Chapter I
93 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{??? POV}

 

Life is long, hard, and painful. It's hard to tell what will happen and even harder to tell when you will die. I could always tell when I would die sometime soon. I was only 13 when my mother killed me. It was really painful but that was not too surprising. I lay in the sea of darkness, with no voices, nothing there, just blackness. 

 

‘This is nice, so warm !’ I thought to myself it was nice nothing to bother me, just a nice place to sleep forever.

 

 ~Making a body that stays warm naturally~

 

‘Ha, that sounds nice, a body that is warm all the time but never too hot.’ I thought to myself not thinking that I heard anything and thought it just was my head playing tricks on me.

 

~Making a body that can’t overheat.~

‘That sounds like something for anime or something like that. Just had some magic and that would be perfect.’ I reached out into the blackness. 

 

~Making a body that can use magic.~

 

‘Just to think of a new land full of dragons breathing fire!’ 

 

~Added skill ~Fire Control [C] ~ and ~Earth Control [C] ~  

 

‘Then dragons fly in the sky. And overpowered stats!’ 

 

~ Making a body with strong stats and a body that can use ~Fly [F] ~

 

‘Just to think there might be a world like that!’

 

~Finding a world…World found!~

 

‘Hehehe…What?’ That was all I could think of for doing anything.

 

“OW ow ow…Where am I? Why is it so bright?” I yelled out loud I looked around I was in somewhat of a cave and there was a big opening that was a big forest it was full of birds it was so pretty. I liked it. It was peaceful and it looked as if it just stopped raining.

 

I looked around down at myself there was a tail around me along with wings. I looked at a small buddle not too far from me from the looks of it I had white hair that was about down and I had gold eyes. 

 

“Man, I look hot!” I yelled looking at the water There was a small cloth I put it around my body I looked like a small fluffy white dragon wow. I sat down and looked around then I saw 2 big birds. Both heading right to where I was. Great.

 

‘Hehehehe nope!’ I head back it is the cave There was a small place for me to hide it was nice and warm for some reason I don't get why tho. I felt the wall to try and find out what was making it so warm but the sound of the 2 thumps got me out of my mind.

 

I looked over there were 2 big dragons about 5 meters tall (15 feet tall) landed right by me. One of them was a dark red color with amber eyes and the other was brown with white eyes. 

 

‘Well, that's 100% terrifying you know!’ I thought looking up at the two of them.

 

{Flare POV}

 

“Hay Hex where is the small egg?” I said looking at my loving husband Hex

 

“What do you mean the egg should be-” Hex said looking over at the broken egg.

 

“Why is it broken?!” I roared.

 

‘Did someone attack and hurt by baby oh no!’

 

“There is only one way they hatched Flare!” Hex said grabbing my shoulders.

 

“Oh no what if they left the cave!” I roared starting to freak out.

 

“Shot I will look outside you check the cave,” Hex said standing at the doorway of the cave.

 

“Right!” I looked around in basic places I looked over at the small bed that I made for the new baby there were fire runs that would make the small bed warm up. I looked down into it and saw white hair gold eyes brown and red wings horns and tail. She looked scared why was she terrified of me? 

 

‘I am new to her as well I am a lot bigger than her poor thing.’ I looked down at her. She was a lot smaller than me about 5 times smaller. (15 feet tall)  

 

“Hex I found her!” I roared to him he popped his head outside the cave and looked around for what is now our new child.

 

0