Obsession
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In one classroom, a boy named Stefano stood with his body trembling, while in his right hand he held a knife soaked in blood that slowly dripped from the blade. 

Looking at the now lifeless corpse of a girl named Viktoria, he said in a broken and regretful voice "Why, why did all this happen!"

Going back to five days before Viktoria's murder, Stefano was known as a good guy next door, not to mention his outstanding grades in all subjects, and especially his supermodel looks. 

Stefano, going to school as usual, heard the news of the transfer of a girl named Viktoria. She was mysterious, beautiful and intelligent, so she was coveted by all the boys in school who saw her. 

Even Stefano himself couldn't stop his desire to have a beautiful girl, so he decided to approach her as soon as they met. 

In the classroom, standing in his place while looking at the entrance to wait for the arrival of his new classmate, Stefano saw the teacher who was also his father arrive, to his disappointment. 

Logically everyone saw his disappointment, but no one said anything about it, because all his teammates did not dare to go against the undisputed king of football, recognized as the future top scorer and also perhaps a member of the national youth football team. 

Soon everyone finally saw a girl with long blonde hair, a delicate and candid face, an average height and above all with a calm expression but also full of incomparable charm to an 18 year old girl enter. 

While many males whistled to compliment her beauty, Stefano was enchanted and so he continued to stare at her, making the other party notice him too. 

The eyes of both met, while Viktoria showed a smile that warmed the hearts of everyone present, including Stefano who was the target of the smile. 

Soon came the teacher's voice which made everyone return to calm, while I glanced at his son who was clearly in love with the new arrival. 

The lesson began, while Stefano whispered to Victoria who was his classmate "after class, do you want to go to the cafeteria? I'll treat you to it!"

Hearing his question, Viktoria smiled a little and kindly replied, "Okay, I'm looking forward to it then."

Stefano was immediately satisfied and showing a carefree smile of relief, continued the lesson while every now and then he secretly talked to Viktoria, thus getting caught by the teacher, and getting a note for his behavior. 

Soon class ended and they both left to go to the cafeteria near the school. After the appointment which seems like a dream for Stefano, he accompanies her to her house while he admired her so secretly today. 

So the first day I pass and the following day I arrive early. When Stefano entered the classroom, I immediately noticed a very depressing atmosphere, so he asked and finally revealed that a classmate had been found dead. 

It is not known how he died, but it was obvious that there had been a murder and therefore everyone was shaken and above all terrified by the idea that perhaps the murderer could be close to them. 

For some unknown reason, everyone started accusing Viktoria but Stefano defended her without hesitation, saying "Don't accuse an innocent person, just because you are influenced by the situation, but think logically and find the real culprit! At least for our dead comrade!"

Everyone was stopped by these words and immediately stopped acting stupid and blaming innocent people. Viktoria thank Stefano very much for his help in her difficult moment, to which he was very happy. 

Both became very good friends after this incident, but the killing did not stop because of this, and another schoolmate died more cruelly than the first. 

He was found without limbs and with his head ground grotesquely, such that even a murderer would find it difficult to bear to see and stand unaffected. 

Throughout the school, each student creates their own group to protect themselves from the possible murderer and above all to find him and take revenge for the loss of two classmates. 

Concerned for Viktoria's safety, Stefano also created a group that, unlike the others, would maintain a minimum of order among his schoolmates. 

Another day passes and once again there was a murder, but this time the father and teacher of Stefano and Viktoria's class died. 

His death was very devastating for the class, not to mention his son who loved him very much, he, not knowing how to behave or react to what happened, went to Viktoria for relief. 

Standing with her while he was consoled, he revealed his childhood and told her how his father was strict but also kind to him, but he was now dead and he no longer knew what to do without him. 

Viktoria gave him a slap and said "even if your father is dead, but you must not let his death negatively affect you, because he wouldn't want it!"

As Stefano cried for the first time since he grew up, he couldn't help but hug Viktoria and be grateful to have such a friend. 

The day I spend with the two who had bonded and consolidated their relationship between girlfriend and boyfriend, while everyone in the city was trying to find the killer who kills their friend, neighbor, relative and acquaintance. 

The fourth day arrived and Stefano was very calm compared to yesterday, while Viktoria was worried about the new body that was found in the city river. 

It belonged to an ex-boyfriend of hers who had recently tried to get back together with her. With confusion, sadness and doubt, she began to suspect the person she least wanted was her, because it was Stefano, her new boyfriend. 

Even though the two had been dating for a very short time, it seemed to him that she had known him all her life and was therefore very in harmony with him. 

During the lesson where the atmosphere was now depressing, Viktoria every now and then secretly looked at Stefano, while she was thinking about how to behave with him. 

After class the two went as usual to the cafeteria to relax, while Stefano seemed to notice Viktoria's worry and doubt, so he asked "what worries you so much? If you want I can help you if you can't solve it on your own"

Hearing his kind words, Viktoria subconsciously made it disappear that maybe he was the murderer, and said with a carefree smile "it's nothing, it's just that I thought you were the murderer. Really a silly idea on my part, it's not right Stephen?"

But when I look at the other party's troubled expression, Viktoria suddenly felt something was wrong, but and just before she understood what happened or was wrong, she felt an electric shock and then fell unconscious. 

Stefano immediately said to the cashier who was the only one present "speak and you're dead!" then he took Viktoria as if he were carrying a drunk person, and finally he took her to his house which was near the school

On the evening of the fourth day, Stefano looked at his girlfriend with obsessive eyes as he incessantly said "don't blame your boyfriend too much, but I did it for your good. 

When I met you, I immediately fell in love with you, and I knew that you were my soulmate and so I swore to be with you forever and make sure that no one could get close to you, even if I had to kill them to make it happen! 

At first the first murder was just because he wanted to declare himself to you, but he didn't even deserve to be near you, let alone declare himself! 

Anyway, as for the second one... it was just an accident due to him trying to spy on your house, so I just eliminated a Stalker. They should just die and disappear from the face of the earth. 

As for the third murder... I really shouldn't have done it, but dad found out that I committed the previous murders, so he tried to tell me it was just madness, a crime, and even a cardinal sin that I shouldn't have done. give. 

But hearing his constant sermons, I got fed up and took a knife with which to cut his throat. I watched him die but I didn't try too hard, because I had finally freed myself of a possible impediment to our relationship. 

When you consoled me, I felt excitement, love and other feelings that I have never felt. I realized that you loved me too, and that made me the happiest guy in the entire universe! 

But when I saw your ex-boyfriend try to look for you, I felt betrayed, sad, full of anger and above all intense jealousy. I knew he had to be killed, or he could take you away from me... Viktoria you understand me, right!!!? "

As he spoke, his voice emitted a dark tone while his face showed strong intent and full of obsession. 

Finally, Stefano noticed that Viktoria had now woken up, so he asked the last question while freeing her from the handcuffs because he trusted her, at least he thought so. 

As soon as she was freed, Viktoria kicked him in the lower parts, then ran away from the house while showing fear and panic on her delicate face. 

Stefano, who was on the ground in pain, said with anger but also sadness "why, because you don't understand what I feel for you too!"

But he was completely ignored and could only watch Viktoria leave. Not knowing what to do or where to go, she looked at the school and decided to hide there, because there were many places. 

One night passed and the fifth day arrived while Stefano too was finally able to move freely. Viktoria was hiding in the canteen eating, while she hoped in vain that a teacher could help her, but she knew that no one would come, because today was Saturday and the school was closed. 

Two hours passed as he could feel the tension rising, he felt that the fear had now reached a new level that he hadn't felt in his life, but suddenly he felt that the school gate was opened to his horror. 

Looking carefully to see who it was, she saw to her fear that it was Stefano. He didn't notice her look, but he said in a strong but gentle voice "Viktoria, she's not what you think she is, but she's just a huge misunderstanding. 

I didn't want to hurt you, much less keep you in my house like a prisoner, in fact I was freeing you when you recovered, but you decided to run away without explaining to me, thus creating a huge misunderstanding. 

Now come out and we can talk about it over a cup of tea and biscuits, and then you can tell me what's wrong with me, and I'll do anything to change it."

Looking around for her, I sighed helplessly as she went from classroom to classroom to see if she was hidden in one. 

As Viktoria heard his footsteps getting closer to her position, the sweat, fear and anxiety began to increase as she thought about what she could do to escape this scary situation. 

Suddenly you hear a clear knock on the stair railings " Dingg... Dingg..." While Stefano said in a heartbroken but at the same time kind and worried voice " Viktoria... Viktoria... Where have you hidden in this big school? 

If you don't leave in three seconds, I'll get really angry! So don't complain to me if something bad happens to you! "

As his voice began to get louder and louder and echo throughout the school, he cleverly held a super-sharp kitchen knife, thus playing like a murderous maniac. 

Viktoria, who had now reached an unprecedented point of fear, began to tremble unconsciously, thus accidentally dropping an object. 

"Bomm"

A moment of terrifying silence arrives, as Stefano flashes a dazzling smile as his eyes look in the direction of the sound. 

Running with all his strength, he said with a laugh "ha ha ha, I found you~!"

Viktoria could no longer move from fear and terror, especially when you hear her voice full of excitement and obsession, but soon I show a sly smile, because Stefano falls for her plan. 

A moment ago. Viktoria was thinking about what to do to escape from school, until she saw a box full of Domino blocks on one of her desks next to her. 

She immediately came up with a plan that would perhaps buy her the time she needed to escape, and so she placed each Domino next to an object that was very easy to knock over. 

Standing in a hidden corner a little further from the row of Dominoes she had created, Viktoria used her rubber band to make the first domino fall, thus creating a Domino effect which finally caused the object to fall and then crash to the ground, thus attracting Stefano

Stefano immediately understood that Viktoria had done all this for her escape, but showing a disturbing smile, he said "You really had a good idea, but too bad you didn't take two things into account. 

The first: who makes you think that I was going in another direction, thus giving you the opportunity to escape since I am no longer in this area? 

Second: you left a clue about your location! "Finishing the last sentence, she looked in the direction where the first piece was knocked down by Viktoria's rubber band, saw in a hidden corner her petrified figure

Viktoria trembled uncontrollably, while she could hear the approaching steady footsteps of Stefano, who showed a dazzling smile. 

Knowing that she had now been discovered, she decided without hesitation to run with all her might in any direction of the school, but it was all futile in front of Stefano who was a very good sportsman. 

Being captured and tied up by him, I look at him with fear and hatred, as she said in a heartbroken voice "Stefano, let me go away. I won't tell anyone about what happened today or who you killed, but you leave me!"

But once again it was completely useless. Stefano said with a small smile "I would have even left you if it were at the beginning, but by now you know everything about me and what I have done for you, not to mention the fact that you clearly hate me. 

Though painful of me, but I will have to keep you in my house for the rest of your life, so you will have to surrender to your impending fate like the good girl you once were."

Then he grabbed her hair and gave him a kiss forcibly, but this was another of his mistakes, because Viktoria took the opportunity to bite his tongue. 

Screaming in pain, he pushed Viktoria away who managed to cut the rope binding her with the knife she had, at the only cost of a small wound on her right arm. 

Having found his freedom, he ran into a classroom and began to puzzle with the desks and chairs. 

Stefano soon arrives and tries to break through the barrier that Viktoria had hastily created, but discovers to his surprise that he would not have succeeded in his aim. 

Knowing that he was injured and tired of the constant chasing, she decided to go to his house to heal and recover, knowing that Viktoria was too afraid to risk leaving the classroom. 

The fourth day passes and the fifth finally arrives, but Viktoria, who had not closed her eyes out of fear, always remains on guard staring at the entrance to the classroom which was sealed. 

At the same time, Stefano who had rested and thus regained much of his energy, looked at the school in front of him and said "Viktoria, don't blame me for being too ruthless."

Then I go inside while he was looking at a window that was open. Climbing the school wall, she barely managed to enter the classroom thanks to the open window, while she immediately glanced at Viktoria who had closed her eyes due to her tiredness. 

Watching her sleep peacefully, Stefano was very moved by love as he approached and gently stroked her hair. 

Viktoria who was resting, was awakened by this change. But when she saw who the person in front of her was, she screamed "Kyaaa!!!"

Stefano covered her mouth with his hand, while he said in a gentle voice, "Viktoria, be quiet, or you'll wake up the neighbors."

Hearing his words, Viktoria not only didn't stop screaming, but she also started crying and screaming more forcefully, thus annoying Stefano. 

Subconsciously, Stefano moved his other hand holding the sharp knife towards Viktoria's mouth, only to make her stop crying with his other hand, but he could only realize too late that he had stabbed and killed her. 

Looking with dismayed, confused and full of disbelief eyes, he saw with extreme sadness the death of Viktoria, while screaming with pain and regret "N-no, it can't be possible! This must all be just a dream... come on don't pretend, come on!... it's not possible, what have I done!... Noooo!!!"

Stefano knelt holding Viktoria's lifeless body as he cried sincerely for the first time. 

After he managed to calm down and reason, looking at Viktoria's now lifeless corpse, he said in a trembling but regretful voice "Why, why did all this happen!"

This was the beginning and end of the story that led to this very moment. 

Stefano era troppo addolorato per sopportare il senso di colpa, il rimorso, la tristezza e altre emozioni simili, così prendendo il coltello in mano e poi indicando direttamente la posizione del suo cuore, disse con una voce priva di rimpianti e sentimenti "Viktoria, lo so che ho sbagliato e mi scuso per le mie azioni. 

Spero che se ci sarà una prossima vita, allora vorrei che fossimo nuovamente fidanzati, perché non commetterò mai più gli errori che ho fatto. "

Colpitandosi al petto con un'espressione dolorosa, crolla accanto a Viktoria, poi le prende la mano, guarda il suo viso pallido e dice con difficoltà: "Viktoria, sono stato troppo ossessivo e ti ha ferito e ucciso. Spero che tu possa perdonarmi per il mio errore..."

Alla fine morì rimpiangendo le sue azioni, che di certo non sarebbero state perdonate da Viktoria, se solo avesse potuto rispondergli. 

Fine dell'ossessione

1