Characters (Volume 1)
1.6k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main Characters:

Cain Lupus (Similar to Yuliy Jirov from Sirius the Jaeger) The “protagonist” of the story. A reincarnated young man who has found himself reborn in the body of a character from his favorite erotic game. Specifically a villain who dies a horribly tragic death. A fate which he now works to avoid, while also trying to live his second life to the fullest.

Sini Stalit (Similar to Emma from Record of Grancrest War) A pureblood werewolf and the elder twin sister of Azure. A calm and collected girl who often is the voice of reason for her sister.

Azure Stalit (Similar to Luna from Record of Grancrest War) A pureblood werewolf and the younger twin sister of Sini. A happy and ramboscious girl who is often the one who encourages her sister to take chances.

Other Characters:

Gerald von Hubert: (Similar to Regis K. Landegre from Noblesse) A villain from the game. The only "legitimate" son of duke Hubert and the next head of the Hubert family. In the game he sacrifices Cain's life without any hesitation, which is the cause of his death in the original story.

Gustave von Hubert: (Similar to Nozel Silva from Black Clover) The head of the Hubert family. A vile and arrogant man who thinks of non-nobles as less than human. 

Della von Hubert: (Similar to Celia Cumani Aintree from Walkure Romanze) The wife of Gustave and the mother of Gerald. A cruel and sadistic woman who takes pleasure in the pain of others. In the game she never made an appearance.

Gelt Ar: (Similar to Ogre from Akame Ga Kill) A knight and the captain of the Hubert family guards. He acts righteous in public but in truth he is a heinous criminal who sold his services to the Hubert family so long as they protect him.

20