Chapter 4 Part 1 (Hunting In Labyrinth, Hoarding, and Gathering)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note: There might be a part too)

| Narrator's Pov |

All four of the animals have received a strange quest to go hunting, but the fox looked confused… He had been looking left and right for any suitable prey stupid enough to get close, but no such luck. Could it be They will get lucky enough to snag a human who has suicidal thoughts? First, they try searching in a 20-mile radius for any human scent or trace of blood, no such luck yet… So they tried doing a 30- 50 Mi radius, and by some form of luck they found a blood trail, but what they found was a half-eaten body of a corpse. The She-Wolf looked frustrated, (Author's note: The brother is not eager to please anyone, he's not a simp... he's just delighted to help, just like in the underground Laboratory he likes getting into trouble and mischief with his sister, and pets like all young teenagers, adults and kids like to do that's why I thought him being a half kitsune would compliment him the best.) even after giving the corpse to her brother. He still looked hungry, and she was getting hungry as well, so they snuck around to see if they could find anything else to hunt and eat. What they found was a phone with a dead battery, a map of the whole region, some sort of device with all kinds of information, and a backpack full of food and water. They take everything with them because they have a habit of hoarding from their past life, though they do leave what's not necessary like skeletons behind. Looking for bigger and better prey to eat so that they can do their quest. What they find next surprises them a lot. A baby bear playing not too far away from the cave, they hear it going forward as quietly as possible trying not to scare it away. The baby bear senses something wrong and tries to make a quick dash toward the cave, for safety. The wolf then rushed forward from the bush, and before the baby bear noticed anything, its neck was already trapped between the wolf's jaws. The baby bear could not cry out to its mother, the wolf bit down even harder on its neck until the bones cracked, then snapped. It was already dead hanging limply in the wolf's jaws. She happily trotted back to her brother with prey in hand. 

* * * * * *

| Nakatomi Pov |

 am happy that I caught something for me and my brother to eat, it took what felt like forever to find something to eat. I was so hungry I thought I was going to eat a tree piece by piece. [Ding~ 2 exp have been gained] I frowned, disappointed thinking I would get more than just five exp, [Ding~ That is because the host has acquired the super extreme leveling system The system is 10 times harder than the solo leveling system, the administrator didn't want to make it too hard for the host so host will work her hardest!] My eye twitched at that very moment, anger started to bubble up inside of me and I felt like ripping Mama Bear's throat out. Just to let out some of this frustration, (Author's note: the quest function will be like main missions in Video games, the missions will be like side quests, then we have secret quests and secret missions. the secret Quest will be a part of the main quest line which will not be mandatory, but they will get epic to legendary ranked items, consumables, clothing, bloodlines, systems, manga, books, video games, electronics, accessories, cars, Syfy tools, cultivation manuals, familiars, foods with ridiculous Buffs, last but not least World tickets which range from common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, mythical, Godly...all these things either work off of magic, Divine energy, ki or other type of Energies such as chaos energy. Secret missions are like secret side quests and give rare rewards if they are completed. this is where the mythical and godly items come into play they are super rare to get triggered Quest and missions for these items are world-breaking even reality bending these types of things can be very dangerous, but also can be super useful in a time of dire need. You can usually get these kinds of items or other things from unique, world quests or missions. These quests and missions are so rare and random that you can't possibly predict when you get one. My MCs might get one or two in a decade to millennia.) but if this is Grandpa's interpretation of working hard then I'll try my best! (Hey brother I got us a snack to eat, it's not big for us together) my brother looks sad. (I'm sorry brother, I'm going to risk it so we can have a place to stay and food to eat) but she hears him murmur (I want to come with you) through the telepathic link they share. She *sighs* says

 (fine, you can come with me but we need to work together for this to work. Can you do that with me, brother?) He says (of course I can sister, I can help you with whatever you need!) As his tail wags with joy and his eyes sparkle with delight. They crouched,(Author's note: He is not eager to please, he's not a simp... he's just delighted to help, just like in the underground Laboratory he likes getting into trouble and mischief like all young teenagers adults and kids like to do that's why I thought him being a half kitsune would compliment him the best.) steadily and stealthily inching their way to the cave. So as not to wake Mama Bear and her four other children since Papa Bear went out hunting, Mama Bear has been without protection since she gave birth an hour ago. When they reached the entrance of the cave the ground was littered with so many bones it looked like the ground was decorated with a carpet. The sister snorted with amusement; she thought that this might deter any other predator, but she knew how to set up traps and nasty surprises. In the underground Laboratory she would set up false doors, and empty needles that would be set to be projectiles at any moment, a broom filled with paralyzing gas, sleeping gas, or nerve gas, she would also like to play doctor with the scientists, doctors, and nurses. What she liked doing the most was playing mad scientist. Can you guess how terrified the adults would be when they are around her? That is how she got her second title "The Little Monster", and then she got a third "The Horrible Terror", but this was her most famous title "The Little Feral Wolf". She had a habit of chewing on Raw bones and eating raw meat when she couldn't have anything else. The most horrible way she liked torturing the adults was ripping open their throats with her teeth and chewing on them in front of other colleagues. Now you can see how much she hated the adults. (Now back to the situation with the white bony carpet surrounding the juicy pieces of meat.) All four of their mouths were drooling. How could I do such a thing? When I have food right in front of me I cannot act like an animal just yet, I just have to eat all the bones quietly and quickly.

 * * * * * *

|Narrator Pov|

 That's how she got started on eating all the bones and the cave, and somehow the mother bear didn't notice. When the path was clear the others ran for the biggest piece of meat. Little did she know that her bones had gotten stronger even if it was just the a small amount. Whoever made the first bite, the mama bear woke up from the pain. Poor Mama Bear, was being eaten alive there was no way she could fight. She was way too exhausted after giving birth to her cubs. While hunting Papa Bear heard a roar of pain, knew that there was something very wrong happening, and started running as fast as he could back to the cave.

* * * * *

| Papa Bear's pov |

 It was already too late when I came back, But I saw four little critters eating something. When I got closer I was shocked because what I saw was terrifying. Four little demons were eating my wife. I was like a deer stuck in the headlights. I went through denial for 3 min, But what the fox said pissed me off then my anger boiled over and I went berserk…

* * * *

|Atsushi’s Pov|

I looked up from my meal and saw a crazy bear. I mean his eyes are bloodshot and he looks like he was about to kill somebody. Your partner is delicious, Thank you for the meal. Oops, I think I might have made him more mad, I thought to myself. I nudged my sister trying to tell her that there was something wrong. She looks up at where I am looking and snorts in disdain cuz she told me that it's normal when family members are being eaten by other animals and those animals get eaten by stronger animals. So you need to eat if you don't want to be eaten. "Eat those who try to eat you." Do you understand brother and don't hold any animosity towards the enemy's family or friends they have nothing to do with this. Yes sister…)My ears folded back unconsciously with my tail tucked between my legs, though I didn't know that the wild could be such a cruel and survival-like place. It's now obvious my sister has been through a lot more than what I originally thought she did.

0