Chapter 10 – Rich.
435 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matsu fucked Rias for the rest of the day/night, making her submit to him completely. When Matsu finished, he sat on the edge of the bed and slapped Rias on the ass.

 

Slap~~

 

"Good job." Rias did not react. She continued to lie with her ass up without showing any reaction. She had fainted. She could no longer respond to anything Matsu did.

 

"What do I do? Should I ask the system to get rid of you? But you're so beautiful and you can take care of the house. Besides, you're very strong." Matsu thought for a while and then went to the bathroom without asking the system to get rid of Rias.

 

He had decided to keep her for a while.

 

"That's great." The shower poured cold water on his hair. After leaving the bathroom, Matsu noticed that Rias was already recovering. She was still lying down.

 

"Hey, get up, I need you to clean the bed, it's all dirty."

 

"Hm? What? Where am I?" Rias looked around, confused. She seemed to have forgotten what had happened between them. She covered her body with the blanket and faced Matsu.

 

"What? I told you to clean up."

 

"Clean? Oh, yes." Rias began to remember what had happened. She had fainted, and her memories were confused for a moment.

 

Rias had memories of her original life, the life a Japanese author had given her. She also remembered Issei, but now she was in an unknown man's room and had just had sex with him.

 

 

But even so, she seemed comfortable with it all. Her feelings for Issei had all but disappeared, and for some reason, that man treating her like a sex object had taken his place.

 

She didn't want to accept that. How could she fall in love and give herself to a man like that? She had to be strong.

 

"Did you hear me? I told you to clean up." Impatient, Matsu shouted at Rias, who was startled. Makima's ability affected her, causing her to get up at the exact moment and get to work.

 

Since Makima's ability causes the target to lose their memory, Rias probably wouldn't have known that she was the one who cleaned the house.

 

Matsu, who was getting ready to leave, gave one more order to Rias.

 

"Rias, I want you to stay here and not leave in any way. If anyone knocks on the door, don't open it."

 

"Got it." Rias agreed, and Matsu left his house in his suit, heading for the bank again. He would get more money to buy his new house or apartment and move in.

 

Before going ahead with his plans, Matsu wanted to be comfortable. He thought he deserved it.

 

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

Matsu approached a bench using the appearance of a middle-aged man he had met a few minutes earlier. He waited until he saw a man arriving in a luxury car and stopping in front of the bank.

 

He was a Japanese man wearing an expensive suit. The driver opened the car door, and the man got out with a security guard. Matsu gave a mischievous smile when he saw this opportunity.

 

He approached the car and stood beside it, waiting for the man to leave the bank.

 

Almost 20 minutes passed, and the man finally left the bank. The security guard beside him noticed Matsu's presence and wrinkled his brow.

 

"Get out." The security guard pushed Matsu away.

 

"Oops, calm down, calm down. I wanted to have a word with your boss."

 

Hearing Matsu, the man in the expensive suit turned to him.

 

"I don't know you." The man looked at Matsu contemptuously and prepared to get into the car. However, Matsu didn't let the man get into the car. He grabbed the man's shoulder.

 

When the man was touched, the tall security guard immediately tried to hit Matsu, but he didn't have time to hit him.

 

"Stay still, you son of a bitch." Hearing Matsu, the man stopped moving and remained silent.

 

"What? Tom! What are you doing?" The rich man shouted at his security guard, but the man did nothing.

 

"I told you, I just want to talk to you." The man looked into Matsu's sinister eyes and began to sweat.

 

Trembling, he asked Matsu: "What do you want?"

 

Matsu wanted to hear that. He gave a big smile and then got into the car with the man, leaving the security guard in the street.

 

Once inside the car, the rich man called Masato asked his driver to start driving.

 

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

 

When they had driven almost a kilometer, Matsu finally said what he wanted.

 

"I want money. I want to buy a house or an apartment. I would rob that bank, but I can get money more discreetly if I steal from you."

 

"..." Hearing Matsu says it so calmly, the man turned pale. He was dealing with a psychopath. He was sure of it.

 

"So, you're going to help me with this?" Matsu, who had changed his appearance, showed the man his big, yellow teeth. Despite Matsu's smile, the man knew he was being threatened.

 

"All right, I'll do whatever you want, but please don't do anything stupid."

 

"What do you mean nothing stupid? Kill you?" Matsu almost started laughing. "I'm not going to kill you, don't worry, I just want money."

 

The man sighed with relief. "All right. How much do you want? I'll transfer it to your account right now."

 

"I want physical money, I don't want you to transfer anything." If he transferred it, the man would get his data. That was out of the question.

 

"?! If it's a large quantity, it'll be impossible to get it."

 

"I'm sure you can." Matsu knew from the car, the suit, and the man's face that he was a very rich idiot. He could get the money.

 

"..." The man realized he couldn't fool Matsu, so he gave up. "All right, how much do you want?"

 

The man asked and narrowed his eyes.

 

"Hey driver, if you try to do anything, I'll kill you both. You'd better not alert the police."

 

Hearing Matsu, the driver suddenly braked the car.

 

You can read extra chapters on patreon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there every day! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

18