Let’s take it slow
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Reader please already know as I usually say this is a short story with smut as its base and romance, the plot is just there. So close your brains and doors and don't be a minor.)

*Dong*

The wall clocks kept reminding him about his appointment today. His promise. Excitement rose inside him. Tang Quan looked at the document in front of him the impatience written in his light blue eyes. His one hand went to play with his soft silver hair that reached his neck.

His moments didn't hide from the experienced eyes of the Assistant Lin who could only sigh. Who told him to work for the President's Son? Now, he could only accept his defeat and let his boss go.

"Sir, you can also look at the documents half an hour before tomorrow's meeting?"

The blue eyes glowed with happiness but Tang Quan tried his hardest to keep a professional facade. "Really! Assistant Lin? I guess you are also tired today." Tang Quan quickly closed the file in front of him and took his suit jacket from the chair. Assistant Lin couldn't tell whether this kid was really tired. To him, Tang Quan seemed more full of energy than he initially came with. But it only made him smile genuinely. 'Going home early at 10 pm wasn't so bad once a week?'

Assistant Lin offered to give a ride to Tang Quan but was refused. Assistant Lin could only think of one reason for that moment.

'The director Kang'

Tang Quan hurriedly drove to a resident building and took an elevator. His palms were sweaty his heart was squeezing but it was a pleasant feeling somehow. Tang Quan didn't notice when a redness spread throughout his body. Making his cheeks and face flush.

Tang Quan rang the doorbell after reaching the top floor of the penthouse despite knowing the pin. The door was opened within seconds. Tang Quan could feel the warmth coming from the person.

"Why are you late? We decided on 10 pm?" Kang Longwei asked with a smile. His wet hair and bathrobe were an indication of his recent shower. Tang Quan could feel his lips getting dry thinking about it.

"You should wear some clothes before answering the door." Tang Quan ignored Kang Longwei and directly walked past him and sat on the living room sofa with a cold face.

Kang Longwei only chuckled upon hearing his response. He sat across Li Jie facing and staring at him with a grin. "I know you are a virgin, but you are making it hard for me to forget that."

Tang Quan looked offended at Kang Longwei's statement. He opened his mouth in anger but didn't say anything. It only made Kang Longwei's teasing worsen. "I forgot you won't be in a few hours."

Kang Longwei got up and sat close to Tang Quan leaving no place for him to walk away. "Are you afraid now?" The low voice tickled Tang Quan in his ear making him turn redder.

"Fuck! Bring it on. I am not afraid." Tang Quan pushed Kang Longwei with his elbow and turned to face him. He moved close to Kang Longwei's face his lips quivering.

Kang Longwei reached out his large palms and slowly touched Tang Quan's neck, cheeks, and lips. They could feel the temperature in the room rising.

"Do you have to take this much time?" It was Tang Quan's unexpected voice at the moment. Kang Longwei looked at his blue eyes his lips curving into a mischievous arc. Seeing that Tang Quan's heart sank maybe he should have stayed silent. He was quickly thrown on his back on the sofa, Kang Longwei's whole body covering him. Kang Longwei's toned muscles were visible to his eyes but not for much time as a sudden warm feeling on his lips engulfed him. It was Kang Longwei's lips.

Tang Quan responded to Kang Longwei by opening his mouth and licking the other's lips. But his movements were sluggish and soon he began to flow in Kang Longwei's direction. Their tongues touched and played together. Both of them stopped to take a breather and go at it again. Tang Quan placed his hands circling Kang Longwei's neck not wanting to let go. But soon they migrated to his chest and then the bathrobe belt.

"Aren't you too in a hurry? I was planning on taking things slow for your sake." Kang Longwei caught Tang Quan's naughty hand opened his bathrobe and kissed it. He put Tang Quan's fingers in his mouth and licked them if they were wet enough. He made eye contact throughout the process, turning Tang Quan into a blushing mess.

"I had prepared things but since you are so much in a hurry." He quickly removed Tang Quan's pants and clothes till they were on the same level. The clothes and his bathrobe were thrown on the carpet only to act as spectacles. The sudden sensation of air on the skin made Tang Quan's body more sensitive these small changes were quickly captured by Kang Longwei. His fingers brushed against Tang Quan's thighs parting them to go in a more private place. On the other hand, Tang Quan was left not knowing where to look or where to put his hand.

But Kang Longwei shortly answered his question by directing Tang Quan's hand between his thighs. Tang Quan was taken aback by the sudden realization his blue eyes gave Kang Longwei a doubtful look.

"Huh?" Kang Longwei at first questioned Tang Quan but soon concluded by himself. He stopped his movement and exhaled a breath. "Listen here seriously. You have to prepare every time you have full-on sex in the future. No buts- no laziness." Kang Longwei scooped Tang Quan who was listening seriously like a child in a princess style and began taking him to the master bedroom on the second floor.

Tang Quan soon felt the soft touch of the mattress below him. He unconsciously rolled trying to experience it more. "Why is your bed always so comfy?" Tang Quan asked Kang Logwei in a calm tone focusing more on what the latter was taking out from the bedside drawer. Soon he found a bottle of lube and a few packets of condoms lying beside him.

A cold hand was still placed on his thighs making him shiver he tried to move around but Kang Longwei reminded him to hold his impatience in for a while. But for Tang Quan, it was hard to follow. He could feel himself harden with every touch, things weren't hidden from Kang Longwei but he decided to ignore them on purpose.

Kangwei's fingers slowly moved from caressing Tang Quan's thighs to putting the lube on Tang Quan. At first, he probed from outside with his finger but he slowly started to push it in.

"Anh!" A sound left Tang Quan's mouth making him embarrassed. But soon he had no time to be embarrassed as Kang Longwei didn't stop there he kept on pushing his finger or either massaging and kissing him. Tang Quan was unable to tell when the two fingers became two and then three he could only whine.

"Let's take it slow. I get it I was wrong, just take things slow like before." Tang Quan finally mustered up all his energy to utter a few words. Kang Longwei stopped all of his movement but chuckled close to Tang Quan's ears.

"But, we are already close to interval." Kang Longwei finally freed his members that was hard and ready to go at any moment. Tang Quan turned his head around to see this scene, his inside twitched at the thought, making some cold lube ooze out. Just then two thick fingers penetrated him pushing the lube back in. Kang Longwei took the nearby condom and wore it. He slowly positioned himself between Tang Quan's legs. "Are you sure?" It was once again, Kang Longwei wanted to confirm if Tang Quan was on board. If the answer was negative then Kang Longwei dreaded even their friendship couldn't be saved anymore.

"Yeah." Tang Quan's response was short but it answered all the worries in Kang Longwei's heart. Making his heart thump. He was frightened that Tang Quan could hear his heart beating. He quickly decided to enter Tang Quan to keep Tang Quan from realizing anything. But things didn't work as he initially planned since Tang Quan was still a little tight despite the initial foreplay. Kang Longwei groaned along with Tang Quan realizing his mistakes. He made his next actions slow and made sure to kiss Tang Quan at every chance he got.

"Ah!" Tang Quan moaned he could feel his insides getting filled slowly but surely. He couldn't help twitching but wanting more. Wanting places inside him touched. He raised his hips giving better access to Kang Longwei who kissed him on his neck as a reward. He loves it, every time he moves Kang Longwei wants him to, and a reward is waiting for him. It was either Kang Longwei making him feel good, caressing him, or touching his member.

Kang Longwei could finally become completely inside the Tang Quan. He picked the youth from his waist and started moving inside him slowly. His pace was irregular at first but when he found the spot he began targeting it pretty easily.

Tang Quan's mouth opened and closed but he couldn't tell Kang Longwei what he was feeling while being thrusted by him. He clung to the bedsheets with all his might. Just then he felt Kang Longwei's hand moving toward his member. He felt the big hands wrapping around his already hard member, spreading the precum that was leaking out and moving with a similar rhythm as Kang Longwei's thrusts.

At this point, Tang Quan knew Kang Longwei was doing this on purpose since something had started to build inside of him an itchy sensation that wanted more. Tang Quan opened his mouth asking for more. "Hey, go faster! Hah!...Right, there!"

Tang Quan completely felt as the moment if Kang Longwei was out to destroy his prostate. But a feeling of pleasure quickly engulfed him as he finally had his first orgasm. His inside tightened around Kang Longwei as if squeezing him as a thank you.

After a few seconds, Tang Quan could finally feel the tiredness in his body after that. Kang Longwei got himself out and lay beside the tired Tang Quan kissing him on his lips and stroking his cheeks for the good job. "Congratulations, Vice President Tang you are no longer a virgin. What next do you want me to do?" Kang Longwei whispered in Tang Quan's ears with a grin. He didn't expect an answer but Tang Quan was always out of his expectations.

"I want you to praise me." Tang Quan told his request honestly but Kang Longwei only took it as a source for teasing.

"But I liked it when you apologized before. How about this if you do a good job I will reward you if you don't then..." Kang Longwei went silent all of a sudden making Tang Quan scared a bit. Even though Tang Quan had known this friend for almost 23 years since the day he was born. He still couldn't tell what went into the mind of his friend.

Just when he decided to come out of the closet to Kang Longwei he was expecting a heartfelt response or even a negative one. But what he got was teasing for still being a virgin and an offer to experience his sexuality.

Tang Quan was so deep in his thoughts that he realized the person beside him was already too deep in his sleep. Tang Quan also closed his eyes deciding to shower after a quick power nap.

0