1- Do not trust books
4.1k 17 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

this is my first time writing, I hope you like it.

Chapter 1

In a place with a lot of bookcases, filled with books, a young girl of 19 years was reading a book behind a desk. She is the only one there right now, so she has time for some reading. It is a library after all.

She is smiling while reading, since she likes to imagine herself inside a fantasy world, being free to do what she wants.

She is very pretty, with a fair complexion and beautiful green eyes. Her long silky brown hair is in a ponytail. She likes to keep it in this Hair-style to keep her hair out of her face while reading. The tips of her hair are softly caressing her shoulders, but if she let it loose it would reach the middle of her back.

She was reading a book about a fantasy world, she does this regularly since it is very quiet, and rarely does anyone visit the library these days. In the book, the main heroine is transported to another world after getting hit by a truck, like most isekai stories.

'Truck-kun is OP' she thought in amusement.

*Tjirp**Tjirp**Tjirp*

The girl looked at her phone to see who had messaged.

-Kali, remember that we have a date after your work, so put that book away and close the library to meet us- The message was from her roommate Nina.

'Sigh, why do I need to go with them on their date? I am just going to be a third wheel,' she thought to herself.

Nina is one of her roommates, the other one being Annika. Nina and Annika have been living together for 2 years and have been a couple just as long, and Kali started living with them 3 months ago and has found it to be amazing. But lately Nina keeps inviting Kali to their dates, and it makes her feel like a third wheel.

It also did not help that they are both beautiful, and Kali really enjoys being with them. She even started to fall in love with them both. Nina because of her sweetness, mischievous nature that is always scheming something, and she is so smart, that it is not strange she got a scholarship to a good college, and her bombshell of a body does not make it easy either.

 Annika with her kindness, calm and confident nature that makes you feel protected, and her Amazon looking body with amazing looking Abs.

'Is it not bad enough that they have sex every day and are not quiet about it, now they have to also show how happy they are on their dates too,' Kali thinks while getting turned on thinking of all the times she heard them, but also sad that she does not have any chance with either of them.

"I better just do what she says, if not, they will get me," says Kali, in her naturally smoky voice.

She puts a marker in her book and puts it in her bag.

She stood up from her seat at her desk, and walked around it to the Office, showing her body for the first time, she has a lithe build, but with a noticeable hourglass figure, with gorgeous long legs, that look even longer since she is so slender. Her cute, tight butt that shows because she is wearing jeans that look like they are painted on her, her thin waist is obvious when she is wearing her form-fitting turtleneck sweater, since it is December and cold even inside.

*BANG

Kali got startled by a loud noise at the back of the library.

'Don't tell me that they are here again,' thought Kali. She was thinking that some people were hiding at the back of the library again to have sex, it is a popular spot for young adults to get frisky.

"Hello, who is there?" Kali asks, hoping it will make them get dressed and go.

When she heard nothing back, she walked to the back, she was walking with a natural sway towards the back of the Library, for some reason she made not sound, every step, every movement of her body, was perfectly made to reduced noise. Where she learned to do that is a mystery.

'I hope having sex with girls means I am still a virgin, by horror movie rules. Because if not, I am going to get killed here. At least I am not blonde, so should survive the first encounter,' she thinks while in her heart making fun of all those horror movies where the blonde girl dies first. {sorry, if I spoiled every horror movie for you}

When she arrived at the back of the Library, there was only a big book open on the floor.

"Ok, so that is not a book we have here, so who left it here?" Kali says, while she was walking towards it to put it in Lost and Found.

The book slowly started glowing dark purple When Kali got closer to it, at the start it was not noticeable but when she got within 2 meters of it, She noticed the glow and stopped in surprise.

'If the color was lighter, it would be handy to read in the dark,' Kali thought randomly.

"Did I fall asleep while on my desk, and now I am dreaming?" she says, while trying to back away from the book, but noticed that she could not move.

The glow of the book kept getting brighter until something came out of it and floated above it.

'If that is not a magic circle, then I do not know what is!' Kali thought while looking at the Magic circle floating above it. At this time, she also felt a weird pull from the magic circle.

'This better be an isekai with a system,' was Kali's last thought.

The pull got stronger and stronger until it sucked her inside the magic circle, and then she was gone.

After she disappeared, the magic circle went back inside the book.

Thanks for reading my first chapter ever, I hope you found it at least somewhat interesting, if not please tell me what I need to improve.

96