Chapter 4: Shimura Danzo and First Class.
104 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the edge of the village.  

Underground Base of Root. 

"Reporting, Target Jin started his academic studies" Fū reports to a person covered in bandages. 

"Keep an eye on him. Make sure that you learn and can imitate him. I had plans for him, plans to control the jinchūriki without the need of using force" the old man declared looking at Fū. 

"Yes, Danzo sama" salute, Fū vanishes and resumes his task. 

Looking at the place where his subordinate is, Danzo closes his one eye while holding a form about the said mission, Titled: Jinchūriki Befriending! 

"Don't resent me, Hiruzen. I am doing this for the sake of the village" Danzo whispered tapping his cane at the floor. 

...

Danzo, full name, Shimura Danzo. He is known by the higher-ups as Konoha's Elder and the Leader of Roots. 

After failing to become the Third Hokage, he requests his friend to build his organization which will act as the shadow of Konoha. 

Called, Roots. 

With Konoha known as the Tree, he will be known as Roots lurking at the darkest part of Konoha doing unfavorable missions, and unspeakable acts, like assassinations, infiltration, and controlling things. 

They also act as the dagger for the village for those who only show their distaste and hatred to the village. 

Now, he also started to make plans to eradicate the founding Clan, Uchiha. He wanted to kill them, including innocent children and Uchiha civilians. 

He is ready to manipulate Shisui Uchiha but he needs to prepare a backup, Itachi Uchiha. 

With them controlling each other, he can manipulate one to kill the other if one seems loyal to Uchiha and disobeys his command.  

...

Jin and Naruto walk toward the notice board to see where they are going to attend class. 

As they looked through the names, Jin found his name in Class 4 Grade 1. 

Looking at the long list of names, he found that they were civilians with no ninja background and orphans. 

"I found which class I am going to attend" he made his way to the back and sat with his friend, Naruto who also returned to the back after getting his name. 

"Me too. I stuck with some children with prestige backgrounds" Naruto also says, drowning when he couldn't find his friend's name beside his. 

'This means, Naruto is from a ninja parents or someone respected' When he heard that, Jin immediately thought. 'Not only that, he seems to have the uncanny appearance of the Fourth Hokage. No, he is the spitting image of the Fourth Hokage' 

Looking at his friend, Jin began to connect the dots. Firstly, they had two shinobi hiding in the dark protecting the boy. 

He also sees the monstrous talent that is budding thanks to Guy sensei and his friend's intervention. 

Not only that, Naruto seems more attentive than what is shown on his goofy face. 

He always has a knack for persuading someone with his talking jutsu to hit the softest spot of anyone but never shows it to those he deems bad, in his book. 

...

"Well, seems like we had different classrooms. Lucky for you, the one who deals with the classification as the foresight to separate me from you, I will overshadow you with my intellect and strength" Jin, smiling at Naruto with eyes screaming, "I am superior to you" 

"What? For real? I didn't know that the teacher had some kindness to protect you from my genius and awesomeness! Damn! What sin" Naruto shouted in surprise then sighed pretending to feel touch while his words indicated otherwise. 

"Eh, Enough talking. This year, I will be the First Place Holder in the Exam, Physical Combat, and Theory" 

"Eh, what so good about that? I will be First Place with all Three subjects, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Theory!" 

"Then, I'll make it five, Bukijutsu, taijutsu, Theory, Shurikenjutsu, and Handsomeness!" 

"Eh, I"  

Ring! 

Suddenly the bell rang, causing their discussion to pause, and looked at the students who watched them and then looked at each other, with gunpowder scent filling the air. 

"Let our action show it, then" 

"The looser will do Laundry for a year including farming and cooking"  

"Don't cry for help" Jin smirked feeling confident in himself, same with Naruto. 

... 

"Good morning, Class. I am your Room Teacher, My name is Geto, and I will be teaching Chakra" A male with brown hair and a scarred cheek, introduces himself when he steps inside the classroom. 

Looking at the figure in front of them, the children were in awe, especially, civilians and orphans.

Jin looks at the man and frowns. His senses scream danger which never fails him. He also remembers his boon that, increases his physical capabilities. 

The boon leads him to have superhuman senses, strength, endurance, stamina, agility, dexterity, and many more. 

Now that his senses flare, it means the man disguising himself as his room teacher is a dangerous individual surpassing the Chunin teacher himself. 

It could also mean that this is a retired jōnin who decided to teach at the academy. 

"Okay, currently we are going to focus solely on introducing ourselves and getting to understand who we are for your prospective profession as fellows shinobi" Geto smiled with a warm and approachable gesture causing the children to feel comfortable around him. 

Jin is conflicted by this gesture and doesn't know how to react but decides to wait and see. To see if the man is not someone spying on him. 

"Okay, let's start from this side" gesturing, Geto pointed at one of the kids. 

A kid, wearing black clothes and silver long pants, with a mohawk hairstyle, stood up when Geto pointed at him. 

"Greetings my classmate. My name is, Sanji and I am the son of the village blacksmith. 

I joined the Academy to become a ninja and create my legend" 

After that, he sits down...

Another one stood up and began to address the class and announce his name. 

"I am Toto, I wanted to become the Hokage and I am an orphan" 

"I am Mū, I want to become the most powerful Earth Release User!" a dark-haired kid claims looking confident. 

The intro took around an hour. 

Finally, Jin stood up and scrutinized the classroom. "My name is Jin. My short goal is to dominate the Academy for a year and also to surpass any students here, including the seniors" 

After he said that, he sat down and closed his eyes. 

The student when hearing what he says, causes them to rile up and call him a boaster and a show-off. 

"Mm, what a show-off!" 

"Looking at him, he looks strong but who knew if he all talk and no bite?" 

The students started to blab, giving him dirt eyes. 

Ignoring the students, Jin decided to be the big man. 

He looks at the teacher who smiles at him giving him a chill. 

'What the hell!? A pedophile??' Internally, he screams planning to stay out of his homeroom teacher. 

...

Ring!!!

As Jin looked at the smiling teacher, the bell suddenly rang, signifying the end of the class period. 

"Remember, behave for the next teacher, and be attentive to what he gives. It is good for your foundation if you want to achieve all your goals. See yah" 

Waving his hand, he went out with another teacher walks in. 

7