75-Poison Freak
768 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75

Kali's pov

The bestiary made me feel more excited about possible things I can do with Myriad Poisons, so before I went towards the Brola Bear cave again, I took out several different poisons that I preserved in my [Space Pocket].

One by one, I licked the fluid inside the poison-filled bowls, and waited for my Myriad Poisons to make the new poisons and antidote, but looking at the notification that I gained, I did not gain as many poisons as I thought.

While I was waiting, I noticed a numbness going through my body from the Paralysis poison I just took. It is one 0f the most powerful poisons I have, but before it could paralyze me completely, it was already swallowed by my [Myriad Poisons].

New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
[Paralysis Poison] antidote and poison created.
New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
Effect too weak. Poison cleared.
New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
Effect too weak. Poison cleared.
New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
Effect too weak. Poison ignored.
New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
[Deadly Poison] antidote and poison created.
....

Of the 9 Poisons I took, only 2 of them were powerful enough to be added to my Myriad Poisons, but sadly I have no convenient System Tab for my poisons added to my Myriad Poisons.

'Wait, what?' I asked myself in surprise since a Tab just got created for my poisons which I knew was not there before.

Power Myriad Poisons Tier
Uncommon  Health Drain 2
Rare Paralysis 2
Common Deadly 2

'So, only Tier-2 poisons can be added.' I thought while thinking about the poisons I ingested. All of them were from semi Tier-2 snakes, so they would not be true Tier-2 yet, but the 2 poisons I did get have come from one Rare snake, and a true Tier-2 snake that I killed before, but sadly it was just a Common-level snake.

After taking the Paralysis poison, I feel more confident about Myriad Poisons, so I veiled and put myself in a safe area.

There is one poison that I have not taken yet since it is the most dangerous and powerful poison I have. The Vilar poison of the Vilar Toxin Snake, which causes excruciating pain to its victims and most people even die from the pain.

'Of course, pain for anybody but me.' I thought with a smile that could only be seen as lustful.

Since my body is in a safe area, I did not wait to get a bowl of Vilar Toxin and lick it.

The moment my tongue touched the fluid, I felt it burn my nerves in pleasure. It had an immediate effect and I let out a deep moan, and in the time it took my Myriad Poisons to recreate it, I orgasmed 2 times. My [Poison Resistance] has increased enough that the effect is lowered but not by much.

What really helped me control myself better was my Willpower. With it, I can control myself much better, and I wanted to use this opportunity to train my Willpower since this poison increased it before.

I could feel my Willpower being ground down by the poison, but it would come back at the same speed and stronger than before. Sadly, because of Myriad Poisons, this struggle did not take long.

New poison absorbed by [Myriad Poisons].
[Vilar Toxin] antidote and poison created.

[Poison Resistance] reached Level 10!
You can upgrade it.

[Willpower] increased by 12!

Seeing the 3 Notifications made me smile. First one is the Vilar Toxin and even though the snake that it comes from is Rare, the Poison is Unique and is not Tier-2 but Tier-3. While that is a surprise, the Willpower increase is not, and neither is the [Poison Resistance] level up. I expected both of them, and I did not take any time to look at the options.

Your [Poison Resistance] Skill has reached level 10

[Poison Resistance] decreases effect of Poison on you.

It can be upgraded to:

(Uncommon) Poison Resistance II level 1

Further Increases Poison resistance.

(Legendary) Vilar's Blood level 1 [Passive]

Your blood has a natural toxicity and corrodes anything coming in contact with it.
Immune to anything less than Epic-rated Poisons.

Requirement: Survive one of the Poisons of Vilar.

(Epic) Poison Freak level 1 [Passive] 

Cannot die from poison.
Effect of poisons can be delayed by 1 day.

Requirement: Survive a deadly poison two tiers above your own.

Looking at the options, I am shocked that I got a legendary and an epic option. Also the first time I see a II after a Skill name, which I assume is the Roman numeral. 

Both legendary and epic are good but after thinking of my way of using poison, I decided on [Poison Freak] for its immunity to death from poison since I can still train my Attributes with it and with Vilar's Blood it becomes harder since only Epic and above are possible.

Another reason why I did not choose [Vilar's Blood] is the toxic blood. It would make it dangerous for anyone to get to rough with me during sex and that is a massive problem for me.

Before I chose [Poison Freak], I checked the effect of Myriad Poisons again, since I become immune to any poison I add to it. It also clears the poison after it has recreated it inside the special space inside my tongue, and I checked if it can be turned off. Luckily, both effects can, meaning I can train my Willpower using my own created Vilar Toxin.

I unveiled and stretch my body. Mentally, I called Morrigan back to me.

The Spirit Raven flew from high up and without stopping slammed against me, but instead of hitting me, she merged with me.

'Tattoo?' I asked myself since I could see a tattoo appear on my back when Morrigan merged with me. My Space Senses show me an intricate and life-like Spirit Raven on my back with its body on my spine and its wings go from my shoulder blades to the back of my arms. Its eyes were looking in the direction that my back was facing, and it looks just like Morrigan.

'Awesome.' I thought of seeing Morrigan on my back with all her ominous glory. 

What I also gained when she merged with me is a more detailed and expansive mental map.

[Forest Patrol] reached Level 10!
You can upgrade it.

'One down, 4 more to go.' I thought while remembering the [Predator] Class requirements.

Since I am done with my preparations, I ran towards the Brola Bear cave, and it took me only minutes to arrive. 

'When I am done here, I should try to run at full speed and see how fast I can get.' I planned while looking at the cave with excitement. My full speed is very high, and I have not tried going at full speed before.

Before I entered, I veiled. But before I got inside, I Flickered backwards.

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

Where I was just standing a big {Corrupted} Orc has slammed its axe into the ground and a huge explosion happened. Dust and gravel were obscuring the area and the {Corrupted} Orc. I unveil, and immediately use Mystery to hide and move away from the area at high speed.

Before the dust was all gone, the {Corrupted} Orc jumped out the dust cloud and landed where I was before. He frowned and looked around but even when his eyes went past my body, he did not notice me.

'That is the Tier-3 from the Orc camp.' I recognized, and I had a crazy idea when I saw that it did not notice me.

Before I can second guess myself, I moved again 500 meters away to a tree top, and took my sniper bow and one arrow out.

Before I notched the arrow, I moved the tip to my mouth and licked it. The arrow head was soon covered in green fluid, Vilar Toxin.

This is not the first time I used poison on my arrows, but this is a Tier-3 and honestly, I don't expect my arrow to even enter its body. It looks powerful, and I will die if I get hit. It was also fast, but not as fast as me, so I expect to escape if it does not work.

Looking over at the {Corrupted} Orc, I can see it still looking around and even from 500 meters away, I can see its powerful body twitch in agitation. Its body has massive muscles around it, and I can see black veins on its body throb.

'Let's just shoot and see.' I thought after I looked for any weakness, but its body does not have any noticeable weakness except the obvious, like the eyes and mouth.

I draw the bow fully and aim for its head. There is no way that it would hit, but I want to see it react to get more info about this Tier-3. Its strengths, its weaknesses and even how smart it is, are very important to know if I want to kill it in the future.

My arrow was released and flew at an angle that I found to be the best against humanoids. I learned this from shooting hundreds of arrows at {Corrupted} Orcs.

When my arrow was within 10 meters of the {Corrupted} Orc, it noticed the arrow flying towards it face and moved to dodge it. It moved its head out of the way and my arrow flew past its head and took its ear off.

It did not scream or do anything, and it only took 2 seconds for me to notice why. Its ear was back, and it threw something at the tree top that I was on. 

Of course, I am not stupid, so I moved and reapplied Mystery, the moment the arrow left my bow. Good thing, I did, since the tree top was hut by something that moved faster than I could move and just the force that it carried blew the tree tops off.

'Fuck.' I thought when I saw that, and after a second a dust cloud blew up from where the flying object flew to. 

Seeing that, I was shocked. I knew that Tier-3 were more powerful, but I was not expecting it to be that powerful. 

Even knowing that it is this strong, I still feel confident in Mystery from [Ethereal Presence], and I am hoping to see the effect of the Vilar Toxin before I leave.

After looking at it for 30 seconds while it jumped towards the tree top that it destroyed, it never showed like it was in pain, but I did notice that it was sweating a lot.

There could be several reasons why it would not react, but I think it is because it feels no pain, since it did not react in pain from having its ear ripped off. Of course, that is just a guess, and I cannot know for certain, but the fact that it is sweating more, makes me believe that it has an effect on its body, but only without the pain. 

'Pain is caused by the poison burning the nerves, but even with no pain, its nerves are still burning. That should still affect it.' I pondered while thinking of my own experiences with Vilar Toxin. 

But after pondering it for a while, I concluded that the effect is minimum and not even close to what I hoped it would do. 

'Since that Tier-3 is there, I see no point and staying here.' I thought, and decided to just do the thing I wanted to do.

After leaving the cave far behind me, I ran full speed towards the Frontier.

'Let's see how long that takes me.'

25