Chapter 21 – “Normal” women
192 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A whole day had passed, and Matsu had finally recovered from everything that had happened to him. His body felt better, and he also felt much better mentally. He had been furious the day before.

However, he still hadn't given up on his idea. He wanted to destroy the woman who had caused him all this. And to do that, he had to make her appear. And to do that, he had to kill people.

Matsu didn't care about people's lives, so that wasn't a problem.

The big problem was his power. He could summon strong characters, but he was weak. He had to get as many skills as possible before going after that woman.

"I'm going to have to have sex with many girls. As well as having sex with them, I will leave them by my side, even if I have to control them."

Matsu searched again for the strongest female characters. First on the list was Kaguya. But she alone wasn't enough.

Moreover, he can't steal more of her skills.

He could only take one skill from each character. He took Himiko Toga's transformation skill and Makima's control skill, and from Rias, he took a skill he hadn't used once.

It was an ability to alter people's memories.

Since Matsu already had Makima's ability, he didn't think once about using Rias' ability. However, Rias's ability could be even more helpful to him.

"If I alter the memories of Medaka and other characters, I won't have to worry about betrayal. But more importantly."

Matsu took out his cell phone and sent a message to the house's former owner he had just bought.

The woman quickly replied. Matsu wanted to meet her. Makima's ability might not work, but Rias' ability would undoubtedly work for this purpose.

Two hours later, Matsu met the woman in front of his house.

"I came as soon as I saw your message. What's wrong with the air conditioners?"

"None."

"Hm?"

Matsu activated his skill. For the first time, he was using Rias' ability. It was much easier than he'd imagined. He'd managed to mess with all the woman's memories. Her memories were now a complete mess.

The woman began to believe that Matsu had already paid for the house and that she owed him 80 million, which was the amount he paid for the house.

When her memories were altered, the woman's attitude changed completely. She began to treat Matsu much better, perhaps feeling guilty for owing him so much money.

She was wealthy, so she paid Matsu back the same day.

When he received the money from the woman, he deposited it all in his bank account again and went after a new car. But this time, he didn't buy a luxury car like the previous one.

He bought a popular car, one that wouldn't attract attention.

Matsu drove through the city and towards the center of Tokyo. He entered one of the lamen restaurants in one of the alleys and ordered a large bowl. It had been a long time since he'd eaten that.

"That's fucking good." Matsu devoured everything and threw a 10,000 yen note to the store owner. In Japanese culture, people weren't used to receiving tips like that, so it was a surprise.

But Matsu didn't mind. He put a serious look on his face and left the restaurant in the direction of a party that was going on nearby. He walked while bumping into people.

He reached the bar area and grabbed a drink. He had stolen the appearance from a handsome man he had seen on the street.

As he didn't need the blood of a person like Himiko Toga, it was much easier for him to steal someone's appearance. And because of his looks, many women approached him to get something.

Sex.

Japanese women who went to stupid parties like that liked handsome men like the one Matsu had stolen the appearance. Matsu knew this and wanted to take advantage of it.

Matsu wasn't ugly, but there were much better-looking men for him to steal appearance from.

Matsu knew he could fuck any character he wanted, but fucking "normal" women also interested him. He can do that, why not take an hour out of his day to fuck some Japanese women?

'Speaking of which...' Matsu remembered a coworker who had always interested him.

As he thought about her, Matsu began to feel the hand of one of the women touching him over his pants. Matsu smiled at the woman, and she kissed his lips.

"Shall we go to a hotel?" The woman said quietly into Matsu's ear.

"Of course." A macabre smile appeared on Matsu's face, and he followed the woman out of the nightclub.

####

Matsu arrived at the hotel, and the woman threw herself at him. Matsu grabbed her by the ass and threw her on the bed as soon as he reached the room. However, Matsu's appearance returned to normal.

When this happened, the woman was speechless. Her shirt, which she had already removed, was lying on the floor, and she was finishing taking off her bra.

Matsu licked his lips and looked at the woman.

The completely drunk woman gave a big smile and removed her bra.

She didn't care that Matsu's appearance had changed. She had sex with him for two hours straight.

 

You can read 5 extra chapters on patr eon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

5