little more than tight short-shorts that struggled to cover her ass. “Feel free to leave,” the man said. “But wearing clothes like that? You’d freeze to death in a minute.”

Gezi pouted, but the man was right. Gezi might have been a mage, but gravity magic was her specialty, not teleportation or even protection magic that might help her stave off the endless blizzard outside. And so, with a resigned sigh, she got to work.


She had been at the Iverberg Archives for about a month, and had very little to show for it. This library was an archive for some of the most arcane and inscrutable texts the Institute had in their collection. Scrolls of power written in dead languages, ritual books a hundred volumes long, and reproductions of scribbled diagrams and incantations written in the margins of otherwise-unremarkable textbooks. Organizing any one of these would have been a monumental task, but these Archives had all of those and more. And this was only one section of the damn place!

There were, at least, some benefits. She may have been a proud treasure hunter, but she knew that knowledge was power. Every new book she found, she skimmed, and she managed to find books this way that weren’t only scrutable, but interesting with surprising frequency. These she squirreled away in a little cubby-corner, hidden in a little alcove in the center of four bookshelves, faintly illuminated by what little light managed to sneak through the snowstorm from a skylight above. That little space had become her home here at the Archives, and with the addition of a chair and desk painstakingly dragged over from the nearby reading area, it became her own private study. She knew there was no rush — hell, she assumed that whenever she was finally done with this section of the Archives, she’d just be hoisted to another section, indefinitely — so she often found herself curled up in there, reading folios of forbidden knowledge by the light of whatever candles she managed to sneak out of the supply closet.

She had gotten into the swing of things at this point, at least. The old man — Magister Klaus, she’d learned his name was — did very little other than mind the entrance, and Gezi got the impression that maybe this was a penal duty for him, too. But as far as she could tell, she was the only other person in the library.

That is, until she ran into him while carrying a stack of spellbooks twice her height.

Books and papers rained down on the both of them as they stumbled onto their respective asses. Gezi quickly reached up, using her magic to slow the descent of the priceless things, while he just had exceptionally good reflexes, catching a good amount of what was dropped, though plenty still clattered onto the hardwood floor. Gezi leaned down to grab a specific book, as did he, and their hands touched. She bolted backwards, gasping as she suddenly registered the other person’s presence.

He was an inumimi. That was the first thing she noticed — the brown, triangular ears of a dog, or maybe a wolf, sticking out of his messy mop of matching hair. He had a gentle look on his face, with blushing cheeks, big, friendly eyes and a rugged, rough-hewn beard-and-moustache combination around his smiling lips — the naive face of someone in their early twenties, trying to look more mature than they were. He wore loose-flowing robes of dark-blue linen, with a section in the rear cut out to allow for his own canine tail to slip free. The thing was nearly tucked between his legs at first, but started to gently wag as he gave her the same once-over.

“I’m so sorry,” he said, abruptly getting to his feet and deeply bowing forward. “I didn’t know there was anyone else in this section of the Archives! I just finished cleaning up section 6-I, and Magister Klaus told me to get started on this section. I think he might have forgotten that someone was already working in here.” The man stood back up, rubbing the back of his head shyly as his tail wagged enthusiastically.

“Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Ray. Junior Archivist originally from Allsaints Passage, here on, well, penal duty. Going on… six months now.” He smiled sheepishly.

“Gezi,” she said, as if her name should have been more than enough context. But after an awkward pause, she coughed and continued. “I’m a, uh, contracted explorer for the Institute. Going through ancient ruins, collecting old books like these, and forgotten relics and cursed artifacts and that sort of stuff.”

“And a gravity mage, too?” Ray said, handing her a few more books he’d picked up. Not one to pass an opportunity to show off, Gezi cast a quick little cantrip and leaped up thrice her height, putting the new pile of books effortlessly on an upper shelf. She gave a little bow, and to her surprise garnered some polite applause from the young man. “Impressive! I never had much aptitude for magic, unfortunately. For…” His voice wavered, like the words were catching in his throat. “…reasons I’d rather not get into. Let’s just say it’s one of the reasons I’m here and not with my family in the west.”

Gezi nodded. She’d finished piling the spilled books back up, and cast another gravity-reducing charm on them. “Hey, I won’t tell Klaus that he doubled up on folks here if you don’t. This section’s been a mess and I’d appreciate an extra pair of hands. The fact they’re attached to such a cutie’s just a bonus,” she said, slipping him a sly wink as his tail wagged so hard it slammed against the shelves, making him yelp in pain as it tucked itself back between his legs. “Sorry, sorry,” Gezi said with a giggle. “C’mon, grab some of these. They should weigh about a tenth of what they normally do. Just gotta keep your balance.” She hefted half of the mighty stack up with one hand, handing it to Ray, who grabbed it tentatively, almost flinging it into the air as he expected a five-foot-tall pile of ancient knowledge to weigh a little bit more. It took a minute for Ray to get his bearings, but the began their trek through the massive section F-9 toward their cargo’s destination.

“So, Allsaints Passage, huh? You’re probably used to the cold, then. I’m from further south.”

“I could tell from the, ahem, clothing.” Gezi couldn’t see Ray’s face, but she could tell from his wagging tail that he appreciated her skimpy outfit. She smiled. She always found men easy to read — it was one of many reasons she let her girls hang out, after all — but it was never quite this easy.

Oh?” Gezi said with as much sauce as she could manage. “There are some more robes in the closet. If you’d like, I could change.”

“No!” Ray blurted out, garnering a teasing giggle from Gezi. “I mean… you should wear what you want. I don’t mind. It’s kind of nice, really! After being alone in the Archives for so long, I had forgotten what a woman looks like.” He chuckled bashfully.

Well, if you insist,” Gezi said with another saccharine giggle as they passed into another nondescript canyon of musty books — though this time, the books in their arms matched those on the shelves. “C’mon, let’s put these away. Then maybe we can talk a some more, okay?”

“Yeah,” Ray said. “That sounds lovely.”


“Who said cats and dogs can’t get along?” Gezi said, laying her head on Ray’s shoulder in her little cubbyhole. It had come along nicely in the past weeks since Ray joined her: they’d brought in another table and chair to make Ray a study area of his own, though they found they they often preferred pulling their chairs back to sit next to each other instead. So they took their desks, pushed them side-by-side, and covered it with spare robes and layers of the softest, widest, and least-important-looking scrolls they could find, making a little makeshift bed. It was a huge relief for Gezi, who was deeply concerned that her back was going to secede from the rest of her body if had to spend any more nights sleeping in a chair.

Ray smiled, resting his cheek on her head as he glanced down at his book — not a treatise on the arcane, but a forbidden history. Tales of emperors and despots so heinous, performing crimes so abhorrent they were erased from the past entirely. These books were the only place they still lived — though Ray made sure to get Gezi to check they didn’t literally live in the books. Gezi, meanwhile, would listen to Ray’s summaries of the tales and get inspiration of her own, ruthlessly searching for spellbooks to improve her spellcasting with some of what was described in those histories. Everything from new casting methods to new schools of magic entirely — that’s what interested her. And in turn, every new school of magic she read lead Ray to find a history of some monster who had used that exact spell to their own evil ends.

It was a good relationship.

That’s what Gezi considered it, anyway — a relationship. They were opposites in so many ways — she was bold and brash, he was quiet and reserved. He liked theory, she liked practice. Hell, she was half-cat, and he was half-dog, for pete’s sake. But they both loved books. They both loved reading about magic, and were fascinated by it in general. She even had no qualms getting a little physical with him, like her little lean of affection onto his shoulder. They even slept in the same bed, and it wasn’t that uncommon for Gezi to wake up as the little spoon to Ray’s big spoon.

But there was something notable missing from their relationship, and Gezi was sure she knew exactly what it was.

Ray was a virgin. He might not have ever been in a physical relationship with a woman at all. Indeed, Gezi herself was starting to get a little pent up, too. She normally had her pick of men to play with back home. Big, strong men with big, strong dicks. Oh, how Gezi loved making them squeal. She normally wouldn’t have given someone like Ray the time of day. But… her cup wasn’t exactly running over with options, here.

Plus, Ray was… cute? He was smart, he was funny, he looked good… he was real boyfriend material, which is something Gezi never thought she’d say.

There was, of course, the remaining matter of their physical compatibility. A matter which Gezi fully intended to resolve this evening.

“So, Ray,” Gezi said, nuzzling a little deeper into the nape of his neck. “Do you have a girlfriend back home?”

She could feel his cheeks warming up. “Ah, n-no. My work as a junior archivist kept me too busy for… that kind of thing. Not a lot of feminine interest in a shut-in like me.” He chuckled awkwardly, trying to take the edge off. “How about you? Does the great Gezi have any boyfriends?”

“Oh, sure. There’s Ashton, and Oliver, and Liam, and Cooper, and…” She counted with her fingers as she named off all these names. “…well, they aren’t exactly boyfriends, I guess. They’re more like…” She licked her lips. “…booty calls.”

Ray blushed, and laid his book down on his lap. “O-oh?”

“Mhmmm. After a long, hard adventure, getting all dirty and sweaty in the jungles of who-knows-where… I wanna just jump in the shower, wash myself clean, then ride a big, hard cock until we both pass out.” She glanced down at his book-covered lap. You’re gonna have to try harder than that to hide your erection, Ray. She pulled away from his neck, leaning up to his dog-ears. “You’re a virgin, aren’t you, Ray?” she whispered. “Men who have fucked have a different air about them. You don’t have that… not yet.” She laid her hand on his stomach, pressing down gently. Her sharp, claw-like nails dug past the thin fabric of his robe, poking at his flesh directly as she gently dragged her hand toward his chest, slowly hiking up his clothing.

“I’ve seen the way you look at me, Ray. When we’re walking through the shelves, and you always happen to end up behind me so you can stare at my butt.” Her own tiger-striped tail suddenly swung hard to the left, curling around Ray’s own with surprising dexterity. “Or the little sly glances you shoot out the corner of your eye when we’re sitting here together, looking at my chest.” She hefted her massive pair of tits up with her free arm, squeezing them tight together to show off her deep cleavage.

“I-I’m sorry, Gezi… I won’t do it again, I promise…!”

She clicked her tongue. “Really? Because…” she grabbed his wrist with her free hand, slowly guiding it toward one of her tender melons. “I’d really like you to do it more, Ray.”

He huffed as his wide palm sunk into her tit. His own fingernails were also surprisingly sharp, coaxing a mild whimper out from the titty kitty as he slowly explored her massive mammary. He was gentle, yet surprisingly forceful — squeezing and hefting her breast with enthusiastic curiosity. “You’re so soft…” he quietly cooed.

“That’s not the only part of me that’s soft, Ray,” she said, with a little giggle. She hiked his robe up again, the fabric bunching around his neck as she suddenly slipped around, out his chair to squat in front on him. “But I’m not gonna let you have all the fun,” she said, picking up the tented book resting on his lap to finally take a look at his bulge. And what a bulge it was, stretching out a respectable seven inches from his slender loins. “Oh, my,” she said, gently pressing a few fingertips into his tip, her eyes locked on his face as she began to squirm. “You’re got a really nice thing here, Ray. Not the biggest I’ve taken, but you definitely pass the test.” Her hand slipped down, beneath the hiked-up hem of his robes, and with one swift motion, she pulled it up and over his hips, exposing his cock to her directly.

It was a wonderful thing — seven inches long, throbbing and leaking copious amounts of precum down his shaft, over his generously-full pair of balls and down onto the floor below. Her nostrils flared at his scent, the heady musk of a man in heat, filling the air with the sophisticated smell of sex and sperm. Ray’s hands covered his face, trying to hide his embarrassment from the girl gawking at his rod as she slowly, gently wrapped her hands around it and gave it a pleasant pump.

“It’s so hot,” she said. “I feel like it’s gonna burn my skin… I thought you said you didn’t know any magic, but I’m feeling charmed by your lovely cock, Ray.” She gave it a few more soft strokes before leaning in, opening her mouth and letting a silvery rope of drool drip down along his length. “Let me cool it down a bit.”

She easily took his length into her mouth, his cock just long enough to allow his throbbing crown to bend down her throat. Her lips pressed against the base of his shaft, her nose tickled by his modest bunch of brown pubic hair as she slowly suckled him. Precum squirted down her throat, and she got a taste of his savory stuff with every back-stroke. She’d missed the distinct, salty profile of precum, and Ray’s virgin loads were the best-of-the-best. She reached up to his hands, which were digging into the chair’s armrest, and guided them down to her head, just behind her ears. The message was clear: use me.

He started off slow. His hips slowly bucked in time with her bobbing head: pulling away as she did, thrusting forward as she did. It didn’t take long for him to settle into a pace of his own, however, as his thrusts grew a little bolder; a little harder; a little faster. Her eyelids fluttered as his claws dug into her scalp, using her mouth like a sex toy. The sounds of wet slapping filled the Archives as his heavy, spit-slick sack slapped her chin over and over again, sending splashes of stickiness every which way. Gezi’s hands slipped down between her legs, gently teasing her aching pussy through her bottoms, the crotch already soaked through with her arousal.

“Gezi,” Ray said, his voice a combination of a growl and a moan. “I’m gonna… gonna…”

She pulled away from his cock with a wet and juicy pop, leaving his length twitching in the air, shooting generous ropes of precum out onto her face. “Oh, no,” she said, wiping his clear preseed off her face with a finger and licking it clean. “You’re not done. Not yet. She reached down, sliding her fingers beneath the opening of her deep-cut top, pulling it open just an inch more — which was all her tits needed to pop free. Ray’s eyes went as large as saucers as he stared at them. They were perfect — massive, perky K-cup tits, capped with large pink nipples, fully erect and eager to please. Her hands sunk into her plush titflesh, squeezing them tightly together, deepening her already-cavernous cleavage. She let another dribble of drool drip from her lips, down between her tits, massaging them together to lubricate her perfect chest-pussy. “You like my tits that much, Ray?” she said, laying her hefty breasts down on his lap, swallowing his length between them like it was nothing. “Fuck them.”

Ray didn’t need any encouragement as his hands cupped Gezi’s own, squeezing her tits almost painfully tight around his cock as he began to thrust. Shockwaves rippled out across her fat tits from the force of his pumps as his tip just barely peeked out the top of her cleavage with every single balls-deep thrust. “Y-you feel so good, Gezi,” the young man moaned. “Y-your tits are so… soft… l-like velvet on my cock…”

“Oh, if you think this is good, wait until you feel me from the inside, stud,” Gezi said with a girlish little giggle. She bent her neck forward with tongue out, lapping at Ray’s shining tip every time it poked its way out of her cleavage. He was so enthusiastic. Gezi loved that about virgins; the way they fucked her like it was the last time they ever would. And, truth be told, they were often right. But as Ray’s hands slid forward, grabbing the pointy, pink nubs capping each of her boobs and gently tweaking them, she swooned. This boy’s a keeper.

His thrusts grew a little rougher, a little more ragged as he panted hard, his mouth open and tongue rolled out. He looked more like a dog than ever as his virgin orgasm built up deep in his balls, eager to paint Gezi’s pretty face white. “Gezi…!” he managed to gasp, his entire body trembling, hips thrusting upward with surprising force. “I-I’m gonna cum…!”

“Cum for me, stud!” Gezi wrapped her arms all the way around her tits, squeezing as hard as she could to give his cute cock a titjob he’d never forget. His back arched and he thrust his hips all the way in, his balls scraping against her fit tummy as he began to cum. One, two, three shots of pent-up inumimi cream erupted from between her mounds, streaking her face and her luscious red hair with sticky white. The excess dripped down, pooling in the valley of her cleavage, the lake of cum growing deeper and deeper as more loads geysered up out of it. Gezi’s pussy burned; she was practically climaxing from her tits alone.

She wanted him inside. No, she needed him inside.

“Ah… haaah… G-Gezi…” Ray panted, his orgasm finally subsiding. His cock was still rock-hard between her tits as she pulled away, separating her tits and letting him watch all the pooled jizz run down her body, dripping through her toned abdominals like gutters and into her black short-shorts. She hefted her left tit up, licking it clean like a good girl, then the right, licking her lips to savor the salty flavor of Ray’s cream.

“Good boy!” Gezi said with a titter, seeing Ray’s tail obediently wagging behind. “Mmm, you were awfully pent up… first nut in six months, I’m guessing?”

Ray sheepishly rubbed his head. “Y-yeah. Not a lot of, uh… good eye candy around until recently, you know?”

Gezi purred, running a finger along Ray’s abdomen, feeling his silky skin hiding surprisingly-tight muscles. “I’ll say.” She stood up, pulling the rest of her one-piece off her top, tugging her arms free of her fishnet sleeves and shrugging the top half down, before twisting around and bending forward, pulling the short-short bottoms off as well. Her tiger-stripe tail was hiked high, giving Ray a perfect view of her pert bubble-butt and the wet flash of pink from her aching, eager cunny. “Why don’t I give you some real eye candy, stud?” She grabbed his wrist and pulled him upright, guiding them both to their makeshift bed while Ray struggled with his robes, leaving himself completely nude as well. With surprising strength, Gezi twisted Ray around, gently slamming him back-first on the bed moments before pouncing on him, grinding her waxed vulva against his still-cummy cock.

“Mmm,” she moaned, her head arching back as she slowly slid against him. “I haven’t had a good dicking in ages. I hope you won’t disappoint, Ray,” she said, grabbing his erect cock and aiming it at her innermost parts. With a slow drop of her hips, the cat and dog moaned in unison as her velvety pussy tightened around Ray’s seven-inch breeder.

Fuck,” she managed to spit. She’d taken bigger dicks before, but somehow, Ray’s felt like it filled her to the brim. She braced herself on his chest, her upper arms squishing her tits together as she slowly began to ride him. Up and down, feeling his cock reach oh-so-deep inside of her. Her chest heaved, nipples drawing large, lazy ovals in the air — at least, until Ray reached up and cupped her chest, squeezing the sensitive spots with his firm grip.

“Y-your pussy feels… feels…” Ray was at a loss for words, letting his body speak for him instead as he thrust upward, his balls slapping her fat ass over and over again as he hilted his meat inside. She was so warm, so wet, so smooth, so tight inside. Her titfuck was impossibly pleasurable, but this? This was on a whole new level.

“I know exactly what you mean,” Gezi said, swaying her hips around to let Ray’s rod stir up her insides. She leaned down, pressing her naked body against his, her lips mere inches from his own. “You’re gonna make me cum, Ray,” she whispered, before locking her lips against his. Her pussy tightened, orgasm washing through her in powerful, intense waves. Squirts of sticky girlcum pressed past his cock, staining his loins with her love. Her tits squished against his chest, marking him with a mix of sweat and semen as her tongue danced with his, guiding his virgin tongue gently around her mouth, showing him the really important things about making love to a woman. She pulled away, staring him deep in the eyes, their lips still connected with the other’s spit.

They could practically see the hearts in the other’s eyes.

Gezi blushed, pulling herself back upright, collecting herself. To ride a dick that made her lose her composure like that… she shivered in pleasure.

“You’re so good, Ray… are you close?”

Ray, meanwhile, was stiff as a board, staring up at the skylight situated directly above their little cubby. Gezi followed his gaze up, quietly gasping. The snowstorm had abated for the first time since she’d arrived, and in its place, she could perfectly see the full moon above.

“Wow… it’s gorgeous, isn’t it, Ray?” She looked down at him, his eyes wide open. “…Ray?”

“I… I didn’t know it was tonight…” he managed to stutter out. His voice was… different, somehow. Rougher. His mouth was lax, and Gezi gasped as she saw his teeth begin to change… growing longer. Growing sharper.

“Ahh… ahhh!” Gezi’s blood ran cold as Ray screamed bloody murder. “Aaahhh-aaahhhhh-AWOOOOO!” Ray’s body arched into nearly a perfect semicircle with such force it almost sent Gezi flying off his cock. He was writhing, howling at the moon between pained grunts as his body began to transform. Patches of brown fur began to grow suddenly on his body — coarse and rough, spreading across him like a moss on wood. His arms and legs grew longer, the muscles swelling and straining against his skin, displaying every terrifying vein before they were hidden by his fur. His feet twisted and cracked, growing longer and thinner as his legs gained a digitigrade gait. His nails merged into his fingertips, growing into long and sharp claws. Even his face was changing, his bearded jaw stretching outward to form a muzzle, his nose twisting to form a damp, black snout. His eyelids bolted open, revealing golden eyes with tiny, focused pupils that immediately darted down to lock onto Gezi’s face.

But most surprising of all, Gezi felt his cock began to change. His shaft grew longer, and thicker — nearly twice as long in total. She felt not the blunt glans of a human’s dick prodding at her cervix, but rather the tapered tip of a canine cock. And outside her pussy, she felt his shaft grow even wider — the distinct, bulbous shape of a knot.

Ray wasn’t an inumimi. He was a werewolf — a werewolf balls-deep inside of her.

Gezi,” Ray grunted. He licked his chops and smacked his lips as the words struggled to come out of his lupine snout. “Fuck. Gezi.

“Ohhh, no no no, Ray, c’mon,” Gezi said, struggling to pull herself off his massive were-dick. “Just let me go, we’ll go find Magister Klaus, he’ll know what to do…”

She screamed as Ray suddenly stood up, Gezi still skewered on his cock. He was a modest five-foot-ten before, but now he had to be pushing ten feet tall, at least, with her face stuck firmly at his chest-level as long as they were still connected. His sheer girth, combined with the force of gravity, kept her firmly planted on his cock, his knot threatening to tear her in half if she slid down any further.

Luckily for her, she had some control over one of those two things. Her hands glowed with arcane power as she cast one of her most basic charms on herself — reducing her own personal gravity. Her fingers dug into his chest, trying to use his fur to hoist herself up his cock, and to her credit, she made it about halfway before Ray roared, his claws grabbing her slender waist and twisting her around on his cock, forcing her to face away.

Gezi would never admit it, but the sensation of his cock twisting her insides like that made her cum harder than she ever had in her life.

“Ooohkay, Ray, t-that’s enough now…” she said, her legs trembling as she recovered from a brain-shattering orgasm. “J-just… let me down, and I’ll get you some help, Ray…”

With a violent slam, Ray pressed Gezi against a bookshelf, nearly knocking it over. She braced herself against the shelves, whimpering as Ray slowly pulled himself out of her pussy — only to smash back in, his tip battering her womb with intense force. Gezi screamed, seeing stars as she got the dicking of a lifetime, while the room was filled with the sounds of books hitting the ground and papers fluttering every which way as every subsequent thrust from the werewolf dislodged even more books from the opposite side of the shelf. Her fit abdomen bulged out with the outline of Ray’s wolfcock, each thrust rearranging her insides to better fit more and more of his foot-plus cock inside of her.

“Fuuuck…!” Gezi twitched as she came again. Despite Ray’s size, his strength, and his primal instincts, he didn’t seem to want to hurt her at all. She was getting fucked harder than she ever had before — a bigger man, with a bigger cock, reaching all the way to her womb with every thrust. The shock of pleasure and pain nearly making her black out with every pump, triggering orgasm after orgasm from her. She was squirting so much girlcum, Ray’s fuzzy nuts were totally matted with sticky stuff.

She fucking loved it.

“H-harder!” she managed to gasp between mindblowing humps. “Harder, Ray! P-please! You won’t break me, stud… g-go crazy with me!”

Ray howled in what Gezi could only assume was approval as his grip tightened around the shelves, his claws scraping up curled wood-shavings as he thrust even harder. The shaking shelves began to teeter, swaying dangerously back and forth. The books above them began to fall down, clattering against Ray’s head who reflexively snapped and snarled at the things, his razor-sharp fangs tearing into the thousand-year-old velum and ripping them to shreds. Harder, deeper, faster he thrust, egged on by the chorus of erotic moans coming from the catgirl. With one last thrust, the shelf’s center of mass finally got the best of them, and it began to fall, slamming against its neighbor who, itself, started falling, starting a chain reaction of 30-foot-tall bookshelves falling like dominoes. Gezi eeped, getting the wind knocked from her as she landed horizontally on the fallen shelf with Ray still deep inside her, looming over her like an alpha in heat. She was on her hands an knees, balanced on the many rows of mostly-empty shelves beneath her.

“I’m not usually much of a doggy-style girl,” she said as Ray slowly started to fuck her again. “But — ah! — I think I can make an exception.”

His cock was reaching so, so deep inside of her, each thrust forcing her womb upward as his tip bounced off the sealed-off entrance of her own forbidden chambers. He was discovering firsthand the pleasures of plumbing her depths and raiding her tomb. Although he didn’t exactly intend to take something from her; indeed, he meant to leave something inside instead.

Gezi’s ass rippled with aftershocks as she came again, and she knew that Ray was on the cusp of exploding. “Cum inside me, Ray,” she managed to gasp. “Cum deep inside! Fill me to the brim and— and fucking KNOT me!”

Gezi!” His primal, guttural voice roared out as he slammed into her one last time, stretching her pussy to its absolute limit as the bulbous knot at the base of his shaft popped into her, sealing her pussy completely shut. And, with perfect timing, he began to ejaculate, howling as loud as he could at the full moon above as rope after rope of boiling-hot werewolf cum flooded Gezi’s womb. Her vision blacked out as he began painting her womb white, feeling his eager swimmers saturate every last inch of her innermost parts as his knot stretched her pussy to its physical limits. And he simply did not stop — her toned belly began to swell just from the sheer volume of cum he had pumped into her, leaving her looking like she was three months pregnant with a hefty cum-baby. So excessive was his load that some even managed to squeeze out past the vacuum seal of his knot, sending jets of cum and pussyjuice out to mat his crotch-fur, dripping down even further to ruin the many priceless librams that were scattered beneath them. It was so much for her to process, and her body did the only thing it knew it should: she came and came and came, wracking her nubile body with as many orgasms as it could handle.

“Ahh… haaahhh… R-Ray,” she said, sputtering. Her body was dripping — with sweat, with spit, with sperm.

The werewolf had finally stopped cumming, resting his heavy body on her back, his tongue rolled out of his muzzle as he panted, well, like a dog. His cock was still stuck inside her — and she knew full well that it would be quite some time before things would loosen up enough down there for them to split. But she didn’t really mind. She liked assertive, primal, out-of-control werewolf Ray just as much as she liked the bookish, shy, soft-spoken one. With a sudden lurch, Gezi was twisted around as Ray rolled onto his back, letting the naked catgirl rest her body on his chest. Despite the rough, coarse fur covering the rest of his body, his chest-fur was almost… fluffy. Gezi reached up, gently scritching the underside of Ray’s chin, eliciting what could only be described as a happy grumble from the exhausted wolf-man, who let loose a big, tired yawn.

“I’ll say,” Gezi said, stretching her own arms out over her head before nuzzling against Ray’s chest. “See you in the morning, stud.”


“Gods damn it all, my head… a-and my back, ow… did… did I go to sleep on a bookshelf?! A-and… my dick is…” Ray’s voice suddenly shrunk. “Oh. Oh my.”

“Morning, Ray,” Gezi said, reaching down to slip Ray’s soft cock out of her cooch and letting a stream of warm wolfcum out onto his soft dong. She rolled over, nuzzling his cheek with a tender kiss. “Had a hell of a night last night. Do you remember any of it?”

He rubbed his temples. “I remember you… um, using your mouth, and boobs, and, um…” his voice shrank again. “We made love.”

She kissed his cheek again. “And after that?”

He blanched. He didn’t remember. “…wait. Last night was a full moon…” he said, his voice wavering. “S-so, that means… you saw me as…”

She giggled. “More than saw you, stud. You gave me the grand tour. I took your virginity twice last night, I think,” she said. “You gave me the best night this girl’s ever had. Just look around — the Archives are trashed.”

Indeed they were. Books were scattered everywhere, many torn to shreds or stained with unspeakable fluids. A solid half of the bookshelves had fallen over, and half of those were damaged beyond repair. Millions of words and thousands of years of knowledge lost, all in the name of one wild night.

“…worth it,” they both said simultaneously, before giggling and blushing like students in love.

“This wouldn’t be the first time the… other Ray wrecked an Institute library. Why do you think I’m here?” He said with a sheepish grin on his face. “So… you’re… okay? With me being a… a lycanthrope?”

“What can I say?” she said, sticking her tongue out. “I like a little danger in my life. And after the ride you took me on last night… are you sure you can’t transform more often?”

He chuckled, and they kissed. “This is the first time I’ve felt like my curse… wasn’t,” he said. “Thank you, Gezi.”

She pulled herself upright and stretched her arms over her head, giving him one last show of her plump tits. “Don’t thank me yet,” she said. “We still need to clean all this shit up.” She sighed, surveying the destruction. It was a miracle Magister Klaus hadn’t heard the cacophony.

“I’ve got a better idea,” Ray said, sitting up and wrapping his arms around her waist. “What do you say to an escape attempt?”

She smirked. “Now you’re speaking my language, stud.”

0