Chapter 83: Please Call Me the Spoiler King
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once everyone had gathered, Master Zhiguang began to reminisce and narrated the events of the ambush by the Khitan warriors 30 years ago. In the end, he also revealed the truth about Qiao Feng's parentage.

Qiao Feng felt a sense of despair as he realized that all the elders he had once respected were the ones responsible for killing his parents. He voluntarily stepped down from his position as the leader of the Beggar Sect.

"Hahaha!" Yang Xuan, who had been watching from a tree, burst into laughter.

"Yang Brother, excuse my gloom," Qiao Feng said.

"Qiao Brother, do you want to know who the ringleader is? Do you want to know who killed Xuanbei and Ma Dayuan? Do you want to know who the informant was?" Yang Xuan teased.

For Qiao Feng, the truth was more important than anything at this point. "Yang Brother, please tell me," he said.

"Qiao Brother, even though we've only known each other for a few hours, when I first met you, I intended to steal your Dragon-subduing Palms. However, after talking with you for a while, I realized you're a trustworthy person. I, Yang Xuan, don't steal from friends. Let's consider everything that happened today as a way to make amends for our first meeting without good intentions," Yang Xuan said.

Seeing the eager expressions of the people below, Yang Xuan's spoiler king attribute came to life.

"First, we need to know about a person: Qiao Feng's father, Xiao Yuanshan. He was a personal military instructor of the Liao Kingdom's Shan Army and had trained in martial arts since childhood. He was highly skilled and always advised Yelü Hongji against launching an offensive on the Song Dynasty. He even swore not to harm a Han Chinese. Do you understand now why you were spared?" Yang Xuan inquired.

"You're wrong, venerable. My head is yours. Qiao Feng can come to claim it at any time," Master Zhiguang said, expressing a desire for release.

"No, are you an idiot? Foolish or just mentally challenged? If the Liao Kingdom had used this as an excuse to invade the Song Dynasty, you, this dead monk, wouldn't be able to pay back a hundred lives even if you died a hundred times," Yang Xuan replied sternly.

Master Zhiguang still lived in the context of the martial world, considering the loss of life on both sides in such a scenario, which made him sink to the ground.

"Yang Brother, who is the ringleader then?" Qiao Feng asked eagerly.

"Don't be in a hurry, Qiao Brother. We need to start with the informant. Once you know the informant, you can naturally deduce the ringleader. The informant was Murong Bo, Murong Fu's father."

Qiao Feng's eyes turned red, and he asked, "Why did he provide false information, and was there a grudge with my father?"

"No grudge, Murong Bo probably didn't even know your father. But your father was a stumbling block for him. Think about it. Without a war between Song and Liao, how could the Xianbei Murong clan restore their power?" Yang Xuan joked.

At this moment, the crowd began to stir. It was undeniable that their curiosity was burning, but they couldn't guess the identity of the ringleader.

"Alright, you look tired. Here's a hint: we need to gather martial arts experts, and they must all believe in the informant. This person has a very high reputation. Even Wang Jiantong was willing to go. The starting point, as Master Zhiguang said, is Shaolin. Can you guess now?" Yang Xuan guided them.

"Could it be the Abbot of Shaolin?" Someone mumbled.

Instantly, the people began to discuss and debate, attempting to figure out the ringleader's identity.

Qiao Feng finally learned the truth about who was responsible for the last killing but lamented that Murong Bo had already died. However, the mystery surrounding Ma Dayuan and Xuanbei's deaths remained unresolved.

"Then, Yang Brother, how did Xuanbei and Ma Dayuan die?" Qiao Feng asked about a long-standing question with no answer.

"Xuanbei? There are only two people who could return evil for evil in this manner: one is Murong Fu, and the other is Murong Bo. Since you have no evidence to rule out Murong Fu, the answer becomes quite clear," Yang Xuan said frankly.

"But that's impossible. Murong Bo is already dead, and I even attended his funeral," Single Zheng spoke up.

"Idiot! Do you think that someone who knows the truth wouldn't go after the informant? Feigning death was an escape plan," Yang Xuan stated, looking at Single Zheng as though he were an imbecile.

"Regarding Ma Dayuan, tsk tsk, his death is indeed related to you, Qiao Feng," Yang Xuan pretended to be serious.

"Ma Dayuan's death was not caused by me. Qiao Feng is honorable and true," Qiao Feng insisted.

"I just said it's related to you, not that you killed him. Don't get agitated. Do you remember the time you saved everyone from the attack by the First-Rank Hall?" Yang Xuan inquired.

"Yes," Qiao Feng replied.

"After rescuing everyone, there was a woman who took a liking to you. Unfortunately, you have no clue about romantic matters, so you ignored her. This made the woman angry, and she tried every means to get rid of you. Coincidentally, she got her hands on that letter and wanted to expose your parentage. But Ma Dayuan disagreed, so she teamed up with her lover to eliminate Ma Dayuan. Such a wicked woman," Yang Xuan sneered.

At this point, the crowd began to buzz with discussions. There was no denying that their gossip-loving hearts were now burning with curiosity, trying to guess the identity of the ringleader.

"Alright, you all seem exhausted. Let me give you a hint. We need to gather martial arts experts who will believe in themselves. This person must have a very high reputation, so high that even Wang Jiantong would go. The starting point is Shaolin. Can you guess now?" Yang Xuan calmly guided the discussion, enjoying the feeling of being in control.

"Could it be the Abbot of Shaolin?" someone mumbled.

Instantly, the crowd fell into a state of noisy contemplation. Qiao Feng had finally discovered the identity of the ultimate culprit, but it was a pity that Murong Bo was already dead. However, the matter of Ma Dayuan and Xuanbei was still a thorn in his side.

"So, Yang Brother, how did Master Xuanbei and Ma Dayuan die?" Qiao Feng asked a question that had gone unanswered for a long time.

"Xuanbei? Only two people could return evil for evil in that way: one is Murong Fu, and the other is Murong Bo. Since you have no evidence to rule out Murong Fu, the answer becomes quite clear," Yang Xuan said plainly.

"But that's impossible. Murong Bo is already dead, and I even attended his funeral," Single Zheng said.

"Idiot! Do you think that someone who knows the truth wouldn't go after the informant? Faking death was a convenient way to escape," Yang Xuan remarked, looking at Single Zheng as if he were a fool.

"As for Ma Dayuan, tsk tsk tsk, his death is indeed related to you, Qiao Feng," Yang Xuan said, pretending to be serious.

"Ma Dayuan wasn't killed by me. I, Qiao Feng, am honorable and true," Qiao Feng stated.

"I only said it was related to you, not that you killed him. Don't get so worked up. Do you remember the time you saved everyone from the attack by the First-Rank Hall?" Yang Xuan inquired.

"Yes," Qiao Feng replied.

"After saving everyone, there was a woman who took a liking to you. Unfortunately, you have no clue about romantic matters, so you ignored her. This made the woman angry, and she tried every means to get rid of you. Coincidentally, she got her hands on that letter and wanted to expose your parentage. But Ma Dayuan disagreed, so she teamed up with her lover to eliminate Ma Dayuan. Such a wicked woman," Yang Xuan said, with a mocking tone.

Everyone turned their gaze to Kang Min, and Guanqing immediately felt something was amiss and exclaimed, "Who are you? Do you think that whatever you say is true? Fellow brothers of the Beggar Sect, this person is spreading lies, attempting to help Khitan's Qiao Feng. Let's kill him."

Upon hearing Guanqing's words, Yang Xuan lost his temper. He couldn't stand being accused without reason, and watching television shows always irritated him.

Yang Xuan released the internal force that supported his weight and jumped down from the tree. He weighed around 300 kilograms, and he plummeted to the ground in an instant.

With a loud crash, dust filled the air, and Yang Xuan's figure emerged from the dust cloud. He stood in front of Guanqing.

Everyone was in shock at this person's incredible physical strength.

"Why do you always jump out and interrupt me? Do you have the guts?" Yang Xuan yelled, especially during the last sentence.

As the words fell, Yang Xuan's fist had already turned Guanqing's head into fragments, and he used the North Sea Divine Art to absorb Guanqing's remaining internal energy and life force. It was a satisfying feeling, a sensation he hadn't experienced in a long time. In just a few breaths, Guanqing had turned into dust.

The crowd was in an uproar.

Tang Po nervously said, "Indeed, it's the Malicious Scholar Yang. He's truly evil."

Seeing the frightened expressions and hushed conversations of the crowd, Yang Xuan realized that he was probably becoming famous.

"The world's number one martial arts sect has been destroyed because of a woman who seduced a man. What a shame! I think even Wang Jiantong's coffin lid can hardly hold him down anymore," Yang Xuan sighed.

The members of the Beggar Sect finally realized what had happened and knelt down, begging for Qiao Feng's forgiveness.

Qiao Feng waved his hand and said, "No need for this. Now that we know the truth, I, Qiao Feng, am ashamed to stay in the Beggar Sect. This is goodbye. Yang Brother, I owe you a favor."

"You're too polite, Qiao Brother. I also find you likable. By the way, you'd better protect your mentor and your foster parents. Someone wants to kill them."

Qiao Feng immediately became alert and asked, "Who?"

"I never said your old man is dead, did I? Oh, here, take this. If you ever find yourself in need, press the button on top, and I'll come as soon as possible," Yang Xuan threw him a communicator and said half-heartedly.

Qiao Feng took the communicator with wide eyes and said gratefully, "Yang Brother, I can't thank you enough. Goodbye." As he left, he planted his staff in the ground.

"Uh, let me ask you all, do you still want this woman?" Yang Xuan pointed at Kang Min.

"Of course! We..." a hot-tempered Beggar Sect elder was cut off by another elder who covered his mouth.

"This woman can be dealt with as you see fit," a more astute elder said.

Good, good, very will be a person, Yang Xuan like smart people.

♥ If you enjoyed this chapter, and if you want to learn more, check out my Patreon. Unlock the latest content first.

Personal creation is not easy, your likes, attention, comments and forwarding is the motivation for me to stick to it.

0