Chapter 6: Uninvited Guests
301 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hyperspace communication? These are intelligent creatures! And they can perform space travel!" Alan Taylor was shocked, "Main brain! Immediately locate the place where the communication was sent from, notify all fighters heading there, and hurry to seal the area! Lannik Cruz, you are in charge of taking command in the scene!" 

  

[Yes.]  

  

A transport ship carrying the marines took off into the air and flew in the direction indicated by the Main Brain.  

  

“Administrator, you are not feeling well, you should return to the Mothership as soon as possible.” A female resident said with concern.  

  

"I'm fine." Alan Taylor looked solemn and turned around and said. "Let's go, T-850, catch the person who sent the signal first." As he said this, he walked towards the apron. There was also a transport plane over there. The ship has just finished unloading its cargo.  

  

Following the guidance from the Mothership, Alan Taylor took the T-850 and several marines and quickly arrived at a somewhat deserted hill. The transport ship that arrived earlier had landed. At the entrance of a hidden cave, more than a dozen marines are blocking the entrance, sweeping a shuttle inside from time to time.  

  

These marines are equipped with Type 21 assault rifles. TThey seem very advanced, but they are still a bit out of date from the interstellar era. 

  

“How is the situation?” Alan Taylor went over and asked.  

  

"There are three people on the other side, but they have been hiding in the cave and refused to come out. They don't understand our language. It's difficult to catch them alive in this case." A marine said.  

  

Alan Taylor looked back to see the T-850 and said. “Go ahead, you must catch them alive.” 

  

Without saying a word, the T-850 grabbed a large metal box with cargo from inside the transport ship, threw it to the ground and it made a clang, then pushed the box forward with one hand at a speed that was not slow. 

  

A few incomprehensible yells came from the cave, followed by several red blaster beams. However, these blaster beams were all blocked by the boxes pushed by the T-850.  

  

Three people wearing explorer costumes were hiding behind the box and shooting continuously. They kept shouting and their voices seemed desperate. 

  

At this time, the T-850 suddenly stood up, lifted the metal box that was as tall as a person high, and smashed it with a bang!  

  

[Bang!] 

  

There was a loud noise, and rubble and broken cargo were scattered everywhere. The nearly one-ton cargo hit, and the scene was comparable to a grenade exploding. 

  

When the three people saw this scene, they quickly raised their hands and knelt down, and the shouting stopped abruptly. 

  

"Bring them back to the mothership to interrogate them and analyze their language. Then explore this fortress to see if there is anything useful." Alan Taylor ordered while rubbing his forehead. The Marines behind him immediately rushed forward like hungry tigers pouncing on food. Three armed men were pushed to the ground.  

  

Looking inside, this cave looks like a secret stronghold. It is dug very deep, and the entrance is very hidden. No wonder the previous preliminary detection did not find it. There are various goods, supplies and communication equipment piled inside.  

  

Alan Taylor looked at the blaster pistol that was thrown to the ground by the three people, recalled the feeling just now, and raised his hand. Then, a magical scene happened. One of the blaster pistols actually moved, and then flew over on its own as if it was caught by an invisible hand. However, it flew to the side and hit the T-850 in the forehead making a popping sound. 

  

The three people were even more frightened when they saw Alan Taylor's move. Their eyes were evasive and they did not dare to look at Alan Taylor. 

  

Bringing them out of the cave, they met another group of Ewok people attracted by the sound of gunfire on the road. Alan Taylor pointed at the group of small bear-shaped and asked the three of them. "Ewok?"  

  

Even if there is a language barrier, there will still be no difference in the pronunciation of this noun.  

  

The three of them nodded hurriedly, fearing that something terrible would happen if they nodded slowly.  

  

Alan Taylor pointed to the ground under his feet again, "Endor?"  

  

The three of them nodded again. One of them seemed to realize what Alan Taylor was asking, so he pointed at themselves and said: "Corellia!"  

  

Then he drew an arc in the air and said: "Tatooine!" 

  

Finally, he drew another arc, pointed at the ground and said: "Endor!" 

  

'So, they mean they started from the planet Corellia, passed through the planet Tatooine, and finally arrived at the planet Endor?' Alan Taylor curled his lips.  

  

But now we need to go back to the Mothership. Since we have confirmed that we are in the 'Star Wars' world and have captured a few people, there is no time to look at the scenery. We must confirm the current year.  

  

He returned to the Mothership, then imprisoned the three people and let the Main Brain arrange to analyze the language. Alan Taylor came to the main seat of the command bridge and sat down. After thinking for a while, he opened the list of people who could be awakened. He really needed help now. 

  

Open the elite level characters and find that there are already many people who can be awakened. Among them are a few elite biologists. Their requirements are a livable planet with a complete ecological chain for research, and then a simple laboratory with better living conditions than workers.  

  

After finishing familiarizing, himself with the elite list, he woke up the biologists, and asked them to go to the medical room first. After receiving a complete physical examination, they came to the bridge to explain their work. And finally, they took the experimental equipment and boarded the transport ship to go to Dawn Planet. 

  

These biologists will begin studying the structure of the biological chain on Dawn Planet to ensure that fields cultivated by humans are not easily affected by the environment. If not, they will also need to find suitable crops locally. In addition, there are experiments on whether livestock such as pigs, cattle and sheep can survive here, and research on whether any local creatures can be used as meat.  

  

There are many similar jobs, so Alan Taylor awakened an expert in management and colonial construction from among the elite to serve as an assistant.  

  

Soon, a woman in her 30s walked into the bridge and saluted Alan Taylor: "Hello, Administrator. I am Daphne Clement. According to your appointment, I will assist you in the construction of the colony. Please give me some time, after understanding the current progress of colonial construction, I will immediately start preparing new plans." 

  

According to the information in the database, Daphne Clement has been responsible for refugee resettlement and post-disaster reconstruction work in disaster areas and has great experience in this regard. Once, a certain area was hit by a powerful tornado and was almost completely destroyed. She and her team worked almost non-stop, from the settlement of tent areas, to the distribution of disaster relief items, then to the construction of temporary housing, and finally to the reconstruction of towns, almost everything was done single-handedly, and the work was done very well.  

  

Her awakening conditions are actually not very high, as long as she has sufficient material supplies and enough manpower. In fact, to sum up, ordinary-level characters require almost no conditions, and elite-level characters are relatively easy to meet, while master-level characters need a stage that can give full play to their abilities. 

  

This is how interstellar colonization is, after all, it is a matter of crossing the river by feeling the stones. If no one knows how to build an interstellar colony, then find someone who knows how to rebuild a town. Anyway, the process is similar, and Daphne Clement is like this. 

 "Okay, thank you for your hard work. Please start working." Alan Taylor replied with a smile, "I will open the awakening authority for ordinary residents to you. The awakening work for less than 100 people does not need my consent. You are ours ’s first chief executive.” 

  

"Yes!" Daphne Clement smiled and bowed to Alan Taylor, and then said, "I still have some people in my personal team. I hope they can be awakened to help me."  

  

Alan Taylor waved his hand, "I told you that the awakening work for less than 100 people does not need my approval. In addition, the five civilian staff who have been working here before will also be assigned to you, and you will be the leader to form an administrative department." 

  

"Understood."  

  

After Daphne Clement started working, Alan Taylor sat down again and asked the Main Brain to open an editable interface for him and draw a vertical line on it. Several words were written on the vertical line from top to bottom.  

  

At the top, the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire are in conflict with each other. There is a long section in the middle where only the Galactic Republic dominates the galaxy.  

  

Then continuing on, the Galactic Republic split and the Confederacy of Independent Systems opposed each other. Alan Taylor later labeled it the First Galactic Civil War. 

  

Further down, a cross is placed on the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems respectively, then they become the Galactic Empire that dominates the entire galaxy. 

  

In the end, the Galactic Empire split again, and the rebels turned against each other, which he labeled here as the Second Galactic Civil War. And a ball was drawn here with the word Endor, which is now the Dawn Planet, and a cross was drawn on it. This is one of the main battlefields.  

  

This is the timeline of the main plot of the 'Star Wars' universe, and then Alan Taylor drew a big question mark next to it. Since there are no traces of war near the Dawn Planet, it means that the current time is before the second galactic civil war. But even this covers a long period of time.  

  

Alan Taylor took a deep breath and looked at the interface with serious eyes. Now, what era are we in? 

12