The Dimensional Counter Force
27 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Izuku Midoriya, Age: 11-

"Kacchan!" Shouted a young curly green haired boy with diamond shaped freckles and emerald green eyes to another boy with spiked ash-blonde hair and crimson red eyes.

"Izu, No." said the ash-blonde haired boy, Katsuki Bakugo to his best friend Izuku Midoriya

"But, Kacchan!" Whined the green-haired boy, Izuku Midoriya "It's for science!" He said as he proceed to pull the other boy with him.

__________________

 

Izuku Midoriya,

Spoiler

            Izuku Midoriya

[collapse]

Quirk: None

a quirkless young boy who aims to be a hero. He didn't lose hope after finding out that he was quirkless, instead he trained harder than others to surpass them. He did not allow the discrimination and prejudice against the Quirkless hinder his goals. His aim is to be an Underground Hero that will work alongside his bestfriend Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki Bakugou,  

Spoiler

Katsuki Bakugou

[collapse]

Quirk: Explosion

- The Quirk Explosion that belongs to Katsuki Bakugo is a mutated mixture of his parents Quirks, it allows him to produce Nitroglycerin as sweat from his sweat glands near his palms and releases a small amount of heat at a specific frequency that allows him to ignite his sweat and causes explosions from the palms of his hands.

He is the Bestfriend of Izuku Midoriya and one of the only people that do not discriminate and consider his dream of being a hero to be his delusions. He has a brash and rude personality and has mellowed out from his young self who considered those with Powerful Quirks as superior after he witnessed the Quirkless boy, his bestfriend train to achieve his dreams like he does while those 'friends' of his slacked off and made fun of Others. His aim is to become the #1 Limelight Hero.

 

__________________

-Unknown Warehouse-

Izuku Midoriya knew he messed up, at least a bit. Katsuki Bakugou knew he shouldn't have listened to his Bro-Bestfriend.

 

"What is it children? Surprised to see an old man in your secret base?" Asked an Old man with greyed hair in a slicked back style, a shaped beard and crimson red eyes that seemed to shine brightly in the warehouse, he was dressed in a suit with multiple embroidery and a long coat over it.

 

"Uh- I'm sorry sir if this was your warehouse." Apologized Izuku as he bowed alongside Katsuki

"Don't apologise, young ones." He said "Although it is my warehouse, I rarely, if ever use it. You two children can use it freely if you want, I can even add some training equipment here." He finished with a smirk.

"Wha-?" Katsuki looked at him in shock and suspicion, Izuku mirroring his expression.

"Surprised again? Don't be. You won't be getting it for free, would you both like to help an Old Man out?" He asked the duo.

"What would children like us even do?" Izuku asked him, suspicion lacing his voice while Katsuki glared at the Old man.

"You children are aspiring heroes, are you not?" He asked them with a smile.

"Fine. Tell us what you want old man." Said Katsuki after making eye contact with Izuku and both nodding.

"Of course." Said the man and he took a walking stick with multiple engravings on the hilt and placed in on the floor.

"My name is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg" said the old man as a blinding light appeared from the bottom of the stick and their vision blurred "You can call me Zelretch."

__________________

 

{Izuku Midoriya's PoV}

 

I opened my eyes after the blinding light that the Old Man, Zelretch had caused to see something I never thought I'd see. I looked around to find Katsuki near me, looking at the sight in shock as well.

All around us, there were multiple people from multiple other nations and people who looked like they had mutant Quirks but, somehow we coul tell that wasn't it.

There were multiple skyscrapers spanning the city-like place they were in with people flying, running and even sparring in the distance. We saw multiple Vehicles and other methods of transport like Flying Cars, Hoverboards and stuff.

The area we were in was like a city sqare but, the ground around us had multiple Engravings and the floor around us was in a huge circle with multiple smaller circles similar to the ones Kacchan and I was standing on spanning the entire inner part of the circle.

"Welcome To The Dimensional Counter Force's 71st Division's Base City." Said Zelretch looking amused at our amazement and awe of the place we were in.

"What?" Kacchan asked Zelretch in confusion as I also looked at him for a reply.

"Is this your Quirk?" I asked "Teleportation?" I inquired.

"No, my child. This power is something far beyond a Quirk , this is real Magic." He said to us.

"I repeat, What?" Kacchan said looking at Zelretch even more baffled.

"I guess I'd have to start from the beginning." He said.

"My name is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, I am this Multiverse's Head Counter Guardian." He said to us.

"Counter Guardian?" I whispered under my breath in confusion.

"Yes, Counter Guardian. More specifically A Dimensional Counter Guardian." Said Zelretch

 

"All Multiverses in the Omniverse have their own subconscious and assign an Admin or Watcher to overlook the multiverse and correct any errors." he explained

"Like the multiverse theory?" Izuku asked him. "Similar but, not quite." Zelretch replied

'"The hell is an Omniverse?" asked Kacchan. "An Omniverse? For that, I'll first have to explain what Multiverse actually is." he said 

"A Multiverse, is a collection of multiple realities. A reality, by itself is like your Universe."

"A Universe and its parallel timelines is actually called a Reality and not really the multiverse, while the multiverse is a collection of multiple realities." He explained.

 

"Wait- So, the multiverse Theory is real but is called as Reality?" I asked him an obvious thing but, I was too shocked to truly process it

"Yes, a reality may differ from one timeline completely." Zelretch explained

 

"Two realities are basically like two completely different and separate things. For example, your world has Quirks while some others may have Magic."

"While a reality is like, different timelines or parallel worlds, an example would be one where you had a quirk." He said looking at Izuku. "

"Thus both occur in the same world but in different timelines so, they're known as a single reality." Zelretch explained

"And a Multiverse?" Kacchan asked, intrigued at his explanation like I was.

"A Multiverse consists of Multiple Realities together who are inexplicably linked somehow." He said and didn't elaborate.

"But, an Omniverse is a collection of multiple Multiverses instead of Multiple Realities." he explained.

"Then-" I began "What's a Counter Guardian?" I asked him.

"A good question." He said smirking.

"A Dimensional Counter Guardian is someone who protects the Multiverse from threats that come from outside our Multiverse or Our Omniverse itself." He said.

"Our goal, is to ensure the continuation of all life in the Multiverse. Be it natural or artificial life." He said

"And you two-" he said ignoring our shock "Have some of the best potential I've seen to become a DCG".

 

"Excuse us." I said looking at Kacchan and we both fell onto our backs as our mind drifted into the darkness.

 

__________________

 

"They fainted." Zelretch said to himself. "It's to be expected."

"Bring them to the initiation site." He said to the DCGs that were around him and waved his hand as he teleported to the building in the centre of the city.

 

__________________

 

Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg

Spoiler

Zelretch

[collapse]

Tier:

2-B: Multiverse Level

Beings or objects that can significantly affect, create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.

Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg , commonly called Zelretch is the Head of The Dimensional Counter Force of Multiverse YH-2362. He is the strongest being in his Multiverse and someone who does whatever he wants on a whim.

He is the recruiter of 71st Division of the Dimensional Counter Force's current Division Leader Izuku Midoriya and the Vice-Leader Katsuki Bakugou.

1