17 : A Small Bet Between Gremory and Seir
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            We settled to stay in the inn of the restaurant—not we exactly, but Seir and I—because Gremory used her dimensional gate and entered her gate... I didn't know what she was doing in there.  At least, I decided to give Gremory some privacy... As we settled into our rooms at the inn, I couldn't help but wonder what Gremory was up to in her dimension. Nonetheless, I knew it was important for her to have some time alone.

            I was quietly surprised about the bed in the room—it wasn't a separate bed, but instead a king-size bed... There was a couch beside the bed, which I noticed... Seir tapped my shoulder and said,

            "You should be tired; you can go to bed right now."

            "Fine, but we will not be doing that."

            "What do you mean? There is no Grem-" Suddenly Seir was looking around and continued, "It's a rare chance for us; there is no Gremory, so we can spend all night."

            "You mean 'spend me'...no! You didn't use much power in the past these days... So there is no reason; you need to refill, right?"

            "But..." 

            I walked to the couch and started to lie down on it. "Let's take some rest; I just want to end this day fast."

            While I was lying down on the couch, she hopped in my crouch right away.

            I was frustrated and said, "I told you, I don't want to do it... So may you get off of me?"

            Yet, I saw her face become more like a demon while she was fighting... Her eyes illuminated green, she licked her lips, and I could hear her low, menacing growl. It was as if a switch had been flipped, transforming her from a gentle companion to a predatory creature. The atmosphere in the room suddenly became tense, and I could feel my heart racing with fear.

            She pulled her face in front of mine; I could see her pupils change to a different shape, and her iris became brighter green. The more I saw her eyes, the more I felt like falling into her eyes.

~~~

            I felt a light beam into my eyes. Slowly, I opened both of my eyes and realised... It was already morning... I looked around the room; it was a messed-up one, with the cushions of the couch scattered around with the pillows of the bed. And the bed was the most messed up, with sheets tangled and some blankets thrown haphazardly. I checked myself; I was undressed with Seir on my shoulder. I noticed her; she was undressed too. She was lying next to me, her hair spread out on the pillow. There were our clothes strewn across the floor...

            The last thing I remembered last night was Seir's face in front of mine with bright eyes and a mischievous smile. Did she do what Gremory did to me? Hypnotised me? Gremory could make someone fall in love with or intimate with someone, yet Seir could only make someone do whatever she wanted without their knowledge... I didn't know if her power could make me do all of this.

            It seemed like we had a wild and passionate night together. The room was filled with a mix of excitement and satisfaction, as evidenced by the disarrayed state of our surroundings. As I tried to remember what I had done last night, I noticed someone's existence in the room... I turned my head beside me, and slowly there was a woman beside me. Slowly, I lifted my head, and it was Gremory. Her face was filled with a mischievous smile as if she knew exactly what had transpired between us.

            "So, are you satisfied now?" She asked me...

            I was so confused. What did she mean by satisfied? "What do you mean?"

            At once, a dimensional gate appeared in front of my bed, and an image, which was like a TV, started to show what had happened last night to us. As I watched the images unfold, it became clear that Gremory was referring to the intense and passionate encounter we had shared. Yet I didn't know if I acted like that with Seir.

            "Is that me?" I asked Gremory...

            "Of course, is that your D? Surely you know it."Her voice was like being sarcastic to me.

            "I know it's mine, but I didn't know I acted like that; even though I did with both of you in the carriage, my action towards you was not like that." The images kept playing as I was having a conversation with Gremory: "It was like I am a rabbit with a humongous sexual drive."

            "Back then, when you did it with me in my chamber, you acted like that."

            I was astounded. "WHAT!!"

            Gremory smirked, enjoying my reaction. "Oh yes, you were quite the eager participant," she teased. "But don't worry, it was pleasant doing it with you."

            I kept watching it and became more embarrassed, wondering how I had ever behaved in such a way... "May you stop and get rid of that from my face?"

            I pleaded, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Gremory chuckled and waved her hand, causing the embarrassing memory to vanish from my mind. "There, all gone," she said with a mischievous grin.

            Still, I didn't know why Gremory was here in my room; yesterday, she was in such a bad mood and went into her realm... I asked her, "So what are you doing here?? Don't tell me!! You have a kink about watching someone do it."

            Gremory laughed, her mischievous grin widening. She started to bend her body into mine and pulled her face in front of mine. "What happened if I said yes? Will you do it for me? Bangin Seir in front of me?" said she with an inviting tone, and she licked her lips.

            These demons surely are thirsty... Do all demons act like this? 

            I pushed her face away from mine and said, "I am not in that kind of kink... So what are you doing here?"

            "Seeing my bet..."

            "A bet??"

            "Yeah, between me and Seir..."

            "What is this bet about?"

            "Of course, about you..."

            "Me???"

            "As you already know, our power is similar; I can make someone fall in love with or intimate with someone, and Seir's power is to influence people's decisions without their knowledge... So we bet which power can extract the most energy from you... About energy, I think you know what I mean, right?

            I lost a word after hearing that from Gremory: "When did you two start this bet?"

            "When you were unconscious after you summoned Seir, Seir saw a glimpse of our dual cultivation thing from the past... She noticed some energy being transferred from what we had done, which refilled my lost energy from dealing with a bunch of emperor realms, whatever people... Even though I noticed some energy in me, I thought it was this world technique, so I didn't think about it a lot. Yet Seir started to connect it with the ring of Solomon... That in this world, there is no his ring, so there is no way to refill our energy, so she saw it as another way from Solomon's ring."

            "After that, you start a bet."

            "Not yet. After Seir fought that woman who was equal to her at some stage, she used more of her power, making her lose some of her energy... She started doing it with you to refill her energy without your consent. And it is true, we fucking around was another way from Solomon's ring... We decided to make a friendly wager to see whose power could have a greater impact on you and extract more energy. It was just a playful competition between us, nothing serious. To make you aware of what we would be doing to you, I told you how we refilled our energy."

            "WAIT!! Did Seir tell me earlier in the carriage before we did it that she said she needed some energy because of that woman? Yet you told me that she had refilled when I was unconscious. What was going on? Did she lie on purpose?"
            "Yes... Back there, we just want to check what your threshold is when you are conscious or aware that you are fucking us. To make the minimum threshold for our bet... And we had fucked around in my chamber while you were under my command, so to know how great I was back then, I needed the minimum one, right??"

            I took a deep breath after hearing all of that: "*inhale* *exhale* So you two have tricked me into becoming your cattle." I got up from my bed, took my clothes that were scattered on the floor, and started to wear them. "I thought you were in a bad mood, so you went into your realm." while I was dressing myself.

            "Yeah, I was in a bad mood, but that wasn't the reason I went into my realm."

            "Don't tell me! The reason was about this bet."

            "Exactly... I just didn't want to hear and watch you two snuggle around in front of me."

            "So who is the winner of the bet??" While I was trying to put my shoes on, *knock* *knock* Gremory knocked lightly on the wall... "Do you know what–"

            "WHAT?" I immediately said that I was frustrated.
            "You know that in this world, I still do not see a thick wall; they usually use some thin wood or just merely wood with paper thickness, like this one." Again, she knocked on the wall. "The sound isn't so deep; there is no way this wall absorbs any sound from this room."

            "Was last night that loud??"

            "Don't tell me, you still don't know it after I showed you the images of yours... Even what I showed there wasn't any sound, but your action surely tells you well... If you still don't know it, I will show it to you again with the sound."

            At once, the gate of her appeared again, showing what had happened last night with me and Seir with the sound... I was completely caught off guard by the images; the sound was surely loud. Seir's moaning could be heard by the entire city, no matter how loud it was.

            I couldn't believe my eyes and ears as the images and sounds revealed the intimate details of what we were doing. The embarrassment and shock I felt were overwhelming, knowing that the entire hotel surely could hear us.

~~~

            *munch* *munch* *munch* Seir was eating her breakfast. *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* Gremory was drinking her morning tea. Seir put her chopsticks, "What happened to him?" asked Seir to Gremory...

            "I just told him the truth about last night."

            "So?"

            "He is now embarrassed by the fact that everyone knows what you did last night."

            Seir was looking around and said, "I see, that answer, why a lot of people are looking at us with  their disgusting faces." She backed and turned to Gremory. "So are you admitting the loss?"

1