Chapter 23 – You were interested in that. +18
158 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm? When did we end up at your house?" Although he had changed a lot of things, Matsu had forgotten to add the most important thing. He hadn't put in her memories how they had ended up in that room.

Besides, Matsu was completely naked in front of Tatsumaki.

It took her a while, but after her question, she finally noticed Matsu's big cock was partially hard.

"WAAAA!!!" Tatsumaki shouted in embarrassment. She turned on her back and almost fainted from embarrassment. She nearly attacked him but controlled herself not to hurt him. Matsu thought it was rather cute the way she was acting.

"Don't you remember? We arranged to watch a movie together and ended up here. You said you were interested in that..." Matsu walked over to Tatsumaki.

"Did I say that? No, I'm sure I didn't say that! Something must be wrong! Get dressed immediately!" Despite her advanced age, Tatsumaki was acting quite innocently.

Matsu thought that was even better.

"Come on, look." Matsu touched Tatsumaki's shoulders and made her turn around. When she turned, she closed her eyes to avoid looking at him.

Taking advantage of this, Matsu stole her lips. Tatsumaki felt Matsu's soft, warm lips and then opened her eyes.

"Hmm!!" When she opened her eyes, she tried to pull away, but Matsu held her tightly. Even though she could use her skills to push him away, Tatsumaki did not. Her body began to go limp over time.

She began to get used to the warmth of Matsu's body. She began to accept it. Even though her mind was a mess, Tatsumaki felt she shouldn't push Matsu away.

She liked him very much. Since they were already so close and she felt something more for him, didn't trying a more intimate relationship make sense?

That was another thing that Matsu put into her memories. They were just friends, but she had a romantic interest in him.

Tatsumaki's eyes closed again, and she enjoyed Matsu's kiss. But he didn't use his tongue. He didn't want to scare her. Matsu didn't know if Tatsumaki was a virgin or if she had ever had a relationship in her life.

He wanted to do this calmly.

"Haaa~~ Haaa~~" When Matsu and Tatsumaki's lips parted, she breathed hard. Tatsumaki was much shorter than Matsu, so she looked directly at his chest, not his face.

Matsu had had to bend down to make that kiss possible.

Tatsumaki leaned her forehead against Matsu's chest and refused to look directly into his eyes. Matsu gave a weak smile and put his hand on her head.

"Do you like me?" Tatsumaki asked. Matsu felt Tatsumaki's body heat rise even higher.

"Yes, I like you. We've been friends for so long that it's impossible not to be interested in someone like you."

"..."

"And you, do you like me?" Matsu asked. A frightening smile appeared on his face. Tatsumaki didn't notice his smile.

"I guess... I do?" She said, looking confused about her feelings.

"Well, since you were interested in seeing me naked, it's clear that you like me."

"I wasn't interested in that!"

"You should see a doctor. You're forgetting things too quickly."

"I haven't forgotten anything! You're the one making up this lie!" She began punching Matsu weakly in the chest. She did seem like a different person, very different from what Matsu remembered.

'Although she does have some very childish moments in the anime. Am I wrong? It's been a long time...' But even though it had been so long and he only remembered a little of the story, Tatsumaki was a character that Matsu liked very much.

He had read many of her doujins in his life.

And now, to have her in his arms, acting like that and treating him like a childhood friend and potential boyfriend, was incredible.

'I'm going to have a lot of fun!'

He knew that every character he summoned would be a new experience, and that made his heart race.

####

Matsu kissed Tatsumaki again, treating her with affection. He would do this for now because he thought it would be too weird to act like an idiot and hurt her somehow. Tatsumaki began to loosen up over time.

The longer Matsu kissed her and touched parts of her body, the more she gave herself to him.

Tatsumaki's dress was very tight, and her thigh was exposed. It was a very sexy and attractive dress. Matsu took advantage of her soft thigh being exposed to touch her.

"Hey!" Tatsumaki said. But Matsu didn't stop and continued to touch her.

As he touched her ass, Matsu felt her panties. It was a silky pair of panties, clearly very sensual. Matsu remembered a meme that had been circulating on the internet.

Many believed that Tatsumaki didn't wear panties, but she did.

"Shall we go to bed?" Matsu asked Tatsumaki. His cock was touching Tatsumaki, and her body was trembling. She had never seen anything like it before and didn't know if she could get it inside her.

It was a new experience. It was rare for Tatsumaki to be afraid of anything, so this was surprising.

"Can we do this more calmly? I don't think I'm ready." Matsu stared into Tatsumaki's eyes and then picked her up.

"Don't worry, I'll do this as lovingly as possible."

'At least for now.' Matsu almost let his thoughts slip.

Tatsumaki hugged Matsu and was carried to bed. Her body was very light, much lighter than Matsu had imagined. When Tatsumaki was placed on the bed, her dress was lifted, and her panties were visible.

She was wearing light pink panties. It was a slightly sensual pair of panties, but at the same time, a little too childish.

Matsu licked his lips. Tatsumaki refused to look him in the eye. She was dying of shame.

"I'm going to take your panties off, okay?" Matsu told her, and Tatsumaki nodded.

To Matsu's surprise, Tatsumaki's pussy was already wet.

 

You can read 5 extra chapters on patr eon: patreon.com/IgorFanfiction

I'll keep posting extra chapters there! 

You'll also get other bonuses in the future, I promise!

 

2