Chapter 7
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was it, the day where my job description gains another insane title, as we begin to attempt entering another world through my laptop because of course that makes sense, why wouldn’t it.

 

We had taken about two weeks to get all the preparations ready for this trip both in terms of equipment and getting us all back into shape alongside our new team member who we trained in our tactics as much as we managed in that brief period.

 

I managed to buy some of the gear I felt was needed, but I unfortunately could not get my hands on another Escape orb, so I do not have any idea if they would even work there.

 

We are just going to have to hope we never get into a position where I would have to bet our lives on the only escape orb we did still have in our storage and hope it does link to the pre-established exit point in our house even in the digital world and not just fizzle out.

 

“So, to quickly go through the plan, we go in, we scout out the surroundings. Our goal is to get familiar with our surroundings first, and not to overextend ourselves.”

 

“If the exit point we are about to drop into turns out to be dangerous, we retreat immediately, and figure out a new plan back here in safety if possible instead of fighting blindly out there like idiots.”

 

Everyone in the room nods at my comments while the laptop we were going to use as our ‘waypoint’ sat on my worktable in my room just next to the wall and the small window to the left giving me a good view of the world outside.

 

Aurora lay on my bed facing me and the laptop while the two smaller members sat down on the floor just below him next to the bed to listen to my orders before we all took the dive to this place our newest member called home.

 

Everyone in the room, except for Livis for now but not for long, was wearing their snow-white team scarves around their necks along with some extra equipment.

 

Aurora was currently also wearing his full-on lightweight brown and white body armor woven from the furs of the mammoth Pokémon Mamoswine and the ‘legendary’canine fire beast Arcanine.

 

The suit was designed to specifically help him resist any heat or cold based attacks that may harm him as a member of the grass type family. The suit covered all four of his legs and his body, leaving only the head and his neck exposed to let him still fight without hindrance.

 

He also had a lightweight space compression backpack designed to be easily accessible for his vines on his back even in a hectic moment to pick up anything from it that he may want, be it a Sitrus berry to recover with or a Power orb to throw out, making him our best pack mule when it came to carrying plenty of our gear as his ability to fight was not hindered by much with that extra weight.

 

Not to mention, his vines make him the best out of all of us in being able to circumvent the main drawbacks when it came to using space compression backpacks in combat as having more than two arms gives you some leeway of having one of them out of commission to pull out an item when it’s needed the most.

 

Honestly, I truly wonder how people managed to deal with resource management before when it came to carrying things before these bags became so commonplace, as the current space compression technology allows for a pretty good chunk of stuff to be carried around that once could have easily broken your back by the sheer weight of it all.

 

Honestly, the main problem with that type of bag when it comes to our line of duty is that pulling anything out of it in a fast manner just isn’t feasible caused by both the sheer amount of items in them to navigate through and the clear delay that it takes for the item to rematerialize out of the bag, making them great for carrying large amount of stuff, but not exactly good if you want something specific out of there FAST.

 

Still, it’s not like we cannot just drop the backpack right as we enter combat if it becomes a hindrance by its weight. Sure, we might lose the thing as collateral in the fight, but that is why I’m not keeping the truly important stuff in there, and instead I place them in satchels around my waist.

 

While we would have liked to give Merry the exact same suit as Aurora has to deal with her weaknesses, it simply wasn’t reasonable considering how the way she fights relies on her entire body being exposed and being as light as possible in order for to have full access to her kit,

 So, we instead tried to give her the best we could under that restriction.

 

Currently, she has two small satchels very close to her armpits where a small item around the size of a single power orb can be stored in with the satchels designed to be as unintrusive as possible to her aiming with them being tightly wrapped around in such a way that they do not impede her arm movement.  

 

She also has a backpack that has a very specific trigger just behind her back that very specifically releases itself the bag off her back if it senses any signs of a larger needle being generated around that to further speed up her ability to get rid of the bag if she wants maximizes her freedom of movement as soon as possible.

 

Oh, and can’t forget the red rose beanie she was currently wearing over her right ‘ear’ flower, but that is just Merry being Merry, so moving on.

 

We didn’t exactly have too much time to get anything substantial for Livis as she and us were very much still figuring out her usual fighting style, making plans for significant gear designs fairly impossible at this moment in such a short amount of time.

 

Honestly, we struggled to even figure out a spot on her body we could possibly equip considering the length of her fairly short arms and both her antenna and ears requiring full movement for her moves to not be unimpeded not to even mention her flying being hindered the moment any extra weight would be added on her.

 

Because of the issues with flying, we decided to be the only one on the team to not carry a backpack just because keeping it on her could genuinely be dangerous if we ever got surprised by something and she couldn’t fly away from the danger, but we managed to give her very small satchel strapped tightly around the odd ‘medal’ on her stomach, placing the satchel just behind it where she can easily reach with her arms if she ever needs anything from it as we filled it with few essential tools that we felt were appropriately useful to her in a pinch.

 

It wasn’t much for her, but it was something, and we have some considerations to possibly create a suit for her in the future that would cover her body except for her head and arms with the very strict condition that it cannot be allowed to impede her movement or flying in any way, something we simply didn’t have time to prepare in the time we had as the material would need to be insanely light and still be useful for it to work.

 

Me? Well, I had my usual red and black colored combat uniform with plenty of pockets all around my body with the gear itself being based around the gear the Pokémon rangers use during their field missions while also being considerably heavier and armored to help me actually fight and take hits on the frontline against Pokémon and I guess now against Digimon.

 

Around my waist to my left is also sword sheet where my main weapon was, a silver-colored sword forged from metals emulating the properties of the silver spoons the Abra line held that many adept Psychics use to help channel their powers, with this model being specifically for those who prefer to utilize their powers in the form of a Psycho cut.

 

Honestly, I do not like using it that much considering just how expensive it was to commission for my specific needs and not to even mention that Sacred Sword damages it every time I use it, making the life span of it fairly short if I used it for every fight in the world I get to in my hectic life.

 

Which is why the very same sword sheet also holds a few of Merry’s needles, something that is less effective in wielding the sacred sword based around the Psychic type but is most importantly of all, completely disposable to use while still being something that can handle type energies even if it’s not psychic that it’s most compatible with, making it a solid base whenever I do not need to pull out my absolute all for a situation not to mention it being featherweight in weight to carry.

 

“First things first though, Livis, stand up, we have something to give you.”

 

The training from our spars seemingly have already paid off as she quickly stood up and faced me in an orderly manner, as I begin to give her the very thing she had been looking forward to since our first training session.

 

The small, snow-white scarf, the Rescue team scarf, the identity of our team that we carry it with pride.

 

I felt some satisfaction over all this as I watched Livis visibly brighten as she realized what was finally about to happen to her as I began to wrap the small scarf around her neck.

 

The moment the scarf settles on her neck, she immediately seems to notice something as she gazes around the room, noticing the special connection, the soothing bond it has to its other siblings as she feels us around her.

 

I focused on her as I began to explain just what exactly she held now.

 

“What you now hold is also what is called a Harmony scarf, created from materials harvested from the ancient tree of beginnings by the guardian legendary of the tree, Mew. “

 

“Even I do not the full abilities the scarf possesses, but it is said that during great times of peril, it would guide and protect you when you need it the most and remind you that you aren’t out there alone facing the Dark, and perhaps even allowing you to achieve the impossible when you truly need a miracle.”

 

“It is yours Livis, and with it, you now carry the symbol of our team, the symbol of the creed you shared with us. Carry it with pride, as you now represent Team righteous with your acts, so do make us proud as you journey to catch up with the rest of us, together.”

 

“Y-Yes!” She dutifully answers, seemingly struggling to turn her eyes away from the scarf that was now around her neck, as she kept feeling it with her two hands as if to ascertain it was truly there, and feeling the soothing presence it offered to her as it accepted her as its owner.

 

The two other members of our group give her subtle congratulations as they proceed to affectionally rub the little rabbit’s head as she was still focused on the thing around her neck now.

 

Originally, the materials for that scarf were intended for any repairs on ours, but Merry had enough materials to create an entirely new one from them, but it does mean we are going to need to ask for more materials later for future fixes… which means have to take a trip to that tree to ask for more…

 

Sigh…

 

 I begin to explain some of the other functions in the scarf:

 

“As you now have the scarf, I feel I should quickly go over the functions associated with it again before we jump into danger in a clearer matter.”

 

“So, other than being our trademark that makes you officially seen as part of our group in the public, the first thing you need to remember that the scarf is directly linked to the others of it’s kind, both esoterically and somewhat technologically, as plenty of the tools we use rely on that link to properly affect all of us when used, so do keep it on whenever we fight as a group.”

 

“Also, at least specifically for us, we have inserted a manually triggered alert system in the scarf that makes use of that link while allowing us to give a clearer signal than the scarf usually provides. Here, let me show you.”

 

I move my finger just below the Я symbol on the scarf and press my finger down on the spot.

 

 Livis finches from the sudden subtle motion the scarf suddenly does around her neck as it subtly vibrates that is unnoticeable by the eye but can definitely felt by the wearer of the scarf.

 

“That there is the trigger system we added just below our mark. Its purpose is for any member of the group to be able to give the rest of us an unseen signal to the rest of us if they require assistance which works a pretty good distance away. The number of presses on the trigger increases the intensity of the vibration, which is used to let us know just how urgently you are in need of the attention."

 

I begin counting with my fingers as raise one finger up and say, “one press means that you require attention, - I raise another finger up- two that you require assistance in something, - and lastly raise the third finger up- "and three that you require urgent assistance usually dealing with a dangerous situation." – I drop my fingers back down as I continue to explain- "The scarves do have an innate sense that alerts the rest of us if any of us are in peril, but I would rather it never come to that, so please do use the trigger system before the situation ever gets that far.”

 

“Each of our scarves gives a different type of way in how it vibrates with the trigger, so do start learning to recognize which type of vibration is the identity  for each of us Livis, as that is going to be your homework as we are going to  occasionally give you the attention signal next to you every now and then for you to learn and guess from who it came from.”

 

I touch my own scarf as I say, “The material used for weaving the scarf also has the effect to make you feel calmer, helping you deal with your nerves when it comes to the hectic situations, we find ourselves in, so do feel free to wear it if you ever find yourself dealing with anxiety, as it just might help your mind to calm down again.”

 

“Anyway, that about covers the scarf, so do keep good care of it, because the scarf will make sure to now take care of you, they are weird like that.”

 

I stop focusing on Livis as I begin talking to the whole room again.

 

“Where we are going according to Livis is what I could best compare to a lawless area in our world like that of the Orre region’s desert, a place where danger is everywhere, and you are expected to fend off for yourself with the feeling of safety being a rare commodity as vagabonds and criminals rule the land.”

 

 

“ So,” I pause before I take a more authoritative tone as I continue saying, “we are going to do exactly what any enforcer in those lands do, we go in, we help people, and we try to make a difference in that place no matter how small it is, because that is what we Rescue teams do,  help those who require it no matter how bad it is, because someone has to do the right thing, so I guess it’s just has to be us.”

 

It seems that my words had some effect as I could visibly see the determination coming out of Livis who had trained for this moment ever since she became our trainee, sometimes even bordering desperation as her unreasonable standards towards herself forced us quite often to remind her that she was very much improving, quite rapidly too if I would say so.

 

I looked at the rest of the group as well and seeing as everyone seemed more than ready to go, I felt it was time to begin the main show.

 

“Now Livis, what exactly am I supposed to do with this device?” I ask as I pull out the mystical blue brick from my pocket as I show it to her.

 

She began trying to recall the vague stories that she had read about, before answering, “lets just… try scanning the laptop? It was kind vague, but the requirements from what I understood was scanning anything that was connected to the communication network, and the DigiDex would do the rest for you.”

 

Well, this was going to be real awkward if this in fact does nothing, but here goes I guess.

 

I pointed the DigiDex towards my laptop after checking everyone was prepared to go, and activated the scanning function targeting the laptop, and in fact did start to happen, as an entirely new message appeared on the DigiDex.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

NEW ACCESS POINT DETECTED:

 

INSTALL THE DIGITAL TRANSFER SYSTEM CLIENT?

 

 

YES                                                          NO

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 I stared at the screen for a moment until I assumed it was a touchscreen function like the scanner before I pressed the yes option on the screen.

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

INSTALLING: DO NOT BREAK CONTACT

 

Progress: 0%

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

I watched what I could best describe as a beam of flickering light connects to my laptop as it seemed to have started an installation as the laptop was also showing a very common installation pop-up as the progress bar begins to count up.

 

Please do not get stuck on 99, I do not want to be in a troubleshooting situation and having to worry that breaking the contact may just break both the devices.

 

Taking my chance to check my entourage’s reaction behind me, Merry looked absolutely like she was about to bounce out of excitement, while both Aurora and Livis seemed to have resolved themselves for whatever was about to happen next with the confirmation that this very well may actually be bringing us to another journey today.

 

It didn’t take too long for the download process to end as a new pop-up up shows up on the DigiDex:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Installation completed!

 

LAUNCH DIGITAL TRANSFER SYSTEM CLIENT?

 

YES                                                          NO

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Once more, I press the yes option as I point the DigiDex at the laptop.

 

Another stream of light begins to come out of the device as the laptop apparently takes that as a command and begins to activate the client as its screen turns black as the ‘client’ begins to start-up.

 

Eventually, A distinct logo shows up that depicts a very distinct large white tail surrounded by what could be best described from my limited knowledge as something I had once seen when I watched someone more knowledgeable work with cyberspace and show visual depiction of it to me.

 

The logo quickly fades to black as what I would consider as my best guess to be the actual user interface shows up on the laptop.

 

The DigiDex makes a distinct alert sound for the first time in its existence as a new

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

WELCOME TO USING THE DIGITAL TRANSFER SYSTEM

 

NO PREVIOUS SCAN DETECTED. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCAN FOR NEARBY SERVERS?

 

 

YES                                                          NO

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Once more, I press yes.

 

The device once more surges with light as it hits the laptop.

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

SCANNING FOR SERVERS: DO NOT BREAK CONTACT

 

Progress: 0%

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

The scan takes a short moment before it gives out the supposed results:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

TWO SERVERS DETECTED

PRESS ON THE SERVER NAME YOU WOULD WISH TO ACCESS:

AVAILABLE SERVERS TO CONTACT ORDERED BY PROXIMITY:

TOJOH

TOKAN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

“There are…. multiple zones?” Our resident Digimon seemed as gobsmacked as much as the rest of us as we apparently now had multiple choices for our destination.

 

Making the executive decision to this reveal, I say, “For now, let’s just ignore the second choice and focus on the one we actually know about beforehand.”

 

The little rabbit hesitantly nods at me as she gets stuck in her head, likely thinking the implications of this revelation.

 

After a slight amount of hesitance, I pressed the ‘Tojoh’ option on the screen of the DigiDex.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

CONTACTING THE TOJOH SERVER:

 

Progress: 0%

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

A light surges once more out of the DigiDex as the bar very quickly reaches the max.

 

This time, something much more complex shows up on the screen of the laptop, something that vaguely looked like a blurred map, with one point in it clearly highlighted in.

 

I look at the screen of the DigiDex that once more has a new message on it:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

POINT THE SCANNER TOWARDS THE AVAILABLE LOCATIONS YOU WISH TO TRANFER TO:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

I walk closer to the laptop and focus the scanner on various parts the screen, not getting a reaction from the blurred parts of the map so I finally target the obvious and only clear and highlighted point on it:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

POINT ESTABLISHED:

 

SCANNING THE SURROUNDINGS FOR PERSONNEL TO TRANSFER:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Now the laptop in front of us begins to surge with light as it covers us and looked like it was scanning us before the DigiDex lit up again with a message:

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

FOUR TARGETS CONFIRMED AND SCANNED WITHIN PROXIMITY.

 

BEGIN TRANSFER?

 

YES                                                          NO

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This seems to be it, the final confirmation to confirm we truly were going somewhere.

 

I give the ones behind me one last look to ascertain everyone was ready. as I press the yes button.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TRANSFERRING:

 

WELCOME TO THE DIGITAL WORLD!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The laptop facing us begins to surge with a massive charge of light as I feel my very self beginning to… ‘digitize’? at a rapid pace as the surge of light pulls us all inside it and towards the destination of our starting point in our new journey!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matcha city

The lab of Professor Akihabara

 

How is it that I, Akihabara, one of the greatest computer scientists in the world, as someone who helped design this very transfer system I was currently observing, couldn’t understand what the in the heck the very system I had built was doing right now!

 

I was trying to puzzle it out in my top-of-the-line tech room, filled with scanners, monitors, report tools, anything that I would imagine and need as one of the greatest computer scientists in the world, just trying to figure just whatever this erratic activity in my transfer program that just. KEPT. HAPPENING!

 

My creations are perfect, PERFECT! always Bug free, PERFECT! So why then, is it that the Kanto storage system kept having erratic behavior and overflowing data into the Johto server system not to even mention the random calls for transfers each server seemed to be getting. Why, WHY!

 

At first, I believed it had been Bill who had added something into the program as the one responsible for the Johto portion of the system, but he didn’t seem to have a clue either on whatever was causing this, and that it worked just perfectly fine until this odd packet loss of a situation began to come in.

 

I was staring at my computer, just waiting for another one of those baffling autonomous movements of information to happen again.

 

…THERE, there’s one moving right now!

 

“Now Porygon 1! after it!” I commanded my Porygon who I had prepared beforehand to just try to get to the bottom of this, with all new code in it to improve its speed within cyberspace after so many failures trying to trace that package.

 

“Pory!” My trusty servant follows my command as it digitizes itself into cyberspace and proceeds to chase that baffling signal at speeds the previous Porygons were never capable of as its digitized rocket boosters attached to it gave it the speed to follow the signal at blistering speeds.

 

Maybe this time, this I would finally get to the bottom of this!

 

I observed the Porygon as it followed the utterly bafflingly fast signal moving across the digital web scenery of cyberspace at an unprecedented speed that if it wasn’t for the recent additions to the Porygon, it would have already gotten away by now as it did so many times already.

 

‘Just how deep is it going’ I wondered as the Porygon had already delved into the deep web long ago and the signal was about to breach onto the dark Web levels of cyberspace.

 

And yet, the signal kept still going even deeper down, so unfathomably deep that even I didn’t know what truly was down there, there shouldn’t be anything down there at all! and yet, the signal kept going further downwards, further and further below!

 

I was beginning to worry about the Porygon’s processors as this was far below where a Porygon would ever go, as it dived into the deep dark void that was below the dark web, where nothing existed, where nothing was supposed to exist! At this point, I, one of the greatest minds in computer science, could not understand how a signal like this could even go this deep!

 

I held my breath as the chase continued for a little while longer, until it all stopped as what I could best describe as if a WALL had stopped my trusty Porygon as the signal only kept going further below as the Porygon was now simply unable to progress through that ‘barrier’ of data.

 

“Curse it, curse it all!” I jumped off my chair and slammed it down in my frustration, another failure, and this time, I had no easy solutions to this that I could think of!

 

I ordered the Porygon to return to the surface web before something in it went haywire from the sheer depth it was in. I was NOT in the mood to deal with a random virus within the dark web infecting the Porygon right now!

 

But right as the Porygon was about to retreat, a LOUD sound began to fill the room from the speakers, an utterly deafening sound that made my ears bleed but not before I made the Porygon record it as it began to retreat from the deep web.

 

That is at least something! Perhaps some answers could be had from that sound!

 

I began to immediately splice and analyze what the sound was, comparing to different sounds found within the web, only to be utterly aggravated as the results came in.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT RESEMBLES THE SOUND OF A WAILORD SINGING!!?”

 

Now I was absolutely certain someone was mocking me, whoever this was that had apparently started using this transfer system, was doing it as a joke just to insult me! There was no other reason the sound of a whale would cry out there, after another failure to trace that signal!

 

“AAAARGHHHH!!!!!”

 

I had been mocked and bested at my own game. me. ME! One of the greatest minds of cyberspace, utterly defeated again by an upstart who just kept mocking me with these acts!

 

“Hah…. ha……”  I began to breathe again after finally calming down as my analytic mind began to consider the possible solutions to this.

 

There was something in there, deep, DEEP within the dark web, but the Porygon could not breach there, and I understood why! Porygon 1 had simply not been built to handle such depths of cyberspace and travelling that deep below would likely require a complete software and hardware update to manage in order to travel in that supposedly empty unknown.

 

“Sigh… I may just have to get in contact with the Mossdeep space center and pray they would offer me one of their high tech Porygons that they have recently been developing for space travel, they called it Porygon 2 was it?”

 

And yet, even that may not be enough, he needed something new, something that would go further beyond the dark web, to wherever that signal had gone to!

 

I swear I would get to the bottom of this, because no one challenges me in my own game! ME! the greatest computer scientist in the world and wins!

 

 

 

 

Well, here is chapter 7.

Honestly, i was on the fence if I should release this or not just yet, but i gave my word to drop something today so here it is.

Anyway, considering that, I may edit this one a little bit in the future with extra details if this does become a problem, And that the backlog is currently empty, which means this is the end for the daily updates. Bummer.

So, next update is scheduled to be around 4 days later, and after that perhaps once every saturday (Dunno, Im still kinda feeling what would work the best for me, but for now, ill default to once a week.)

Cheers, Author

1