Prologue: The beginning of change
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤPrologue

ㅤㅤThe beginning of change 


On a bright morning, we can hear the sound of birds chirping, then sunlight shining on the beauty of the morning, at Susuzen High School, in the classroom on the 3rd floor, sunlight shines into the classroom through the window that leads directly to the garden. A student sits in his chair, the student's bench is located to the right of the wall where the wall has a window that leads to the garden, the window is not too high, if we compare it with an adult who is around 20 years old then the height of the window is between the stomach and chest adults, by just sitting on a bench, students can look out the window and see the school garden because that is what makes the students illuminated by the light of the morning sun.

In the classroom, a student is sitting in a chair near the window, the student is seen playing a game with his game console, it looks like the student is playing a game similar to Mario Bros, even though the sunlight is shining on the student, he doesn't seem to care. and remained sitting in his chair while playing the game, he looked very serious about playing the game

"Good morning Shinoyama Yuuji" (Nagisa)

While the student was enjoying playing the game, suddenly he was greeted by a girl who had just entered his class

"Ouh Is you Akira Nagisa, good morning too" (Yuuji)

Shinoyama Yuuji is a student at Susuzen High School, he is around 16-17 years old, he has black hair and blackish brown eyes, then Nagisa, Asaka Nagisa is quite a beautiful student, he has long and blonde hair, he is beautiful with blue eyes, he looks like Another 17 year old girl, but what sets her apart is her chest which is quite big so it makes Nagisa have a special charm.

Yuuji greeted Nagisa, his face looked at Nagisa for a moment and then not long after he looked away and continued playing his game, but when he continued playing, without realizing he had lost the sound of "game over" which suddenly appeared from Yuuji's game console, Yuuji's mood changed, he stopped playing, he yawned, then fell asleep, he put his head on his arms as a pillow for his head and put it on his desk.

After that, Yuuji greeted him, Nagisa went to his table, Nagisa's table was to Yuuji's right, then to Yuuji's left there was a wall with a window that could look out onto the garden, so that every morning, sunlight always shone on Yuuji, even so, Yuuji didn't really mind it.

Nagisa then sat at her desk, she then took her books from her bag and put them on her desk.

"Oh yeah, Yuuji, have you finished your homework? Didn't you forget to do your homework? Because today we have to hand in our homework to the teacher, so have you done it?" (Nagisa)

After hearing what Nagisa said, he woke up from his sleep and stood upright, then he turned to Nagisa with a smiling face, but the smile looked forced and gave the impression of worry while scratching his head, seeing the look on Yuuji's face, you could definitely guess that he was hasn't done his homework

"Hehe, I haven't done it yet, can I see your homework Nagisa?" (Yuuji)

Nagisa sighed after hearing the answer that Yuuji gave, because Nagisa had expected that Yuuji would answer like that

"Hufff~, I expected you to answer that, you're always like that, can you at least do your own work once in a while?" (Nagisa)

Nagisa's face looks tired because Yuuji always forgets to do his homework which means he always has to give his homework to Yuuji

"Please Nagisa, you are the only friend I can rely on, so please let me see your homework" (Yuuji)

Yuuji clapped his hands to beg Nagisa so that he would give his homework to Yuuji, Nagisa who saw Yuuji's plea melted.

"Okay I will give you my homework but I have a request, can you do it?" (Nagisa)

"Request? Of course, then what is your request?" (Yuji)

"Tomorrow and onwards, you must try to always do your assignments, you must promise to pay attention to the teacher when the teacher is teaching and as much as possible reduce your playing games, this is for your own good, so that you don't always laze around and don't always depend on other people. other" (Nagisa)

After hearing Nagisa's request, Yuuji immediately said okay without thinking

"That's it? OK, I'll do it, so don't worry Nagisa, then now, can you give me your homework?" (Yuuji)

"Okay, since you promised, I will give you my homework" (Nagisa)

Nagisa took his homework and gave it to Yuuji so Yuuji could do his homework.

Yuuji took Nagisa's homework then he thanked Nagisa

"Thank you Nagisa"

"OK then, it's time to do my homework" (Yuuji)

After taking Nagisa's homework, Yuuji prepared his books on his desk, he then did his assignment using his pen, by looking at the answers in Nagisa's book, it turned out that his homework was a math assignment. And mathematics is a subject that Yuuji hates because it's so complicated.

When Yuuji was about to write a word in his book, suddenly the school bell rang, indicating that it was time for class to start. The students who were in the school garden, in the classroom hallway and the cafeteria, they all entered their respective classes, slowly Yuuji's classmates who were outside the classroom began to arrive and sit in their respective chairs, now they just had to wait for the teacher to enter. have arrived and sat in their respective chairs, now they just have to wait for the teacher to enter.

Yuuji is currently in a serious condition, he doesn't seem to have time to do his homework, his face looks panicked and worried, but, he sighs, it seems he doesn't care anymore, he already knows that the teacher will arrive soon so he had given up, he then returned Nagisa's book.

"Nagisa, I'm returning your book, I won't do my homework, I've given up, besides the teacher will come soon, so I won't have time to do it, Thank you" (Yuuji)

Seeing Yuuji not doing his homework and returning his book, Nagisa became a little confused but even so, Nagisa still took his book back, he went to the teacher's desk carrying his homework book, he then put his book together with another student's homework book, Yuuji. who was sitting in his chair could only watch his classmates collect their homework at the teacher's desk because he hadn't done his homework so it was useless for him to collect his books.

Not long after, outside Yuuji's classroom there was a teacher visible through the window on the door. The teacher did not enter the class. It seemed like the teacher couldn't come in for some reason, but strangely, several minutes had passed but the teacher had not yet entered the classroom.

Suddenly there was the sound of a chair shifting and a student with long, pink hair stood up from her chair

"What is the teacher doing outside? Hasn't the lesson started? Several minutes have passed. But why hasn't the teacher entered our class yet? I think I should reach the teacher" (Suika)

"Don't worry Suika, in my opinion, maybe the teacher just had a problem so the teacher didn't come in, so just relax." (Ayato)

She is Suika, Nazuhara Suika, She is Yuuji's class president, he always pays attention to the rules and always obeys the rules, he is one of the smartest students and the one who answered Suika's question is Tendou Ayato, He is the vice class president, he likes to laze around but his intelligence is truly extraordinary, he can solve various problems that other people cannot solve, when compared with Suika, Ayato is superior to Suika.

Suika, who was still confused about why the teacher hadn't come into the classroom yet, she then got up from her chair and went to the classroom door where the teacher was outside the door, Suika walked towards the classroom door, all the students in the class watched and saw Suika who was going towards the door. , when Suika almost grabbed the handle of the classroom door, suddenly the classroom floor displayed a strange shining circle making all the students in the class panic and shocked. The light from the circle was so dazzling that it made all the students close their eyes, including Yuuji, because the circle of light was shining brightly and was very dazzling.

“What the_” (Yuuji)

Didn't have time to talk, in an instant, all the students in the class disappeared at the same time as the circle disappeared, the class looked empty even though the furniture was still there but the students in the class were gone.

Auhtor: This is my first novel, so sorry if there are some word errors because my English is still not good so I rely on Google Translate, 

3