Chapter 6 Awkward Misunderstanding
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Why did he go so fast!'

Su Wanwan supported her knees and stood in front of Ning Chen sweatingly.

After a while, I have reached the intersection.

"You... Are you an athlete? You walk so fast." Su Wanwan gasped.

"If you want to thank for what happened just now, you don't have to." Ning Chen said bluntly.

"Uh..." Su Wanwan was stunned and didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Goodbye." Ning Chen turned his head and left.

Once upon a time, he was also a warm-hearted young man. He saw injustice on the road and drew a knife to help.

But you will get bored after doing anything for a long time.

Some people who were saved by him relied on him from then on, and even took his help for granted.

Su Wanwan returned to the store and found that Ma Kun's hoodlums were all crooked, slanting their faces, and limping on the ambulance.

"Doctor, doctor, look at my mouth. Why is it always crooked!"

"Me too. I can't turn my neck."

"Brother Kun, we won't spend our whole life with our mouths crooked in the future."

Several hoodlums cried together.

This is the first time for doctors in the emergency room to see this situation.

Six people's mouths and necks are seriously misaligned, and their bones have been shaped. In this case, unless they are broken and reshaped...

And all this, of course, was done by Ning Chen.

It's a bit of his bad taste in punishing evil.

"It's probably the boy's work, damn it. It's endless!"

Ma Kun not only crooked his mouth and slanted his face, but also said viciously with a pair of chicken eyes.

After ten o'clock, Ning Chen slowly returned to the rose garden with a few large bags of vegetables.

He took out the key and poked it twice.

Is the door locked?

Ning Chen was not annoyed. He hooked his right index finger and rushed into the lock hole.

"Shu Yan, isn't it too much for us to do this?"

In the living room, Jiang Tang asked Xu Shuyan.

"What's too much? He may have killed someone. How can I live under the same roof with the murderer?"

Xu Shuyan sat on the sofa holding a cup of milk tea.

"Hey, it's just a joke." Ginger candy rolled her eyes.

"Ouch!"

Xu Shuyan played games while drinking milk tea, and accidentally put the milk tea on her pajamas.

Damn, I just bought a new pajamas! Xiaotang, please help me throw the washing machine. I'm going to start this game right away.

"Then take it off."

"Hee hee, Xiao Tang, you are so kind."

The game began soon. Xu Shuyan didn't want to cheat her teammates, so she quickly took off her pajamas.

At this moment, Ning Chen just opened the door and came in.

The moment she hit Ning Chen head-on, her brain was instantly short of oxygen.

How can it be!

The door is obviously locked. How did this guy get in?

"Ah, ah, ah-- don't watch it!!"

Xu Shuyan hugged her body and screamed and turned her back.

What's more, she threw her pajamas on Jiang Tang's head. The latter didn't see Ning Chen come in and thought Xu Shuyan was talking to her.

"I didn't watch it!"

She exclaimed, "Ning Chen! You, you, you... How did you get in?"

"I didn't see anything."

Ning Chen coughed softly and turned around and walked into the kitchen.

Ning Chen coughed softly and turned around and walked into the kitchen.

Young people are energetic.

For a moment.

In the bedroom on the second floor, Jiang Tang knelt beside the bed and apologized.

"Shu Yan, I didn't mean to. Just forgive me..."

"By the way, isn't the door locked? How did he get in?"

Xu Shuyan covered her head in the quilt, and her pretty face was red and hot.

Thinking of the scene just now, she can't wait to die!

"Unlock the lock, he must have called to unlock it!"

Xu Shuyan bit Sakura's lips and said humilily, "Xiao Tang, I don't care. You must find a way to kick him out, or we won't be safe in the future!"

"Okay, okay, I think, I think so."

Jiang Tang quickly started to think, "Yes, rent! Let's ask him to pay a rent of 10,000 yuan a month. He is just a student. He must have no money.

"Good idea, go and ask for it! But 10,000 a month is too little, 20,000... No, 30,000!"

Ginger candy can only atone for his sins.

As soon as she went downstairs, she was attracted by a strange fragrance from the kitchen.

"Wow, it smells good. Who's cooking? .... ...."

After dinner at seven o'clock, she was already hungry.

"Oh, my God, Ning Chen, can you still make soup?" Ginger sugar poked her little head out of the door.

"Well, do you want to have a drink together?" Ning Chen is quite fond of ginger candy.

"Okay!" Jiang Tang instantly forgot the original intention of going downstairs.

She swore that she had never had such a delicious chicken soup in her life, and she almost swallowed her tongue.

Ning Chen is not an ordinary chicken soup, but a medicinal diet made with seventeen flavors of traditional Chinese medicine!

It's just that the chicken is too much. If it's the soup made by their Xueyu chicken in the real world, it will be the best in the world.

After drinking the soup, Jiang Tang returned to his room with a satisfied face.

Xu Shuyan stood at the door, with her hands on her waist, and stared at her angrily:

"Jiang! Sugar!"

Until the next day, Xu Shuyan didn't want to take care of ginger candy.

It was agreed that she would pay the rent, but she actually drank the violent chicken soup?

No backbone!

Xu Shuyan thought while staring at Ning Chen from the Rolls-Royce rearview mirror.

I stared for more than ten minutes.

From home to the gate of Qingzhou University.

"I didn't mean to do it yesterday."

"Ah, shut up! Don't say it!"

Xu Shuyan covered her ears and was ashamed and angry.

The driver was sweating all over his head. The amount of information in this sentence was a little big... ...

"Don't worry, we won't live together all the time, I promise."

Ning Chen already has a plan in his heart.

"That's the best!"

Xu Shuyan hugged her arms and turned her head, and her face turned red.

Ten minutes later, Rolls-Royce Cullinan stopped at the gate of Qingzhou University, attracting the crowd.

Especially Xu Shuyan, who got off the car.

She dressed up beautifully today, with carefully rolled champagne-colored long hair, facial features decorated with Korean beauty makeup, and a college-style short skirt, with a 100% turnover rate.

Ginger sugar angel's face and devil's figure also separated a considerable part of his eyes.

Ning Chen took his mobile phone, read novels while walking, and yawned from time to time.

Someone sneaked downstairs to drink his chicken soup in the middle of the night, and he didn't sleep well.

Not long after entering the school gate, five or six good-looking boys came up to talk to them. Without exception, they were rejected by Xu Shuyan and Jiang Tang.

"Wow, goddess, Brother Liu, look over there!"

On the lind path, there are many new clubs on campus.

A boy with a SLR camera on his neck stared at Xu Shuyan's beautiful legs, which can be called a work of art, and his legs were about to flow down.

Liu Di was also stunned.

He is the vice president of the photography agency. He has taken so many beautiful women, which is not as beautiful as the one in front of him.

Without thinking about it, he walked up.

"Hello, beauty, are you... a freshman?"

There was a trace of obsceneness in Liu Di's smile.

"What's the matter?"

Xu Shuyan saw through his mind at a glance and kept walking.

"Girls, don't get me wrong. We are from the Youth University Photography Club, specializing in taking photos of handsome men and beautiful women. I don't know if it's an honor to take two pictures for you."

Liu Di followed with several members of the photography club all the way.

"Let me show you the TikTok account we made, a large account with millions of fans."

Xu Shuyan's beautiful eyes rippled slightly and stopped.

"Sure enough, beautiful girls like to take pictures. Fortunately, I learned photography at the beginning."

Liu Di smiled secretly and took the opportunity to take out his mobile phone. "Come on, two schoolgirls, this is our TikTok account 'Youth Photography'. You are so beautiful that you can be popular if you take two pictures."

"Shu Yan, their skills seem to be good. The video has more than 100,000 likes."

Jiang Tang watched two videos, "Do you want to shoot?"

Xu Shuyan nodded softly, "Then just take two pictures."

0