Prologue
651 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next TWO chapters on my Patreon!


UPDATE FEB 2024: Significant edits made to prologue. Sif (GoW) is removed, replaced with Diana/Wonder Woman. Thor is no longer married, only betrothed to Diana. Dialogue and descriptions have been changed accordingly. This is to reflect a revised story outline at the behest of the commissioner. Thank you for understanding.


Prologue

Tomorrow, I will be king.

The thought echoed through Thor’s mind, over and over and over, ringing like a thunderous bell. The pride of Asgard lay naked in bed, staring up at the high ceiling of his private chambers, tracing the golden arches with his eyes.

Everything my father built. And his father. And his father before. Tomorrow, it all falls to me.

Even through the thick, gilded doors, Thor could hear the muffled sounds of drinking and revelry happening in the halls of the royal palace. For a fortnight, Valaskjalf had been host to all manners of celebrations and festivities, each day louder and wilder than the last. 

Asgardians slaked their thirst with the finest wines and sweetest meads, sated their lusts with the most buxom and willing of wenches. All to honor the ascension of their new king. Their new All-Father. 

Thor Odinson.

It had been a year since Odin had announced to his family his intent to resign the throne, Hlidskjalf, to his eldest son. Only now was the reality setting in. But Thor still couldn’t truly believe it.

Were the prince a millennia younger, he would have been out and about, celebrating harder than any Asgardian. He would have been drinking his friends and family under the table, filling his belly with the most succulent roasts, taking intimate pleasure with eager female company. For a younger Thor, this would have been the prelude to the greatest day of his life.

But now, today? The Prince of Asgard was not so sure.

“I know that look.” A lovely voice swept away the silence. Thor felt a pleasant warmth rising in his heart as the sound of bare feet approached his bed. “Even now you feel unsure of yourself, Odinson.”

Thor craned his head upwards, a faint grin forming at the sight of his beloved Diana. A tall woman she was - and just as naked as he. Her long, sensual legs stretched upwards into the delightful curves of her hips, turning to the defined muscle of her taut belly, and up even further into tanned, plump breasts. The elegant lines of her face were home to sweet, full lips and sharp, blue eyes. But her most alluring feature was her hair. Locks of voluminous black falling down over her firm shoulders, shimmering radiantly as it caught the candlelight. So soft it looked, so smooth, even after bout after bout of lovemaking.

She was his beloved. And every inch a queen. Or rather, she soon would be. Betrothed to him centuries ago, a pact made between gods. Thor remembered it well as he continued to admire Diana’s beauty.

Thor’s smile widened as she drew closer to the bed. He could see then that she carried a jug, holding it by her side. Whether it was full of wine or water, he did not know. But he did know why she brought it: lovemaking between a god and goddess was a uniquely strenuous task. Even if their sort didn’t need to eat or drink, the refreshment was pleasing all the same.

As Diana set the jug down upon a golden night table, Thor continued to admire her beauty. He drew his eyes slowly over her body, delighting in the curve of her wide hips, the small tuft of dark hair between her legs, then upwards to the sensual lines of her tummy rising into the ample swells of her breasts. And upon her wrist, a band of gleaming golden uru, engraved with Nordic runes. Engraved with his name. Their symbol of their betrothal. Marking her as one of Asgard, one of his.

“I’m simply thinking about what is to come, my love.” Thor answered, shifting his body so that his head and upper back came to rest on an incline of pillows. Centuries of being bound together and he never once tired of Diana’s splendid nudity.

Thor did not attempt to hide his appreciation. Diana saw his desire. And he could see in her eyes that it pleased her. With a spark of daring in her eyes, his fierce Princess crawled back into bed with him.

Even after hours and hours of making love, they both craved more.

Diana let out a soft hum as she draped herself over her betrothed, pressing her generous curves against his firm, solid muscle. Her warmth enveloped him, her love pouring out from body, seeping into Thor’s muscles and bones. Her breasts flattened against his chest, the only way for the abundant flesh to escape was to spill out to the sides. The Amazon beauty sighed, her nipples brushing against Thor’s skin as she slid up his body. 

Thor felt his cock stir to life, his hardening rod twitching slightly against the softness of Diana’s inner thigh. The god of thunder gave a rumbling chuckle, his arms rising to hold his woman close. He knew he could live a thousand Asgardian lifetimes and not once tire of the delights womankind had to offer. Especially from a warrior so fierce as his beloved Diana. 

Her love belongs to me.

Diana laid upon him, saying nothing. Though she did brush her fingers over the uru band set upon his bicep. Like the one on her own wrist, it was a symbol of their betrothal. Engraved with Diana’s name… and promises of loyalty, devotion, declarations of eternal love.

A magnificent woman, the Princess Diana. Even a god should be proud to have her as a wife.

Her eyes were warm, but expectant. For his words, he knew, not for a showing of his bedtime prowess.

“Even with all my strength and power, I cannot know what the future holds.” Thor continued, sighing. He let his head fall back onto the pillows, returning his gaze to the gilded ceiling. “I can’t help but wonder what kind of king I’ll be…”

Diana gave a snort which quickly broke into giggles. Thor raised a brow, holding his betrothed close as she trembled lightly in his arms. She lifted herself onto her elbows, steadying herself on her betrothed’s broad chest. Her eyes glittered with amusement, her soft lips curled into a teasing smile.

“You, who wields the mighty Mjolnir?” She spoke with mock-incredulity, snickering through her words. “You, who led Odin’s armies against the corruption of the Dark Elves? Against the tyranny of Apokolips and the madness of the Black Quadrant? You, who defeated the Fire Giant Surtur in single combat?”

“Good warriors don’t always make good kings.” Thor answered plainly.

Diana rolled her eyes. She dropped down to press a single gentle kiss to his chest, before laying flat upon her betrothed’s body once more. Her arms slid upward, wrapping about his shoulders. Her warmth seemed to pool over him a second time, even sweeter than before.

“That is true. But you are more than just a good warrior, my love.” Diana whined softly, pressing more sweet kisses to Thor’s body. “You are wise, kind, and just. You have protected countless innocents throughout the realms, no? And if that’s not enough, you will have me by your side to keep you honest and steady. You are ready to be king.”

Thor took a long moment to consider her words. That the proud and fierce Princess Diana had so much faith in him was humbling indeed. Even more so than having her love and devotion. 

The would-be king sighed, running a hand down his woman’s naked back, feeling her smooth, soft skin. He traced the curve of her spine, traveling lower until his hand came to rest just above her ass. For a moment, he had a mind to reach even further down and grab himself a nice handful. But he restrained himself. There would be enough time to play later.

“There was once a time when that wasn’t true.” Thor admitted after a silence. “When I was arrogant and brash. When I wasn’t even worthy to wield Mjolnir.”

Thor’s head lolled to the side, casting his eyes upon the hammer in question. The blunt head was colored a dark gray, the face smooth save for the runes etched along the edges of the head, and the handle just long enough for him to wield it with one hand. Created by the dwarves in their secret forge that brought both wonders and horrors into existence, it was made from the legendary uru metal - and thus nigh-indestructible. It gleamed in the candlelight, never once losing its polish even after centuries of use. Thor could feel its thunderous power thrumming faintly through the air, buzzing over his bare skin. A mighty weapon made specifically for Thor’s hand - but enchanted to only come to him when he had proven himself worthy.

Thor remembered then just how many years Mjolnir spent waiting.

Diana squirmed atop him, following her betrothed’s gaze. She giggled, rich and sweet, as she sat up in his lap. She ran her hands over his chest as she did, wiggling her bottom as she found her balance. Thor let out a light huff, his half-hard cock now finding itself nestled pleasantly against her plump buttocks. Diana’s lips curled into a teasing smirk as she wiggled her ass in his lap again, batting his shaft gently between her soft cheeks.

Mmm.” The Amazon hummed, leaning forward just enough for her breasts to hang down. The great swells just barely brushed against his skin. She continued to play her fingers upon his chest, walking them over the tight and firm muscle. Beyond the naughtiness in her eyes, Thor caught her fascination. He smiled faintly, knowing his betrothed adored exploring his body as much as he did hers. “Back in your untamed youth, of course. I’ve heard intriguing things.”

There was something else in her eyes then, a flash of interest. Thor raised a brow, his smile growing.

“You did a lot more than hear about them, Princess.” He chuckled, shaking his head.

Diana pursed her lips, idly tracing one of Thor’s battle scars with her finger. The interest in her eyes was joined quickly by a girlish excitement, an eagerness that he could feel fluttering through her body.

“A hot-blooded prince, eager to prove his worth.” Diana almost sang the words, cooing as she rose back up to sit in her betrothed’s lap. She drew her hands down his body, dragging her fingers softly and sweetly over the corded muscles of his stomach. Her eyes lit up, her lips spreading into a dazed smile. She felt his body, admiring him through loving touch without fear or shame. Just as Thor liked it. Her gaze locked with his. “Spending his wild years fighting and fucking his way through the nine realms and beyond. Does that sound familiar?”

Another giggle bubbled up in the Amazon’s throat. She rolled her hips in his lap, slow and wanton, drawing her warm sex over her betrothed’s hardened shaft. Thor grunted low and deep, feeling his manhood twitch angrily, the pride of Asgard now swollen and throbbing.

“Very.” Thor answered, the single word coming out coarse and clipped.

Diana’s sweet laugh turned into a naughty cackle. She flipped her long, shimmering black mane over her shoulder, bearing both breasts to Thor’s hungry eyes. Succulent swells, deliciously round and plump, capped with puffy nipples of dark pink. But still Thor kept his eyes locked with Diana’s.

Very? Oh, there must have been many lustful wenches, yes?” Diana bit her lip, rolling her hips again. The warmth of her womanhood had turned to heat and he could feel her arousal glaze the length of his swollen cock. Diana’s voice dropped low, smooth and sweet like warm honey. “How could there not have been? The pride of Asgard is splendid, indeed.”

It was Thor’s turn to laugh, a deep chuckle rumbling up through his chest. His arms rose, coiling around his beloved’s trim waist like steel serpents, strong and unyielding. He drew her close, holding her lush curves and rousing heat flush to his own body. His betrothed’s lecherous side was infectious. She was perhaps the only woman in the realms who was as lustful as he… aside from perhaps one or two others.

“I admit, there were women.” Thor confessed, stealing a quick kiss from Diana. But his lips did not start there. He continued on, kissing and tasting of her neck, her collarbone, the upper swells of her breasts. He grinned, murmuring with his face buried between her mounds. “There were many women.”

Diana shoved him back, pushing him flat onto the bed. But Thor knew it was not from anger. He smirked up at his magnificent woman, noting with silent glee the burning arousal in her eyes. She was not jealous, never jealous. Instead, hearing of Thor’s sexual triumphs pleased her. And from the slick heat Thor could feel dribbling down onto his cock, it pleased her greatly.

The fierce Princess Diana planted both hands firmly upon Thor’s bare chest - a move that sent delightful ripples through the soft flesh of her tits. Her blue eyes were bright with keen interest.

“Tell me a story, my king.” Her pleading came soft, but there was feverish passion trembling just beneath the surface. “I wish to hear of your scandalous youth. Give me an adventure… perhaps with a wench or three.”

She gave a wicked smile then. She drew one of her hands back, reaching behind her. Thor sucked in a deep breath as her fingers sought his manhood, stroking his cock against the swells of her ass. He was at full hardness now, his staff so long and mighty the head prodded at her back - not her buttocks. Even as Diana stroked godly length she continued to grind her dripping cunt against him, smearing it with her arousal.

“Actually…” Diana sang, purring. Her eyes were dark with desire, piercing down to Thor’s very soul. “Tell me about the warrior woman who stole the Mighty Thor’s heart. The woman whose sweet cunt you crave beyond all others. Tell me the story of us. And her.

Thor let out a heavy sigh. It was indeed a good memory. More than good. Exquisite.

Their first meeting. Their first passion. And how it spilled over and engulfed another.

There was no sharpness to Diana’s words - she had long ago accepted her betrothed’s godly appetite for female company. And just as it was when they first met, sometimes Diana liked to invite guests. His betrothed was only teasing him.

“I don’t need to tell you. You were there.” Thor groaned. But his resistance was feigned. He could not deny his betrothed. 

If Diana wanted that story, he would tell her. All the details she knew just as well as he did… but he could see in her eyes that she would delight in the retelling all the same.

Diana smiled so sweetly down at him, her fingers working lovingly over his shaft. She awaited his words, expectant.

“Alright.” Thor finally answered in a strained voice. His Princess demanded a game. So he would play along. A faint groan followed as Diana began to pump his cock harder. He could hear it now, the sounds of her hand working over the slick shaft. “You wish to know of my first great love. She’s… a sensational woman. Strong. Fierce. Blessed with divine beauty.”

Diana slowed her strokes, using her fingers to massage his swollen cockhead. The Amazon smirked down at her betrothed, very pleased with his praise.

“Do continue.”

Thor nodded, taking a deep breath. Slowly, he ran his hands over her full, soft thighs. He took a short moment to enjoy the warmth of her skin, the lushness of her womanly curves. There were few women so perfect as his beloved Diana.

“Let me tell you of the time I met the Princess of the Amazons…”

Diana stole a kiss before he could continue. It wasn’t a deep embrace but it lingered long enough for the Amazon to slake her thirst for a taste of Thor. She pulled away, a giggle bubbling in her throat as she pressed lighter, softer kisses to his cheeks, along his jaw, then down to his neck.

“This was some time ago…” He began, trying to keep his voice steady as his woman did her best to unsteady him. “Centuries, in fact. But you already knew that…”

Diana only gave a soft moan to indicate she was listening, not ceasing the work of her delicate lips and loving hands.

Thor sighed as Diana began to slide down his body, her soft buttocks flattening his stiff cock down against his thigh as she did. More kisses came, gentle affection fluttering down like flower petals. He felt her lips against his chest, upon the muscles of his abdomen, then lower and lower. Swipes of her tongue followed, teasing at the base of his cock. Another giggle floated from Diana’s loving lips, holding an edge of daring.

His betrothed slid down between his legs, his thick, swollen cock slipping up between the swells of her generous bosom as she did. Though the soon-to-be king of Asgard only had a brief moment to enjoy the delightful softness and warmth before Diana leaned back, sliding off the edge of the bed to rest on her knees.

Thor cast his eyes down his naked body, enjoying the sight of his beloved kneeling between his legs - and his fully hard manhood pointed right at her lovely face. Delight was surely clear as day upon his face. And his joy delighted Diana in turn. He could see her eyes, deep blue pools set alight with excitement and lust. She smiled then, pretty and filthy both at once.

“Is this a long story?” She asked with mock innocence. There was a teasing glint in her eyes. Thor knew she was playing with him. 

Vixen.

The sweetness in her voice made Thor’s cock twitch. He could see the shaft jerk, the cockhead throbbing mere inches from the Amazon’s full, soft lips. Impossible for her not to notice.

“Somewhat.” Thor grunted, resisting the urge to rise and force Diana’s face into his groin. “Plenty of fights, plenty of fucking. But again, you already knew that…”

His woman’s eyes glittered then, her smile turning wicked. She knew she had him. Oh, how Thor loved the games she played.

Diana leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock, humming pleasantly as her tongue came slithering forth next, wetting his manhood with a sheen of warm saliva. Thor let loose a quiet groan, his hands clenching by his sides. But the Princess was not finished. She descended, her lips dancing down the length of his shaft.

Kisses came first, showering his manhood with love. Then came her tongue, just as before, slathering the shaft with heat and lust. It was heavenly and maddening, damn near driving Thor into a fury - one that only a woman like Diana could stir up inside him.

As Diana drew back up to the cockhead - so fat and swollen that it was already sprouting past the foreskin - Thor tried to find his voice again. The lashing of the Amazon’s tongue against the tip of his cock only unbalanced him further. 

For a time, the Asgardian prince allowed himself to enjoy his woman’s affections, relishing the delight of her lips and tongue gracing his manhood. He felt the warmth of her mouth envelop the head of his prick, the would-be king grunting as her tongue swirled about it. She tasted him. She sucked him. But then it was over. Diana let his cockhead pop from her loving mouth.

“Before we begin…” Diana spoke slowly, sweetly, a rich hum rising in her throat. Her hands worked upon Thor’s manhood, one stroking his considerable length, the other gently cupping his balls. Thor breathed in, groaning softly. He lifted his head to see, catching the devious glint in the Princess’s eyes, the naughty smirk playing at her lips. “Allow me to gorge myself on your glory, my king. I require energy, nourishment for this great saga of yours. Would you grant me this boon? The gift of your seed?”

Her words came dripping with decadence, desire and daring swirling in her brilliant blue eyes. She had always been a bold one, Thor knew.

Diana pumped his cock with both hands now, up and down, working the whole length of his godly shaft. Pleasure swelled, stirring in Thor’s gut, a rising heat that spread like wildfire to the rest of his body. His prick throbbed in her hands, like it was alive, an angry beast ready to set its fury upon her.

She pumped him until he could feel precum begin to dribble from the tip. The Princess saw and smiled, excitement burning bright in her eyes. She continued stroking him until the swollen cockhead was weeping and the sticky herald of Thor’s seed was smeared over the top inches of his prick. 

More precum followed, a bead of it sprouting from the slit. Diana licked it up, humming happily at the flavor. Thor let his head fall back onto his pillow, releasing a groan. His beloved Diana had made herself the queen of pleasure - and vexation.

“Even now… you challenge me…” Thor grumbled, a hard edge to his voice - as hard as his own manhood!

“No more stalling, my king.” Diana warned him, nuzzling her face against her betrothed’s mighty shaft. She let the cockhead drag over her lips, humming as she planted faint, gentle kisses. She dropped lower, letting his cock, the pride of Asgard, eclipse half of her beautiful face. She let it rest there, smiling behind the rod that had conquered her and claimed her love. The eye that Thor could still see glimmered with intent. “Speak the tale of your first great love while you enjoy the delights of her mouth”

She kissed the underside of his cock, right at the base. Then lower, affectionately nuzzling at his plump, churning balls. With her face buried in the space between his cock and his stones, the Princess Diana, so fierce and elegant, closed her eyes and took a deep whiff. Then she let out a moan, low and deep and shuddering. When she opened her eyes again, they were glazed over with potent desire - drunk on Thor’s musk.

Amusing, but not surprising. Many forgot that the Odinson was also the god of fertility. But for now he would hold back the full effect of his musk. He still had a story to tell and it wouldn’t do any good if Diana was too dazed to listen.

After that though, Diana wasted little time. She lifted her head back up - and began her effort to take her betrothed’s cock into her mouth. Warmth and wetness, so sublime that it had Thor’s eyes fluttering shut, cascaded over his manhood. The pleasure came slowly as his wife eased her lips down his shaft. Even after centuries of enjoying each other in bed, Thor remained quite prodigious between his legs. His cock was substantial… even for an Amazon. Even so, Diana displayed her boundless devotion at her favorite altar of worship - the mighty pillar that stabbed upward between his beefy legs.

Her head dipped low, inch after inch of his cock disappearing between her skilled lips. Soft, pillowy things they were, agonizingly delicate upon his skin and buttery smooth as they slid down his shaft. And within her mouth lashed her tongue, sending pleasure rolling forth, crashing into the pit of his gut like a wild tide.

When she finally managed to take a decent length in her mouth, Diana started to suck. She sucked him needily - and skillfully as well. Bobbing her head at a steady pace, each stroke of her lips and lash of her tongue built upon the bliss that came before, slowly driving Thor up towards the peak of ecstasy. Gradually, she quickened her pace, her tongue working harder, more insistent. 

Thor tightened his jaw, breathing deeply through his nose, his nostrils flaring like an angry bull. He reached out, taking his betrothed by the head - but not roughly. His fingers ran through her dark, shimmering hair, cradling her at the back of her neck as her head bobbed faster in his lap. 

The slurping and sucking had become louder, so shameless and wanton that Thor might have mistaken them for the actions of a high-priced whore rather than the would-be queen of Asgard. Diana moaned around her betrothed’s fat cock, forcing as much of his length down her gullet as she could. Thor couldn’t help but feel a swell of pride then, seeing his manhood stuffed into his beloved’s mouth.

The pleasure was great, almost overwhelming. Had the blood of the Aesir not flowed through his veins, Thor knew he would have spilled his seed long before. Feeling the bliss of Diana’s warm and agile tongue upon him, Thor drew closer and closer to spending, just as his beloved Diana desired. But he kept a calm mind, letting the sensation settle into a pleasurable serenity. 

He would give Diana what she wanted. But he still had a story to tell. And there was no challenge that could best the mighty Thor. Not even those from his dear Princess.

“I first met my beloved Princess… during my exile…” Thor began, thinking back centuries to his wild youth. When his pride and brashness had led to his banishment to the mortal realm. Diana gave another moan, softer this time. Thor exhaled, groaning as the vibrations of her throat rolled down his shaft. He stroked his hand through her hair, affectionate. Diana bobbed her head a little faster, sucking just a little harder. Thor muttered a curse, but kept going. “By the time I met her… I had already spent some years on Midgard… traveling the lands of our mortal worshippers and beyond…”

Diana dipped her head down low, gurgling and choking around the length of Thor’s cock - the entirety of it now buried in her throat. She held there, both hands keeping his manhood still by the root. Her eyes turned up towards his, brilliant blue shining with adoration… and blistering lust. Thor snarled, his hips lifting up an inch or two off the bed, urging himself deeper into his woman’s throat. The fierce Princess Diana did not retreat. She kept the Pride of Asgard nestled nice and tight in her gullet, throating her beloved Thor with determination and glee.

Thor came and came hard, every muscle in his body tensing as he erupted down Diana’s throat. He fell back onto the bed with a thump - and still Diana kept his cock stuffed in her mouth. Her throat swallowed around his pulsing shaft, massaging his cock as it shot rope after rope after rope of hot, salty cum right down into her belly. Diana drank it down, moaning. Thor could see in her eyes the iron conviction not to waste a single drop of his godly seed.

But Thor was the god of fertility. Amazonian determination was as unbreakable as Uru metal… yet there were so few things that could withstand the power of Asgardian divinity. As Diana coaxed forth the seed that swirled in his balls, so she received it. Spurt after spurt after spurt, far more than even the mightiest of mortal men could produce. Thor filled his wife’s mouth, filled her throat, her belly… and then offered her even more.

Soon, his seed was spilling from her lips. Too much for even the Princess of Themyscira to handle. She drew back, gulping down what she could… and releasing Thor from her mouth just in time for his cock to spill the last few offerings of sticky, white seed onto the lovely swells of her breasts. 

Seeing Diana swallow his offering was a delight he always enjoyed… but seeing her bosom marked as well, those beautiful bronzed globes painted with streaks of white… that was a delight unto itself.

The would-be king released his final spurts with a low grunt - spilling his seed for perhaps the dozenth time that evening. Diana boldly returned her lips to him, not yet ready to quit. The woman hummed happily, letting his manhood slide back into her mouth for a few slow, loving sucks. 

Thor basked in the heat and maddening softness that glided over his shaft. Soon, Diana stopped and let his cockhead rest upon her tongue. She held him there for a long moment. She would not surrender her favorite toy just yet. She continued to suckle, lapping the remnants of his seed from the tip with naughty glee.

Thor sank back into his bed, sucking in a deep breath. Bliss fluttered over his skin, through his muscles and bones. A delightful warmth that he never wanted to end. But he remembered Diana’s challenge. And quickly, he found his words again.

“I… I was leading my own band of raiders. Norsemen. Others called us Varangians. We were sailing through the Mediterranean… seeking riches and plunder… honoring the old ways…” 

Thor remembered it clearly, as if it were just yesterday. Remembered what a fool he’d been. Remembering that it was her who made him better, made him worthy.

A smirk played upon his lips. He brushed a thumb over Diana’s cheek as she continued to suck upon his cockhead. She gave a soft hum, before letting it spring free from her mouth with a wet pop! She kissed the shaft again, holding the glistening prick flush to her pretty face. A sight so pretty it almost made Thor forget himself.

But what else could the man expect from his first great love? 

The Princess of the Amazons.

Diana of Themyscira.

“You know how it went, love. We came upon your little island. Delos, it was called. But we quickly learned that we weren’t the only visitors…”

10