Chapter 1: Hello, Administrator
646 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Galactic Republic has ruled the galaxy for over 25,000 years. During these 25,000 years, the Republic has brought prosperity, abundance and security to the entire galaxy.
 
However, during its tens of thousands of years of history, the Republic has never established a centralized and efficient administrative system. Bureaucracy, oligarchy and loose political organization have turned the Republic into a huge bubble.
Grand, beautiful, colorful, but extremely fragile.
 
Compared to a country, the Galactic Republic is more like a loose alliance of sovereign planets, with countless hidden dangers buried beneath this striking veneer.
 
Starting from the most developed stellar area in the center of the Galaxy and extending outward, The Galaxy is roughly divided into the Central Ring, Inner Ring, Middle Ring, and Outer Ring. The planets closer to the edge of the galaxy are poorer and more backward, but also more numerous.
 
Among the countless contradictions in the Galactic Republic, the true underlying current is the contradiction between the poor and backward planets of the Outer Ring and the developed and rich planets of the Central Ring.
 
This is also the time when the contradiction between exploiters and exploited, and the forces of separatism, began to gradually increase.
 
But before such contradictions finally led the Republic to its doom, a massive spaceship descended on the Moddell Sector at the edge of the Galaxy, which will represent an unknown variable in the fight for control of this galaxy that is destined to be submerged. in the chaos.
 
 
"Fate has chosen you and you too must make a decision... Alan Taylor."
 
"The stars are burning, people are suffering, and billions of innocent people are dying... and now, fate has placed the opportunity in front of you. Do you choose to accept it or reject it?" A low and mysterious voice suddenly rang in my mind.
 
Alan Taylor found himself standing in the endless starry sky, gazing at the countless bright stars at his feet, "Am I here, dreaming? Accept? Accept what?" He raised his hands and put them in front of his eyes. It was a bit illusory, but also extremely real.
 
Suddenly, a huge battleship flew overhead. This battleship is so big that it is as small as an ant in front of the battleship. Countless cold cannons constantly adjusted their directions and then shot out a terrifying beam of light.
 
At some point another fleet appeared in front, and the two sides were engaged in a fierce exchange of fire. Countless laser beams instantly filled the entire space, splitting the originally calm starry sky into pieces.
 
The starfighters also began to take off, circling and fighting around the huge battleship like mosquitoes, and the fiery explosions continued to pass rapidly.
 
In-universe, all of this happens silently, but it's still too cruel to bear to watch.
 
The battleship above Alan Taylor was hit by heavy artillery, the outer armor was broken, and the flames began to spread. He could also clearly see the crew members who had been sucked into the void struggling desperately in the cold space.
 
"This is..." Alan Taylor looked at another fleet in the distance. These huge battleships had a triangular hull and a high tower on the bridge, and they were surrounded by countless H-shaped fighter planes.
 
A series of memories suddenly came to mind, "The TIE Fighter series. The Imperial-class Star Destroyer. This is... The 'Star Wars' space battlefield!"
 
Everything around him suddenly shattered like breaking glass and then disappeared, and Alan Taylor found himself back in the bright starry sky where he appeared at the beginning. However, looking down from here, he could clearly see that war was constantly breaking out on all planets and mushroom clouds of nuclear explosions were rising one after another.
 
"You have made a decision and fate will reward you," the low and mysterious voice sounded again.
 
"Hey! What decision have I made? I haven't chosen anything yet. Hey..." Before Alan Taylor could finish speaking, his entire body was absorbed by a force and everything around him began to shake. spin.
 
Oh... This feels terrible, like being thrown into the toilet and the flush lever being pulled.
 
"Hey! Let me go back..."
 
 
[Arrived at target galaxy, name unknown, coordinates unknown.]
 
[Starting the planet scan function. The planet has a diameter of 4,900 kilometers and orbits a gas giant planet with a rotation period of 18 standard hours and a revolution period of 402 standard days.]
 
[Atmospheric composition, level A2, suitable for human breathing. Main terrains, forests, mountains, savannahs, plains. Surface water coverage rate, 8%. The surface of the planet is native strata, with traces of violent crustal activity.]
 
[Conclusion: This planet is a planet that humans can colonize, but the scale of the planet is too small to meet the needs of social development. The overall grade is B+.]
 
[The hyperspatial core has experienced an unknown condition and has lost response. The mothership will not be able to jump until contact is reestablished. End cruise mode and begin the interstellar colonization process.]
 
[According to Chapter 7, Article 1 of the Interstellar Colonization Law, when the AI determines that the colonization process can be started, it must wake up the administrator, and the administrator will be fully responsible for the colonization work.]
 
[Wake up administrator, hibernation recovery program is running...]
 
[Hello, Administrator Alan Taylor.]
 
Hearing someone calling him, Alan Taylor woke up groggily and felt as if his brain had exploded.
 
The strong discomfort made him open his eyes suddenly, only to find that he was a white room and was lying in a glass cabin. Although it was narrow, it was very comfortable. White light from an unknown source outside illuminated the entire room, and under the omnidirectional lighting, even shadows looked blurry and difficult to see.
 
Some unknown instruments are placed in the room and are constantly controlled by automated robotic arms. There are also several pots with green plants placed in the corners to make the environment cooler.
 
There is no doubt that no matter where this place is, it will not be the Hotel where I fell asleep after being drunk.
 
"What's going on?" Alan Taylor muttered to himself, looking around him blankly, feeling confused for a moment.
 
[You are the administrator of this Mothership, Mr. Alan Taylor. During his hibernation period, he has completed the study of knowledge reserves related to administrators. Now that we have reached a habitable planet, decide whether to start the colonization process.] Came an elegant electronically synthesized female voice.
 
"Who are you? Where am I?"
 
[I am the central control computer of the Mothership. You are now in the living room of the mothership, and this is the medical room dedicated to the administrator. After regaining consciousness, head to the command bridge. If you need nutrition, you can request it at any time.]
 
"Mothership? What mothership?"
 
[This is a giant Mothership equipped with a hyperspace core, used for interstellar colonization. Information about the origin civilization has disappeared. Now this mothership belongs to you, and all residents and crew members have the greatest honor to board this mothership and begin this interstellar journey.]
 
[There are 600,000 hibernating residents on the mothership and 50,000 crew members who are also in hibernation. If a situation occurs on the mother ship, the crew can be woken up in order to best resolve the situation. All residents and crew members have been strictly selected and trained and have mastered different professions to better serve colonial work.]
 
[In addition, the mothership also has a giant embryo bank, containing 5 billion different frozen embryos. Through biotechnology, the growth time of embryos can be shortened to 5 years.]
 
[Now, the entire Mothership, and everyone within it, is at your service, Administrator.]
 
Alan Taylor's mind is still confused. First, he had a strange dream and the voice in it asked him to choose something. He then woke up and discovered that he had taken over a giant Mothership. Speaking of which, a mothership that can hold 650,000 people is not too small no matter how you think about it, right?
 
He struggled to get up and walked over to the mirror on the sink next to him. What he saw was a rather handsome young man, but his face was a little pale.
 
His face is still the same as hers, but it seems to have been very carefully maintained, his skin is much more delicate and he has trimmed his hair and even his eyebrows, giving him a very fresh look.
 
Wearing a white uniform, the large lapels are inlaid with gold edges. The material is soft and flexible, and almost weightless when worn on the body.
 
I... Transmigrated? That word resounded like thunder in Alan Taylor's mind. His previous life, his parents, his friends, everything, was gone and he arrived alone in this unknown world. The most important thing is, who knows what world this is?
 
Alan Taylor just wanted to calm down now. He looked up and saw the sink. He wanted to use cold water to sober up, but what he got was hot water at a suitable temperature.
 
He wanted to lower the water temperature, but he couldn't find the switch on the built-in sink. He suddenly became angry and hit the mirror of unknown material, making his palm numb.
 
He looked at his bloodshot eyes in the mirror and said. "Set the water temperature to cold water, no, ice water! You can do it, right? Computer."
 
[I am the central control computer of the Mothership; you can just call me the main brain. The water temperature has been adjusted, please use it slowly.]
 
He poured cold water on Alan Taylor's face, became more awake, and started connecting these things.
 
Obviously, there seems to be some connection between the dream I had before and my current time travel. The mysterious voice asked him to choose, regardless of whether he chose or not or was deceived, in the end the voice said that if he chose fate would reward him.
 
Is the reward just a transmigration?
 
So why did you choose me to come here? Alan Taylor thought back to the battlefield between the fleets in the universe that he experienced in his dream. It was obvious that the spaceships and battleships there were from 'Star Wars'.
 
Have I transmigrated to the 'Star Wars' universe? If true, in a universe where stars explode at the slightest disagreement, this mothership simply isn't good enough, no matter how you think about it. If it were those monster-like apocalyptic weapons of the later period, not even the Titans of 'EVE' could resist them!
 
What exactly is happening? Alan Taylor sat alone on the bed in the medical cabin, dazed, until his intelligent brain began to urge him.
 
[Administrator, an unknown accident occurred while the mothership was performing the hyperspace jump. Supplies are now very scarce so if your body has recovered, head to the bridge to take care of the job. If you still have physical problems, I will call the ship's medical staff immediately.]
 
"No need, let's go to the bridge now," Alan Taylor sighed, and stood up.
22