Chapter 74: Money and the Ship, Both Resolved
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the party, Yang Xuan had Stana disguise herself as him while he rushed to the port. As expected, the hoverboard proved reliable, and with the Red Queen's navigation assistance, he quickly located the marked shipping container. He placed the 125 tons of gold inside and then returned to the hotel.

"Everyone, we've had our fill, so let's head to the container," Yang Xuan nonchalantly suggested.

A chime sounded.

Wide-eyed, the people dropped their cutlery.

"Yang Xuan, are you out of your mind? You've left over 100 tons of gold unattended in a shipping container," Elizabeth exclaimed in despair.

"Yeah, what's the issue?" Yang Xuan sipped his wine.

"Come on, let's hurry to the place where the cargo will be picked up," Elizabeth urgently called the driver.

Amid the commotion, everyone rushed to their vehicles and sped towards the port.

Yang Xuan remained calm, letting Stana drive leisurely towards the port.

Upon arrival, they found everyone staring blankly at the container.

"Aren't you all going to check inside?" Yang Xuan curiously asked.

Their faces displayed a greedy, madly ardent look, like a person lost in the desert who suddenly finds water.

"Yang, I've never seen so much gold in my life," Andrews said with teary eyes.

"The color of gold is really beautiful," Elizabeth added.

"Ha, it's just gold. If the goods are fine, let's make the transfer. By the way, John, where's the ship?" Yang Xuan urged.

As Yang Xuan inquired, the others began contacting their teams. Andrews, the most straightforward, transferred all his money into Yang Xuan's account. While they prepared for the transfer, Yang Xuan suddenly felt a mild stinging sensation on his skin. There was someone, about 400 meters away, using night vision binoculars to observe something.

"Stana, there's someone around 400 meters away. Bring them here," Yang Xuan whispered to Stana.

Stana scanned the area and swiftly returned with a person who looked dazed and had taken a heavy blow.

Yang Xuan walked over, stepped on the man's chest, and he groaned, releasing blood.

"Is this your person?" Yang Xuan asked the group of people in the container.

The others examined the man after Yang Xuan spoke. They did not recognize him.

"I've never seen him."

"Me neither."

"He looks a bit familiar."

"I don't know his name, but I saw him in the Eagle Expedition Team," Elizabeth said after a moment.

"The Eagle Expedition Team? What's that?" Yang Xuan asked, puzzled.

"A powerful organization in the black market, backed by the United States. We can't afford to offend them," John explained.

"Never mind, I'll take care of it. Whoever stares at me with hostile intent will face the same fate. Let's get the money settled," Yang Xuan said.

When Yang Xuan mentioned killing someone, it shocked the onlookers. Not everyone in the underworld was a cold-blooded killer; many groups focused on stealing data or trafficking illegal goods.

"Check if there's any problem, then proceed with the transaction. John, where's my ship?" Yang Xuan urged.

Everyone swallowed hard and started examining the gold.

"Did you find any issues?"

"It seems fine."

"It looks alright."

They all appeared satisfied.

"Great, that's done. Now, I'm waiting for the money to arrive," Yang Xuan said.

They all received their money transfers, and Yang Xuan called John about the ship.

"John, how's the ship transfer going?" Yang Xuan asked.

John was trembling, "All the paperwork has been completed. However, the ship will take some time to arrive. By the way, Yang, do you need us to arrange the crew for you?"

"No need. I'll handle the crew myself. Don't worry; I'm generous with friends," Yang Xuan patted John's shoulder.

"Let's earn together. If you need anything in the future, feel free to consult us," Yang Xuan said to everyone.

A burly Russian man approached Yang Xuan and asked, "This trade is done. Can you provide us with a weapons list? We have a mercenary group in the Middle East, and we urgently need a batch of weapons."

"No problem. I'll send you the arms list. I'll be heading out now. John, let me know when the ship arrives," Yang Xuan waved and left.

As he sat in the car, Yang Xuan's mind had already traveled to his villa. He needed to go to the martial arts world, as his body felt unbalanced due to the delay in breaking through. He decided to visit Gold Master in the martial arts world since he was more familiar and had a secret manual suitable for his Evil Buddha physique.

Finally, he arrived home. Yang Xuan opened the door and called out, "I'm back!"

To his surprise, the room was filled with women, undressing and trying on clothes. Yang Xuan swiftly lunged at the nearest woman, who had a voluptuous body and pushed her onto the bed.

"Ahh!" A shrill scream erupted.

Meng Meng burst out of the bathroom. "What happened? What's going on?"

Yang Xuan stood there bewildered as he realized that the women in the room were Stana, Natasha, Zhang Meng Meng, and Xu Qing.

Staring at the nearest one, Yang Xuan realized he had grabbed Meng Meng. He'd even squeezed her ample bosom a few times.

"Ah, what are you doing with me?" Xu Qing asked, her cheeks flushed.

Yang Xuan released her, embarrassed. Stana, hastily draped in some clothes, hurriedly left the room.

Yang Xuan glanced at the three women, who had different expressions, and felt helpless.

"Did you manage everything in just one day?" Xu Qing asked.

"I did, we've sold 125 tons, approximately 20 billion RMB," Yang Xuan boasted.

Meng Meng eagerly hugged Yang Xuan. "So, you mean we're going to get rich? Can I buy anything I want now?"

"Of course, once I surprise you all later, I'm preparing some marine outfits and equipment as gifts for you," Yang Xuan teased.

Yang Xuan was ready to provide a delightful surprise to his wives, who had joined him on a unique adventure.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0