Chapter 47: Mountain Demon (1)
92 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47: Mountain Demon (1)

 

The mountain right now is in chaos. Corpses of Bai Kingdom soldiers and martial artists are everywhere. A group of people are running in a dense mist.

 

“Quickly run; the demon is here!”

 

“How can we escape the mist that is everywhere?"

 

“Help AHHHHH!” A scream can be heard inside the dense mist.

 

At first, people are excited when the criminal is found; after that, a dense mist appears, causing confusion, and then it is a massacre.

 

“Keep running; as long as we get out of the mist, we will be safe!"

 

“I surrender; I am not from the Bai Kingdom army!” One of the martial artists shouted and knelt on the ground. However, his eyes were wide because a blade qi decapitated his head. “Why?” That is the last word he utters before dying.

 

“Run!” The people who wanted to surrender when they saw their comrades get killed ran even faster.

 

“Stop!” A martial master from the army flew and rushed toward the mist. However, the attacker has already disappeared. “Damn it!” He had been running around the mountain to kill the criminal. However, every time the criminal manages to escape using the mist,

 

Inside the army camp, the general frowns after hearing the report. Each day, the criminals will attack the soldiers and martial artists on the mountain. People start calling the criminal a mountain demon because he will kill everyone without discrimination.

 

“General, should we call for reinforcement?” The soldier is scared.

 

“No, why is there dense mist on the mountain?"

 

“We don’t know; it suddenly appears."

 

While they are talking, the Bai Kingdom army's martial master returns and reports what happened.

 

“Senior Huang, can’t we do anything to trap the criminal?” The general asked.

 

“The criminal is also a martial master, and the mist makes it even harder to trap him.” Huang Ning is also helpless to do anything.

 

“We need bait." The general said:

 

“How about we use a courtesan to lure him?” The soldier suggested.

 

“Do you think he is stupid?” The general shakes his head.

 

“We can try; it’s not like we will lose anything.” Martial masters are still humans and still have human desires.

 

“I think it is even better if we disguise a female martial artist as a courtesan and ambush him.” The general said:

 

After finishing making out the plan, they start to search for female martial artists to become the bait.

 

-

 

Zou Jie, after fleeing from the martial master, searches for other people on the mountain and holds a martial artist's neck.

 

“Please. spare me.” The martial artist struggles to speak, but soon his eyes bulge and he stops breathing.

 

Zou Jie releases his hand, and the lifeless body falls to the ground. He doesn’t feel anything after killing so many people. It’s not much different than killing the thugs and bandits. However, after killing so many people, his body is emitting a murderous aura.

 

“It’s still not enough.” He jumps up the tree branch without using any qi to find his next victim.

 

Not far from him, there was a group of people wearing blue Taoist robes. He flew toward them at a fast speed.

 

“Should we leave the mountain?” A young disciple spoke warily because he had heard many deaths before entering the mountain.

 

“Why are you scared? The criminal is just one person, and Elder Toa is here. He can kill the criminal easily.” The senior disciple flattered and gazed at the middle-aged man with a long black beard.

 

Tao Jing doesn’t say anything, and he strokes his beard. They are from the Azure Crane Sect and come here for training and experience. His job is to protect the disciple. Although he hears the news that the criminal is a martial master, he is not afraid.

 

Azure Crane Sect is one of the representatives of the martial alliance. Their strength can even rival the top martial arts sect on this continent.

 

Toa Jing stops moving and gazes at the woods because he senses a murderous aura. “Everyone stay here.” After saying that, he leaped toward the woods.

 

“Should we follow?”

 

“No, it might be a criminal; if we go there, we will only cause trouble for the elderly.”

 

Toa Jing soon saw a skinny, tall, middle-aged man fly toward him. “It’s him.” Before coming here, he had already gathered information about the criminal. Toa Jing draws his sword and gets ready to fight.

 

Zou Jie frowns. “Another martial master.” His mission is to kill a thousand people, and because of that, he doesn’t need to risk his life fighting a martial master.

 

“Surrender now, and I will leave your corpse intact!” Toa Jing warns that he is confident enough to kill the criminal. Even among martial masters in martial alliances, his strength is among the top 100 strongest martial masters.

 

Zou Jie's figure turns blurry and disappears from sight.

 

Toa Jing smiled; he had fought many assassins who had similar techniques. The martial master is sensitive to movement and killing intent.

 

“AH!"

 

“Elder help!"

 

“Elder!"

 

Suddenly, Toa Jing heard a scream coming from behind him. “You Bastard!” He has been careless in thinking the criminal target is the sect, disciples. He channels his qi and flies toward the scream. However, it was already too late; most of the Azure Crane Sect disciples who came with him were already lying on the ground. A sword had pieces in its heart or neck.

 

"Elder, save me!” An Azure Crane Sect disciple with bloody clothes is crawling toward him.

 

Zou Jie walked toward the crawling disciple and wanted to stab him from behind.

 

“Stop!” Toa Jing is furious and lunges toward him. How is he going to explain this to the sect leader and other elders?

 

Both of their swords clash, and Toa Jing notices that the criminal doesn’t use any qi.

 

Zou Jie leaped back, and his body became blurry and disappeared.

 

“Everyone gather near me!” Toa Jing is preparing to launch an attack.

 

This time, Zou Jie has left the area; it's becoming more difficult to find martial artists because the majority of them have fled the mountain. According to his estimates, he had killed over a hundred people. He doesn't want to kill the innocent villagers, and he has a feeling something will punish him if he does.

“My body is fine, but my mind is getting tired. Should I go to town to relax?” Zou Jie smiles. He still has a lot of time; there is no need to rush.

 

After a while, Toa Jing calmed down. It looked like that criminal had left.

 

“Waaaa!” One of the disciples cries; only a few of them survive, while the rest have already died.

 

“Let’s bury them.” Toa Jing can only come back later to bring their corpses to cremation. He also needs to report this to the sect. He needs to take revenge.

 

-

 

Time passed, and in a busy restaurant, there were many martial artists who came to the town near the mountain to fish in troubled waters.

 

"Brothers, I am telling you, if you go, you will die."

 

“I don’t believe he is that strong.”

 

“I had seen him with my own eyes; he is a martial master. No, a demon wearing human skin; he slaughtered people like an animal.”

 

The people who wanted to enter the mountain to catch the criminal became wary, and it was useless if they died before getting the reward.

 

Zou Jie, disguised as a chubby merchant, was listening to their conversation. It looks like he needs to find a way to make more people enter the mountain. Attacking the Bai Kingdom army camp directly is dangerous since he doesn’t know how many martial masters are in the army.

 

“From what I heard, the criminal doesn’t have any internal qi.”

 

“You mean; he is an external martial artist.”

 

“Yes, according to the Azure Crane Sect elder.”

 

Zou Jie shows no reaction; his body is comparable to that of a martial master. That is why he does not always use qi, and when he does, there is no witness. Because they will die as a result of the qi attack.

 

“That means we can win."

 

“Yes, we just need to gather more people."

 

After finishing eating, Zou Jie leaves the restaurant. It looks like he just needs to wait until the mountain has more people before starting to kill again.

 

Red Flower brothel

 

Madam Feng is sitting and sighing. Ever since physician Zou left the Bai kingdom, she has been bored. Zhu Shi suffered from syphilis and was already completely cured, thanks to physician Zou.

 

“Madam Feng, there is a customer."

 

“Please wait a moment.” Madam Feng's gloomy face turned cheerful. Although she feels sad, she needs to work.

 

When she arrives, a chubby man is already sitting on the table, waiting.

 

“Young master, what kind of woman do you want?” Madam Feng asked flirtatiously.

 

Zou Jie gazes at the voluptuous, middle-aged woman. “You.” He doesn’t know why; he feels that he has seen her before. However, he can’t remember.

 

Madam Feng is stunned at first but quickly says. “Sure, please follow me.” To think she would find another man who had the same taste as physician Zou.

 

Soon they arrive at the room.

 

Zou Jie can’t wait any longer and kisses Madam Feng's soft lips.

 

“Sir, calm down.”

 

Without waiting for Madam Feng to take off her clothes, Zou Jie carries Madam Feng toward the bed.

 

At first, Madam Feng thought everything would be over after five minutes, but she was wrong. For the whole day, a sound of moaning and begging to stop can be heard inside the room.

 

 

4