Chapter 1 Return from the Immortal World
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boom!"

A sudden loud noise broke the silence of the deep mountain.

In a cave full of cobwebs, a figure was shot out, which was embedded in the rock wall faster than a bullet, shaking the mountain.

"Cough, cough, cough... Finally, I'm back."

This is a young man dressed in ancient costume, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, and long hair fluttering.

His name is Ning Chen, and he has just returned from the world of cultivation.

It's also quite ridiculous. Two years ago, he, who loved to explore in the wild, came to this barren mountain during the leave of his senior year of high school graduation, but accidentally crossed into the Xiuzhen world through an ancient transmission array.

Refining gas, building foundation, Zifu, Jindan, Yuanying...

With meditified qualifications, it took him two years to break through Yuanying and become the ancestor of the sect.

The transmission array opens every two years. He was planning to go back to the earth today, but he was attacked by a group of mysterious people!

"The mud ball official was broken, the yuan god was severely damaged, and Dantian broke the leak... How can you be so seriously injured?"

"This time it's terrible. The transmission array has also been destroyed. It's impossible to repair my injury without returning to Xiaonan Heaven. The aura on the earth is so barren."

Ning Chen's mouth was dripping with red blood, and his face was frighteningly white.

His shoulders shook and the rock wall burst. He fell in front of the cave and picked up an earthy mountaineering bag.

"Huh? Why is the backpack I left here so new? Ning Chen patted the dust on it.

Suddenly, there was a vibration of the mobile phone in the backpack.

His face changed slightly.

It has been two thousand years, and Nokia can't stand by for so long!

Hurry up and take out a mobile phone with only 1% battery left.

The contact person displayed on the screen: Mom!

"Mom..."

Ning Chen's nose and hair are sore.

After two years of crawling in the world of cultivation, the word parents has become a long-term memory.

Take a look at the time, August 29, 2025.

He was stunned.

After two years of cultivation in the real world, the earth has only passed a leave?

If it hadn't been for his cultivation of moving mountains and reclaiming the sea, he would have suspected that it was a dream.

"Hey, Mom. ..."

Press the answer button.

"Son of a bitch! You are going to die! If you don't answer the phone for a month, do you want to be so anxious? Say, where are you going wild this time!!"

"Mom, it's good to hear your voice again."

"Xiaochen, what are you talking about? Don't scare mom. Where are you now? Is it safe?"

"It's safe."

Ning Chen smiled.

For him, the earth is like a novice village. Dismantling tanks with bare hands and cutting planes with one sword are all pediatrics.

But if it is not necessary, he will never do it like that.

The rupture of the mud ball officer means that he can no longer absorb the aura of heaven and earth to practice.

In short, now he is like a broken power bank, which can only discharge and cannot be charged.

Unless you find any natural resources and treasures to repair.

"Xiaochen, school is about to start. Remember to go to Qingzhou to find your Aunt Qiao. Mom still has something to do. Let's not talk about it."

Mom Chen Lan hurriedly told her a few words and hung up the phone.

Ning Chen's face was full of bitterness.

Isn't it pure and funny to let him go to college?

"Aunt Qiao is my mother's best friend, and she was also from Dongyang County. Later, she married a rich businessman in Qingzhou."

"I heard that I was admitted to Qingzhou University. Aunt Qiao took the initiative to call me to live in her house, and my mother readily agreed. It seemed that it was a little match for me and Aunt Qiao's daughter..."

Thinking of this, Ning Chen thought and flew into the air.

Feeling the spiritual power slowly lost in his body, he sighed bitterly and could only fall back to the ground and walk out of the mountain.

Noon.

He came to the address designated by his mother, a cafe near Qingzhou Railway Station.

Two young girls have been waiting for a long time.

"Why don't you come? I've run out of coffee, Shu Yan. Why don't you call and urge me?"

A cute girl in Hello Kitty short sleeves, her chin was on the coffee table, and her little mouth pouted. "I'm hungry."

"I can't get through at all. Wait for him for another five minutes. If he doesn't come, I'll leave!"

"I really can't figure it out. There are so many people in the company. Why did Mommy have to let me pick up Ning Chen? I was supposed to go to the cat cafe in the afternoon.

A cold and tall girl hugged her arms and complained.

She is about seventeen or eighteen years old. She is slender and exquisite. She is 170cm tall, with slightly curly long champagne-colored hair hanging from her waist, and her delicate face without powder, with a cold color.

"Because he is the son of your mother's best friend."

The cute girl put her hands on her head and laughed and said, " By the way, Shu Yan, do you think Aunt Qiao wants to set you up with this Ning Chen?"

"Xiao Tang, what nonsense are you talking about!"

Xu Shuyan said angrily, "How can Mommy like it when she was admitted to the entrance examination in a small county? Isn't it pushing her daughter into the fire pit?"

The cute girl said with a bad smile, "What if the family is a handsome man?"

Xu Shuyan's eyebrows stretched out, and her face turned slightly red, "That... That's okay to think about falling in love or something. It's a little difficult to get married. The cute girl stuck out her tongue, "Scum girl!"

"Are you Aunt Qiao's daughter Xu Shuyan?"

At this time, a gentle boy's voice came from behind the cute girl.

"Ah!"

The cute girl was so scared that she bounced away from the chair like a rabbit, "Who are you? Why did it suddenly appear?" Are you Ning Chen?

Xu Shuyan pointed to the boy in front of him, who was stained with scratches and mud, and carried a dirty mountaineering bag, and her delicate face gradually became stiff.

Where's the promised handsome guy?

She doesn't really want to go to dinner with this country bumpkin, does she?

Whoo-hoo, no, how humiliated it would be to be seen by someone you know.

"Yes, she is Xu Shuyan!"

At the critical moment, Xu Shuyan grabbed the cute girl as a scapegoat and leaned down and whispered, "Please, Xiaotang, Jianghu emergency. I'll send you a lipstick later."

The cute girl's name is Jiang Tang, and she whispered, "Three branches, Givenchy's!"

Xu Shuyan patted her on the shoulder, "Deal!"

Ning Chen: "..."

Do these two little girls treat him as a fool?

"Hello, Mr. Ning Chen, it's really hard to come all the way from Dongyang County."

Jiang Tang and Ning Chen greeted each other with a bright smile. "Let's go to dinner first and talk while eating."

"That's fine."

Ning Chen rubbed his belly.

He was not hungry, but the mud ball was broken, resulting in the loss of spiritual power.

Although it can be ignored, in the long run, his spiritual power will continue to weaken.

"I didn't expect that one day I would rely on eating ordinary food to maintain my cultivation."

There was a trace of bitterness in the corners of Ning Chen's mouth, and he followed the two women out of the cafe.

Unexpectedly, Aunt Qiao's daughter drove the car.

And it is also a valuable Porsche Paramera.

You know, Xu Shuyan was the same year as him, just a freshman, and her family bought such a luxury car for her, which shows that she has a strong financial resources.

"How's it going? Isn't this car good?"

Xu Shuyan took out the key to unlock it and glanced at Ning Chen with Yu Guang.

The young man in this township didn't have two eyes shining, which surprised her.

Ning Chen nodded, "Well, it's good, but it's too slow."

Xu Shuyan was unhappy when she heard this, "slow? Humph, may I ask Mr. Shou, what kind of car do you drive?

Ning Chen casually said, "I don't have a car. I usually beat the clouds and fog, and occasionally I also control the sword." Driving in the clouds? Royal sword? Puff....

Jiang Tang laughed and said, "Classmate, you have read too many immortal novels. They are so cute."

A fool!

He doesn't think he is very humorous, does he?

Xu Shuyan rolled her eyes and said, "If you think my car is slow, you can take a taxi by yourself, faster than anyone else."

Ning Chen looked indifferent, "Yes."

Xu Shuyan didn't expect Ning Chen to dare to fight. She was surprised and said, "Are you sure? Let's go to Yintai City in the west of the city for dinner. It's about six or seven kilometers away from here. Do you dare to compare? Whoever loses will treat you.

"You can compare if you want."

Ning Chen always speaks carelessly, like an adult treating a child impatiently.

"But I agreed in advance that I have a big appetite."

0