01: In the beninnging of thime
195 9 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well that was rather goddamn awful experience” said a young man in his 20’s as he slowly getting up with one hand crutching his head and another on his back in pain. “Damn this hurts. Though I’m feeling less and less of it now” he said as he stood on his feet.

“Oh I’m sooo sorry about that but you didn’t have to curse me for it. How was I supposed to know you were gonna jump after her ? That’s on you really” An ethereal voice that’s neither male or female rang out in annoyed tone which made the young man jump in fright as he wasn’t exactly expecting an answer. A sudden one at that. 

“What the f !!! what !? Who was that !? Sheesh, don’t just suddenly talk out loud like that ! I could’ve died from heart attack you know ! and…” he trails off after looking around and not seeing who or even what exactly that replied to him. “…wait..where the hell are you ? Am I talking to ghost now ? Hahaha!” he laughed as he trying to lighten himself up. Until he starts to look around and couldn’t see anything. If this some dark sealed room, the floor being this bright certainly made no sense. Not to mention he can’t seem to find any wall or even ceilings for that matter yet he couldn’t see the sky or anything. All he could see was just endless darkness that seems to go on forever which added more into his panic. 

“..hahaaa..where the hell is the speaker ? Hell, where the hell even am I or what the hell even is this place ? Am I kidnapped or something ? Last thing I remember, I was saving a lady from being hit by some drunkard and now I’m kidnapped !? What ? Did you guys took me instead since I foiled some secret assassination attempt !? I don’t even-“ 

“Oh this hardly hell at all, Harry Di-pft-“ the voice loudly suppressed their laughter before calming themselves down to speak again. “..ahem, Harry Dickson. In fact it’s impossible for you to die of heart attack since you’re already dead. What’s the word you always use, ah yes. Omae Wa, Mo Shindeiru. If anything you’re the ghost here young man” said the ethereal voice again. The young man, Harry is now further confused and frightened but most certainly felt really angry as the voice clearly laughed at his unfortunate name. Not even caring that whoever it is somehow knows his name.

“Firstly, screw you. I heard that. Secondly, what do you mean I’m dead !? Who are you!? Why I can’t see you !? Show yourself goddamnit !” He yelled. Part of him hopes this won’t be a bad idea while other part of him is certainly regretting his decision. 

“Sure. I’ll show you. If this would cease your curses at me at least” Replied the voice. Before Harry could muddle over which part his wordings that had cursed this mysterious person that much, countless orbs of bright light flew up from the floor and starts to converge in front of him, forming into shape of a person. Well considering how many time Harry cursed to god for his name and his life, he certainly weren’t expecting to see one at all unless the god himself or herself or themselves wanted to punish him for all the cursed he had thrown in his life for his misfortunes. Especially his name.

<Wait> He thought to himself. <either I’m really hallucinating from blood loss or I’m seeing a form of a lady..with one hell of a body proportions at that> 

A light chuckles was heard. With an oddly different voice to it than before. A different person? Multiple people ? Guess he’s about find out. “You and your hells are truly inseparable are you? Fufu! I know you always said, (god I’m going to hell for this) but do you really wanted to go to hell that badly? It can be arranged. If that what’s you like” the voice replied in a much more deep, mature, feminine and lustrous voice. All his complaints and curses went down the drain. He swore that voice sounded exactly like the kind of voice he’d sell his soul to hear. Hell he would even request her to call his full name which he hates so much. But he pushed the rest of his thoughts aside as the person somehow figured out his thoughts. “Uuuh, i didn’t say anything”

“Fufufu. Silly boy..You didn’t have to say anything. I can read your mind like a very, open, book. Though I must say, Your preference is quite, interesting. To think your dream women is a beautiful older lady with such a lustrous seductive voice, with a body taller than yours that has pronounced muscles in right places. Oh you’re one naughty boy” The last sentence shocked him and definitely got a rise out him but what happened next spooked him even further and almost made him salivating at the sight. Though the fear kept him at bay. 

As she said it, the person forming in front of him start to appear exactly as she described. A brown skinned woman that’s a head taller than him, with well toned muscles on her arms, shoulders and legs with thighs that’s almost as wide as his head with the most mouthwatering part being her 8 packs of glistening Abs. Her hips is as wide as her shoulders with her waist being thinner and covered in muscles, creating the perfect hourglass figure without looking too skinny. Her face flows slightly curved downward into her chin, forming the perfect natural defined jawline that Korean girls would spend their lifesavings to obtain. She has sharp eyes with dark iris with some well placed small golden spots circling her dark gold pupil which have hint of white within it. Like having the sun surrounded by stars. Her eyebrows is thin, slightly tilting downward, forming look of confident women. Her thin puffy lips is coated by dark raven lipstick. Covering from her head to neck and flowing downward is a dark raven colored luscious hair that’s cut right on her shoulders, with her wide bangs flowing from above to the side that almost cover her right eye and a smaller bang flowing down to the left, cut just below her left eye. She’s ticking his every single tastes in women. 

Doesn’t help that her otherworldly outfit seems to be designed to accentuate her beauty to the max. A dark black sleeveless dress matching her hair color flows down thinly outward with golden flowery frills around her neck, wrapping itself so tightly under her larger than what he had seen chest that made the dress almost seems like a body paint due to how tightly it hug her body with same golden frills flowing upwards from the chest area, creating large a view her cleavage. The dress then flows down and around her waist, showing her muscular abs that looks like they could grind a rock into dust before converging again to form a front skirt that only covered her bottom enough to be famed the forbidden line while showing the side profile of her mighty peaches. The back of skirt is also similarly designed as the front. Decorated by the same golden flowery frills. 

Her legs is covered by a thin black nylon stockings that is held up by a garter belt that’s hidden within the skirt. Her feet is tucked in deep within a black boot with golden stitches. Its height stopped and surrounded her knees with straps holding the boot shut, clasped by golden buckles. On each arms is pair dark Raven evening gloves with golden flowery frills that decorate the fringes of the sleeves that goes all the way to her elbow. 

The view was very, divine. <Holy mommy, She’s a walking perfection. Goddess of beauty even!>. This sight made him so happy that he didn’t even mind whatever fate she might’ve planned for him if she did kidnapped him. He could die as happiest man of earth and wouldn’t complain a bit. Unless he’s already dead and god had sent his dream angel to pick him up to heaven. Which he hardly think was possible anyway. 

“Fufu. I’ll graciously accept your compliments. Though I’m not the goddess of beauty since she’s a different goddess. I am Hebe, the Goddess of Life. I governs all matter of lives within the world” She introduced herself to him.

<Ok. She’s definitely reading my head. Clean off. If her appearances is really influenced by my taste, she probably knows everything about me there is. Probably more than myself. Though I do wonder how is she not the goddess of beauty considering she took form that pulled everything from my tastes. Not that I’m complaining>

“Dear, this form is what humanely possible when all stars aligned perfectly at right place at the right time. If you even had a slight glance towards Goddess of beauty, your soul will wilt as she’s the very personification of beauty itself and nothing else will ever be as beautiful to you ever again. Not even your own soul integrity” 

“Ok. Never thought I’d be this grateful not being able to see The Goddess of beauty. Soo..am I really dead? Like you said?” Said Harry. With a sliver of hope that he might survive. 

Hebe frowned and look at him. “Yes. Unfortunately Harry, you’ve died in the accident. If it’s any consolation, you died immediately from the impact as you were hit on the head and your back” she said as she look at him with hint of sadness.

“Well that explains the headache and the back pain. Sigh…Shit. Well, at least I can rest easy knowing that I saved the lady. Did she get any injuries from that push? I hope i didn’t push her too hard during the heat of the moment” said Harry as he accepted his death since it weren’t in vain.

“That’s the problem honey. You see, she was meant to die that night. Not you. It was her time. In fact it was a punishment by god. Divine punishment as humans calls it”

“What !? WTF !!? What do you mean she was supposed to die that night!? Divine punishment- She’s a kind old lady that always spend her time to feed the strays on street! What could she possibly do to incur punishment by god !!?”

“Oh Sweetie” Hebe paused. Seems to be a wondering whether she should say it or not. 

Trigger warning, animal cruelty. No detailed description but just the act alone might be triggering so read the spoiler and skip to Nooo if you want

 

Spoiler

the old lady fed the strays, their very own kind purposely

[collapse]


“Sigh…” Finally Hebe took a deep breath and opened her mouth. “Honey, what she fed the strays were the most heinous of malicious meals. Haven’t you wondered where all the smaller ones had gone to? The kittens, the puppies ETC? Even if they left on their own, the smallest like newborns should’ve still be around yet not single one can be seen. Those poor creatures, she made them unknowingly became cannibal of their own kin” Said Hebe with visible sadness and disgust marring her otherwise beautiful face.

“Noo god! No god please no! No! No! No! Noooooooooooooooooooo!” Harry yelled the top of his lungs, kneeling down to all fours, bawling his eyes out. How could he not, he had traded his life for someone only to find out the person he saved was a monster in human skin. He died for her. He took her place when even gods decided it was her time to go. At this point, he much rather died from shock while pissing himself in fear thinking he was ran over by a slow tractor. At least he won’t accidentally save the wrong one.

“HaaaAAAAaaAAAAAaAAAAaAAAH!” He screamed again in frustrations. The biggest frustrations he ever felt. Bigger than even the time he was dumped by his childhood friend turned girlfriend over his name. In fact, Nothing could possibly top this forever. 

Hi. Welcome. Your amateur writer is here. Update completed and now moving to next chapter. Got tired of “the goddess” so I just decided to reveal her name early. Typing on phone ain’t easy but it’ll do. Sorry for that writing paused thing as I had sudden emergencies and in panic, pressed the publish button. Still learning how scribblehub work honestly. Thank you for checking out and reading my first delve into writing. I decided to stick around 1000 to 2000 words per chapter to not make it too long cuz even I can’t read all day. Feel free to leave your impressions and any suggestions for how to write this story better. Especially around pacing consistency. I have a few ideas myself that had I stol- Ahem, had taken inspiration from other writers. 😏 Obviously I’ll only use them as point of references but the writing styles, uses the symbols, character personalities and growth would certainly be helpful to learn from. Thank you for reading. Also i dropped this. I shall never write anything for another billion year. Hahahaha! Bye Bye ! /JK

2