12 : The Trip
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            At the breakfast, I only saw Seir; the other two were gone...As I walked to the table, I could see her smile so big to me, with some sinister giggle...I sat on the pillow and looked at the table. There was only my dish on the table; there wasn't anything in front of Seir...I was a little bit puzzled. I asked her, 

            "Why is there nothing in front of you??"

            "I am not hungry..." replied her, still with her big smile at me...

            "So what are you doing in here??"

            "I just want to see you..."

            "Want to see me?? Is there something you want to see?"
            "Your body and your expression, after what Gremory did to you, I'm just curious what expression you show..."

            "You mean Gremory hypnotised me..."

            "She did that, damn...Yet, is it a pleasure memory? or a fun memory with her??" Her face suddenly leaned towards me...Her eyes narrowed, a mischievous glint in them. "Or perhaps it's something more... intimate?" 

            "I don't remember anything...So how long did Gremory take me??"

            "Just for a day, yet her realm is different from this realm...If you use this realm time to her realm, it's like three days..."
            "THREE DAYS!!!" How thirsty she is...Maybe I need to make this a usual thing after these demons use their power, "So where are the others?"

            "Gremory is relaxing at the usual spot, the garden, and for Cai Ying, she meditates with some treasures I got..."

            "For how long will Cai Ying meditate?"

            "She didn't tell me..."

            "Where is she right now?"
            "She is on the training ground right now..."

            ~~~~~~

            At the training ground, I found Cai Ying in the middle of it with some treasure artefacts around her...I saw the artefacts emit a sort of energy towards her...She received it and absorbed it...I went closer to her...As I was beside her, I asked her

            "How long will it take you to break through to this Sage Realm with all these treasures—artefacts, scrolls, and pills?"
            She opened one of her eyes, looked at me, and said "A couple of months..."

            "A couple of months?? that long??"

            "That's the quickest time, I knew...The Sage realm needs a hundred years even a thousand years to achieve it...There aren't any other cultivators who have a lot of treasures like this..."

            I was surprised by her response. "So, you're saying that even with all these treasures, it still takes years to reach the Sage Realm?" I asked, trying to wrap my head around the concept...

            She nodded solemnly...

            "Good luck then.." Said I.

            When I wanted to leave the training ground, Cai Ying spoke some words, "If you want to create a sect, there will be a gathering where all sects will gather in one place as they try to seek prodigy disciple, saint, or another disciple..."

            "Where is this gathering?" asked I...

            "You can find it if you move to the north from this place..."

            "What do you mean, move? Is there no specific location for this gathering?" I asked, slightly confused...

            "XINXING.."

            "So when does this gathering start?"
            "Maybe in a couple of weeks..."

            "Can you try to determine something, especially about time? before I asked you about how long will you achieve you said a couple of months, but now I asked about when the gathering starts, you said a couple of weeks..."

            "When you live longer, time will be a meaningless thing, a couple of weeks can be felt in a day or couple of hours, because you have lived longer, so the time around you will become an illusion..."

            "Typical of cultivators who lived longer than any human..." I left the training ground...

            ~~~

            As I went inside, I was greeted by Seir...She showed a big smile again and asked, "Do you need a ride?"

            "For this time, I want to enjoy the trip...So I don't want the ultra-speed thing, right now?"

Her face became frowning as I declined her offer...

            "Yet, if you want to join, you can come with me..." I said to her...

            She nodded, her expression softening...I went upstairs to my room...Inside the room, when I wanted to do a little bit of preparation... Out of the blue, a gate appeared beside me, followed by a voice from behind me, which came from the door...

            "You can use mine..." 

            I turned around, and it was Gremory...I asked her, "So you want to come too?"

            Gremory smiled mischievously and replied, "Well, I can't resist a good trip, especially since I never see this world except this place..."

            "Alright then, but you will find it amusing about this world, especially how the humans thinking.." said I, and I tossed everything to the gate...

            "So laugh at it...How stupid they are..."

            ~~

            After everything was prepared, I went to the front entrance of my place, or, I could say, my village, because it wasn't a home anymore but rather a village of mine...Arrived at the front, I found it a carriage...It wasn't a carriage from this world, I had seen some carriages in this world that had Eastern designs or ancient Chinese designs...Yet this carriage had a Western design compared to an 18th-century royal carriage...It had black and a lot of gold ornaments around it...I looked around; there was Seir and Gremory already in there...

            I went to them, and asked, "What the fuck is this??"
            "A carriage, is there something wrong with it??" asked Seir, confused...

            "Of course it is, do you know how the common carriage in this world?? Not like this!!!"
            "Don't blame us!" said Gremory. "It's the spirits; they built it like this; what they know about carriages is like this for their master..."

            "People in this world will find it weird and different...So who will be the coachman for this carriage?"

            "We don't need that, because the two horses for this carriage are spirits from me...So they know what they are doing..." said Seir...

            I immediately looked at the horses; these horses were spirits from her, yet I couldn't comprehend it. The spirits around the house used beautiful maiden appearances, and these two used horse appearances...

            I took a deep breath, and after that, I went inside the carriage...Followed by Gremory and Seir...Inside the carriage, Seir asked, "Where's the destination we're headed?"

            "The city is called Xinxing; it's on the north side of this place..." answered I...

            Seir closed her eyes and quickly opened them...Immediately the carriage was moving...I thought she was just commanding her spirits to move...As we started the trip to Xinxing city to seek some people...Maybe this was my first time out of the village...I never set foot out to another city...I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness as the carriage rolled along the unfamiliar road...

            Yet suddenly, my spine was tingling as Seir beside me suddenly laid her head into my lap, and Gremory put off her right heel and took her right foot into my lap too...I gulped... I asked,

            "Is there any reason you two are doing all this?"
            Seir answered, "For Gremory, there is no reason, yet for me, it's different..."

            "Ah, you don't mind sharing him with me??" asked Gremory with a warm tone...

            "NO!! YOU HAVE DONE IT INTO YOUR REALM...AND I HAD USED SOME OF MY POWER WITH THAT WOMAN AND TO HUNT TREASURE, SO IT'S MY TIME NOW!" 

Hearing that, I knew what they meant.......With quickness, Seir hopped into my lap, and she started to grind, which made me... feel a surge of pleasure coursing through my body...As Seir kept doing it, I looked at Gremory; her face showed some jealousy...It was clear that she wanted to join in on the action...

            ~~~~~~~~

            As the carriage stopped, I finally went out of it after what they had done to me...As I set my foot on the ground, I immediately collapsed because these demons were so thirsty...I didn't know how to feel after all of that...Two beauty demons went all in on me...After I went out, I looked around, and the carriage stopped in front of the entrance of a city...

I took a deep breath, trying to process the intense sensations that still lingered within me....And they went out of the carriage...They seemed satisfied with their mischief, yet they kept arguing...

            "WHY YOU TRIED TO SNATCH HIM FROM ME?"

            "It's not a snatch; it's just merely a sharing...

            "WHAT!!! YOU HAVE USED HIM IN YOUR TIME, NOW YOU WANT TO USE MY TURN TO REFILL MY POWER..."

            As they kept arguing about their mischief to me, the city folk who passed us or around us stared at me with some disapproval, especially the women...Somehow I could hear their whisper, especially the women, 

            "Look at that pervy soul, caught up in the chaos caused by those mischievous troublemakers..."

And they kept slandering me...As my ears kept tingling from their slanders, I got up...Went to Seir and Gremory...and asked them,

            "CAN YOU TWO STOP?? If you want to talk about that, not in public, okay?"

            They just avoided eye contact with each other...

            "How about we go inside the city and enjoy the city?" I suggested, Seir and Gremory exchanged a glance before finally nodding at me...

            We walked towards inside the city, where we read the sign of the city, the city called Xucun...We went inside of it, and the cityfolk kept staring at us...I was a little bit uncomfortable. I looked behind me...There were Gremory and Seir, followed by the....carriage....

Without anyone in there, the carriage could easily follow us; it was like magic or a powerful carriage in another human being's eyes, especially the shape of it, which was different among the carriages in this world... After some strolls in the city, finally, some people came towards us...Which flirted with Gremory and Seir...Their charm and beauty seemed to captivate everyone around them...

            Gremory found it amusing, so she did something to them, which made all of the men fall in love with each other... The atmosphere around them became filled with laughter and joy as the men playfully embraced one another, unaware of Gremory's mischievous influence...We passed them as they kept embracing each other...

            After some minutes of strolling, we encountered a commotion between two sides...When we tried to pass this commotion, suddenly a person from it came to me...He begged me to purchase his jewellery so his property wouldn't get confiscated by them...He pointed at the building in front of us...Yet Seir didn't buy his words...She told me he was lying about the confiscation, the jewellery price, and even the people who tried to confiscate it...

            "It's a swindle trick, then?" I asked Seir...

            "Yeah..." Seir immediately turned to them and said, "NOW GET LOST!!" 

            At once, they got lost from us, but their movements were a little weird; it was like they were being controlled...

            "Did you just?"

            Seir was nodding...She could influence people without their knowledge, and seeing a lie from humans...So those people probably got influenced by her to get lost...

            ~~

            We stopped by some sort of restaurant, hoping to grab a quick bite and some refreshments. The place was bustling with activity, and we found a table near the window...As we sat down, we read the menu...Gremory said to me, 

            "Are these all the desserts in this restaurant?"
            "Yeah, why??"
            "It's...just lame and too little..."

            "Well, this is the human realm, and what you eat back home is not from the human realm...I don't know from where those spirits could get everything and make it for everyone..."
            In some seconds, a waitress came towards our table and took our orders...Gremory took some desserts only, Seir took some appetisers, and I just took one duck as the main dish...As she had taken our orders, she left our table...

            We waited patiently for our food to arrive...While we were waiting, there was a crowd at the entrance of the restaurant...I tried to see what was behind the crowd, and as I wanted to get up from my seat, Gremory said to me,

            "It's just a bunch of maidens; don't be so curious about a bunch of maidens; you see them every day at home...Especially....You have us in here..." 

            As the crowd dispersed, as Gremory had said, it was a group of beauty maidens...But, they got a sword in each of their hips...From those swords, immediately in my mind, they were cultivators... They took seats behind our table...As they were seated at their table, I could hear them talking about the gathering sect...It seemed they wanted to join in some sect...

3