Start of the journey
275 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-- Unknown Place --

[{ VOID }]

This is a place where no one is about to go. It isn't like no one knows about it. No, in fact, it is the opposite. Many want to go to this place because they know there is an unstoppable power there but no one is able to acquire it.

Those who know better have already given up. Because they know it will do more harm than good. Nobody is able to go to that place. It is said that 'that' place has a will of its own. Even if someone can get there he will not be able to live more than 1s there.

So, those who know about it don't dare to go there and also stop their family from trying. 

Even the strongest of the multiverse can only stay there for 1 minute and it is rumored that he was born with its power.

It's been several millions of years since then without any change but suddenly there is a disturbance in VOID. 

If you see carefully,  and when I say carefully I mean very very very carefully you could see a little movement in the middle.  If you don't focus you will lose it as it is the same color as the VOID. But after some time it returned to normal as if nothing had happened. 

If this was seen by anyone with at least the power of a normal God he\she would be able to understand that it is far from normal. Because it is the birth of a soul. Now that itself is not a big deal. There are many others who are born like this, they are strong from birth and get stronger over time. It's rare but not unheard of but seeing the birthplace of this soul, heck even seeing the place will give you chills.  

The God or any other being who sees it will scream like a madman because it's the VOID 'THE VOID' for fuckers sake!!

No one, thing, or being has EVER been able to survive there and NOW THERE IS A SOUL MOVING THERE LIKE IT OWNED THE PLACE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!

Deep breathe,  deep breathe.  Haa~~.

Anyway,  this is an unbelievable thing. VOID is a place that destroys everything, listens to no one, and digests everything but the same place is now in-a-like-forever is given birth to something and that is a soul.

If the Strongest finds out about it then he will use his every power to acquire it. Because if he is able to eat this soul he will be able to be able to become the owner of VOID. 

Unfortunately or fortunately, no one was able to see it. 

As for the VOID, it has been patiently waiting for something or someone to appear. Thankfully it doesn't have to wait for that long as after some time the same but with a little bigger size appears inside and again moves around like he owns this place. 

Well, he technically does. Tch, lucky bastard. I am so jealous. 

* VOID *

(??? Pov)

"ha ha ha.."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. It isn't every day you are run over by a truck inside your home and on the 24th floor. 

" That was an experience you don't get every day. Ha~."

After calming myself down I began to analyze my situation.

Oh, forgot to introduce myself. Can you blame me? I don't have the experience of death many times. 

Anyway,  My name was A#&%$? Strange I don't remember my name. I will ignore it for now. Back to the topic.  I was 23 years old, single. Lived in America, born in Bangladesh. 

My family was rich? That is all I could remember. I know they were my parents but I don't remember them. 

Liked: watching anime, movies, and playing football. I also like to stay fit and clean. Oh, almost forgot, I very much like sex. Disliked: rapists, those who have fun in killing, who hurt his family.  

My looks are 8\10. Black hair, gray eyes, sharp nose, and taller than my peeks. I also have six abs visible. 

I work in a company that sponsors mobile phones. I got a promotion recently and was thinking about marrying F%$.... Again can't remember.  Well, after that the track, and here I am. 

" Now that I focus on my surroundings all I see is white.  Oh, there is some color too but it vanishes as soon as it appears. "

I also noticed that I don't have any of my body parts. 

" I should be scared right now but I don't feel anything. Then again,  I didn't get scared since childhood. 

The only feeling I feel right now is like being at home. I think it's better than my mother's lap. Haha."

After joking around a bit I started to walk(?) in a direction.  After searching for something or anything that resulted in a negative I stopped. 

" How lo-"'

I was cut off in mid-sentence by a glowing screen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Congratulations,  you have been selected to be the host of the [Perfect Candidate] system.]


[This system allows the host to experience many lives in which the host will earn strength, experience love and hate, experience death and life, and many more.]


[The system also has an AI that will grow over time.]

------------------------------------------------------------------

As I calmly read through the screen without waiting for my reply another screen popped up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[The system will let the host reincarnate in a world in the body of the protagonist or another person that the host chooses. ]


[As the host has no karma or system points right now the host can only reincarnate in the body of MC in the world.]


[For the host to earn Karma points host will have to make the world characters a positive outcome in the end.


For system points host will have to complete the quest given by the system. Also, fear not as it will not force you to accept any quest. ]


[The available worlds are:


1. Baki.

2. History's strongest disciple. 

3. Lookisim.

4. Demon Slayer.


If the host doesn't select a world a world will be randomly selected. ]

------------------------------------------------------------------

" You are an impatient one, aren't you? Giving me so many nice offers and not even wanting anything back."

I smile a little.  

" Seeing the choices it is safe to assume that this system wants me to become strong. The question is what does it want from me? 

As far as I am aware I don't have anything that special about me or is there something about myself that I am not aware of?"

I started to think but nothing came to mind.

" Ha~. Forget it for now. I will think about it when I become stronger. The weak have no right to object."

' Even if I am able to figure it out it won't do any good. I will have to act cautiously from now on and if whoever gave me this system can read my mind then.....ha~.

Let's just hope I can be strong enough before anything happens. '

" First world is Baki world. If I go to this world I will undoubtedly be stronger but I don't want to go there. Sure there are beautiful girls but there are no rules. Maybe sometime later.

The second one is History's Strongest Disciple. It is a good world that has both beauty and a way to become stronger but it has its own problems. 

The third one is Lookisim. The Mc has an interesting ability to have two bodies and a Perfect Copy. But it has too much politics.  

The last one is an almost supernatural world. Oh well, it has many good women there so I am not complaining. "

I ran over the choices I had and thought of the best world for me. 

" Hmm, my 1st choice is History's Strongest Disciple, then Lookisim, and lastly Demon Slayer. 

Oh, there was an AI in my system, right? I should ask it's opinion. "

" Hello! System AI. Are you there?"

A cold voice ran in my head.

{ Yes, host. I am here. }

'Too cold for my liking. But beggars can't be choosers I guess. 

Besides, it said it will learn in time.'

" Which world do you think is the best world for me right now?

Also, can I call you Fridy?"

{ In my opinion,  if you want strength then Baki works would be the best, or Strongest Disciple could also work. 

And, yes. You can call me Fridy.}

" Hmm, you know what lest just leave it to random. Let's see what fate has for me. Hehe!"

" Also, Fridy is there any newbie gift in the system? "

{ Yes. There is a gift for you. Should I open it?}

" No. Not now. Open it when I get to the world. "

" Alright, Feidy start the system!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

[It is detected that the host didn't select any world. The world will randomly be selected.]


[ Reincarnation will now begin. ]

------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading that I felt something pulling my body(?) somewhere.  After one last glance at the screen, I closed my eyes(?) and gave in to the pulling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Reincarnation has been completed. World selection complete. ]


[ The world that the host reincarnated to is Demon Slayer. ]


[ Good luck to the host.(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)]

------------------------------------------------------------------

8