Chapter – 42: Exploring the Base of Ainz Ooal Gown – 1
311 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the perpetual darkness of the world of Helheim, two players streaked through the inky black sky, moving at breakneck speeds. Their velocity created sonic boom effects, so intense that it caused intermittent glitches in the game causing it to stutter along their route.

The animated clouds parted, and data momentarily fractured as the two figures surged towards a specific destination in Helheim.

"Lucian, aren't we flying too fast? How can you even manage this kind of speed?" A pink slime girl, her cute face contrasting with her red, slimy body, clad in black armor with star-like shapes adorning her eyes, clung to Lucian, her arms gripping him tightly, her life seemingly dependent on her grasp. This was Bukubukuchagama, who had modified her avatar to be more humanoid following her conversation with Mei Mei, who had told her about Lucian's preference for slime girls.

(Like this, but red and wearing a light armour)

"It's not even close to my top speed," Lucian replied, a smiling emoji hovering in front of his face. The two black, blazing wings behind him shimmered like a jet engine, casting a vivid neon green glow that propelled them like a lightning bolt towards their destination. As they soared through the sky, their surroundings turned into a hazy blur. The only reference point they had to ensure they stayed on inside the world of Helheim was the minimap displayed on their screens, indicating they had already covered half the distance across the Helheim world in just three minutes.

"This is making my head spin. I think I'm gonna puke," Mizuki said, gripping onto Lucian for dear life. However, she was doing so intentionally.

"Kumi-chan, you're mistaken. According to VR protocol 5, section 7.6.2, it's stated that it's virtually impossible to get sick in the VR world, unless through physical contact," Lucian explained with a cheerful emoji floating beside his face. His impressive memory served him well once again, as he recalled hearing the information from his perfect maid. 

"That doesn't make it easy on my vision, aghhh... Forget it. We're already near Nazarick. Can't you just slow down and gently descend to the ground?" Mizuki asked with genuine concern. Her fear wasn't of heights but rather the disorienting sensation that made her feel as though she were high and disoriented.

"As you wish," Lucian replied with a playful giggle. He suddenly halted their descent, causing her to feel a swift change in inertia, and then started descending at a rapid lightning fast pace.

"Woahhhhh! We're going to crash!" Mizuki screamed in fear as she observed the swampy ground approaching. She instinctively shut her eyes and, in a swift reaction, her body expanded like a balloon, enveloping Lucian completely. It was as if she had transformed into jelly, forming a protective bubble around him.

"I'll take the hit," she said as she enveloped Lucian within her body using one of her powerful and most useful skills. In the game, fall damage was a real threat, and it was entirely possible to incur substantial damage or even face death due to a huge fall in Yggdrasil. This is why, given her slime nature, and more specifically her focus on defensive abilities, she made the decision to shield Lucian. It was clear to her that Lucian didn't had high enough defense stats.

"It's fine," Lucian reassured her. Their descent abruptly decelerated, and a blue light engulfed Mizuki's entire round form as they touched down, a result of Lucian casting a spell.

"You think I've switched my class or something? I'm still a mage, and I can use the [Feather Fall] spell," Lucian explained, his gaze directed at Mizukis face, which was situated right in front of him within her slimy body. Lucian couldn't help but think about how interesting some of the skills slimes had.

"Damn you!" Mizuki cursed as she immediately transformed into her humanoid form and punched Lucian, but it had no effect, as they were friends and friendly fire was not a thing in the game.

"Let's go, or are you not going to show me Nazarick anymore?" Lucian said as he held her slimy but slender hand up.

"Of course! Let's go! I've already added you to my party. I'll send you a guest invitation. Accept it so that the defense system won't activate." She said as she brought out her menu and immediately sent a guest invitation to Lucian. Lucian promptly accepted, and a green light appeared near his vision as he gazed at the center of the swamp they were standing on.

The swamp didn't affect Lucian or Mizuki, thanks to their racial immunity. However, if they were some other humanoid or demi-humanoid, they could have been afflicted by the condition «Stuck» and might have needed specific abilities or items to overcome the effect.

As Mizuki pulled Lucian, almost dragging him off his feet, they appeared near a large and expansive cemetery. Statues of goddesses and demons were scattered throughout, alongside numerous graves. As Lucian stepped out of the swamp, he saw a massive mausoleum at the center. Four smaller mausoleums surrounded it in a circle on each side with long pillars lining the path.

"Let's go. We should visit the second floor first, and you can check on Ron-chan's NPC. Yama-chan is probably on the 9th or 10th floor, so we can work our way down. Her sister is likely visiting the guild today," Mizuki said as she led Lucian toward the grand mausoleum located right at the center.

Without any resistance, Lucian immediately teleported both of them to the entrance of the mausoleum. Teleporting to visible locations was something Lucian always did to save time, and Mizuki was used to it, so she didn't mind.

"Wait a second," Mizuki said as she brought out her menu and opened her inventory. She retrieved a golden ring with a red crystalline gem at its center, which had the guild symbol on it.

"Is that a travel artifact?" Lucian asked as he examined the golden ring. He had also created a similar item for himself, Suzune and Mei Mei. While he didn't need such an item because he could teleport anywhere as the owner of the base, he used it to limit his travel options and explore more of his guild to create new content. His travel item was a simple ring, unlike the beautiful one Mizuki held. Regular players created utility items in the form of rings, as players could essentially expand their ring slots to 10.

"Yes, it's the [Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown]. It allows all the guild members to move through the base without having to walk for hours," Mizuki explained. She pushed the large ring onto her finger, and it immediately shrank to the size of her finger. Then, she held Lucian's hand, which he allowed, and tapped on the ring. A new menu appeared, and they immediately vanished from the entrance of the grand mausoleum.

Lucian and Mizuki immediately appeared in what seemed to be a dark maze-like place surrounded by walls on both sides, with an open path in the front and back. The ceiling was high, and the eerie, black ground emitted a dark light.

"This is the second floor. Let's go," Mizuki said excitedly as she held Lucian's hand and led him down one of the pathways.

"Did you guys not customize the first few floors?" Lucian asked as they walked.

"We did. We expanded the floor, so we decided to keep the first three floors as close to the original catacombs as possible. But there are many new additions made by other guild members," Mizuki explained as they entered what appeared to be a burial chamber. It was a vast room with the Ainz Ooal Gown flag hung at the top.

"Let me see," Mizuki muttered as she brought up her screen and started looking for something. After a moment, she turned her attention back to Lucian.

"Just wait a few seconds. Shalltear will probably be coming here; her NPC settings are designed for her to patrol all three floors every day," Mizuki explained.

As Mizuki finished speaking, the figure of a petite yet extremely beautiful girl appeared. She had pale, shiny skin, seductive crimson-red eyes, and fine facial features. Her long silver hair was tied in a ponytail, allowing her face to be clearly visible. She was dressed in a black evening gown with a large, heavy skirt, and her hands were covered with long laced gloves. Her chest was quite substantial for her body.

"Ugh, those are fake," Mizuki commented, noticing Lucian's gaze lingering on Shalltear's breasts.

"What?" Lucian exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, Ron-chan said she uses pads; she is flat. As flat as a road can get," Mizuki said in a joking tone.

"Well... That's cruel..." Lucian replied, shaking his head.

"Despite that, she is the strongest Custom NPC in the base right now," Mizuki added with a proud expression.

"Oh, can I see her NPC status?" Lucian asked, curious about her levels and abilities.

"Sure. But you should avoid reading her story settings, after all, even I don't know what kind of monstrousities she is hiding within her, " Mizuki warned. She immediately brought up the character settings and showed them to Lucian. However, Lucian couldn't interact with the settings directly; he could only view them with permission from Bukubukuchagama, which she granted.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Shalltear Bloodfallen

[Heteremorph]

[Race]

Vampire

[Gender]

Female

[Alignment]

Extreme Evil

[Karma]

-450

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

• Vampire : Lvl - 10

• True Vampire : Lvl - 10

[Job Class]

• Blood Drinker : Lvl - 10

• Blood Lord : Lvl - 5

• Necro Knight : Lvl - 10

• Cursed Knight : Lvl - 5

• Valknut / Weapon : Lvl - 10

• Valkyrie / Lance : Lvl - 5

• Cleric : Lvl - 10

• Battle Cleric : Lvl - 5

• Necro Caster : Lvl - 10

• Cursed Caster : Lvl - 5

• Unholy Zealot (Cainabel) : Lvl - 5

[Racial Levels - 20]

[Job Levels - 80]

[HP - 89/89]

[MP - 77/77]

[Phy. Atk: 88]

[Phy. Def: 85]

[Agility: 70]

[Mag. Atk: 84]

[Mag. Def: 69]

[Resist: 84]

[Special: 86]

[Creator - «Peroroncino»]

[Floor Guardian - «1st - 3rd»]

[Settings]

-Battle Settings- 

«Aggresive» «Battle Thirsty» «Playful»

-Story Settings- 

« Shalltear is the guardian of the first three floors, responsible for preventing any intruders from advancing beyond this initial section. As a True Vampire, she carries immense pride in her role as a Floor Guardian and approaches her duties with unwavering dedication. Simultaneously, she possesses little patience for failure and frequently reacts with bursts of fury when faced with unfavorable situations. She won't hesitate to eliminate any servant who falls short of her expectations.

Shalltear is notably sensitive about her petite figure and small breasts. She attempts to enhance her appearance by using breast pads, which she considers vital for maintaining her self-esteem. However, she refrains from punishing others for failing at impossible tasks, showing a sense of fairness.

In terms of personality, she is quite flirtatious and openly embraces her bisexuality, although this sometimes makes her peers uncomfortable.

Usually, when she has nothing to do, she spends all her time in her residence with her vampire brides, engaging in numerous unspeakable acts. She possesses an immense sexual appetite for women and a highly sadistic personality, taking pleasure in subjecting others to a wretched state. She can prove to be exceedingly dangerous to anyone who captures her interest.

Her array of sexual activities includes Necrophilia(Seggs with Dead People), Sadism(inflicting pain and deriving sexual pleasure from it), Coprophilia(playing with poop in a lewd way), Abrasion(enjoying abrasion), Acrotomophilia(Seggs with amputated people), Apotemnophilia(Wanting to be an amputee), Electrostimulation(the use of electricity for Seggs), Erotic Asphyxiation(enjoying while restricted breathing), Fetishism(non genital part attraction), Katoptronophilia(enjoying seggs while looking at a mirror), and Masochism(limited to those who she regards as her lord).

She also partakes in Nasolingus(Seggs with nose? Wtf bro), Partialism(specific body parts attraction), Podophilia(involving feet specifically), Psellismophilia(horny from seeing stuttering and stuttering), Psychrophilia(Horny from Cold), Pteronphilia(Horny from Feathers or wings), Pubephilia(pubic hair arousal, wtf!), Pygophilia(horny for buttocks), Quirofilia(horny from hands), Savantophilia(Horny for mentally ill people, wtf bro!?), Teratophilia(horny from deformities or monsters), Titillagnia(wanting to touch rub or scratch another person skins), Trichophilia(Horny for Hair), Urophilia(involving golden showers or water play), Vorarephilia(horny for eating or getting eaten), Emetophilia(Horny for two girls one cup{vomit}), Gore(horny for blood, violence and other stuff)- »

(Her settings will be changed to be have less fetishes, and be a yandere. I just wrote this to visualise how Peroroncino might've written her settings)

"Kumi-chan, don't you think having eyes is tough for humans?" Lucian asked solemnly as he immediately removed the character settings from his vision after reaching the unsettling part. He looked at Mizuki with a smile.

"No, why would you say that?" Mizuki questioned what he had read. Lucian immediately replied.

"I think I need a therapist... and a five-year break from any game. In fact, Kumi-chan, let's just dive into my bed and sleep forever. This world ain't worth it," Lucian said with a monotonous voice, almost as if he had given up.

"W-what!?" Mizuki flinched a little, surprised and misunderstanding his sudden request. A blush that wasn't visible on her avatar immediately colored her face as she replied, "I-I'm fine with it, though it would be my first time, so can we take things a little slow?" in an almost inaudible voice.

"You should read her character settings; they are entirely normal," Lucian advised, his hands gently resting on Mizuki's shoulders. Due to his avatar's typically still and emotionless face, Mizuki couldn't discern the underlying meaning in his words. However, curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to check Shalltear's character settings.

And immediately, regret washed over her. 

"Lucian, do you think you can just take me to heaven? I kind of don't want to live on the same planet as my brother," Mizuki said with an emotionless voice, as if she had given up all hope.

"You're absolutely right. We should leave this planet," Lucian replied in the same emotionless tone, suggesting their shared disillusionment.

A few minutes passed as they both digested all the data they had read through, and finally, after 10 minutes, Lucian spoke.

"Kumi chan, I think you should change a few of her story settings," Lucian said, holding her shoulders.

"I... I think I will," Mizuki replied with a defeated expression. She didn't know her brother would be this devious and create character settings that explicit. If she had known her story settings were this extreme, she would've never brought Lucian here to begin with.

"Anyway, let's go to the other floors. I want to show you my NPCs too," Mizuki said as she pulled Lucian away from the burial hall, and they continued to explore the other floors of Nazarick.

The time they spent together was very fun, and Lucian enjoyed exploring Nazarick, though he felt a little sneaky since he was a former member of Ainz Ooal Gown.

First, they explored the 4th floor after leaving the 3rd floor, which was similar to the other two floors, filled with undead mob NPCs.

The 4th floor was an underground lake located inside a cavern. It turned out to be a pretty vast floor, and Lucian was surprised as he dived into the vast underground lake to discover a huge golem sleeping beneath it.

When he asked Bukubukuchagama about the details, she explained that it was a guardian of the floor, not a custom NPC but rather a bonus NPC given after the conquest of the dungeon. However, Bukubukuchagama didn't allow him to explore the floor any further as she pulled him toward the 5th floor.

The 5th floor was a vast expanse with an icy atmosphere, featuring numerous icebergs. Snow and hail fell from the sky, likely due to an expensive addition. Surprisingly, there were no damaging effects associated with these weather conditions. When Lucian inquired about this, Bukubukuchagama explained that such effects had been disabled because the maintenance costs were too high. Lucian had rarely considered maintenance costs as a concern, both in real life and the game, given his enormous wealth. This financial security allowed him to fully explore his creative potential, unhindered by monetary constraints. In contrast, players with limited resources often needed to manage their finances and devise innovative strategies to exploit the game. Yggdrasil's versatility was one of it's strengths, accommodating both the wealthy and the average players each with their unique advantages.

Anyway, as they continued their exploration, the 5th floor had various interesting locations. However, Bukubukuchagama directed Lucian to the residence of the 5th-floor guardian, a massive white dome with multiple accessible areas. The dome perpetually featured a blizzard-like effect, obscuring visibility for those without immunity to such conditions. Upon entering, Lucian discovered that the place resembled an intricately crafted ant lair, carefully designed from ice. Considering the race of the Floor Guardian of this place, it was a very fitting place.

This floor's guardian was an Insectoid NPC named Cocytus. Lucian wasn't surprised by Cocytus's settings, given that it was created by Warrior Takemikazuchi, a fervent lover of heroes and warriors. Warrior Takemikazuchi's passion for heroes was evident in Cocytus's character, which bore striking similarities to such figures. The NPC resembled a fusion of a mantis and an ant, featuring two imposing mandibles, a scorpion-like tail, and a vibrant blue beetle-like exoskeleton. It walked on two legs and had four arms.

Lucian thoroughly enjoyed his time at Cocytus's residence, which was intricately designed like a puzzle. Lucian, well aware of Warrior Takemikazuchi's preferences, had a great time solving the puzzle by exploring the entire residence and appreciated the thought and creativity that went into it. It was a truly enjoyable experience for him.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Cocytus

[Heteremorph]

[Race]

Insectoid

[Gender]

Male

[Alignment]

Neutral

[Karma]

50

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

• Cryo Ant : Lvl - 2

• Mantodean Knight : Lvl - 4

• KabutoKishi (Literal Translation - Beetle Knight. But i prefer another English version I created - War Beetle) : Lvl - 2

• Scorpionidian : Lvl - 2

• Insect Fighter : Lvl - 10

• Vermin Lord : Lvl - 10

[Job Class]

• SwordMaster : Lvl - 10

• Sword Saint : Lvl - 10

• Quadra Gladius : Lvl - 10

• Crushala (Weapon) : Lvl - 2

• Shatria : Lvl - 2 (Necessary classes to get Asura)

• Asura (Ambivalent) : Lvl - 5 (Can be Malevolent, or Benevolent, depending on Classes choosen.)

• Dopple Sward : Lvl - 6

• Frost Knight : Lvl - 10

• Knight of Niflheim : Lvl - 5

• Samurai : Lvl - 10

[Racial Levels - 30]

[Job Levels - 70]

[HP - 100/100]

[MP - 29/29]

[Phy. Atk: 97]

[Phy. Def: 84]

[Agility: 71]

[Mag. Atk: 43]

[Mag. Def: 76]

[Resist: 82]

[Special 75]

[Creator - «Warrior Takemikazuchi»]

[Floor Guardian - «5th»]

(I'll spare you his charachter settings, otherwise it'll be too long.)

After two hours of exploring just the first few floors, Lucian and Mizuki finally reached the sixth floor. This was also where the twin NPCs of Bukubukuchagama were located. Mizuki was eager to introduce her NPCs to Lucian, confident that he would appreciate them.

When Lucian was teleported to the sixth floor with Bukubukuchagama, he was greeted by the radiant sunlight and a clear blue sky that seemed to stretch endlessly.

"Blue Planet San created this floor and was also responsible for its design," Mizuki explained, noticing Lucian's gaze as she pointed toward the sky.

"The sky changes to a beautiful starry night sky at night; you should stay for a while so we can gaze at it together. It's so beautiful," Mizuki said, her excitement evident as she jumped up and down.

"Sure," Lucian replied, taking in the vast expanse of the sixth floor. It extended as far as the eye could see, with wild wilderness and forests scattered throughout. The area resembled a jungle, with very few features standing out. One of them was a massive coliseum situated a little further from where they had teleported.

"Let's go; I can't wait to introduce you to Aura and Mare," Mizuki said eagerly, pulling Lucian towards the opposite side of the colossal coliseum. Lucian didn't resist, genuinely curious to see the NPCs designed by Bukubukuchagama.

______________________________________________________

You can read 5 Advance Chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon.com/AzazelGrim

15