Chapter 4 part 3 (Genesis of a new world, Hoarding bodies in The labyrinth, body upgrade)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note: Some of this chapter is flashbacks)

| Atsushi’s pov |

I still hear the notification going off in my mind, it's still saying [Host is that all you want?] No, I said because what's a world without a sky? Sasha please let every planet that comes into existence have a world core. Let these Caverns be so confusing that no one can reach the center of it. The cores of those World cores are connected to Caverns that connect to Dungeons and labyrinths. That would be different. Don't let the trees get cut down Sasha, let's plant more. make plenty of fruits, vegetables, (Author's notes: The brother has the slight urge to create, but has a bigger urge to seduce women. Cuz he has the yellow dragon bloodline. While the sister how's the Beast of Destruction and a primordial poison dragon bloodline who eats criminals in the roots of the tree of Yggdrasil) nuts, herbs, spices, and medical plants. A variety of different foods might be good. Make them grow in various different places, make sure there's a physical barrier that protects the world's core, and make sure it is unbreakable by any means. Sasha, let's make a solar system and use the outside solar system as a reference or copy. Making our worlds unique and different, whichever you prefer. Lets create new and unique structures, Sasha make 10 - 40. empty Large towns, old ruins, I want there to be also clearings so they can have more room to build if they so wish. Let this dimension be automated Sasha. Copy any monster or animal we see and put it in the Labyrinth and the dungeons, if anyone hurts the Yggdrasil they would feel the urge to sing, dance or or have peaceful or caring thoughts. [Is that all you want… host?] Yes, Sasha that will do for now! [Understood host, starting the process of the Genesis of this dimension!]

* * * * * *

| Narrator's Pov | 

Off in the distance they can see a new dimension being created. The fox feels fulfilled, finally found his purpose in life, and with a satisfied grin. He looked at his sister and saw she had a delighted look in her eye, it looks like she finally found what home is supposed to be. The fox turns his head back to what he sees now as creation itself happening right in front of him and his sister. He thought, is this what it feels like to be satisfied? It feels thrilling and fulfilling, he sits down on the dimensional floor watching how his new dimension is now at the peak of Genesis. He can't stop grinning no matter how much he tries to calm himself down and his heart beats with excitement. The dopamine might have been too much for him. Twenty minutes later, the last bits of the solar system had finished materializing. The fox turned his head to the wall looking at her like he wanted to ask something. The She- wolf cocked her head to the side like she was asking are you sure? The She- Wolf thought about it for a while, and nodded her head with a bored look in her eye. They turned their heads to the side as if they were summoning something. Suddenly a portal appeared where they were sitting. They stood up and jumped out of the portal, the portal closed after all four of them left the dimensional storage. Were they going to use one of their items from their inventory,(Author's note: the dungeon and Labyrinth keys are semi-intelligent only to the extent that it can sense anyone in the vicinity of a 20 mi radius that is the extent.) from nowhere they took out a Green Key as it fell to the ground with a soft clunk sound they looked at each other with a confused and curious look at each other. Then the key did something really weird: it trembled with ..a green mystical glow beckoning the children forward. They looked at each other with cautious looks wondering if it was okay to go forward. They waited 5 minutes to see if anything weird would happen next, but nothing much changed other than the keys glow started to dim as if it was disheartened by the children not coming any closer. Seeing nothing else was happening, they got bored… They started to walk away to find something better to do. As if the key got more depressed the Labyrinth key started to lose its green color and turn gray… they got the urge to run back to the key, cuz they felt like they were about to leave something precious, little did they know this was the key crying out for the last time. The key is happy cuz the children are coming back warm inviting green glow start out dim to only to get brighter. The key trembles in excitement, trying to tell its intentions to the children.

* * * * * * *

| Nakatomi Pov |

after my brother went crazy trying to create his own dimension with the newly named Sasha (AI.) He didn't decide on a name for the world yet, but I was thinking of the name Kodai no rakuen which means "ancient Paradise." Anyway, we jumped out of the portal of the dimensional storage. We opened the inventory to the green key wanting to see if anything would happen right away. The damn key became a neon green like it was happy to see us for some reason though that was just the feeling I got. It was confusing and I got a little curious, though I wasn't stupid enough to touch it and neither was my brother thankfully. Though it kind of got boring watching the key go through so many shades of green, it was really pretty. I feel like it was beckoning us to come forward. For what reason I do not know, maybe I should ask Grandpa for advice next time I get one of these Labyrinth keys. We started to walk away to find something to do or somewhere to go, but then we paused feeling like something precious would be taken away from us like an opportunity to get stronger. I turned back and started to run as if I was in a trance that I couldn't get out of. My brother tried to call me, but as if I didn't hear anything I kept running. He thought I was ignoring him, but I was the opposite. I was trying to call him though it didn't work through words. I thought about it for a moment then suddenly I came up with an idea that if I can't call him through words then I'll have to call him through thoughts and feelings. It's my only chance of getting through the telepathic block. I tried sending my thoughts and feelings to him, seeing if any of the two would work. The thoughts I tried to give to him, but it didn't seem to get through. So I panicked so I tried sending my feelings of comfort and hope. He cocked his head to the side, but soon realized that his sister was in the trance something she cannot get out of by herself. So he started running after her once he got closer to the key he soon realized what she was trying to say. His body is moving without him willing it to, he sent feelings of being afraid and Confused. So I send some feelings back of love and happiness, (Author's note: they did not stop her from watching whatever she wanted which means she has learned swearing and *cough* p*** *cough* She has learned a lot of things from just reading what little she could learn anyway and surfing on the web. As I said before her teeth could shred through human flesh, if she couldn't find anything to eat. One of the people outside would show a person inside the room, and lock the door from outside. While her brother would bring her closer to her meal, in the time of our hunger she won't recognize friend from foe. So the brother would have the honor of bringing her over to her meal, and of course Adam didn't want to be eaten. This is how he had stayed alive for so long.) This is how we talked for the last 5 minutes. Once we got to the key… the green key glowed a neon green. Then using all the magic it had it felt like space, time stopped as if the world turned gray for a few minutes then to Black. Next thing we knew we were in a dark creepy hallway with fog coming out of the darkness as it creeped from door to door. I tried to focus my vision on one of the doors if there was anything peculiar or strange about these mysterious doors, and I told my brother not to go up the creepy old doors carelessly. I want to try to sniff the door to see if it's okay, but my instinct is saying not to get close so I don't. I asked my brother if we had any rocks to throw at the door, in our inventory. You both quickly checked but saw none. We asked Sasha to create lots of rocks and put them in our inventory. [Ding~ Host's request has been accepted!][Ding~1,500 rocks have been created][What would the host like to do with the rocks?] I sat at the entrance of the labyrinth and thought about it… Hmm… then I grinned to myself in such a creepy way that my brother shivered at what I might do. To be honest I'm happy I have my brother, and my pets with me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have them. That's really depressing to think about right now, but it's true. Sasha do you think you can pelt the door with rocks, before that happens create big boulders and smash the bigger monsters apart? [Ding~ The host's request has been accepted][Ding~ 300 Boulders have been created] now break that door apart Sasha! Suddenly my ear Twitches I hear something it's skitters about. I can hear the clicking and clacking of its Pincers, I can hear the chirping from what I assume is its legs but it sounds deeper and more gravelly. It sounds too weird to be normal when the thing steps out into the dim light. From what I see the roach is crouching on its two hind legs, I gave it a disdainful and disgusted look. I thought to myself dear God I wouldn't even feed my cat that, and I would feel bad for the sod if they were to come to this Labyrinth they would probably die of fright. Your body looks disgusting I said out loud, if you look this ugly I would hate to see what your mother looks like. As if it got angry it came running straight at us like the brainless idiot it was charging right at us. Came running at us with its Cleaver like hands, these guys are really too stupid to even think what might happen to them. I grinned to myself with a psychotic smile on my face. It makes me think back to all those doctors, nurses and scientists I ate so long ago. Even though they're flesh was disgusting it was the second best thing I had to sweets and snacks. Unfortunately my hunger was insatiable no matter how much I tried to satisfy it never seemed to go away. Sometimes I would cry because I had nothing to eat, and I naw on the soft cushions on the floor hoping it would ease the hunger even if it was just a little. Enough of my past I can eat to my heart's desire here, now I can't let it cloud my mind that's the way you get killed. I don't want to die so easily when I'm given a second chance to live, no this time I'm going to live my life to the fullest. I'm gonna live my life the best I can, the best food. The best games I can find out there!

0