13
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This situation cast a deeper shade of gloom over the mountain col, previously sheltered from the sunlight.

...

Before long, Lin Tian reached the base of the col and observed the moving mass of black up close.

Huhuhu~! Huhuhu~!

At this point, Lin Tian was lying beside a concealed rock, breathing deeply. Long Yi also observed the scene in the col without uttering a word.

The weed-like black lumps seemed as large as a bed board in his eyes.

Wow~! Wow~!

Faintly, Lin Tian's ears caught the sound of rolling rocks.

In the blink of an eye, the black mass suddenly accelerated its movement as it approached the "Sand Fruit Tree." In an instant, it pounced on the Shaguo tree.

The fruit, as black as ink and child-like, fell with a crackling sound and vanished into the black mass. As the fruit descended and vanished, Lin Tian noticed that the Yin spirit aura in the sky solidified further, resembling a black cloud.

"No! This entity is gaining strength. If I don't act swiftly, once it fully engulfs the black fruit, I fear it will..."

Witnessing this, Lin Tian's heart sank, and he waved his hand!

Whoosh~! Breaking through the air, the resolute sound of Long Yi, who had already planned to strike, echoed. Long Yi covered tens of meters in a few breaths.

Glittering with a silvery light, Long Yi became a brilliant star within the mountain col.

Boom~! A deafening noise reverberated, and a substantial amount of gravel was thrown into the air. Long Yi's form crashed directly into the black mass.

However, the next moment, a peculiar occurrence unfolded. The black mass on the ground lay still, resembling an inanimate object.

Um?

Seeing this, Lin Tian was dumbfounded. In the distance, Long Yi, with numerous bubbles gathering in his mouth, stopped as well, staring in bewilderment at the dark, muddy substance scattered on the ground.

However, in the next moment, just as Lin Tian remained stunned, a series of roaring sounds suddenly erupted from the sky.

The earlier spotted black clouds churned violently, resembling boiling water, and descended rapidly, amassing towards Long Yi's location.

At the same time, spiky vines as thick as an arm emerged from the black clouds, writhing and swiftly launching an attack on Long Yi.

Their speed was as rapid as thunder and lightning.

Inadvertently, Long Yi was scratched across his body by several of the vines.

Fortunately, Long Yi's body was protected by silver scales, minimizing the damage caused by the spiky vines.

However, due to the immense force, Long Yi's form was sent crashing to the ground.

The accumulation of numerous water bombs also burst at that moment.

"Long Yi, be careful!" Lin Tian shouted loudly, leaping towards Long Yi simultaneously.

A surge of spiritual power burst from Lin Tian's sea of consciousness, pouring into Long Yi.

Ouch~!

Receiving a surge of spiritual power from his master, Long Yi, who had been bombarded to the ground, stood up and roared.

Soon after, an increasing number of spiky vines descended from the sky, appearing densely packed and utterly menacing.

The high-pitched dragon roar surged forward with tremendous force.

Countless soundwave lines seemed to weave an airtight web, blocking the sky above Long Yi and Lin Tian.

Bang bang bang bang~!

Just as the soundwave web formed by the dragon's roar appeared above Lin Tian's head, a powerful impact thundered into Lin Tian's ears.

Looking up, Lin Tian witnessed a continuous onslaught of spiky vines descending from above.

Fortunately, Long Yi acted a step ahead; otherwise, Lin Tian would have been riddled with holes by now...

Whoosh~! Swish swish~!

Long Yi let out a triumphant gasp, gathering water bombs once again. However, the water bomb he spat out this time was as large as a washbasin. It was evident that with the augmentation of Lin Tian's spiritual power, Long Yi's strength had doubled.

As the water bomb materialized, it pierced through the soundwave web and relentlessly pounded the spiky vines constantly descending from the sky. The sound of shattering water bombs and the cries of the rattan filled the air endlessly.

"Long Yi, attack that black cloud!" Lin Tian, focusing his spiritual power towards Long Yi, urgently shouted.

Because at this moment, Lin Tian observed that the barrage of spiky vines plummeting from the black clouds seemed unending. If this continued, both he and Long Yi wouldn't be able to endure for much longer.

Click~!

Just as Lin Tian's command echoed, a sudden cracking sound erupted above his head.

It was the dragon's roar web that began to crack significantly under the relentless assault of the rattan.

With Lin Tian's guidance, Long Yi swiftly twisted his body and vigorously struck a water ball that had just formed with his tail.

Snap~! A crisp sound reverberated, propelling a water ball the size of a washbasin upwards. The water ball pierced through the cascading rattan and precisely collided with the black clouds.

Touch~!

The explosion of the water balloon created a massive crater in the black cloud. This opportunity allowed Lin Tian to clearly perceive what was transpiring within the dark clouds.

"What... this black cloud is actually... composed of giant black ants!" Lin Tian was taken aback as he saw the situation clearly amidst the black clouds. The spiky vines incessantly crashing down were, in fact, being propelled by these colossal ants.

"Long Yi, keep attacking the Sea Clouds!" Sensing Long Yi's diminishing spiritual power, Lin Tian swiftly raised his arms, and a spiritual pill precisely entered Long Yi's mouth.

After executing these actions, Lin Tian's figure flickered as he quickly darted to the side.

Just as Lin Tian departed, the web above his head shattered, and over a dozen spiky vines hammered into the gravel-strewn ground. In an instant, numerous one-meter-deep potholes were created.

Roar~! Roar~!

The first water bomb detonated, followed by a sudden roar from the sky! It resembled the roar of a tiger and the cry of an ape.

Clearly, Long Yi's recent actions had provoked the giant ants in the sky! Yet, as Lin Tian listened to the giant ant's cries, his expression underwent a series of changes.

This was no sound that ordinary ants could produce...

Lin Tian skillfully evaded, and Long Yi's relentless water bomb bombardment drew the attention of the giant ants. It was evident that, in the eyes of these colossal ants, Long Yi posed a greater threat.

In a heartbeat, hundreds of spiky vines condensed in the air and coalesced.

Click~! Click~!

Just as the spiky vines coalesced, streaks of black lightning crackled across them, enveloping the entire mountain col in darkness.

At that moment, Long Yi shifted his body and decisively dismantled the dragon's roar web. He then rose from the ground and charged straight towards the black cloud.

In an instant, the area within ten meters of Long Yi was flooded with an array of densely packed water balls. Even the flowing stream in the distance dried up within seconds.

Huhuhu~!

Lin Tian experienced a dry wind in the air, and the sweat on the tip of his nose evaporated instantaneously.

In the blink of an eye, Long Yi penetrated the black cloud!

"Ding!" "Successfully vanquished the Yin spirit and acquired 5 spirit beads."

"Ding!" "Successfully vanquished the Yin spirit and acquired 4 spirit beads."

0