Sarah Kalsel (R-18 Mild)
176 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harmony Lane, situated to the south of Hyra City, pulsates with vibrant energy, creating a sensory symphony of colors, sounds, and fragrances. The buildings that line the street boast lively awnings, each shop a unique universe unto itself. People from all walks of life traverse the bustling thoroughfare, their faces aglow with both curiosity and determination.

A fragrant zephyr carries the tantalizing scent of exotic spices wafting from a lively market. Vendors enthusiastically hawk their goods, tempting passersby with both samples and animated gestures.

Amidst this tranquil tableau, a man moves with a silent, almost ethereal grace. An aura of subtle intensity surrounds him, prompting those around to instinctively give him a wide space. He donned a plain, charcoal grey suit, his countenance so unassuming that one might suspect it to be fabricated.

His gaze fixed on the tallest edifice gracing the street, known as The Golden Haven Inn—a prestigious establishment frequented by the affluent and influential.

This was the same individual who had abducted and subjected Lucius to torment.

He strode purposefully towards the hotel, contemplating his next objective. His eyes grew icy, and a malevolent grin crept across his lips.

"Sarah Kalsel. First, I'll derive some pleasure from you," he muttered to himself, the vivid scene of his impending encounter playing out in his mind.

***

The Golden Haven Inn boasts an impressive capacity of 500 rooms, featuring a casino, a sprawling swimming area, a lavish dining section, bowling alleys, and a host of other recreational facilities. The patrons who grace its halls are bedecked in opulent attire, carrying themselves with an air of unapologetic confidence.

Making her way towards the elevator is a woman whose ensemble blends sophistication with a hint of allure, accentuating her graceful curves. Amber hairs cascade over her shoulders, and her fragrance leaves a trail that captivates onlookers. Her legs, long and graceful, are the sort one might yearn to embrace.

In her wake, a maid trails closely, bearing an assortment of cosmetic bags.

With a resounding thud, the elevator doors seal shut. Sarah's visage reflects back at her, etched with a mixture of frustration and anger. The maid, keenly aware of the consequences, keeps her head respectfully lowered, avoiding any action that might provoke Sarah's ire.

"Where are you, Lucius?! Damn you! If I catch you with another woman..." Sarah seethed through clenched teeth.

The news of Lucius' abduction hadn't circulated widely, thanks to the vigilant efforts of the Vesper Guild. They harbored suspicions that this kidnapping was tied to their enemies. Given the Guild's longstanding prominence since its inception, it was hardly unexpected that they had accumulated rivals. In the cutthroat world of guilds and organizations, leveraging alliances or undermining one another was standard practice for ascending to the pinnacle of power.

This is the harsh reality of the world.

But this time, they're facing an unknown force.

Ding!

The elevator doors slid open, revealing a spacious corridor lined with ornate doors.

With each click of her heels, the sound resonated through the corridor. Her maid swiftly approached, opening the door to Sarah's side. She stepped inside, and the maid closed the door behind her.

True to the reputation of a high-class hotel, the room exuded opulence. Every piece of furniture, every ornament, and every appliance spoke to the extravagance of staying here.

Heading directly for the plush sofa, she settled in and propped her feet up on the table before her.

"Hand me a glass of wine and put my new makeup in the drawer," she commanded, letting her shoulders sink in relaxation. She'd been in the shopping district since morning, experimenting with the latest fashion and makeup trends that had been making waves.

Whoosh!

Just as she tried to unwind, a gust of wind tousled her hair. Sensing the breeze, she glanced towards the balcony and its wide-open window.

"Here's your wine, Madam," the maid murmured, head respectfully lowered. Suddenly, a pair of shoes entered her line of sight. She trembled as she raised her gaze to find Sarah now standing before her.

"Didn't I instruct you to close the windows when we're out?!" Sarah's voice thundered. With her mood darkening, even the slightest disturbance could set her off. That's why the maid took great care to ensure every action was precise and to her satisfaction.

"I... I closed it, Madam. I don't know why it's open," the maid hastily explained.

"Hmph! Excuses!" With a swift motion, she struck the maid across the face.

The resounding slap echoed through the room.

The force sent the maid tumbling to the ground, the glass in her hand shattering and its contents spilling. Sarah, being a Holder, possessed physical strength far beyond that of an average person.

Cough!

The maid coughed, blood staining her lips and splattering onto the floor and her attire.

"Idiot," Sarah muttered. She returned to the sofa but abruptly halted at the sound of applause from the side.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

"Is this how you discipline your servant? Quite average. Nevertheless, I'll give you full marks, for your beauty at least." A man emerged from the shadows. He wore a sardonic grin on his 'ordinary' face, his eyes keenly assessing Sarah.

"Who are you?" Sarah inquired, taking a step back. Not far from her, a bow leaned against the wall.

'Judging by his attire, a Holder's House attendant? Why?' Sarah pondered, mustering her resolve in the presence of this unfamiliar man.

He advanced towards her, a disconcerting smile gracing his features. "Why don't we engage in a little game?" he suggested.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down Sarah's spine as she recalled a recent, harrowing memory: her encounter with the Ghast Wolf. The man before her evoked eerie parallels to that encounter, or perhaps it was the sense of impending doom he exuded.  It was one of the primary reasons why she perpetually found herself in a foul mood.

Thud.

Her hand met the wall behind her, but her eyes darted to the side, the bow within arm's reach.

The maid, despite recently being slapped by Sarah, recognized the imminent danger. The notion of betraying Sarah flickered in her mind, but she knew the repercussions would be unfathomable. With deliberate caution, she made her way to a nearby table where a flower vase sat. Lifting it up, she crept up behind the man.

The 'attendant' extended his hand, gently lifting Sarah's chin.

"Your scent, it's intriguing," he remarked, their faces mere inches apart. Sarah audibly swallowed.

In an instant, Sarah's expression shifted to a confident smile as she spotted the maid positioned behind him, clutching a flower vase.

"You are dead for touching me!" Sarah declared with unwavering assurance.

With determined force, the maid swung the flower vase!

Clutch!

The 'attendant' clenched the hand gripping the vase, and with a sickening snap of the maid's hand, the flower base plummeted. The maid's anguished cry reverberated within the room, but its soundproofed walls kept the horror contained.

He stared at the maid before him, frustration boiling within. Raising his hand, he thrust it forward. As his fingers neared the maid's chest, tiny explosions sparked at each fingertip. His hand easily passed through her torso, exiting through her back. In his grasp, a heart pulsated, leaving searing burn marks on the maid's front and back.

With a swift motion, the maid fell, her eyes wide in astonishment.

"Annoying!" The 'attendant' grumbled as he clenched his fist, causing the heart to shatter, scattering bloody fragments onto Sarah.

Sarah felt chilly all over her body as she watched the maid get mercilessly murdered in front of her. Her body shook with anxiety, and she stutteringly continued, hoping to find a way out of this dilemma.

As his bloodstained hand approached her chest, the 'attendant' turned to her, lust in his eyes. With a tear, her clothing were ripped apart. He can't help but lick his lips when he sees the two flesh in front of him.

'these is why I enjoy missions like these.' 

The 'attendant' can't stop himself from turning her around and shredding the bottom portion of her clothes.

Sarah couldn't stop her tears from falling when she heard clothes dropping on the floor. She knew she would die if she protested, judging by the man's psychotic expression and the cruelty he displayed in killing the maid. But her eyes became chilly as she considered how she might be able to get out of this situation with this.

'You will regret doing this to me!'' She thought as she turned her head with an enticing expression in her eyes, despite her thoughts.

But Sarah had no idea that this was just the beginning of her horror.

The sound of flesh smacking flesh soon rang across the room. Sarah's moan became more audible as time went.

3