16
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey hey hey~! Huhuhu~! … All kinds of strange sounds surrounded Lin Tian, making him feel dizzy. The once-neat main hall of the temple vanished from his sight, and the majestic Buddha statue crumbled into pieces, releasing a foul black liquid.

The fishy smell in the air induced a gag reflex in Lin Tian. Everything unfolded too quickly for him to react—a sudden shift from harmonious Sanskrit sounds to what felt like hell.

Snap~! A sudden landing sound echoed as Uncle Long's figure collapsed like mud. Lin Tian, observing this, furrowed his brow and silently realized something was amiss. A suffocating Yin spirit breath emanated from Uncle Long's body—a trap specifically set for him.

The spiked rattan behind the Buddha statue hinted at the danger from the start. "Long Yi!" Lin Tian shouted, and as he did, Long Yi, surrounding him, unleashed a barrage of water bombs that exploded with a series of roars, resembling stones hitting an iron plate.

Before Lin Tian could fully comprehend the situation, a dark figure attacked him, producing a sound like the friction of iron pieces. Lin Tian felt his chest sink, blood filling his mouth as he was sent flying upside down, crashing into the stone wall behind him.

Um? Stone wall? Lin Tian, using the wall to halt his body, wiped blood from the corner of his mouth, feeling suspicious. The doorway had transformed into an uneven stone wall, and where he had stood, a two-meter-long pangolin with scarlet eyes crawled on the ground.

The massive pangolin, covered in dark scales, surpassed Lin Tian in size. Its tail had delivered a heavy blow to his chest, causing considerable pain and breaking a few ribs. As the pangolin's tail swung, gravel flew up with each landing.

Enduring the pain, Lin Tian observed Long Yi standing in front of him, spitting out water marbles to block the pangolin's attacks. Despite the water bombs having little effect on the Yin spirit-filled pangolin scales, Long Yi persisted.

As Lin Tian avoided the pangolin's attacks, he suddenly realized, "The pangolin's attack is different from Yin spirit, but its body is saturated with Yin spirit aura." In his perspective, Yin Ling's attacks weren't physical but wielded the power of Yin Ling, akin to Long Yi's beast control skills.

the pangolin, mid-leap to tear Long Yi apart, halted in the air. Sonic threads materialized, tightly binding the creature.

"Hmph! No matter what you are, you will die today!" Lin Tian, seizing the opportunity, swiftly appeared behind the immobilized pangolin, driving a wooden stick into the base of its tail.

The pangolin twitched wildly, Yin spirit aura dispersing. Lin Tian, seizing the moment, commanded Long Yi, "Now!" The dragon's roar ceased abruptly as a silver light flashed, scattering filth on the ground.

"Ding! Successfully killed the Yin spirit and obtained 20 spirit beads," echoed a notification. Lin Tian, reflecting on his biology knowledge, sighed, "Huh~! Thank you to my biology teacher..."

Not long after, observing the filth spilled from the pangolin's belly, Lin Tian wore a gloomy expression. "I didn't expect this pangolin..."

The pangolin, mid-leap to tear Long Yi apart, froze in the air. Sonic threads materialized, swiftly binding the creature.

"Hmph! No matter what you are, you will die today!" Lin Tian's figure flashed, appearing behind the immobilized pangolin. A wooden stick in his hand stabbed fiercely towards the base of the pangolin's tail.

Poof~! The ordinary wooden stick struck the pangolin's chrysanthemum like a sharp sword, sinking into its body. Long Yi held the pangolin mid-air, and as the wooden stick entered its body, the pangolin twitched wildly, dispersing the Yin spirit aura that covered it.

"Long Yi, now!" Lin Tian shouted loudly, his voice almost drowning out the dragon's roar. Long Yi closed his mouth, and the dragon's roar stopped abruptly.

Stab~! A ray of silver light flashed from the pangolin's belly, scattering filth across the ground.

"Ding! Successfully killed the Yin spirit and obtained 20 spirit beads." Lin Tian, reflecting on his biology knowledge, sighed, "Huh~! Thank you to my biology teacher..."

Looking at the dead pangolin, Lin Tian sighed. "I didn't expect this pangolin..." Not long after, he observed the filth spilled from the pangolin's belly on the ground, wearing a gloomy expression.

0