Chapter 1
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And it is done! I’ll be flying out on the 20th and I won’t be back till mid March. Maybe later if everything goes as planned. No work, no clients, just a quiet trip and the whole of Ireland to explore.” 

Damon stretched victoriously in his office chair, a wide grin on his lips as the confirmation pages of his flights & lodging appeared on his monitors. It took years and a few failed attempts, but he was finally making it overseas. More importantly, he was going to be in Ireland for his 30th birthday on February 29th. 

“Make sure to hit up some card shops while you’re there, I’d be interested in seeing different countries' card art.” 

Damon eyed his friend from his stretched position. “My dude, I’m going to be driving all across Ireland! I’m going to be enjoying mountains, cliffs, and so many castles! And you’re interested in the card shops?! Come on David, is there seriously nothing else you want me to bring you back?”

The stout man returns to his desk in the very next cubicle and sits while he contemplates Damons question. “Look, I’m simple. I’m not going to ask for you to seek out some super meaningful token of our friendship while you’re looking at the country you may want to move to. Just a cutie on a card or a game we’ve never played before will work.” David turns in his office chair, “and maybe a big booty barmaid into short guys.”

The duo bust out laughing and ignore the dirty looks from the other employees around them. They had long stopped caring about what the others around them thought, not like they were going to be here for the rest of their lives. 

“You got it, just don’t get too comfy while I’m gone. Still free to swing me by the airport that morning?” Damon knew his best friend was horrible in the morning, but given that it was either pray his friend wokes up in time or pay an arm and a leg for long term parking, he was willing to make the gamble. 

“Riiiiiiight, Thursday morning…. So I was thinking, what if I set up an uber for you! Ya know since my car is a mess, and I’m sure you’ll have luggage, and I’m just not sure I’ll have time to clean it. And you know….”

Damon sighed and let his friend continue to ramble. Getting a rideshare wasn’t something he’d considered, truthfully he was so used to driving everywhere that he forgot they were even an option. “No worries dude, I’ll set one up myself. Kinda forgot they were even a thing, so thanks for the reminder.” He smiles at David to reassure him that he truly has nothing to worry about. 

“Hehe thanks dude, I’ll make it up to ya some time.” 

“I know bud, but we should probably get back to work. Boss man is starting his rounds and I do not need him looking for a reason to cancel my PTO” 

Both men returned to their stations but Damon did not return to work. No, he was too busy dreaming about the adventure he was about to go on. The excel sheets in front of him didn’t stand a chance against the images in his mind. The rolling hills that turn into dramatic cliffs along the shores, the villages with buildings that have been there for centuries, and a cobblestone path leading to a hidden grove. 

Damon adjusted himself in his seat, the memory of the red headed woman upon her throne now at the forefront of his mind and causing the forefront of his pants to grow tight. Even with headphones in to distract himself, her moans rang louder than any song he could play. The image of her red hair falling around those breasts rising and falling as she touched herself.

“Damon…..”

The way her fingers moved in and out of her dripping cunt 

“Damon!”

The way she moans his name

“DAMON!”

Damon jerked his body around in the office chair suddenly to see his boss behind him. “I’m sorry sir! I was ….. I just really needed to concentrate on these reports to get them to you before leaving for my trip.” 

“Mmmhmm, well just make sure you’re just working on reports and not just repeating the same name over and over again.” The older man looks down at Damon, not really believing the dutiful concentration before walking away. 

“Wait, sir! Did you say I was repeating a name?” Damon almost chased down his boss but stopped short when he realized his state, silently thanking the lord for tight slacks with a snug waistband. “Can you tell me what it was?”

The older man once again stared at Damon, not a single ounce of amusement across the old wrinkled face. “What I should be hearing you mumble is excel formulas. Now get back to work, you’re still here for 2 more days.” With a grunt, the old man turned and walked away, leaving Damon to once again attempt to concentrate. This time on something not as stimulating.

2