Chapter 53-Memories Of The Past (9) [F.D.3] (Partial R-18)
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Location: Focalor, Unnamed Forest]

[5:30 AM, December 25, 134817, AP]

After a hundred years since Nepheria and Crown's marriage, both of them had led a happy life in the middle of a certain unnamed forest. There, they live their lives inside a small home. They currently still do not have a child due to the fact that when a person is attuned to the magic of everything, they have some great effects that could also allow them to use magic more easily, and many others, like being able to turn their entire body into mana, turning themselves into ethereal entities. This is also the reason why both of them still did not have a child, although there's a possibility yet rare at the same time.

While living in their home, the outside is not so peaceful. As their lives go on, a war rages throughout countless universes within their empire. As once students in the Belros School, they too partake in this war. Even with the help of Vernon and Nathalia, it's still ongoing due to the increasing numbers of their enemies' empires. Although an countless enemy empire would fall every single day, their number is still at large.

Despite the large disparity, they lived because of an artifact that Nepheria, Crown, Vernon, and Nathalia didn't know's origin. It does not contain magic or any type of energy. It took the form of a book with no name but was filled with intricate designs. It shows them the future. No, it was the truth of what would happen through those texts. Their empire lived despite the constant wars that they are currently in, and now the book is in the hands of Nepheria.

As she looked inside the book empty as she waited for the words that would appear or may appear inside the book, Crown appeared behind her without letting Nepheria notice her as she suddenly groped Nepheria Breast, surprising Nepheria.

"Ahn~!!" Nepheria screamed as she got dragged by Crown into the air as Crown's hands were in her breast, making her blush at the sudden groping of Crown, while Crown just smiled as Nepheria dropped the book from the sudden pleasure she was feeling.

"Why you, your hands take them out, Ahn~!!" Nepheria said as she tried to resist Crown from groping her, but it was futile as Crown knew her weakness very well, making her weaker and making her resistance against Crown's groping weaker every single time Crown pinched her nipples.

Seeing that she cannot get out of Crown's groping, she is forced to use magic. As her magic gathered into her fist, Crown noticed that Nepheria was gathering mana in her fist and instantly created multiple barriers to protect herself, but it was useless as Nepheria's fist broke through every single barrier that she had created, hitting her face as she flew out of the house, flying through the sky, as she hit a huge mountain as she got deeply embedded in the mountain, but it seems not to bother her at all, but she smile instead.

"Crown!!" Nepheria shouted as she noticed that she overdid it as she just punched Crown into a mountain, deeply embedding her in the mountain, so she instantly teleported there in an instant, as she suddenly appeared at the huge hole where Crown was embedded, as she suddenly used magic to pull out Crown from the hole.

"Hello, you finally noticed me. I'm getting a bit lonely, you know, ever since that book came" Crown said, as if she were trying to tease Nepheria, although it's true that the book has been Nepheria's attention ever since it got into her hand, although she knows that the value and the words or text written in the book are precious knowledge about the true future.

"You could have just asked. Do you really need to grope me from behind while I'm trying to understand the artifact?" Nepheria said, looking at the floating crown suspended in Nepheria's magic, holding her up. Hearing what just Nepheria said made Crown puff her cheeks as she looked at Nepheria.

"Hmph, you would always ignore me, saying that you need to learn the artifact, forcing me to do it in the first place" Crown said as she explained that she is ignoring her just to learn about the artifact despite the fact they could not find anything weird as it does not contain any mana or anything other than that it's indestructible and always shows the future or the true future that would happen other than they did not find anything wrong with this artifact at all.

"I know, I'm sorry. Is there any way for me to compensate for the time I have wasted in this book?" Nepheria said as Crown smiled at this as she finally got Nepheria's attention out of the book and redirected it back to her, so she thought for a moment what she wanted as compensation. As she was thinking what sort of compensation she wanted, she remembered the time when Nepheria first asked her out.

"Yes, there is one thing, but it would be very hard" Crown said as she looked into Nepheria's eye with seriousness. Although Nepheria does not know what sort of compensation Crown wants, she will do her best to satisfy her to the best of her capabilities.

"Really, whatever it is, I'll do anything" Nepheria said as she looked at Crown intently with the desire of doing her best so Crown would not be sad to make sure that despite her intent on learning everything about the book, she wanted to make Crown know that she always loved her.

"Then let's go on a date right now" Crown said with a smile on her face, looking at Nepheria's face with enthusiasm. Seeing this, Nepheria was a bit surprised.

"Eh? Right now?" Nepheria asked if they were starting their date currently, as she at least wanted to change her clothes and wash herself.

"Don't 'Eh?' Me and yes, right now starting from this point in time, well, have a date" Crown said with a smile as she got close to Nepheria as their faces got closer, making Nepheria blush.

0