3
51 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ding!" "The testing materials are complete, successfully integrated, and the Evolutionary Elixir is in the process of synthesis..." Watching the materials on the floor disappear one by one and the information appearing on the window, Lin Tian had a smile on his face.

Long Yi, who was sitting on the coffee table nearby, was also staring at the empty floor, swimming happily in the water.

A few minutes later, with a soft landing sound, a thumb-sized pill appeared on the floor.

"Ding~!" "Silver Dragon Evolution Pill has been successfully synthesized!"

Overjoyed, Lin Tian bent down to pick up the evolution pill with excitement, raised his hand, and threw it into the fish tank.

Plop~! As the evolutionary elixir entered the water, Long Yi, who seemed to have been waiting eagerly, swung his body in the water, opened his mouth, and swallowed the evolutionary elixir directly.

The moment Long Yi swallowed the Evolution Pill, a faint halo surrounded Long Yi's body. After a few breaths, the previously active Long Yi calmed down and lay quietly at the bottom of the fish tank.

Lin Tian didn't have much experience in the evolution of beast control. He followed the system's guidance completely, although the current situations were within the normal range.

For instance, a beast that takes an evolutionary elixir will initially appear very excited, then become silent, and eventually be enveloped in spiritual light, etc.

Yet, Lin Tian was still a little uneasy, clenching his fists tightly, lying in front of the fish tank and carefully observing Long Yi's changes.

Not long after, with no movement heard from the fish tank, Lin Tian could only wait on the sidelines.

"According to the prompts given by the system, the first evolution will take about ten minutes!" Lin Tian, who was sitting on the sofa and waiting, whispered softly.

Time flew by, and more than ten minutes quickly passed.

Long Yi, who was completely wrapped in aura and lay silent at the bottom of the fish tank, suddenly trembled. A series of water bubbles began to surface from his body.

More and more bubbles emerged, until the water in the entire fish tank seemed to be boiling.

Seeing this, Lin Tian's expression changed. At that moment, a message appeared on the window.

"The Silver Dragon has successfully evolved, gaining a new beast-controlling skill - water-bending!"

 

[Waterbending]: Gather spiritual power within the body, master the art of waterbending, allowing the transcendence of the water realm and navigation through space (passive skill).

 

"Ding!" "The mission is completed, and the mission reward is obtained - the Spirit-Charging Pill."

 

As the final message appeared in the window, a peanut-sized silver elixir materialized on the coffee table.

Wow~! Just as Lin Tian was reading the window information, a sudden splashing sound echoed from the fish tank.

Long Yi broke through the aura's enclosure and began to move actively once again.

The aura surrounding Long Yi gradually transformed into delicate threads and dissipated into Long Yi's body.

Simultaneously, Long Yi emerged from the water, leaving the fish tank and hovering in the air.

Puff~! Long Yi, hovering in front of Lin Tian, released a string of bubbles that gently landed on the tip of Lin Tian's nose.

"After the evolution, Long Yi's aura is more than twice as potent as before!"

Examining Long Yi's lively movements in front of him, Lin Tian grinned.

Extending his arms and allowing Long Yi to wrap around them, Lin Tian felt an immense sense of excitement.

During his earlier outing to search for materials, Lin Tian had felt somewhat awkward because he kept holding the fish tank. However, this evolution resolved Lin Tian's concerns completely.

"Huh? After evolving, not only has Long Yi's previous depletion been replenished, but the spiritual energy I had consumed earlier is rapidly recovering!"

As the spiritual thread continued to integrate into Long Yi's body, Lin Tian noticed that his spiritual power in the sea of consciousness was also steadily regenerating.

"It appears that the recovery of the beast master is intertwined with my own!"

Soon after, Lin Tian nodded to himself.

By killing the Yin spirit on Xia Liang's quilt previously and now witnessing Long Yi's completed evolution, Lin Tian grasped two significant points.

 

1: When the beast master activates the beast master skill, the master can channel spiritual power to enhance the potency of the beast master skill.

2: The restoration of spiritual power is shared between beast masters and their beasts.

3: Enhancements in the beast master's strength also elevate the beast's capabilities.

After clarifying these points, Lin Tian realized that he and the beast were inseparable. The power of the beast was his own power!

He glanced up at the time and noticed that it was already past three o'clock in the night. Lin Tian wasn't feeling sleepy at all.

"By the way, after Long Yi's evolution, the system has presented new evolution tasks!"

Previously, he had been immersed in feeling the changes brought about by the evolution, and Lin Tian had forgotten to check the new tasks.

With a thought, [Task List] appeared on the window.

"Mission: Complete the second evolution of the Silver Dragon. Mission reward: Spirit-Charging Pill2 Materials required for the evolution of the Silver Dragon: refined iron 20 pounds, asparagus grass 20, dropstones 20, spirit beads *5."

"Asparagus? Is it that kind of green asparagus?" Lin Tian pondered upon seeing the task description on the window.

He randomly opened the query page.

"Asparagus: Asparagus, also known as grass, golden grass, or goat's beard. Its root system is very developed, and the grass layer coverage rate and coverage are high, allowing for efficient water storage..."

As the screen displayed, the introduction and accompanying pictures of asparagus appeared on Lin Tian's window.

"That's right, it's that simple!"

Lin Tian snapped his fingers and exclaimed.

He remembered that there was a wild lake on the edge of the street park closest to the community, where this type of asparagus grew.

"As for twenty kilograms of refined iron... I remember there are refined iron pots sold in the market, maybe..."

"As for the Water Dropstone...!"

Lin Tian nodded silently as he read the introduction and illustrations about Water Dropstone that appeared on the window.

The Water Dropstone was a stone that had been dripped by water droplets all year round.

Then, Lin Tian seemed to have thought of something and hurried downstairs.

Not long after, he returned home, carrying three stones in his arms, each as big as a basin.

These stones looked extremely smooth, with a hint of brilliance under the light.

Moreover, these three stones shared a common feature: a smooth circular hole about the size of a fist in the center of the stone.

These stones were precisely the Water Dropstones that Lin Tian had found under several rainwater pipes in the community!

"Ding!"

"The detection is successful, and the number of Water Dropstones required for evolution is sufficient."

Seeing the information on the window, Lin Tian nodded in satisfaction.

Three large stones were ample to fulfill the twenty needed for this evolution.

After securing the Water Dropstones and being certain about the refined iron and dragon beard grass, Lin Tian focused on obtaining the five spirit beads he still needed.

"There are five spirit beads. The Yin spirit that killed Xia Liang before had one. If we obtain four more spirit beads, we can evolve Long Yi again!"

Lin Tian glanced at the nighttime scenery outside the window and contemplated.

2