Chapter 80: “Huan Shi Shui Ge” and “Lang Huan Yu Dong”
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene where the living turned into dust shocked everyone. Even Duan Zhengchun and Duan Yanqing showed signs of amazement.

Yang Xuan clapped his hands and said, "So, can we have a conversation now?"

Duan Yanqing composed himself and replied, "Your martial arts skills have reached an incredible level. Whatever you say is right. I have nothing to say."

Yang Xuan walked over to Duan Yanqing and whispered in a voice only the two could hear, "Outside the Tianlong Monastery, under the Bodhi tree, a messy-haired lady is there, and Kwan Yin has long hair."

"Who are you? How do you know?" Duan Yanqing was astonished. During the turmoil at that time, he had to disguise himself as a beggar to escape.

"That woman you had an affair with back then gave birth to a son, heh heh," Yang Xuan said.

Duan Yanqing was excited. A lifetime of turmoil and his physical disabilities tormented the former Crown Prince Yanqing countless days and nights.

"Why should I tell you? I don't like to force things. I prefer fair trades. Here's the deal: give me the secret manual of One Yang Finger, and I'll tell you," Yang Xuan said nonchalantly.

"Alright, if it's true, a mere One Yang Finger manual is nothing," Duan Yanqing said without hesitation, producing the manual.

Indeed, it was the secret manual for One Yang Finger, which he decided not to learn for now; he would revisit it when he had time.

Yang Xuan leaned in and said, "That woman from back then is now the Great Southern King of Dali, and your son is undoubtedly Duan Yu, who you've just kidnapped. Irony, isn't it? Duan Zhengchun, who gives others 'green hats' every day, is now reaping what he sowed."

Duan Yanqing widened his eyes and mumbled to himself.

"Duan Zhengchun, the matter is settled. I'm leaving. Where the mountains and waters meet, we may meet again. Farewell to the martial world," Yang Xuan mounted his horse and left before anyone could react.

Duan Zhengchun was left speechless as well. Both of them were of the same generation, so why did Yang Xuan call him 'uncle'? Strange.

Spoiler feels really good. Yang Xuan is a movie lover and often watches movies. Being a single guy, there's no one to share the thrill with, so he ends up becoming the spoiler king at his company, much to his colleagues' disdain.

Yang Xuan aimlessly rode his horse, exploring this ancient world with a tourist's mindset, an outsider's perspective. After half a month of traveling, he finally arrived in Suzhou.

Suzhou, he remembered, was known as Gusu, which was an excellent opportunity to visit Lang Huan Jade Cave. Though ordinary martial arts held little attraction for him now, they had benefits when it came to integrating various skills.

Yang Xuan planned to find a boatman. Since his powers were currently disabled, he needed a local boatman for assistance.

While inquiring around, he suddenly spotted a girl in a green dress. It was A'Bi. Yang Xuan lightly stepped onto her boat.

"Who are you?" A'Bi asked warily.

"Little girl, let's make a deal. You take me to the place where Mu Rong Fu and Li Qingluo are. I promise not to hurt you. Otherwise... heh heh heh," Yang Xuan pretended to be a pervert while eyeing A'Bi.

"Alright, as long as you don't harm me, that's fine," A'Bi agreed, though she was thinking of ways to escape.

"By the way, don't even think about running away. Look at the tree on the shore," Yang Xuan said. After speaking, he used the "Shao Shang Sword" to shoot a tree on the shore, instantly piercing it.

A'Bi opened her mouth wide. "Don't worry, I won't play tricks on you," she said. She instantly lowered her head and shifted from the boat to the tree on the shore. Even from four to five zhang away, it was amazing that he could shoot so accurately.

"Sir, we've arrived. This is Yanzi Dock," A'Bi said in a dispirited tone.

"Take me to Huan Shi Water Pavilion," Yang Xuan said.

"Sir, there's usually an iron gate locked there. You can't get in," A'Bi explained.

"When I tell you to go, you go. Believe me, I won't play tricks," Yang Xuan said, pretending to be menacing.

"Okay, I'll go. Is that not okay?" A'Bi replied, her eyes instantly welling up, looking pitiful. She quickly guided him to a more remote location.

As expected, Huan Shi Water Pavilion had a special iron door. It's really expensive.

Yang Xuan grabbed the door handle and, with a slight effort, ripped the entire door, including the doorframe, out.

"Let's go. You don't need an invitation, do you?" Yang Xuan said.

A'Bi, resigned, quickly suppressed her shock and guided him.

Sure enough, Huan Shi Water Pavilion had hundreds of martial arts secret manuals, and although most were low-quality common styles, they were still valuable. Yang Xuan was especially interested in the missing Shaolin 72 Arts, not to mention the Diao Zhuan Xing Yi and Can He Zhi.

Yang Xuan wanted to check a hidden room since the plot hadn't detailed it, but based on Jin Yong's usual narrative style, there should be a hidden room for antagonists. And, voilà! After randomly hitting and poking around the entire Huan Shi Water Pavilion, he found two secret manuals of the Mu Rong family behind a portrait of Mu Rong Longcheng.

Although he didn't plan to study them now, curiosity got the best of him. The first volume of Mu Rong's unique skills was decent, but it couldn't compare to Diao Zhuan Xing Yi. Yet, there was still an advantage to the quality of the Mu Rong's martial arts.

When he thought of leaving, he suddenly heard a familiar voice. Entering the room, he found Duan Yu and Wang Yuyan.

Wang Yuyan had her back to Yang Xuan, but even by just hearing her voice, it made people feel captivated. When Duan Yu and Wang Yuyan chatted, Wang Yuyan turned around with a smile on her face, and Yang Xuan saw her. He found her to be elegant, graceful, and beautiful, truly the number one beauty in the world.

To be honest, when it came to beautiful women, no man could resist them. But Yang Xuan already had four wives, and he hadn't figured out how to explain that yet, so having one more would be even more troublesome. Yang Xuan regretfully scratched his head. It was a fated meeting that covered a thousand miles, and when there's no fate, people won't meet, so he just went with the flow.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0