Prologue
52 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Mikael’s body lay on the ground, he stares at the blue sky. The clouds floating around, with the two suns shining down on him.

“I didn’t want to do this, Mikael!”

Next to him, was the man that he considered his brother, Nick. In Nicks’ hand was a dagger, covered with blood. As Brian heard what Nick had said, he started to laugh.

“What’s so funny huh? You know that this must be done! You offended people that you know both you and I can’t handle!”

Ignoring the words’ Nick had said, Brian slowly raised his hands towards the sky. He then closed his eyes, feeling the air around him.

“Nick, you should understand that they killed her…” Mikael said slowly.

“Is it willing to go against an entire kingdom for the sake of your love? Is it worth facing an entire armada of people?”

Nick could not believe Mikael’s perspective. He has been with him for so long that he believed he knew Mikael more than anyone.

“For her… For Anastasia… I’d even fight gods and demons.”

Mikael’s arms that was once raised pointing at the sky now fell with a loud thud. Slowly, his lungs begin to clog up. He knew his time was slowly up.

“They gave me so much riches, so much riches! You know my sister is in hospital, you know I must pay for her goddamn medicine! Killing you is something I did not want, but it’s the only way I can save the people I love!”

Nick fell to his knees; he did not wish to see the man he has been with for so long die under his hand but he had no choice.

“Nick… Listen to my final wish before I fall brother...”

“Yes?” Nick choked up his tears and stared at his friend who was slowly dying before him.

“Live brother… Protect those… around you…”

Nick who heard what Mikael said began to scream at the top of his lungs. He had done what he was asked to do, and now he is a man who lost the only friend he had in this world.

Mikael’s vision slowly turned black; he knew his time was up. As time passes, he realized something was not right at all.

‘My father had said the sixteen god’s adversary would meet you upon death, but it seems this is not the case.’

Suddenly, a light covered Mikael’s vision.

Then, he died.

Or so he thought.

2