Chapter : 9 **
1.5k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Cain: POV)

The time for my nightly watch coming to an end I stood up.

I then took a moment to stretch before heading over to Sini and Azure to wake up the former, since it is her turn to go on watch. A plan we agreed on earlier.

Even though I just met the twins.

But given the situation I rescued them from I don't think they'll try and betray me. But if they do I am prepared for it.

Reaching them I leaned down and gently shook Sinis' shoulder. "Hey Sini, time to get up. It's your turn for watch duty." I said.

Yet Sini didn't move nor did she respond.

'Must be a heavy sleeper.' I thought.

Thinking this I shook Sinis' shoulder a little harder this time around. Yet still she didn't move or respond. "Hey Sini, are alright?" I asked her.

Yet once again she didn't move nor did I get any response.

Seeing this I started to get worried.

"Hey Sini, if this is some kind of joke it's not funny." I told her. "Seriously, are you alright?" I asked.

Because I really didn't want her to be dead only a few hours after I saved her life. That would be a horrible kind of irony.

After I asked my question several seconds passed, and then to my relief Sini finally responded.

"Yes, I'm alright." She said.

"Oh, thank goodness." I said. "So anyway, it's time for your watch duty."

"Yes, I know. But first there is something I need to do." Sini said.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"Repay you for saving me and my sister." Sini spoke.

"No, actually the both of us are going to repay you. Right here and now." Azure suddenly said.

Then before I could ask how they are going to "repay" me both girls turned in my direction and grabbed either one of my arms. They then pulled me down while shoving their bedrolls together. Turning it into one giant makeshift bed.

Right after this happened both Sini and Azure pressed their chests into mine and took my hands and placed them on their asses.

I'd have to be the densest idiot around to not understand what the twins are implying right now with their actions. I mean really dense. Denser than the densest harem or iskeai protagonist you can think of.

As I looked between the twin sisters I decided to ask them a single question. "Are you both sure?" I asked.

Since I don't them to think they are obligated to repay me with sex. I'll take another reward if they are forcing themselves to do this. Since generally I am not that kind of guy.

"We are." Sini said.

"We discussed it, and we both want to do this." Azure said. She then put a smile on her face. "Besides, I saw you checking out me and my sister earlier. Don't tell me this thought didn't cross your mind."

"Nope, it did." I shamelessly replied.

I mean since we're about make fantasy into reality I see no reason to lie.

"Fufu, my how honest you are." Azure said. She then placed her left hand on my cock and started gently rubbing it. "And it looks like another part of you is quite honest as well."

"Yep, that's the most honest part of me." I replied.

"Oh. Is that so. Let me inspect it then." Azure said.

She then slipped down to my crotch area, pulling my pants down with her as she did so.

As this happened I kicked off my boots, while Sini placed her hands under my shirt and began rubbing them along my chest.

Reaching my cock Azure gently took hold if it with her left hand. The mix of the cold night air and her soft warm hand caused my erection to happen faster.

"Yes, this is the most honest part of you." Azure said. She then gently started moving her left hand up and down my shaft.

Enjoying the sensation of her soft hand working me, I noticed Sini trying to get my attention as she started planting kisses along my neck.

'Right, there are two girls here.' I thought to myself.

I need to remember to pleasure them both.

Deciding to answer Sini's unspoken plea I pulled her face up to mine and started kissing her.

"Mhm~ Ma~ Yes." Sini moaned as I kissed her.

Her hands played with my chest even more.

Meanwhile Azure picked up the pace of her left hand. She also used her right hand to start fondling my balls. Gently rubbing them and squeezing them.

Receiving pleasure on both my top and bottom I moved to get a bit more assertive.

Breaking my kiss with Sini I slipped out of my shirt. I then quickly pulled her towards me and pulled down the top portion of her belly shirt, exposing her breasts to the cool night air. The moment after I did so I saw her nipples get rock hard.

Moving my hands to them I pinched them both in between my fingers.

"Ah~!!" Sini moaned as I pinched her hardened nipples. "No, Cain, stop~" She moaned.

"Your mouth says one thing, yet your body say another." I spoke. Continuing to pinch Sinis' nipples. This caused her to start squirming around.

"Hey, no fair. I'm here too." Azure stated.

My cock now fully erect she licked her lips. "Looks like I need to remind you of that."

Without hesitation Azure swallowed half my eight inch cock into her mouth.

Bucking my hips as she did so I worked not to cum immediately like a first time. Since her mouth feels just that good.

Wrapping her tongue around my shaft Azure worked me up and down, still using her hand as she did so. Her right hand continuing to fondle my balls in the process.

As her spit covered my shaft, pre-cum stated to leak out and mix with it. Creating a mess on my crotch and Azures' face. But neither of us minded.

As for Sini she had become putty in my hands.

A lustful look on her face and pink hue on her cheeks she rubbed her legs together as I continued torturing her nipples.

"Nff, stop. No more." Sini breathed out heavily.

"Again, your mouth says one thing but your body says another." I spoke. "And right now I choose to listen to the latter." I said.

I then removed my hands from Sinis' nipples The second after I did so I wrapped my right arm around her and pulled her in close. I then stuck my left hand into her pants and brushed my index and middle finger against her vagina.

"Nah~!!!"

The second after I did this Sinis' entire body started convulsing, since she was cumming.

Hard.

Before I knew it her pants and my entire left hand were drenched in her juices.

As she came down from her orgasm I immediately stuck my index and middle finger inside of her hole and began stirring it.

"No, don't!" Sini cried.

But I ignored her. As I stirred her honey pot Azure picked up the pace in sucking my cock.

Picking up the speed of her head she began moving it faster and faster, the same with her hands. As my balls tightened and my cock started to shuddered I looked down and right into her eyes.

"I'm close." I said.

"Mhmm!!" Azure moaned.

Moving her head to the tip of cock she suddenly slammed it all the way down her throat, deep-throating me in one go.

As my tip touched the back of her throat it sent me over the edge and I came without restraint. Filling up Azure's throat.

She drank it all.

When she was done she removed her head from my cock with an audible *pop* and after she did so she stood up and stripped off her clothes. Allowing me to see her drenched pussy, juices  flowing down her legs.

"I can't wait any longer." Azure said.

"No, I'm going first!" Sini suddenly said.

She then removed my left hand from her pants and started stripping, but before she could completely do so Azure came and sat her pussy right atop my cock and start grinding against me.

"Sorry sis, but its first come, first serve." Azure said.

She then looked at me, increasing the pace of her grinding. Rubbing her hands along my chest as she did so.

Visibly upset by this Sini sighed.

She then all of a sudden put a devilish smirk upon her face.

Moving behind her sister she squatted down and then started fondling her breasts.

"Agh, sis no!" Azure cried.

But Sini ignored her and continued playing with her chest.

Meanwhile I just enjoyed the show, getting rock hard against immediately since two twins pleasure each other is hot with a capital T.

Doing her best to ignore Sini and seeing I was hard again Azure quickly stood into a squat and then grabbed hold my dick. Placing it at her entrance she slammed down onto it.

"Yes!" Azure cried out.

Saying nothing I placed both my hands on her ass cheeks and slammed them.

*Slap!*

"Yes~~!" Azure cried. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she did so.

Continuing to slap her ass I began thrusting my hips. For each thrust I gave her ass cheeks a slap. Enjoying the pleasurable look she had on her face.

Sini continued fondling her sister as I thrusted into her. A lustful look in her as I did so. The three of us drowned in pleasure.

Feeling Azure's pussy tighten and feeling myself get closer and closer I stopped slapping her cheeks and instead squeezed them as hard as I could, digging my nails into them.

"Yes, keeping punishing my ass!" Azure cried. Her pussy squeezing me tighter as I gave more pain to her ass.

'Looks like someone is a masochist.' I thought.

Great, I love them.

Not wanting to go against the ladies wishes I continued squeezing Azures' ass, even drawing some blood as she did so. This caused her pussy to become a vacuum seal and her to cum.

The moment she did so I came as well.

Shouting in pleasure we both orgasmed at the same time.

When it was over Azure fell atop my chest.

But before we had anytime to bask in the afterglow Sini got between us.

Removing her sister from my cock she started pumping me with her right hand without any hesitation. A hungry look in her eyes. "Enough waiting, it's my turn." She said.

Her hand got me hard again quickly.

Once it did she turned around and showed her ass to me. She then took my cock and planted it inside herself. Deciding to ride me reverse cowgirl style.

*Squelch Squelch Squelch!"

Wetting slapping noises and squelching filled the cave as Sini pounded her pussy against my cock. Getting rougher and rougher as the seconds ticked by.

"Yes, give it to me. Come on, harder! Punish me! Destroy me!" Sini cried.

Telling me she's a masochist just like her twin.

I guess some things about them aren't different.

Grabbing hold of Sini waist I took charge and began slamming her up and down along my shaft.

"Like it!" I said.

"Mmm. Yes~!!! I love it!" Sini moaned. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she did so.

Seeing this only made her move her faster.

I continued pumping Sini up and down, feeling myself get closer and closer to the edge as I did so. Then just before I released my third load of the night Azure rejoined the fray.

Getting in front of her sister she pinched her nipples, which caused Sini to cum.

As she orgasmed, I felt her pussy tighten which made me empty my balls into her.

"Here it comes. Take it!" I shouted. Shooting another heavy load into the elder twin.

"Yes~~!!!" Sini cried.

She cried out in pleasure non-stop until I stopped cumming. 

Then after I did so she slipped off my dick.

As this happened Azure went in and started sucking it, ignoring the pussy juices and cum coating it. "Ah, I think I'm going to get addicted to this~"

"Me too~" Sini said.

She then joined her sister in giving me a blowjob.

As each one of their tongues started licking one side of my shaft I ending up drowning in pleasure and immediately felt a load about to burst free.

Which it did.

This time coating the face and chest area of both twins.

Seeing this I growled without even realizing this.

I then re-entered the fray.

Not allowing the twins to sleep for the rest of the night.

The both of them doing the same for me.

Making their reward for me a great experience for all three of us.

28