Chapter – 37: Citadel of Sin
469 9 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the Citadel of Sin was conquered, it was an ascending dungeon, requiring players to defeat multiple mobs along with a boss on each floor for the chance to conquer it. The Citadel of Sin comprised of a total of 7 floors, with the 7th and highest floor being the most dangerous and challenging to conquer. While this would have posed a significant challenge for most players, for Lucian, it was just another walk in the park. However, navigating through the dungeon provided him with a rather interesting experience.

This dungeon wasn't your typical one; instead, it was an 'all-clear' dungeon, similar to a Simultaneous Attack Dungeon. In this unique dungeon, players needed to explore every nook and cranny, clear out all enemies, including small bosses, and map out every area, before challenging the floor boss and advancing. Lucian managed to clear it successfully, thanks to having his lovely Suzune, a developer, on his side, providing him with much-needed dungeon information.

After clearing the dungeon and taking ownership, Lucian transformed it into a complex and interconnected place. Originally, the dungeon featured multiple biomes on each floor, requiring players to ascend further up. However, Lucian redesigned it into a single vast area divided into circles, reminiscent of the circles of hell. As you ventured further in, you ascended higher, despite moving forward. Although it retained the name Citadel, it no longer resembled a traditional citadel; its outer structure looked more like a heavily fortified fortress.

Arriving in the first Circle, Lucian looked around, and the only thing that greeted him in this amethyst-hued realm was a swirling purple space that seemed endless. There was no solid ground; instead, there were rocky platforms scattered far apart, each appearing as if it could crumble at any moment. Lucian stood on one of these platforms.

The first, second, and third Circles were essentially the same space, but they had specific checkpoints. Regardless of the direction one moved in, they would keep ascending, progressing to the next Circle. Lucian had implemented this effect into his base.

Within these Circles, this circles were populated with various Pop-up Undead and Sin NPCs provided by the base itself. Most of them were undead, making it cost-effective for Lucian to maintain them.

Initially, there were only 7 Circles, but Lucian used real-life money to expand his storage and created two more Circles to make it as accurate to the original 9 layers of hell as possible. He had also created numerous powerful undead NPCs for the first, second, and third Circles.

Some of the most powerful ones included...

Abyssal Death Wyrm. A monstrous undead wyrm NPC created through numerous trials and errors by Lucian. Its appearance was that of a colossal, elongated wyrm, but it was composed entirely of horrifying skeletal faces-gigantic faces that covered its entire form. The sight of this creature was terrifying, as the faces moved and wriggled across its body, creating the impression that every part of it was alive.

This NPC possessed powers slightly exceeding those of typical level 100 NPCs. It served as the Area Guardian of the First Circle, devoid of a humanoid form or gender, merely an obedient monster following its creator's commands.

Lucian had invested a significant amount of money into his Citadel of Sin base, aiming to make it as menacing and horrific as possible. This was evident in the NPCs inhabiting these Circles, each designed to be as terrifying as conceivable.

In the Second Circle resided Malgorth, a level 100 undead NPC designated as the Guardian and most crucial asset of the first three layers.

It was a grey, skeletal, mummy-like being with tentacles sprouting from its rear end and beneath. Its head bore a crown-like skeletal mass. Its chest tore open, revealing multiple tentacles and a nightmarish, gory spectacle.

This NPC was not combat-oriented; instead, its purpose lay in its utility elsewhere. Several other NPCs were present to protect it, highlighting its significance. Its primary role was to seal off any use of magic from the First Circle to the Third Circle. It possessed a powerful Outer Undead Racial class that excelled in disabling magic and spells as long as it remained alive. This necessitated the creation of other Overlord undead NPCs to safeguard it.

As for the Third Circle, it resembled the other two but was guarded by an NPC that Lucian had finally completed: Centiparade.

Centiparade was a skeletal undead centipede monster composed entirely of centipede bones. Its face featured a horrifying skeletal representation of a centipede, meticulously customized by Lucian to be as terrifying and grotesque as possible. It patrolled the entirety of the Third Circle, floating through space like a cosmic beast, ready to attack any enemy player entering its radius.

Leaving the outer three circles aside, the inner circles were much more complex to explain.

Black wings materialized from Lucian's back, adorned with neon green swirling patterns. He shot forward, vanishing in a blaze of green light, and then reappeared in what seemed to be a river of gold. However, upon closer inspection, it became apparent that this was a river comprised of golden coins-so numerous that they resembled water, forming an endless river of Yggdrasil gold coins.

Lucian slowly descended toward the lake, hovering above the river of coins. Various creatures swam in the river, from Gold Mermaids to undead Greeds, and even some Coin Mimics, along with many treasure tickers and Serpent of Greed.

This entire area was one where players, if they dared to attack, could attempt to loot the coins scattered here, potentially amassing great wealth. However, it was far from simple.

A staggering total of 357 billion coins lay here. Yes, you heard it correctly. If someone managed to reach this place, they would have the opportunity to plunder this vast wealth-provided they could reach it. Lucian had initially believed that creating a genuine river of gold coins would be impossible. Gold was typically a virtual currency, and even as an item, it was impossible to materialize one million coins individually. They would simply merge into groups of ten coins, each worth 100,000.

However, with the assistance of Suzune and his own research efforts, Lucian had managed to accomplish this feat. Nevertheless, it wasn't flawless.

"It's still stuttering..." Lucian muttered as he dipped his leg into the river of gold and kicked the coins. He observed the animation being fluid at first, then lagging as the coins scattered.

Processing such an enormous amount of data simultaneously posed a significant challenge, even for the most advanced of game servers, and this ocean of coins was undoubtedly consuming a substantial portion of their resources.

"Looks like I'll have to invest a little more to achieve the fluidity I want," Lucian muttered to himself as he began to fly away. The guardian of this circle was the Arch Evil Greed, a black skeletal monster adorned in golden jewelry. It had taken a total of 200 NPC levels to create this powerful NPC, but the investment was worthwhile, as it generated more coins each day, effectively balancing the cost. The process of creating the Arch Evil had been challenging, but the rewards justified the effort.

However, this circle wasn't just filled with riches. It was a dangerous place, despite its golden appearance. The Specter of Bank, for example, was a high-debuffing specter that leached everything from players caught within its range, including their coins. This made it more menacing than monsters that merely inflicted damage to players' HP.

Some might wonder why Lucian had spent so much money to create an ocean of coins that could still be sabotaged. The answer lay in his desire for immense wealth and his willingness to flaunt it. What better way to showcase his wealth than by creating a river made entirely of money? Furthermore, not all of his money was in this river; most of it was securely stored in the treasury of the Castle of Valhalla.

Continuing his journey, Lucian passed by a solitary boulder within the river of gold. Seated atop the boulder was a pitch-black skeletal being with teeth made of gold and golden button-like eyes. It adorned itself with an assortment of gold jewelry and had golden swords impaled in its back. The NPC appeared to consume gold, but in reality, it was multiplying the coins. This NPC was the Arch Evil Greed.

Further ahead, the river of gold eventually came to an end as Lucian entered a swampy landscape. The sky retained its purplish hue, but the ground transitioned into a muddy swamp. Tentacle-like trees writhed all around him, creating an eerie atmosphere. This place was known as the Swamp of Sin, and while it wasn't a central component, it housed many deadly Pop monsters, including Dark Treants, fearsome undead creatures, and even some lurking Undeep Dreads in its depths.

The primary NPCs within this area were the Horsemen of Apocalypse. Named after their respective traits-War, Conquest, Famine, and Death-these NPCs were inspired by the legendary Horsemen of the Apocalypse. In this circle, each significant location was protected by one of these Horsemen. The current location, guarded by War, was one of them. The other three important locations in this circle, such as the Temples of Anger, were similarly safeguarded by the remaining Horsemen-Conquest, Famine, and Death.

While these Horsemen NPCs shared similar appearances, each bore distinctive colors corresponding to their respective traits. In addition to them, Lucian had added numerous other NPCs, all of which were undead or monstrous in nature.

Lucian looked around the swamp, finding it quite dull despite being its creator, and decided to head towards his main destination. With a step into the air, he instantly vanished.

As he flew toward the center of the swamp, Lucian finally saw the NPC he had left incomplete.

There stood a statue of a vine-colored woman, her greasy green hair covering her entire face. Her nails were long, appearing eager to dig into anything, even though she was just a statue; she had a lifelike quality about her. She wore an evening dress that revealed her ample cleavage, with her large breasts catching Lucian's attention.

"Ufff... To think I would abandon her. I really feel bad now," Lucian said as he gazed at the NPC, focusing particularly on her breasts. She had been designed by Lucian himself, with an intentional seductive quality. It was important to note that she wasn't meant to be whore; her settings were rather peculiar, and she was a level 100 NPC.

"Let's unlock your true potential," Lucian said as he accessed the customization options. This NPC he was creating had a unique origin - she was crafted from the heart of Cthulhu, one of the rarest items he obtained after defeating the legendary world enemy. Lucian had acquired many incredible items from that battle, and this heart was among them. He had used it to create this NPC, but she was only half-finished at the time due to a lack of specific data crystals needed for her customization. Now, Lucian had obtained those data crystals and was ready to complete her.

After two hours of work, Lucian was finally satisfied. He watched as the NPC walked into what appeared to be an old house. However, the moment she entered the house, it vanished into the ground, as if darkness had consumed it.

[Type]

NPC

[Name]

Cthulhinae 

[Heteremorph]

[Race]

Eldritch (Not to be confused with Elder Litch)

[Female]

[Alignment]

Extreme Evil 

[Karma]

-500

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

• Eldritch Hand : Lvl - 10

• Eldritch Horror : Lvl - 10

• Cthulhus Spawn : Lvl 10

• Cthulhus Hand : Lvl - 10

• Cultist of R'lyeh : Lvl - 10

• R'lyehan Chosen : Lvl - 5

• Apostle of Cthulhu : Lvl - 5

• Star Spawn : Lvl - 10

[Job Class]

• Tentacled Acolyte : Lvl - 10

• Dreamer : Lvl - 10

• Greater Dreamer : Lvl - 5

• Lord of Deep : Lvl - 5

[Racial Levels - 70]

[Job Levels - 30]

[HP - 120/120]

[MP - 120/120]

[Phy. Atk: 100]

[Phy. Def: 150]

[Agility: 100]

[Mag. Atk: 100]

[Mag. Def: 200]

[Resist: 150]

[Sepcial: 250]

[Creator - «Lucian Aeternus»]

[Guardian - «Fifth Circle»]

[Settings]

-Battle Settings-

«Calm» «Creepy» «Deadly» «DEFENSIVE »

-Story Settings--

« She is the guardian of the Fifth Circle and also the First of Its Creator's Creations, Cthulhinae is a very shy and extremely apathetic girl. She displays childlike intelligence when it comes to matters of common sense, but her eagerness is boundless when it concerns her Creator and anything related to the power of darkness. Much like the other guardians of the Citadel, she doesn't enjoy engaging in conversation with anyone.

However, she also reveals a great degree of interest in various activities, such as knitting clothes for the future children she plans to have with her Creator. Initially, she appears as a seductive lady with a childlike innocence, but she can turn deadly in an instant. Malevolence is the only way to describe her, and she wouldn't hesitate to eliminate even the last remnants of humanity or any being if her Creator, her master, so commands.

Nevertheless, she understands that not everything revolves around destruction. As the spawn of Cthulhu and chosen by her Creator, she possesses numerous powers, utilities, and strengths, making her one of the strongest NPCs in the entire Citadel and guild. However, she remains indifferent to this fact. Her life is devoted to the one light that shines brighter than all others-her Creator.

Cthulhinae has exhibited a strong tendency to stalk and has even attempted to enter her Creator's dreams, albeit without success. She acknowledges her role as a servant and is content with simply gazing at his figure for eternity. She holds a deep-seated hatred for anyone who shows even minor disrespect for her Creator, and she is willing to subject them to eternal torture for even the slightest offenses. »

"My work's done here," Lucian declared. However, deciding to check on all his important NPCs and having another item to deliver, he chose to explore a bit further. He also had a special NPC to visit.

"Let's go and see one of my most favorite NPCs," Lucian chuckled as he made his way to the second-to-last circle. Skipping the one in between, his wings carried him through a portal, and he appeared in what seemed to be a dark river. It resembled the previous swamp but had a more eerie atmosphere. The sounds of the deceased echoed, akin to background music. Lucian turned off the BGM and focused on the center of this place.

Although it was a vast area, essentially a biome on its own, it was one of the smallest circles in the Citadel. He gazed upon what looked like a flying fortress of luxury in the midst of the sky of the wailing river.

It was the Hanging Garden of Babylon, a place where one of his favorite NPCs resided. She held a special place in his heart, and in the entire Citadel, she was his most beloved NPC.

Lucian flew near the fortress and landed on its grounds. From the outside, it resembled a miniature version of the original Citadel of Sin, exuding luxury with its abundance of gold and marble. NPCs were scattered throughout, all of them appearing cute. Lucian had brought Mercenary NPCs to this place.

Lucian strolled through the area for a continuous 30 minutes, navigating its beauty. He had designed it with the hope of providing a "fun" experience for anyone who entered.

Typically, if any enemy entered, they would be swiftly eliminated by the defensive mechanisms. And if they somehow managed to survive, they would face the owner of the Flying Garden of Babylon, the guardian of Sin herself. She had complete control over the entire structure, making it an extension of herself. Lucian had used a significant number of rare items and a vast amount of data crystals to create it. Finally, upon reaching the grand hall, Lucian found himself in what appeared to be a throne room.

It was an opulent throne room adorned with gold and marble pillars, featuring crystal embellishments throughout. At the end of the room, seated on one of two thrones, was a stunning woman with long raven hair. Her ears were pointed, resembling an elf, but she was, in fact, a spirit. She wore a dark gown as deep as midnight, which complemented her queenly appearance. Her face bore an emotionless but authoritative expression, with golden eyes like melodic pearls.

"Ahhh... Although I hate roleplaying, Semiramis is definitely worth it," Lucian muttered as he walked forward and took a seat on the empty throne beside Semiramis.

"How are you doing, Semiramis?" Lucian whispered as he used his hand to run through her long, silky black hair, a privilege granted by his financial status for his NPCs.

"Sigh~ I really should let my embarrassment go and ask Mei Mei to cosplay as Semiramis," Lucian murmured, taking mental notes as he continued to caress the NPC's cheeks. The NPC showed no reaction.

"[Kneel]," Lucian muttered the command, and Semiramis immediately left her throne to walk down and kneel before Lucian.

"Sigh~ this is truly satisfying... Why? Why am I becoming a bad boy?" Lucian wondered as he heaved a sigh of satisfaction. This wasn't his usual demeanor. He should be enjoying Semiramis's presence on the throne rather than having her kneel before him. However, it gave him a different kind of excitement that he found almost palpable. Setting that thought aside, Lucian decided to make some adjustments to her settings.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Semiramis

[Heteremorph]

[Race]

Spirit

[Gender]

Female

[Alignment]

Lawful Evil

[Karma]

-200

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

• Spirit : Lvl - 15

• Heroic Spirit : Lvl - 10

[Job Class]

• Assasin : Lvl - 10

• Castor : Lvl - 10

• Poison Maker : Lvl - 10

• Venomancer : Lvl - 10

• Poison Master : Lvl - 5

• Creationist / Constructs : Lvl - 5

• Illusionist : Lvl - 10

• Summoner : Lvl - 10

• Queen : Lvl - 5

[HP - 50/50]

[MP - 100/100]

[Phy. Atk: 55]

[Phy. Def : 55]

[Agility: 65]

[Mag. Atk: 72]

[Mag. Def: 75]

[Resist: 89]

[Special: 140]

[Racial Levels - 25]

[Job Levels - 75]

[Creator - «Lucian Aeternus»]

[Guardian -«River of Dead Styx 8th Circle»]

[Settings]

-Residence-

Hanging Garden of Babylon

-Battle Settings-

«Calm» «Commanding» «Resourceful» «Deadly» «Loyal»

-Story Settings-

« Semiramis is the Circle Guardian of the 8th Circle and self-proclaimed queen of her creator and master. She exudes an air of decadence and luxury. Semiramis has mastered a wide range of disciplines, including cosmetics, hairdressing, dancing, clothing, music, and astronomy. Her enchanting beauty has captivated many men, but none were deemed worthy even to touch her master's feet, let alone be with her.

Her passion is singular, devoted entirely to her creator. She has waged wars for him, longing to possess him, the only one she has ever devoted herself to with body, soul, and heart. Her love for him borders on insanity, making her deranged affection even more dangerous.

Semiramis believes that authority is above all else, bowing to no one but her creator and master, the one true ruler who she cannot yet make completely hers. She encourages him to become a ruler like her, embracing the qualities of a tyrant.

As a woman of beauty, knowledge, wit, and manipulation, she possesses extraordinary skills and the ability to influence others with her words, even bringing about their demise without physical violence. Despite her passionate love for her master, she views anyone who falls for another man as weak, making her the weakest of all, yet she stands as a queen, worthy of her creator. She despises all men, except her creator, and avoids their presence, believing it would sour her mood. »

She is the Circle Guardian of the 8th Circle, and also the self proclaimed queen of Her creator and master. Semiramis is a very enthusiastic person who indulges in luxury and "exudes a decadent atmosphere from somewhere." She has studied a wide range of disciplines such as cosmetics, hairdressing, dancing, clothing, music and astronomy, and her beautiful face has captivated many men, however, none even came close to touching her feet as they weren't even worth the dirt of her master shoes. Her passion lied only one man, and it was her creator, she had waged wars for him, to possess that single man, to posses her king. The only one who is worthy of embracing her, the only one she has devoted herself to, with all her body, soul and heart. 

As a ruler, and a queen, she believes it's necessary one like her and her master to be way superior to others and have more desires than a regular people. Making her deranged love even more dangerous, bordering on insanity. 

She thinks authority is above everything, and that's why she bows to no one but her creator and master, the one true ruler and the only king who she can't maker hers yet. 

She thinks as a ruler, a king, beings. a tyrant is what one should do. As she encourages her master to become a ruler like her. 

She as a women is not only beautiful and is able to use everything at her disposal but also able to bring forth the death of others without even laying hands on them with just the use of others, with her words. She is a women with knowledge wits and manipulation beyond anything. She also thinak that those who fall for any Man other than her master are weak, yet she herself is so head over heels for her master making her the weakest individual. Yet, she stands tall as a queen, befitting of her creator. She hates all men(except her creator), and doesn't like even gazing at them. She thinks just being ine the presence of one would spoil her mood. »

He didn't do much but just changed her skill sets a little.

"Let's get going; I have to go to the Frost Fortress and deliver that item," Lucian muttered as he jumped down from the throne and looked at the queen.

"[Return]," he commanded, and Semiramis walked back and sat on her throne like a queen, crossing her legs.

Immediately, Lucian teleported out of the Hanging Garden of Babylon and found himself outside, looking at the scene. Slowly, he made his way towards the last and 9th circle of his citadel.

After a while, Lucian appeared in what seemed to be a frozen landscape. The purple sky had also changed to one that exuded a cold winter blizzard, and hail fell from everywhere. Anyone standing here would have their HP drained significantly, despite using the right gear. However, for Lucian, this was nothing. Firstly, he was the owner of this place and the guild master, and secondly, he had a high number of resistances, enough that the damage would heal before it could stack on him.

Flying further, Lucian located where the guardian of this circle resided.

This circle was vast, although not as extensive as the others; it served as the center of the entire citadel and the primary part of the citadel of sin's base. Consequently, there were many NPCs here. In fact, Lucian had permanently enlisted numerous Mercenary NPCs here, all of them ice-themed.

He had used at least 1500 levels alone to create a group of Yuki Onnas and Snow Priestesses, all of them at level 50. They all worked under the Guardian of the 9th circle.

Upon arrival, Lucian found what appeared to be a frozen castle atop a glacial mountain. The castle seemed to touch the sky and was massive. Flying at the top of the castle were ice dragons, each of them at level 70 or higher. All of them were powerful dragons with humanoid forms, though they were programmed to always remain at the top of the castle, with one even sitting at its peak.

Lucian continued to walk and spotted another NPC within the castle. This female NPC had short light purple hair and striking blue eyes with an amethyst hue. A thin stick protruded from her mouth, a characteristic of her constantly eating a lollipop. Her attire consisted of a light brown pleated checkered skirt, a white sweatshirt with long dark blue sleeves and a black singlet underneath. She wore a yellow pendant and long striped stockings in dark and light purple, completing the ensemble with white shoes and a belt tied to her left leg. She was a higher-level NPC than the norm in this area.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Mizore Shirayuki

[Heteremorph]

[Race]

Youkai

[Gender]

Female

[Alignment]

Neutral

[Karma]

-50

[Level - 75]

[Racial Class]

• Youkai : Lvl - 15

• Frost Kai : Lvl - 10

• Yuki Onna(Snow Maiden) : Lvl - 5

• Tsurari Onna(Icicle Maiden) : Lvl - 5

[Job Class]

• Disciple of Element / Ice : Lvl - 15

• Cyromancer : Lvl - 10

• Snow Priestess : Lvl - 10

• Frost Oracle : Lvl - 5

[HP - 45/45]

[MP - 70/70]

[Phy. Atk: 51]

[Phy. Def: 34]

[Agility: 45]

[Mag. Atk: 70]

[Mag. Def: 56]

[Resist: 50]

[Special: 68]

[Creator - «Lucian Aeternus»]

[Area Guardian - «Frost Foretress»]

[Settings]

-Residence-

Frost Resident Chamber

-Battle Settings- 

«Calm» «Calculating» «Aggresive»

-Story Settings- 

« She serves as one of the area guardians in the Frost Fortress and holds the position of leader within the Frost Maiden division 2. She is characterized as a calm and reserved individual, with few emotions towards others due to her icy nature. However, she experiences moments of emotional expression when she is in the presence of her master and creator. She has displayed a significant level of distrust towards others, although this does not affect her ability to effectively lead a group of snow maidens, thanks to her class skills. 

She has a tendency to engage in stalking behavior, often attempting to hide and observe her master due to her intense and obsessive love for him. Additionally, she exhibits a strong sense of jealousy, desiring to ensure that no one interferes with her master's affections. This jealousy can drive her to challenge other creations of her master's creator.

Due to the limitations of her race, which prevents them from having children after a certain age, she is eager to bear children with her creator as quickly as possible to avoid missing this opportunity. This desire can lead to various uncertain situations. She is even willing to resort to violence against anyone who stands in the way of her and her master's relationship. »

Lucian gazed at her as she passed by, ignoring him and attempting to hide while keeping an eye on him, although she wasn't very skilled at it due to her customized behavior by Lucian.

Ignoring his stalker, Lucian continued his walk and descended into what appeared to be a hall resembling an official's office. The design was modern, but it was interestingly juxtaposed with the presence of female Yuki Onna NPCs in kimonos. Each of these NPCs had different hair colors, facial features, and kimonos. Mei Mei had been insistent on having them in kimonos instead of traditional maid outfits, as she had her own preferences. Lucian recalled his friend Whitebrim whenever he thought of maids and couldn't help but smile.

"I wonder how that guy is doing..." Lucian pondered with a nostalgic grin as he strolled through the halls, heading towards the main office. He often remembered the times when they discussed creating maids together, even planning to do so with a world item, although that plan never came to fruition.

"I hope he's at least created one maid in his guild base," Lucian murmured as he approached a massive double-door gate, admiring its intricate design. Everything in this place was meticulously crafted, down to the smallest details.

Lucian touched the door, and it swung open, revealing a spacious office with intricate details throughout. The office had a distinct 90s movie aesthetic but was opulent, adorned with celestial gold and silver accents.

Within this expansive room, there was only one NPC, a powerful asset essential to the entire citadel.

Seated at the primary desk was a tall, elegantly slender woman with long, flowing light blue hair and striking blue eyes. She was dressed in a general's attire, featuring long sleeves with buttons on the upper arms, a blue scarf around her neck, and high-heeled boots. Her complexion was porcelain white, resembling freshly fallen snow. She possessed a generously endowed chest, and at the center of her bosom, there was a unique tattoo, a mark bestowed upon her due to her special job class.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Esdeath

[Humanoid]

[Race]

Manava(because they are immortal)

[Gender]

Female

[Alignment]

Extreme Evil 

[Karma]

-500

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

Not available 

[Job Class]

• Fencer : Lvl - 15

• Noble Fencer : Lvl - 10

• Duelist : Lvl - 5

• General : Lvl - 10

• Frost General : Lvl - 10

• CyroMancer : Lvl - 15

• Lord of Element / Ice : Lvl - 10

• Frost Maiden : Lvl - 10

• Knight of Niflheim : Lvl - 5

• Frozen Exarch : Lvl - 5

• Artist : Lvl - 3

• Maiden : Lvl - 2

[Racial Levels - None]

[Job Levels - 100]

[HP - 80/80]

[MP - 100/100]

[Phy. Atk: 80]

[Phy. Def: 60]

[Agility: 95]

[Mag. Atk: 110]

[Mag. Def: 80]

[Resist: 90]

[Special: 70]

[Creator - «Lucian Aeternus»]

[Guardian - «9th Circle»]

[Settings]

-Residence-

Frost Foretress

-Battle Settings-

«BloodThirsty» «Dominating» «Rational» «Loyal»

-Story Settings-

« She is the guardian of the 9th and last circle of the Citadel of Sin, and she is also the general of the Frost Army. Esdeath is a manipulative and barbarous sadist who lacks empathy for people she deems weak, as she lives by the philosophy that "the strong survive and the weak die." She takes pleasure in inflicting great pain on her enemies, both physically and emotionally, and has no qualms about killing innocent people to achieve her own desires and those of her master. She justifies her actions with her old creed.

Esdeath also treats her subordinates well, allowing them to act freely, which in turn inspires their intense loyalty and devotion to her. This loyalty makes her followers the strongest offensive force in the Citadel of Sin. She loves combat and holds special respect for strong opponents. Esdeath possesses immense charisma, capable of persuading even other NPCs to fight for her cause.

Despite her bloodthirsty and aggressive nature, Esdeath maintains a rational mind, knowing when to retreat and when to attack. She harbors no regrets for her actions, believing that it's the only way to live, as she was created by her creator in this manner, and she accepts everything he has granted her without rejection. Above all, she is deeply obsessed with him and passionately in love. »

Lucian gazed at her for a moment, a creation of his that served as the last line of defense in the citadel and was also a very strong NPC. Although still weaker than many, she possessed immense command capability. Her general class allowed her to strengthen her army of Yuki Onnas every time one of them perished or took damage. Furthermore, it enabled her to enhance her stats to some degree under certain conditions, not to mention the presence of numerous empowering effects and traps within the castle that she could utilize.

However, Lucian wasn't here merely to observe her today; he intended to present her with an item.

"Let's see..." Lucian accessed his inventory, and the item appeared in his vision. Tapping on it, he immediately sent it to the NPC through the available options. This feature was exclusive to NPCs they had created.

Lucian shifted his attention back to Esdeath and accessed her customization screen to equip the item he had prepared for her.

"Hmm... I'm finally done. I can now finally go on the excursion to find Genesis," Lucian muttered as he stretched his arms. Despite being in a VR game, he couldn't shake off the sensation of exhaustion.

___________________________________________

Just uploaded a 9000+ words Chapter on my Patreon. 

Advance Chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon.com/AzazelGrim

Best Girl?
  • Cthulhinae Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Semiramis Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Esdeath Votes: 14 29.2%
Total voters: 48
26